Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOWRITING || REFERENCE | ILLUSTRATIONS | EXPERIENCE | >> TOP-TIER SERVICE  (Read 282 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:48:28 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 07:49:28 AM by PremiumCodeX

I am going to do the first job for 50% of the regular price*

Current status: Temporarily Closed (may reopen in the future)

Hello Bitcointalk Members!

What factors make this service top-tier?

Release the beast

First of all, I understand that having a great article means nothing unless you can actually release it on some popular cryptocurrency site. I am writing articles that help you release on crypotrials, cryptocoinews and many others.

Make a difference

This is NOT another text writing service. I am providing complete articles with unique GFX resources and custom illustrations like the ones people use in their altcoins' announcement threads for explanation.

Faces of Devil

I provide you a wide range of available formats from announcement descriptions to complete technical tutorials.

Transparent skin

I can back-up my several-year experience in various positions within the cryptoworld ( web administrator, project developer, mentor and many more ranks ) and help you make a stable decision based on genuine reference like the following collection.

Additional features:
  • I support the use of an escrow service
  • I accept negotiation on the price before the actual agreement
  • I can work in collaboration / team

RATES:

PREMIUM PACKAGE - 15$ ( current USD to BTC rate ) / 400 words ( +/- 10% ) | DELIVERY TIME 24 hours AFTER I said I would take the job

QUICK SHOT PACKAGE- 4$ ( current USD to BTC rate ) / 100 words ( +/- 10% ) | DELIVERY TIME 12 hours AFTER I said I would take the job

MICRO-POST PACKAGE- 0.05$ ( current USD to BTC rate ) / word | DELIVERY TIME => INSTANT AFTER I said I would take the job

+ illustrations: $10 for avatar campaign profile picture, $20 for BCT thread design. For custom illustrations we will negotiate.

| Bitcointalk PM |

| Skype |

You can PM me anytime with your question!

I will follow the discussion below this thread and provide you the additional information you want.

*I keep the right to choose which request I will do as first job from ones that I receive in the following 48 hours

Best wishes,
PremiumCodeX

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:31:49 PM

I am still doing this service. The discount is still valid for the first request that I accept. I am just adding a new option to the available ones that is micro-post requests. From now on you can order small text for $0.05 / word worth BTC. I think, it could come useful to have short reviews or small opinions on whatever project you have.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: