Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jaxx.io will become best for altcoins wallets. how are your opinions?  (Read 4444 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

I actually like Jaxx.io because it is safe and you can download them on you laptop as an offline wallet as well. Though the fee is kind of high compared to other wallets it is worth it despite it all and I feel secured using this wallet. I am planning to transfer my bitcoin too in this wallet because they said they will support the split.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:49:27 AM

Jaxx working to support Bitcoin Cash. Read their full statement to understand what this means to #jaxx users https://t.co/mTdkJoEGrT
So for the people who want get free bitcoins cash BCC, please put your bitcoins on jaxx.io before 1st August that time is bitcoin's hard fork split bitcoin's network be two, we can claim bitcoins cash on jaxx.io  Cheesy
Yes but the to claim bitcoins cash BCC on jaxx , we have to wait until one up to two weeks until the blockchain of bitcoins cash be downloaded by jaxx, that is problem time too long, just for claim bitcoins cash, the fast way to claim bitcoins cash is we claim bitcoins cash on bittrex with the private key, this way is more simple and fast than waiting for one up to two weeks.
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:24:12 AM

Jaxx and STOX announce new partnership agreement! https://t.co/5VlouBS4Hv so the comunity of STROX that always use mobile devices smartphone android or computers, the jaxx will be good choice for saving STROX, it will be simple, easy, fast, secure to use STROX on jaxx's wallet, congratulation for all of the comunity STROX coin.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

creators of the Jaxx blockchain wallet, today announced a new partnership with Po.et, the digital media publishing platform launching its token sale on August 8, 2017. Jaxx will be the official wallet and will integrate the Ethereum-based Po.et token into its wallet solution to allow Jaxx users to receive the token as it's distributed and will also work towards other synergies with Po.et.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jaxx-to-be-official-wallet-of-poets-token-in-new-partnership-announcement-300500395.html
tanghere02

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

The owners of online and offline wallets have their reasons why they are not entertaining some coins to their wallets. And we should respect those reasons, we can not just barge in and question them why they don't have this certain coin that is why there are rival wallets. But I do believe Jaxx.io in time will expound their coins inside their wallet, let us give them some time.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:34:02 AM

Decentral, developers of the blockchain wallet Jaxx, and Cofound.it, a distributed platform for token crowdsales, have announced a partnership to enhance the growth of new cryptocurrencies. Projects approved by Cofound.it will be automatically approved for Jaxx wallet integration, making tokens immediately liquid.
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/jaxx-cofound-partner-give-new-cryptocurrencies-immediate-liquidity/
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:55:43 PM

I hope they will fulfill their promise that they will integrate Bitcoincash wallet do I can claim my Bitcoin cash I cannot trust all the other wallet with my private keys and just prefer to wait for bcc integration.

gribble

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

Jaxx, one of the leading multi-asset digital wallets, and Cofound.it, the advisory platform for establishing cryptocurrency and crowdsale best practices, have announced a partnership through which projects approved by the Cofound.it program will be automatically approved for Jaxx wallet integration, making tokens immediately liquid.
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/13/cofound-project-tokens-automatically-approved-listing-jaxx/amp/
jahead

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:34:25 PM

I hope they will fulfill their promise that they will integrate Bitcoincash wallet do I can claim my Bitcoin cash I cannot trust all the other wallet with my private keys and just prefer to wait for bcc integration.

you are not the only one who is waiting, it sucks, its now 2 Weeks after hard fork and they said the last week they need some more time but no more detailed info how long as much percent they need more... since 2 days there ist no reply by the supporting team to any question, not on twitter neither on the jaxx official subreddit! People are getting disappointed and it makes me feel uncomfortable using their wallet as a btc-hodler...
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:21:54 AM

Jaxx founder and CEO Anthony Di Iorio said: “At Jaxx, we love helping groups who strive to bring innovation to industries of all kinds. Jaxx is excited to be working with the Musiconomi team and looks forward to participating in their journey to solve problems related to the many areas of friction in the music industry.”
Along with token management, Jaxx plans to explore further synergies with Musiconomi in the areas of live and digitally-recorded music. Jaxx will also offer Musiconomi ongoing support in the critical areas of user identity verification and content rights management.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/08/24/musiconomi-announces-jaxx-official-wallet-partner/amp/
kelstasy

Activity: 130

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

Found out Jaxx through facebook, got curious and downloaded the app easy to use and have good alts what I love about it is you can use is through desktop and with your smart phone. The best part it's continuously developing Smiley

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:11:25 AM

iam also using jaxx walled on my linux laptop since months now!
Its great and i hope they can soon implement more coins to choose.
i found it beocurse i searched a good etherium Classic walled and its a good one !

kind regards
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:51:01 AM

Jaxx.io is wallet for bitcoin,ethereum,dao and will support for dash coin wallet and it can be used on computers and smartphone. I don't understand why is not support for ETC?
I think Jaxx.io will add all the main assets step by step, but I suggest you to store your coins by local wallet, that's safer.
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:52:10 PM

It may become the best in the future but it's sure as s**t ain't now. It's been 4 weeks since btc/bch fork and still no bch wallet lol. They keep saying "very soon" , "almost done" for past three weeks on their twitter account. I want to burn that joint down. Two more weeks till Ledger nano new patch hits the market and then I'm gone.
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

New Features of jaxx.io

Single master seed backup (This will be the only seed you will ever need in the future for any coin we integrate)
Bitcoin - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic)
Ethereum - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic)
DASH - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic)
Augur REP
Litecoin - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic)
Ethereum Classic - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic)
ZCash - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic)
Rootstock - HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) Based, single address displayed
Easily Switch between BTC, ETH, DASH, ETC, REP, LTC, ZEC and RSK
Convert between BTC/ETH/DASH/ETC/REP/LTC/ZEC with ShapeShift integration
Single Screen Operation - All wallet functions work on a single screen. No more flipping between send and receive * screens or trying to find your wallet address or QR code.
Menu animations deliver stellar UI / UX
Native camera scanning
Pair Across Devices - Easily sync across devices (Mobile, Desktop, Extension) by scanning a pairing token or inputting seed
Multi-currency
Switch between fiat and BTC/ETH/DASH/ETC/REP/LTC/ZEC/RSK
Spendable balance display
Max Send feature
Generate custom amount QR code
Single code base across all devices - ensures rapid integration of new features across all versions and devices with minimal individual customization
PIN feature for additional security.
Customizable settings for all currencies with visibility preferences
Transferring funds from paper wallets, including encrypted paper wallets.
Support for Ethereum contracts, custom data and gas limits.
Private Keys display.
Bitcoin Mining Fee selection in Settings
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:03:29 AM

Jaxx.io is wallet for bitcoin,ethereum,dao and will support for dash coin wallet and it can be used on computers and smartphone. I don't understand why is not support for ETC?
I think Jaxx.io will add all the main assets step by step, but I suggest you to store your coins by local wallet, that's safer.
I am sure you just read on the main page of this thread and never read the last update, the OP's problem was finished
you can read the last update from the OP and other users above me,
i am sure you don't use jaxx's wallet due to they has added ethereum classic ETC on their service couples months ago
For next time read first before made new posts and comments.
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

It will support ETC and also a lot of main coins one day, just wait. For personal suggestion, store your currencies in local wallets is the safest.

gribble

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

Blockchain asset and cryptocurrency wallet platform Jaxx has announced they will soon be releasing support for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on their platform, soon should mean this upcoming week as relayed in their latest update.
Jaxx reportedly uses Insight Server, which is the same service used by several other major platforms. Insight decided not to support Bitcoin Cash.
This left Jaxx developers with an extra ordinary amount of work to sync and reindex the BCH blockchain on a completely new system. This process has taken the team longer than expected.
Regardless, Jaxx is now almost finished with BCH integration.  https://t.co/nGtoEtN8MU
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

There is bad news for PAY coin related with jaxx.io. Cryptocurrency wallet providers often integrate support for additional currencies over time. In the case of Jaxx, it has been adding a ton of ERC20 tokens and altcoins over the past few months. A lot of people were pleased earlier this month when it enabled support for PAY, the token associated with the TenX project. However, the latest update of the Jaxx client seemingly no longer supports PAY, although the reason for this remains unclear for the time being. https://themerkle.com/jaxx-wallet-update-seemingly-removes-pay-token-support/
gribble

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:03:29 AM

Jaxx, best known for their wallet service, is unsure what to do. While they signed the New York Agreement, their official stance is more ambiguous. There is no “official decision on supporting SegWit2x. A very odd statement, considering they vowed to support it. Do keep in mind this doesn’t mean they won’t support it. However, it doesn’t mean they will support it either. What's will be done by jaxx about the activation of SegWit2x on bitcoin blockchain, check out this.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/30/jaxx-remains-indecisive-segwit2x-support/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: