Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:31:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253587 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 01:50:44 PM

ICN just jumped a spot on LISK.  

I think these two will swap places a few times unless there is a bull run on ICN

No 16 now.

http://coinmarketcap.com/#USD

i really want to see first past waves then augur and then XMR. beating xmr will be icing in the cake. if we reach $5 mark we will be 3rd highest market cap... and to be honest I am in it for the long run and really do believe this will surpass the current eth value and top $10 but then eth will be in the $15 to $20 range too.

I am just wondering has there been any articles on iconomi anywhere?

I think we can do with some pubilicity.

oh BTW some one fucking slice through that 37k sell wall 0.000245 ITS FUCKING IRRITATING ME!!!!

I also think Iconomi will take #3 spot behind Ethereum, and it may push the Ethereum market cap higher by being the "killer app".

All the other Ethereum apps seem very hypothetical.  Creating groundbreaking new tech then hoping a demand comes after the tech is built.

ICN is the only one that is filling an obvious pre-existing demand for professional crypto fund management.

Hope that iconomi could really take the #3 spot of ETH Tho

People can invest with fiat
PR team sits on Wallstreet and is builds some connections

If the funds get 200+ Million, then ICN price of 10$ is no problem at all

$10 price is roughly almost 80x ICO price ($0.1257) and approximately 55x from current $ price. For that you need a market cap of ~835M usd

Well, for 10$ you actually need a market cap of 1 Billion, because we have 100 Million ICN. But if people pay in 200+ Million $ into the funds, it makes ICN more valuable (dividends). The more value the funds have, the more value ICN will have.

"200+ Million $ into the funds..."
I have the feeling that when it happens you and me (and many more) will be financial independent.

$200 million fund is a great call, if/when that happens even someone holding 1000 ICN tokens will be rejoicing

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 01:52:39 PM

nice BTC drop Embarrassed
capone1340

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:13:50 PM

nice BTC drop Embarrassed

same all the time BIG dump with no Explanation

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Ullukapatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:19:36 PM

I think these two will swap places a few times unless there is a bull run on ICN

No 16 now.

i really want to see first past waves then augur and then XMR. beating xmr will be icing in the cake. if we reach $5 mark we will be 3rd highest market cap... and to be honest I am in it for the long run and really do believe this will surpass the current eth value and top $10 but then eth will be in the $15 to $20 range too.

oh BTW some one fucking slice through that 37k sell wall 0.000245 ITS FUCKING IRRITATING ME!!!!

I also think Iconomi will take #3 spot behind Ethereum, and it may push the Ethereum market cap higher by being the "killer app".

All the other Ethereum apps seem very hypothetical.  Creating groundbreaking new tech then hoping a demand comes after the tech is built.

ICN is the only one that is filling an obvious pre-existing demand for professional crypto fund management.

$10 price is roughly almost 80x ICO price ($0.1257) and approximately 55x from current $ price. For that you need a market cap of ~835M usd

Well, for 10$ you actually need a market cap of 1 Billion, because we have 100 Million ICN. But if people pay in 200+ Million $ into the funds, it makes ICN more valuable (dividends). The more value the funds have, the more value ICN will have.

I have the feeling that when it happens you and me (and many more) will be financial independent.

$200 million fund is a great call, if/when that happens even someone holding 1000 ICN tokens will be rejoicing

Iconomi Won't be operating in the US so forget the Wall Street buddy!
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:06:36 PM

No 16 now.

just like bitcoin exchanges won't operate in the US..
Can you share a screenshot of that crystal ball of yours?
Nachbar90

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:12:15 PM

No 16 now.

As long as government gets insights and can tax on it I see no problem there

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:13:49 PM

No 16 now.

just like bitcoin exchanges won't operate in the US..
Can you share a screenshot of that crystal ball of yours?

what a load of bollocks,,,, newbie account 9th post and still spewing BS. what a dipshit
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:18:26 PM

what a load of bollocks,,,, newbie account 9th post and still spewing BS. what a dipshit

just hit ignore and don't react. should naturally filter the garbage out here Smiley

rapazev

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:19:12 PM

if bitcoin start to consolidate at this price 720~ we might see a good spike in icn price. ICN is an "altcoin" too(token, i know) and with that, bitcoin pump have a big influence in icn price.
other coins/tokens are melting and ICN still at good price(a quick dump under ico but now it's up again) and holding. imagine what will happen when bitcoin settles.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:29:19 PM

Btc get correction. Now to icn get a big pump in this week we need btc rally stop...

Lets see what happen

Daparski

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:46:40 PM

if bitcoin start to consolidate at this price 720~ we might see a good spike in icn price. ICN is an "altcoin" too(token, i know) and with that, bitcoin pump have a big influence in icn price.
other coins/tokens are melting and ICN still at good price(a quick dump under ico but now it's up again) and holding. imagine what will happen when bitcoin settles.

imagine what will happen when bitcoin settles

I think ICN price will be driven by the product quality (Iconomi platform and Iconomi indexes - ICNP and ICNX) much, much more than bitcoin price or speculations.
Currently, as the product is not ready yet, the speculations are playing a major role in ICN price. That will change once people will start using the platform and invest into the funds.

Good product-->large user base--> more funds managed on the platform-->higher dividends
And then based on the fundamental  law of accumulation by Adam Smith, profits go back to production:
-->more platform features-->even larger user base--> even more funds managed on the platform-->even higher dividends-->...
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

I think ICN price will be driven by the product quality (Iconomi platform and Iconomi indexes - ICNP and ICNX) much, much more than bitcoin price or speculations.
Currently, as the product is not ready yet, the speculations are playing a major role in ICN price. That will change once people will start using the platform and invest into the funds.

Good product-->large user base--> more funds managed on the platform-->higher dividends
And then based on the fundamental  law of accumulation by Adam Smith, profits go back to production:
-->more platform features-->even larger user base--> even more funds managed on the platform-->even higher dividends-->...

Bravo,,, I like the way you explained that.

what was ETH ico price?
Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:03:30 PM

why so much price speculation??? That shouldn't be in a different thread??
The price swings will be always there... that s what all of this is about, arround here..
Iconomi will be a winner sooner or later... just chill.....
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:08:17 PM

No 16 now.

I see problem in here. Government can decide to put high taxes on crypto because is unregulated and that can kill it

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:10:16 PM

Dont forget about Trump. He like cryptoworld.

People can change the law

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:20:06 PM

Daparski, please I will like to know if you are working for ICONOMI in any capacity, you always seems to have answers to every issue raised concerning ICONOMI platform but your assumption of law of accumulation coming to play will be interesting to watch out for.
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:20:11 PM

Dont forget about Trump. He like cryptoworld.

People can change the law

For real? I thought he was against everything except control
Nachbar90

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 04:25:15 PM

No 16 now.

I see problem in here. Government can decide to put high taxes on crypto because is unregulated and that can kill it

The government could also ban the precious metals market. Basically they could regulate and tax everything to death which is not fiat. Most cryptos can be regulated more or less. Governments could look at the blockchain to resolve and tax every payment you made (of course in cooperation with exchanges) until it's not something like zcash or monero, which could indeed be killed

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
petricag

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:36:09 PM

The government could also ban the precious metals market. Basically they could regulate and tax everything to death which is not fiat. Most cryptos can be regulated more or less. Governments could look at the blockchain to resolve and tax every payment you made (of course in cooperation with exchanges) until it's not something like zcash or monero, which could indeed be killed

If an exchange has to collaborate with government regarding taxes its not really relevant how anonymous a coin gets. Exchange has an overview of you and the linked addresses of any coin ... they can give the tax organ the exact list with what you had in your account at any time. Plus the relevant part is when you transact your coins into fiat and get them back to your bank account to actually spend them on real things (buy a house, a car, land etc). You really think you can avoid taxation from the technical point of view? We are just to little for the system to bother with us, but when the system will just have no choice ... it will not metter coin anonymity as you cannot really buy any real thing (major things) with any of the crypto in most parts of the world 
Daparski

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

what was ETH ico price?

$0.1257, $605 BTC price. Don't know about ether, I invested in BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: