Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 09:58:46 AM

Time to reversion.

Icn will pump now, like a big pump!

it doesn't really matter if it pumps or dumps. a dividend token gets its value from the products it pays.
What's the product? I might have thought if it was will come from the fund and the 3rd project plan by the iconomi team.

the products are performance, index, and social trading.

For performance Fund and Index, just wanted to clarify whether am i right on this.

Performance Fund = Using Collected funds from ICO + Fiat $$(In future) To invest in Ico?

Index = List of altcoins which decide by ICN Teams.

yea. better read the FAQ and WP before you invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:05:56 AM

And now it begins ... !!! ICN Satoshi will go to 400 for 48 hours Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Don't drink too much coffee, it is high in caffein and it might affect your brain that result on posting non-sense shit here on ICN ICO page. It is impossible for ICN to dump hard that price because they have huge and very serious on developing it. Plus the fact that their are giant supporter backing up this project. So it is better to STFU here

maybe he mean pump to 40k ( 0.00040000 Btc ) Roll Eyes
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:18:24 AM

And now it begins ... !!! ICN Satoshi will go to 400 for 48 hours Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Don't drink too much coffee, it is high in caffein and it might affect your brain that result on posting non-sense shit here on ICN ICO page. It is impossible for ICN to dump hard that price because they have huge and very serious on developing it. Plus the fact that their are giant supporter backing up this project. So it is better to STFU here

That's what I thought .... !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:21:22 AM

I just come to realize that many ICOs uses a % of their tokens to "partners/collaborators", with the ICNP funds and all the infrastructure that ICONOMI will have I'm starting to have mixed feelings about the necessity to invest in individual ICOs instead to just "let it go" and go all in with the ICNP.

Being a ICN holder myself I'll even get a part of the fees they'll charge me as dividends so while it won't be free it will be cheaper...

Food for though for me...

I think new comers that are investing into ICOs and loosing should be using ICN instead, let someone that knows their shit do the work for you. Their better off paying a fee for this type of service then to sit on the toes for months while they flush away their capital.

True, most big-money people like businessmen, lawyers, bankers, and professors don't have time to be reading all these whitepapers and learning about private keys.  Much more efficient for them to put their money with Iconomi if they want exposure to crypto.

This is the great thing about Iconomi, it fills an obvious and pre-existing demand in the market.

... and those non-tech-savvy investors will be buying ICN with USD & Euros on Iconomi.net this January.
No need to have BTC, nor understand what private keys are, to invest in ICN.

Get those Lambos & Teslas ready.

WoJJ78

Activity: 168

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:55:19 AM

Sounds good, but unlikely  Cheesy
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:06:11 AM

The buy tsunami wave is growing on Kraken.  This is a great sign.
Only 162 btc on the sell side to 80k sat.  That number shrinks every day.
Tsunami season ahead of us. We have ICNP tsunami, ICNX tsunami, platform access tsunami, first dividends tsunami, OFM tsunami, debit card tsunami, unique offline key generator tsunami..
And then dividends tsunami strikes again. and then again. and again. and again.

I think Iconomi will be announced a tsunami area soon.
ICN is certainly approaching Tsunami area. Hold on to your butts.

finger up

You keep moving that arrow to the right
Smiley

ICN is already creeping on top 10 on Market Cap list.
I can't even imagine how high it will rise on Poloniex or Bittrex.  Grin

Certainly it's heading above $1 in next few days

It's a matter of time to get to $ 1, people are still talking about Poloniex or Bittrex ... The Iconomi team needs to deliver something first, at the pole we have speculative coins and of some value, Iconomi will be part of those that have some value, but for that Need to deliver what you promised and are fulfilling, just have patience !!!
WoJJ78

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:08:39 AM

The buy tsunami wave is growing on Kraken.  This is a great sign.
Only 162 btc on the sell side to 80k sat.  That number shrinks every day.
Tsunami season ahead of us. We have ICNP tsunami, ICNX tsunami, platform access tsunami, first dividends tsunami, OFM tsunami, debit card tsunami, unique offline key generator tsunami..
And then dividends tsunami strikes again. and then again. and again. and again.

I think Iconomi will be announced a tsunami area soon.
ICN is certainly approaching Tsunami area. Hold on to your butts.

You keep moving that arrow to the right
Smiley

ICN is already creeping on top 10 on Market Cap list.
I can't even imagine how high it will rise on Poloniex or Bittrex.  Grin

Certainly it's heading above $1 in next few days

It's a matter of time to get to $ 1, people are still talking about Poloniex or Bittrex ... The Iconomi team needs to deliver something first, at the pole we have speculative coins and of some value, Iconomi will be part of those that have some value, but for that Need to deliver what you promised and are fulfilling, just have patience !!!

I think it's just a matter of time before they get listed on Poloniex or Bittrex, I have a feeling they are watching from the sideline to see how the development unfolds.
stratisage

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 11:23:29 AM

I just come to realize that many ICOs uses a % of their tokens to "partners/collaborators", with the ICNP funds and all the infrastructure that ICONOMI will have I'm starting to have mixed feelings about the necessity to invest in individual ICOs instead to just "let it go" and go all in with the ICNP.

Being a ICN holder myself I'll even get a part of the fees they'll charge me as dividends so while it won't be free it will be cheaper...

I think new comers that are investing into ICOs and loosing should be using ICN instead, let someone that knows their shit do the work for you. Their better off paying a fee for this type of service then to sit on the toes for months while they flush away their capital.

True, most big-money people like businessmen, lawyers, bankers, and professors don't have time to be reading all these whitepapers and learning about private keys.  Much more efficient for them to put their money with Iconomi if they want exposure to crypto.

This is the great thing about Iconomi, it fills an obvious and pre-existing demand in the market.

... and those non-tech-savvy investors will be buying ICN with USD & Euros on Iconomi.net this January.

Only Lambos allowed. If you wish to post other cars pics, please join another thread.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:28:48 AM

With the recent grow of bitcoin price I see that also the iconomi price has been decreased a bit.

Is there any news about the development of iconomi because it has been a while I haven't seen anything new.

During the ICO all team members where highly actively and I hope they are not enjoying the holidays.

Plently, check out their most recent AMA, these will be held bi-weekly -> https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5d2efz/i_am_tim_m_zagar_cofounder_of_iconomi_fund/

ICONOMI.index will open by the end of this year. New investment batch for the ICONOMI.performance fund is planned to open in Q1 2017.

Also they've just announced their new head of investment evaluation -> https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-daniel-zakrisson-iconomis-head-of-investment-evaluation-1b443210eb5d#.7tprkz7ls

He is also known as ''The crowdsale Analyst''. A well respected guy within the crypto world, please have read through  Smiley

https://medium.com/@danielzakrisson

The AMA in reddit seems very informative thanks for telling this to us, but I haven't seen there a question that I have now:

Why do you they complicate ICN / INCP / ICNX? Why not just leaving one and focusing more on it?

Also I read that dividends will be available to those that have the private key of the ETH address, so my question is when will the first dividends sent to us?
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:32:41 AM

Which platform release is scheduled for December?

Most Alts are getting crushed after BTC rally, but ICONOMI will rebound the highest because its has the most anticipated releases in the coming days:

. ICNX release (December 2016)
. ICNP release (December 2016)
. Platform release (December 2016)
. Dividends ETH weekly payouts (January 2017)
. Open Fund Management platform release (Q1 2017)

Buckle up and be ready for ICONOMI bull run in the coming days.

blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:36:00 AM

Full page Kraken ad in this week's Economist magazine

Bitrated user: blastbob.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:39:35 AM

Anyone else having issues with myetherwallet.com not displaying balances?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:52:22 AM

I'm having issue too, it shows account balance as loading ETH, loading ETC and others, seems that they have issue with their platform..

One question now: if myetherwallet goes offline (since it is a web wallet) how can we spend our ICNs ?

Can i put my private key to Desktop Etherum Wallet or I'm limited to use only the web wallet ?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 11:53:51 AM

very nice, thanks for posting. Kraken needs to fix their shit UI still, but the ad is very cool though!

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:55:57 AM

I'm having issue too, it shows account balance as loading ETH, loading ETC and others, seems that they have issue with their platform..

One question now: if myetherwallet goes offline (since it is a web wallet) how can we spend our ICNs ?

Can i put my private key to Desktop Etherum Wallet or I'm limited to use only the web wallet ?

okay. glad to know that am not the only one.

You can always import MEW into MIST but i'll wait until there is more info on what the current issue is.

The tokens are safe as they show up on etherscan.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sm00kew

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:01:59 PM

If you hold private key you can copy/paste it to any ethereum wallet on any computer. You can manage wallet from different computers at the same time. If someone steals it, it is also encrypted with password so it can't be used unless you have some easy password. And at any time you can generate new address with new password and transfer funds to it from old address.

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:04:19 PM

Only Lambos allowed. If you wish to post other cars pics, please join another thread.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

it doesn't look like they mentioned ICONOMI there, its kraken's ad only. but sure though it brings fiat to the crypto. it does look good.
I do hope the rest of the investors who will try checking kraken will also see the opportunity awaits when they give ICN a try.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:46:16 PM

it doesn't look like they mentioned ICONOMI there, its kraken's ad only. but sure though it brings fiat to the crypto. it does look good.
I do hope the rest of the investors who will try checking kraken will also see the opportunity awaits when they give ICN a try.

It will be good for ICN if Kraken add ICN/Euro/Dollar pair
WoJJ78

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:12:49 PM

It will be good for ICN if Kraken add ICN/Euro/Dollar pair

Yeah I wonder when they'll add that.
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: