Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: chat with a scammer  (Read 10808 times)
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 01:38:45 AM

i told matthew i would pay you first to show i was serious about doing this. he told me thats not enough pay everybody in full then he will talk to me. he and john took my user name off the list of people he owes. he has no plans to pay me. it doesnt look like there will be any progress.
Because you are a liar. 

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cygnusxi

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 02:26:48 AM

you managed to take advantage of a human imperfection called trust. doesnt really take any skill. why r you bragging about it.

my 4 year old sister can trick people too.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
cygnusxi

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 02:37:05 AM

I don't want anything from you, nor do I ever want to actually meet you. You aren't anyone I would knowingly associate with. I dislike liars, thieves, and general assholes like you.

i understand. i am guilty. but you still dont know me. you only see the worst in me. deep down there is a good man who wants to come out.

yet you say you will continue to live comfortably off scams.

I wonder when the fbi will start to look for bitcoin scammers. that picture of his bike and the background and the box that says clothes and shoes might enough to track him down, looking up the model of bike, registered to person of certain age, narrow down places to look, repost that picture on peoples facebook pages in possible cities that match, my gf is really good and knowing what state / area a picture is from just by the way the buildings are made... ill have to ask if it looks familiar to her.... maybe you should move now and hide under a rock before someone you scammed tracks you down.

edit, i can almost make out what the other building says in the background...
edit, i think the fbi will track down anyone who has stolen any item if the value is over a certain amount... with btc at 116$ right now, its probably enough to get them after you....
edit, time to move to a country without internet

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:11:24 AM

Why do people like the above poster act like "scamming" and "fraud" aren't everyday parts of life? You work a 9 to 5 at a desk, I work a 9 to 5 taking other people's money. There isn't any difference, it's a career choice, it's a job and work. Yes of course people are living comfortably off scams and bitcoin, that is HALF of the basis of bitcoin. Have you ever been to the darknet websites where thousands of identities are sold everyday, or counterfeit goods, or bank account information?

You really think people go out and buy bitcoins so they can send them to their friends overseas? Do you really think people care that much, to go invest in something a bunch of 25 year old males are saying is the future? It's a currency RAN by criminals and anonymity. Between Silk Road, BMR, and the hundreds of darknet websites, there are millions of dollars traded everyday.

Bitcoin isn't the new solution to paypal, it's not you go on the bitcoin website and you see two healthy people smiling saying "I got paid for my items!", that is what ebay and paypal are for. You know there is a reason why on many currency exchanges they don't give a shit to verify your identity.

I am just slightly annoyed of people trying to legitimize something that has no place in the real world. You can't get the average man to buy a bitcoin, there is nothing wrong with his dollars in his mind. There are people out there preaching bitcoins because they have made a ton of money with it. The price can hit a million dollars a coin, it really doesn't even matter. Whatever the price is, crime is still what makes the clock tick. Bitcoin is crime, crime is bitcoin.

If have never been on these websites and interacted with the communities there, your opinion is useless.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
bighecks

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:27:48 AM

Who and why did you scam?
TGJJ

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:02:46 PM

Seeing as he has done nothing again, I think it is worth posting this again.

The information is old, so he may have moved or shaved or something. But I am sure it could be used to bring him to justice.

My offer still stands. Pay back the coins and I will delete this post and all others like it.

OK, I have done a lot of independent research and I am 99% confident in what I am about to disclose. I have each bit of information confirmed by a multitude of people.

I know BTC guy's name, address, phone number(s), transaction history, eBay ID, Dwolla Account and more.

As I know that BTC guy will read this, I will address it as a public message to him from here on.

I know that you will be reading this, because you have contacted admins pretending you are innocent, when you, Dean/Dan Munt/Munet, are a scammer and trying to pretend that you are not.

I have enough evidence to get you sentenced to several years in prison and will be filling reports in both the USA and the UK. I will also provide information to other victims of your crimes who will be able to press charges in their countries.

You only have one choice other than me reporting you to every single agency I possibly can and that is to return the coins. If the coins are not in my account within 24 hours from now, 2 PM Chicago time, I will contact every single police agency possible for your actions. I will also do my best to file a joint claim in Illinois and sue you with the other people you have scammed. This means that not only will you serve hard time, you will also have to give the money back and will most likely have to pay damages and legal fees. I may not be able to sue the money back, but I am sure that you will face time. This can all be avoided by just returning the coins.

If you no longer have the coins, we can arrange a deal where you can pay us back in cash in a public location for the exact monetary value of the coins. If you have the coins you can send mine back here 1BdtwdXquSQLF4hpDVKBDFzZHHZ61VAACd. I would also be prepared to distribute the other people’s coins if necessary.

To prove I am serious, I am posting your confirmed address here.

Dean Munt/Dan Munt/Dean Munet or whatever alias you are going by today
2449 N 72nd Court
Elm Wood Park Ill 60707-2018

This is a photo you:

If you do return the coins, I will remove all the information I have posted on the forum and also delete all the data I have on you on my computer, other victims have agreed to do the same.
You seriously picked the wrong guy to mess with, I will do everything legally possible to bestow justice upon you. You better return these coins.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:05:30 PM

Man, look at the guy. Are you sure that it's him? He looks like a homeless. I thought he was scamming just because he is a sociopath, but it looks like he really needs the money. BTCguy: if that guy is really you, I'm willing to donate.

TGJJ

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:15:14 PM

Man, look at the guy. Are you sure that it's him? He looks like a homeless. I thought he was scamming just because he is a sociopath, but it looks like he really needs the money. BTCguy: if that guy is really you, I'm willing to donate.

Don't think he needs them! He scammed well over a thousand!

i dont need or want your coins matthew. i just want to stick it in your ass. its not about the money. its the principle. if you want to be a man be a man or shut the fuck up and piss off.

uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:21:39 PM

Why do people like the above poster act like "scamming" and "fraud" aren't everyday parts of life? You work a 9 to 5 at a desk, I work a 9 to 5 taking other people's money. There isn't any difference, it's a career choice, it's a job and work. Yes of course people are living comfortably off scams and bitcoin, that is HALF of the basis of bitcoin. Have you ever been to the darknet websites where thousands of identities are sold everyday, or counterfeit goods, or bank account information?

You really think people go out and buy bitcoins so they can send them to their friends overseas? Do you really think people care that much, to go invest in something a bunch of 25 year old males are saying is the future? It's a currency RAN by criminals and anonymity. Between Silk Road, BMR, and the hundreds of darknet websites, there are millions of dollars traded everyday.

Bitcoin isn't the new solution to paypal, it's not you go on the bitcoin website and you see two healthy people smiling saying "I got paid for my items!", that is what ebay and paypal are for. You know there is a reason why on many currency exchanges they don't give a shit to verify your identity.

I am just slightly annoyed of people trying to legitimize something that has no place in the real world. You can't get the average man to buy a bitcoin, there is nothing wrong with his dollars in his mind. There are people out there preaching bitcoins because they have made a ton of money with it. The price can hit a million dollars a coin, it really doesn't even matter. Whatever the price is, crime is still what makes the clock tick. Bitcoin is crime, crime is bitcoin.

If have never been on these websites and interacted with the communities there, your opinion is useless.

Flavius is your 9 to 5 scamming people?
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:06:08 AM

Jesus christ he scammed over $100,000, from users on this forum? How is that even possible? I thought we were talking like $500-1000.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:12:04 AM

Jesus christ he scammed over $100,000, from users on this forum? How is that even possible? I thought we were talking like $500-1000.

Oh no, you can scam a buttload of money from the fools on this forum. Just talk to Trendon Shavers or any of the hundreds of people who have scammed here.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 01:24:40 PM

That is one ugly guy. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jobe7

Activity: 238

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:59:04 PM

i feel bad cause im a good man who does bad things.

A good man that does bad things is a bad man. No matter what way you turn the mirror.

I feel for you that you got scammed so many times and lashed out, I've also been scammed numerous times, and have wanted to lash out. But I havn't.

But a bad man can become a good man again, given time, but the scars of the bad things will stay with you forever.
Jobe7

Activity: 238

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:15:51 PM

To the scammers,

If (as many believe) bitcoin increases in value by a substantial amount. The many people that you have scammed out there will have the finance to not only track you down, but to either pay you a visit, or more likely, pay someone else to pay you a visit. And that such a visit would involve much violence and through torture taking of your wealth, or destruction of everything you have/own/love. That your friends and family (if you have any, or ever get any) will very likely be in danger because of your actions. And because there are now (in the future) a LOT of wealthy people who want get revenge on you.

And if for some reason, they can't track you down with their wealth, then this would very likely be because you've had to change names/identity/state/county/country numerous times and will have to continue to run unless you want you and yours to be kneecapped.

People who get scammed are generally 'innocent' people. But I'm sure their wealth could find not so 'innocent' people who take payment to cause harm others (very easy to find tbh).

So, aren't you at worried for your safety? and those around you? or is it a case of live fast and probably suffer a lot and die fast?

Thankfully I don't get scammed anymore, because I've lost faith in most people thanks to scammers and retards, but I find that a real shame that I lost that 'innocent trust', and that others have lost it also, its a blight on humanity and the caring nature that people SHOULD have. I wonder if in the future people would be interested in a combined fund to hunt down bitcoin scammers.

Remember, its not about the money, its about the justice revenge.
TGJJ

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

To the scammers,

If (as many believe) bitcoin increases in value by a substantial amount. The many people that you have scammed out there will have the finance to not only track you down, but to either pay you a visit, or more likely, pay someone else to pay you a visit. And that such a visit would involve much violence and through torture taking of your wealth, or destruction of everything you have/own/love. That your friends and family (if you have any, or ever get any) will very likely be in danger because of your actions. And because there are now (in the future) a LOT of wealthy people who want get revenge on you.

And if for some reason, they can't track you down with their wealth, then this would very likely be because you've had to change names/identity/state/county/country numerous times and will have to continue to run unless you want you and yours to be kneecapped.

People who get scammed are generally 'innocent' people. But I'm sure their wealth could find not so 'innocent' people who take payment to cause harm others (very easy to find tbh).

So, aren't you at worried for your safety? and those around you? or is it a case of live fast and probably suffer a lot and die fast?

Thankfully I don't get scammed anymore, because I've lost faith in most people thanks to scammers and retards, but I find that a real shame that I lost that 'innocent trust', and that others have lost it also, its a blight on humanity and the caring nature that people SHOULD have. I wonder if in the future people would be interested in a combined fund to hunt down bitcoin scammers.

Remember, its not about the money, its about the justice revenge.

While I don't wish violence upon anybody, there are some I don't wish violence upon more than others.

Also, I am sure that someone in the USA with the know how could report BTC Guy to the police who whoever cares. If I were to ever get my coins back, I would be happy to contribute to a reward, others have said similar things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: