Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BiTiB - Let us trade for you  (Read 2746 times)
BiTiB.eu (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:43:42 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 07:10:09 AM by BiTiB.eu

BiTiB offers you a highly profitable Managed Account Service on Forex Market

Our performance are always related to the level of risk that ours customers are available to support. We haven't limit in potential profit, but we trade carefully according to a fixed risk.

Managed Forex Investment Accounts are our core business and BiTiB consists of 4 Professional Traders that manage your brokerage account on your behalf.

Whether you are a small or large investor; we can assist you with your investment goals. Our phylosophy is "Coin will be always in your hand" because we trade on your preferred Broker.

BiTiB.eu manage trading account according customer's risk profile.
We trade on custromer's broker, so fund are always in his hand.

We have a good tracking record. According to risk, we could earn daily profit starting from 5% to over 100% . Here we post  our last trading Result:

http://imgur.com/a/fnPlZ

http://www.bitib.eu

Contact Us:
Email: info@bitib.eu

Linkedin Profile:
https://cy.linkedin.com/in/bitibeu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:14:04 AM

We expect a JPY tumble. 100 against dollar is a warning alert, so we think that is time for open a multi week long position on USD/JPY. We  suggest this kind of position, with max loss risk around 35%:

- Cross: USD/JPY
- Trade: Long
- Leverage: 25x
- Entry Price: 100,05 (market price)
- Stop Loss: 98,60
- Take profit: 104.25

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:09:20 AM

After enjoing first day of USD\JPY call (22% profit sing yesterday Smiley )  for today we would  suggest this kind of position just to let open just 24 hours from now, with max loss risk around 30%:

- Cross: EUR\USD
- Trade: SHORT
- Leverage: 50x
- Entry Price: 1.1262 (market price)
- Stop Loss: 1.1330
- Take profit: 1.1170

*CLOSE POSITION BEFORE TOMORROW 10 AM GMT

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:54:32 AM

B u m p  Smiley

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:59:29 AM

I am still watching your activities from a distance however i am aware that most forex trading platforms has a demo account, would mind work on a demo account for at least 1 week to proof what you can do?
I will create a live account if i can see you making success with the demo account.

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:09:53 AM

I am still watching your activities from a distance however i am aware that most forex trading platforms has a demo account, would mind work on a demo account for at least 1 week to proof what you can do?
I will create a live account if i can see you making success with the demo account.

Dear Rick,

I don't like to trade on demo. Demo is just a placebo for gambler.  Smiley

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:18:52 PM

which brokers do you 'support'?

Who are the other 3 traders?

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
ricku

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:08:03 PM

Dear Rick,

I don't like to trade on demo. Demo is just a placebo for gambler.  Smiley

For the reason best known to you alone, you have refused to reply my pm on the account creation.
Are you still managing peoples trading account?

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:53:39 AM

Dear Rick,

I don't like to trade on demo. Demo is just a placebo for gambler.  Smiley

For the reason best known to you alone, you have refused to reply my pm on the account creation.
Are you still managing peoples trading account?

Hey Rick i traded till friday for not less than 18 hours per day so after an hard work week I had sleep about 14 hours.  Yes I manage accounts and. I'm interested in manage your account. Too,  but now let me enjoy my week end. I'll contact you Monday morning for start trading

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:57:15 PM

For this week we will apply following fee:

- For account with less than 1 BTC fee will be 22% of daily profit
- Over 1 BTC managed fee will be 11% of daily profit

Pj Cimino
CEO at www.bitib.eu

ricku

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:05:40 AM

I confirmed that i have started a forex managed account with the OP yesterday, first day experience was pleasant.
i shall post here an update from time to time unless this thread is locked.

BiTiB.eu (OP)

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:42:08 AM

We expect a JPY tumble. 100 against dollar is a warning alert, so we think that is time for open a multi week long position on USD/JPY. We  suggest this kind of position, with max loss risk around 35%:

- Cross: USD/JPY
- Leverage: 25x
- Entry Price: 100,05 (market price)
- Stop Loss: 98,60
- Take profit: 104.25

If someone is long yet, please close this position. 300 pips was made  Smiley

Now i suggest this 2 days trade (to close before US  NFP on friday), with a TP near 80-100 pips - Risk near 20% loss:

- Cross: Eur\USD
- Leverage: 50x
- Entry Price: 1.1145 (market price)
- Stop Loss: 1.1095
- Take profit: 1.1220

Enjoy

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:05:42 PM

If you want your account to be whiped out within 3 days than you should let this guy trade your account.

He really doesn't know what trading is about. You will have a better chance of profit to put all-in on the roulette table.

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:12:19 PM

Now I am confused after following keenly and developed interest in this only for doubt to be casted on my earlier position. @op I would and others will appreciatiate if you can attend to this

If you want your account to be whiped out within 3 days than you should let this guy trade your account.

He really doesn't know what trading is about. You will have a better chance of profit to put all-in on the roulette table.

guwera
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:00:48 PM

it is just a scam attempt.

I tried a little bit BTC for them to try. I used to give a chance people in the forum whose projects seems fine...

luckly it was just a little amount. but they loose all. then told that they will put all back. But nothing happened for days.

dont believe these guys. avoid from them!!!

Stinkey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:35:54 PM

I can confirm this less than 2 days trading with this person all my funds were lost..  promised to repay by the 20th of last month and yet to see anything apart from failed promises of he waiting for funds himself.

No longer returned messages or now i been blocked on skype I feel.

Again another loss for myself and not able to find a trust worthy trader for small amount of BTC
guwera
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:26:16 PM

I can confirm this less than 2 days trading with this person all my funds were lost..  promised to repay by the 20th of last month and yet to see anything apart from failed promises of he waiting for funds himself.

Again another loss for myself and not able to find a trust worthy trader for small amount of BTC

just go our fund www.cryptomerian.com

macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:54:03 PM

Why trust in these people and just do it yourself.
All the information on how to do this is right here at your fingertips. Smiley
Stinkey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:24:51 AM

I would enjoy very much,  But I am more hands on person, not much I cant build or fix. I looked at spending the time and money to pay someone to teach me one on one, but I do not have time, due to work / and children.   
From what I can see also is you need to study the markets or coins?   I struggle to sit behind a PC for hours.  But don't get me wrong I truly would like to change from been hands on working outside to hands on a keyboard.

In regards to Bitib, I like to get my hands on him also.

TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:30:20 AM

Hallo,

It's all ok? I't about 2 week i haven't notice from you! What i should do with my Dax and OIL position? Have about 75% profit, but you are away from long time.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: