Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253589 times)
KK99

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

THE BIG DUMP IS JUST STARTING... SEE YOU AT 0.0001
CryptoInsiders

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

Bittrex is US based so they will NEVER list an SECURITY TOKEN like ICN, unless they want to have problems with the SEC.

https://i.imgur.com/NOhoFXL.jpg

Proof that it's not regulation FUD preventing exchange listings.  He was talking about a meeting with Jani, and he meant to say "ICN" in that message.

It's the Iconomi devs themselves telling exchanges to wait.  They're probably waiting until both ICN and ICNX are in circulation before pushing for more exchange listings.

Kraken being a US exchange, just like Poloniex and Bittrex, is further proof that it's not regulation FUD preventing listings, but Iconomi devs themselves.

This is not fud. This is the reality. So deal with it:

ICN tokens are a Security, therefore they cannot be listed on Poloniex & Bittrex

Kraken exchange will soon delist ICN when the SEC come knocking on their doors.

https://i.imgur.com/uCCeBMm.png
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QxOV2dgxO3C_TyVE0-41ZwLlzPmB-EE1NNshJGuedCU/edit#gid=0
https://www.coinbase.com/legal/securities-law-framework.pdf
https://coincenter.org/entry/is-your-cryptotoken-a-security-this-new-tool-will-help-you-find-out
Philogus

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

Hey guys, I'm going to go count my Iconomi tokens: my goal is to eventually get to 1 million.  

Please keep on busting CryptoInsider's and Warren_Buffett's balls.  They're losers, and they'll end up doing what losers always do: move on to try to distract another successful project.  Deep down, losers want to win, but they can't.  Unfortunately, losing becomes a habit for them.  Losers can't stand being around winners, so they will eventually disappear from this thread.    Cheers!  Grin

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to mention the biggest loser of them all:  KK99.
BitOk29

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

Warren_Buffet, CryptoInsiders, TopTrade, KK99 = FUD
sanchicharro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Hey guys, I'm going to go count my Iconomi tokens: my goal is to eventually get to 1 million.  

Please keep on busting CryptoInsider's and Warren_Buffett's balls.  They're losers, and they'll end up doing what losers always do: move on to try to distract another successful project.  Deep down, losers want to win, but they can't.  Unfortunately, losing becomes a habit for them.  Losers can't stand being around winners, so they will eventually disappear from this thread.    Cheers!  Grin

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to mention the biggest loser of them all:  KK99.

As a curiosity if you read "KK" loud in Spanish the sound is "caca" which literally means poop... so yeah, more or less is self explanatory
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

you guys just shake hands - your left and right hand  Grin

it easily got up to 40k, didn't you realize how high ICN demand? if you missed  the 30k,  i know the feelin because i bought another at 36k. its only few but hey, price is up again.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
CryptoInsiders

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:59:49 PM

Bittrex is US based so they will NEVER list an SECURITY TOKEN like ICN, unless they want to have problems with the SEC.

Proof that it's not regulation FUD preventing exchange listings.  He was talking about a meeting with Jani, and he meant to say "ICN" in that message.

It's the Iconomi devs themselves telling exchanges to wait.  They're probably waiting until both ICN and ICNX are in circulation before pushing for more exchange listings.

Kraken being a US exchange, just like Poloniex and Bittrex, is further proof that it's not regulation FUD preventing listings, but Iconomi devs themselves.

ICN tokens are a Security, therefore they cannot be listed on Poloniex & Bittrex

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QxOV2dgxO3C_TyVE0-41ZwLlzPmB-EE1NNshJGuedCU/edit#gid=0
https://coincenter.org/entry/is-your-cryptotoken-a-security-this-new-tool-will-help-you-find-out

This also means regular people are also legally forbidden from advertising & selling unregistered US securities in the US like ICN tokens.
gomados

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

Why price went down?

Big whale wanted to get some btc to invest in Melonport?
BitOk29

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

Why price went down?

no on chronobank actually, ICO is about to end. and chronobank just promise to release the token to an exchange right after the ico ends. so its going to be a huge dump when on exchange and be right back to ICN again after it. while its not yet going to 60k, buy now.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
TopTrade

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

Looks Monday Feb 13 is gonna turn into Black Monday for Iconomi.

Forget ICO price, if Kraken delists ICN because of this new regulation, price will probably drop under 0.0001
BitOk29

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:15:39 PM

Looks Monday Feb 13 is gonna turn into Black Monday for Iconomi.

Forget ICO price, if Kraken delists ICN because of this new regulation, price will probably drop under 0.0001

ok, now get out of here fucking troll
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

Why price went down?

I personally sold all at 48-49k, it was a gamble since it could've gone much higher than that but this time I got lucky and predicted the absolute top. I think this is just a short term dump and will settle around 20-30k sats where it was before the platform news and rumors. I think $1 is definitely doable long term if the platform actual launches (I'm talking about full OFM not just the the index fund).

I bought at the ICO and then some more at 16k when it dumped right after, I had to take profits, it was almost 400-500%. This is crypto and that's how it works, we move on to the next big thing (plenty of ICOs coming right now). There's always time to accumulate and buy more down the road. Don't get greedy guys.
Philogus

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:19:26 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 07:42:54 PM by Philogus

+1

The 5 Characteristic Traits of a Winner:
  • 1. Winners will not tolerate losers under any conditions.  They will make life so hard that the losers will either (a) commit suicide OR (b) leave their profession and seek counseling.  (Examples of winners:  Michael Jordan, Tom Brady).
  • 2. Winners love criticism.  They don't react to criticism: they absorb it, and use it to get better. (Example: the Iconomi Team.  I watch the first page of this thread every day.  Even though they don't speak very often, they log in a lot, and they absorb everything that is said: bad or good).
  • 3. Winners love being around other winners.  They watch carefully what other winners do, and they learn as much as they can.
  • 4. Though winners won't tolerate being in close proximity to losers, they will watch them from afar.  They carefully study the foolish mistakes that losers make, and endeavor  to ALWAYS do the exact opposite.
  • 5. Winners hate unnecessary talk.  They find it to be a waste of time.  They would rather get to work doing what's needed to achieve success. (Example: the Iconomi Team).

The 5 Characteristic Traits of a Loser:
  • 1. Losers always see the problems, but they can never see the solutions.
  • 2. Losers love to talk, but  they hate to do the hard work necessary to succeed.
  • 3. Losing becomes a habit, so when losers are put in a winning situation, they always find a way to sabotage themselves.  (Examples: Dwight Howard with the Los Angeles Laker; KK99, Warren_Buffett, and CryptoInsiders with the Iconomi Project).
  • 4. Losers always find someone else to blame.  Failure is never their fault.
  • 5. Losers always disappear when success comes.  They can't stand to see anyone else's success and happiness.  They wan't everyone else to wallow in their misery.  That is why the best tactic with losers is to ignore them.

This post is dedicated to the three biggest losers on this forum:  KK99, Warren_Buffett, and CryptoInsiders.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

Why price went down?

I personally sold all at 48-49k, it was a gamble since it could've gone much higher than that but this time I got lucky and predicted the absolute top. I think this is just a short term dump and will settle around 20-30k sats where it was before the platform news and rumors. I think $1 is definitely doable long term if the platform actual launches (I'm talking about full OFM not just the the index fund).

I bought at the ICO and then some more at 16k when it dumped right after, I had to take profits, it was almost 400-500%. This is crypto and that's how it works, we move on to the next big thing (plenty of ICOs coming right now). There's always time to accumulate and buy more down the road. Don't get greedy guys.

Honestly same. Like I'm perhaps too optimistic and just been buying and holding since ICO, now might be an opportune time to short ICN essentially and snag some more cheap coins.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
gomados

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:29:59 PM

lets pump ICN!

with a sell wall at 0.0004 maybe  Grin
Philogus

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:30:32 PM

Why price went down?

Honestly same. Like I'm perhaps too optimistic and just been buying and holding since ICO, now might be an opportune time to short ICN essentially and snag some more cheap coins.

Losers are like sharks, they come out when they smell blood in the water, but when success comes they disappear.  Ignore... Grin
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

ICN will soon drop below ICO levels after Devs launch ICNX fund trading and start pimping ICNX instead of ICN, with no signs of OFM until end of 2017***

If you would know what is ICNX about then you would never write such nonsense claim Smiley...
Dev can not pump ICNX just like that why ?
Because ICNX is basket of cryptocurrencies so to pump ICNX they have to pump all coins inside ICNX at once that is 10+ top currencies,
that wont never happen until they will have something like 300m$ in fund.
From other side promoting ICNX they will increase ICN value because people will pay small fees
more fees they get more dividends people will have.

Current slide down is because of lack of information from dev team about platform, i think there is a reason behind it.

Those guys were talking tom many guys in crypto and getting real deals takes time,
but once those are done price jump +50% and you have empty pocket Cheesy...
I am person who is long therm holder of ICN so small problems on the way will be bypassed.
Sure there are others who want get some market share but do we think that those folks won't have any problems at some point,
or whole ICO will be scam at end ?
CryptoInsiders

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

This also means regular people are also legally forbidden from advertising & selling unregistered US securities in the US like ICN tokens.

Iconomi Devs: When are you going to release Part 2 of the Legal blog post? (This is needed now more than ever.)

Insiders & big holders who understand the ramifications of this issue are slowly existing.
With Devs silent about regulation issues, ICN will slowly drop under 0.0001.
This is probably why Jani & Tim were not allowed to speak at Florida conference.
Philogus

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:56:31 PM

Okay, have a great day everyone!  

Hopefully, I have successfully demonstrated how you can deal with these trolls.  When you punch back, they run because at their core they are cowards.  And that it why they always lose: they don't have the courage to do the hard work that is necessary to win.  I do have some work that I need to do, so I won't be back for a few hours.  Hopefully, the trolls will think hard about their plight during that time, and wisely decide to leave and never come back.  

I will sharpen my knives during my time away, and you can be certain that when I come back, I will be ready to attack them even more ferociously.   I DO NOT LIKE LOSERS.  I WILL NOT TOLERATE THEM.  I have invested a lot in Iconomi because I believe in the Team, and because I believe in the Iconomi community.  I will not let a bunch of cowards who don't know what it takes to win destroy what I have invested so much in.  Don't be nice to them, no matter how tempting it may be.  Break their bones and make them sorry that they ever stepped foot into this forum. Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: