Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with Bitcoin?  (Read 6276 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:56:21 PM

bitcoin is a money and like ever human in this world you can follow the same rules you can save some of them and invest rest of them just don't invest everywhere and take precausions so you will not easily get scammed by someone

Point taken. I agree that we should be careful with that. Even those who knows a lot about bitcoin can be manipulated by words that are too good to be true. Well that is what they do to make their websites inviting to peoples eyes.

Indeed they are manipulating these people to invest in something and than scam them for a large sum of bitcoins.
You really need to look out and think good about spending bitcoins for something.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:30:29 PM

bitcoin is a money and like ever human in this world you can follow the same rules you can save some of them and invest rest of them just don't invest everywhere and take precausions so you will not easily get scammed by someone

Point taken. I agree that we should be careful with that. Even those who knows a lot about bitcoin can be manipulated by words that are too good to be true. Well that is what they do to make their websites inviting to peoples eyes.
it is always better to be cautious with bitcoins because no one knows what might happen with their price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:24:32 PM

It is up to you what are you planning to do with it. If you don't know how to invest it then you can just save it for the future rise or spend it at something you want. You can gamble it if you want. Start trading if you want to earn more. Or explore some other things to grow it.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:15:22 AM

There are many things you can do with bitcoin, i usually use my bitcoins for trading and gambling because i am a gambler and trader. I also have some bitcoin and hold it until the price of bitcoin increase.
to the many options I think there are investment or grow bitcoin course, to use bitcoin as payment options or currency I think you only have a bit choice for it, because bitcoin is not too accepted and not yet mainstream so I think you have to be patient again to be able to use bitcoin as a whole

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:56:37 AM

You can do with your bitcoin is to invest,
you can invest to grow your btc. There's
more you can do with your bitcoin.
Is just that its how you manage your account
or your money. For me, i invest my bitcoin
in trading and saving it in my wallet since
bitcoin is volatile, price may goes pump and dump.
silpersurfer

Activity: 210
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:59:41 AM

i will use it to trade some altcoin in exchanger , maybe i can get little profit on there , at least i don't need to worry about lost all my money like gambling
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:22:46 AM

There are many things you can do with bitcoin, i usually use my bitcoins for trading and gambling because i am a gambler and trader. I also have some bitcoin and hold it until the price of bitcoin increase.
I think for the moment not many options that you can do or use in bitcoin, because I'm sure you can only use it to grow and invest, but you can not use bitcoin to shop like fiat easily?
so I think most people will be using bitcoin to double and then convert it to a fiat?
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:03:52 PM

I am with keeping it in an offline paper wallet and holding the profit/investment waiting for a positive price change, don't feel safe keeping some of the invested money in suspicious sites or can fail projects. I find holding the BTC to be the best investment.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:47:58 PM

I think for the moment not many options that you can do or use in bitcoin, because I'm sure you can only use it to grow and invest, but you can not use bitcoin to shop like fiat easily?
so I think most people will be using bitcoin to double and then convert it to a fiat?

Either people are investing it in trading or they are converting to fiat when price goes higher so that they can spend them easily and using them at offline stores to buy real life products.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:59:01 PM

I think a lot about what will I do with bitcoins when I have as much As I planed. There is few possibilities that I find attractive, I can't say nothing now. I plan to read and look much more before I actually do something.
   For now every bitcoin I earn I put in wallet for saving, I don't count occasionally sport betting with maximum couple dollars per week.
   I can say that I'm a bit afraid, it's not easy to find good site to invest bitcoins. I saw to many stories about scammers, I will try to be very careful with my choices.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:04:04 PM

I think a lot about what will I do with bitcoins when I have as much As I planed. There is few possibilities that I find attractive, I can't say nothing now. I plan to read and look much more before I actually do something.
   For now every bitcoin I earn I put in wallet for saving, I don't count occasionally sport betting with maximum couple dollars per week.
   I can say that I'm a bit afraid, it's not easy to find good site to invest bitcoins. I saw to many stories about scammers, I will try to be very careful with my choices.

Its always  good to do good research before investing them anywhere, and if you have even small doubt then its better not to invest them and simply save them for future.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

Its always  good to do good research before investing them anywhere, and if you have even small doubt then its better not to invest them and simply save them for future.

It's like a suicidal move if people invest on a certain asset without doing research about what they are entering.

All succesful businessman today also did some research. It's not that they have to follow it, it's just an insights on what thing they are risking their money.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:24:18 PM

Uhuh when the words delivered is too good to be true then have doubt in it.  As qouted, they really make their website beautiful and very professional so people will be enticed into investing them.  Aside from website, there is this promised of big return, well we can avoid it by doing the math.  If the promised profit seems impossible to meet then it is most likely a scam company.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:28:47 PM

I am using it for trading and some of them I am saving for future so can sell them when the right time comes, so even if my trade goes wrong then my saved coins will help me out in future.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Yeah, I'd prefer to hold it and wait 'till it's price go up high again to have more profit from it and I'm gonna but the stuffs that I needed in my life like a house, cars and so on before it's price go low again. I think, for now I'm just gonna save more BTC to be ready when that time happens so that I can buy a lot of things with it and it might be suffice to use it in my everyday life even I don't have a work.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:46:56 PM

I am using it for trading and some of them I am saving for future so can sell them when the right time comes, so even if my trade goes wrong then my saved coins will help me out in future.

That is what everyone should do or everyone does that i guess, i personally also do the same, i trade as well and also keep the coins in my wallet beside from my trading capital, and if i pick up some loss in trading then i will still have bitcoins in my wallet.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:47:39 PM

Yeah, I'd prefer to hold it and wait 'till it's price go up high again to have more profit from it and I'm gonna but the stuffs that I needed in my life like a house, cars and so on before it's price go low again. I think, for now I'm just gonna save more BTC to be ready when that time happens so that I can buy a lot of things with it and it might be suffice to use it in my everyday life even I don't have a work.

If you don't want to experiment with your coins by investing them somewhere then its better to hold them for future and sell them when you see higher price giving you good profits.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:02:31 PM

Uhuh when the words delivered is too good to be true then have doubt in it.  As qouted, they really make their website beautiful and very professional so people will be enticed into investing them.  Aside from website, there is this promised of big return, well we can avoid it by doing the math.  If the promised profit seems impossible to meet then it is most likely a scam company.

But sometimes people wants a fast money without doing nothing especially those lazy people.

Actually there will be no scam if people tend to not fall easily in those high returns promises in just a short period of time.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 05:19:50 PM

But sometimes people wants a fast money without doing nothing especially those lazy people.

Actually there will be no scam if people tend to not fall easily in those high returns promises in just a short period of time.
Not all scams are so easily spotted, something could very well start out as a legitimate service and then turn scam after a while.
I do agree that it would be better if people would be less naive, but even if everyone did practice due diligence, there would still be scammers who would just up their game. 

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:32:36 PM

Exactly those lazy people keep on entertaining those sites by investing their money in it and those sites easily achieves their target and run away with people's investment in long run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: