Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ready to expand?
Absolutely! - 7 (100%)
Nah.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPP Coin - Solar Panel Project  (Read 15131 times)
rudalist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:58:10 AM

any bounty dev
translate bounty, facebook campaign, twitter campaign
i will wait and join is open facebook campaign or twitter campaign
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:29:59 PM

The government rebate comes during tax time.
The utility incentives come in a form of a check for supplying power to the grid.
The system details are on the main page.

i don't a potential in investing in your coin dev. Your coin has lack of information regarding your plans and development.
a friendly advice. make some creative roadmap about your coin development. i will invest once i see what i want to see to your project. Goodluck!

Have you read the OP, and read through the thread? I would say all of the information that can be given at this time has been. I cannot supply an installation date of the system because only 2 BTC of the 28 needed has been received.

Is there something else I can try to answer for you?

Where is the system being installed?

22 panels will be installed on the South facing side roof of my house.

Great! Thanks for this. Will it be linked into your home system, or dedicated solely to sending power back to the grid? If so, will there be any additional costs associated with setting up that bypass?

The utility incentives come in a form of a check for supplying power to the grid.

You mentioned the government rebate ends in December. Am I understanding correctly that this will be a one time tax write off that reduces the cost of the initial setup of the system?

Can you give or link to some more information regarding the rates these incentive programs offer? I'm guessing this depends heavily on the state the system will be installed in, so can you let us know what state you're in so I can do some research regarding this?

Thanks!

MrZ28s (OP)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:02:35 PM

i don't a potential in investing in your coin dev. Your coin has lack of information regarding your plans and development.
a friendly advice. make some creative roadmap about your coin development. i will invest once i see what i want to see to your project. Goodluck!

Have you read the OP, and read through the thread? I would say all of the information that can be given at this time has been. I cannot supply an installation date of the system because only 2 BTC of the 28 needed has been received.

Is there something else I can try to answer for you?

Where is the system being installed?

22 panels will be installed on the South facing side roof of my house.

Great! Thanks for this. Will it be linked into your home system, or dedicated solely to sending power back to the grid? If so, will there be any additional costs associated with setting up that bypass?

You mentioned the government rebate ends in December. Am I understanding correctly that this will be a one time tax write off that reduces the cost of the initial setup of the system?

Can you give or link to some more information regarding the rates these incentive programs offer? I'm guessing this depends heavily on the state the system will be installed in, so can you let us know what state you're in so I can do some research regarding this?

Thanks!

It has to be linked to the home system.  The utility company will only pay a certain production amount.  What amount that is EXACTLY? I don't know.  The solar company said this was the largest system that can be used, or we'll get nothing..

You are correct about the government rebate except it doesn't reduce the cost of the system.  They will reimburse 30% at tax time.

I found the utility company yearly incentive. It's $671 every year for 10 years. Plus the production incentive mentioned above on a monthly basis.
doogjy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:18:07 PM

Thanks!

It has to be linked to the home system.  The utility company will only pay a certain production amount.  What amount that is EXACTLY? I don't know.  The solar company said this was the largest system that can be used, or we'll get nothing..

You are correct about the government rebate except it doesn't reduce the cost of the system.  They will reimburse 30% at tax time.

I found the utility company yearly incentive. It's $671 every year for 10 years. Plus the production incentive mentioned above on a monthly basis.

Could you provide a link to where you found the yearly incentive from the electric company, and let us know what state this system will be installed in?

Do you have any plans for moderating your power usage - basically, how do we know the power generated by the system won't just end up being used on your home's personal energy consumption?
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:26:44 PM

Thanks!

Could you provide a link to where you found the yearly incentive from the electric company, and let us know what state this system will be installed in?

Do you have any plans for moderating your power usage - basically, how do we know the power generated by the system won't just end up being used on your home's personal energy consumption?

It wasn't a link, it was part of the document that had information about the system.  I'm located in Minnesota.

The 2nd question is kinda a toughie to answer in the sense it will probably confuse people.. but I will try to explain.

The system was designed to over-produce from what we consume on an average basis.  But we can only over-produce so much.  So, if we cut our usage dramatically, that will actually negate any benefits.  Does that make any sense?

Somebody on here was talking about me using the power for mining.. I'm mining nothing. I don't have a miner capable of achieving anything.. haha
sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:34:38 PM

Total coins supply of Solar Panel Project is 44 Million, correct?

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:16:02 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 03:26:07 AM by MrZ28s

Total coins supply of Solar Panel Project is 44 Million, correct?

Currently there are a little more than that because some staking has to happen on main wallet until more connections are established.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:19:40 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 01:31:34 PM by drays

ICO on C-Cex will attract traders and other kinds of speculators, leading to your coin being used for pumps and dumps (do you really want it?). Alternatively, if you don't want to put it on C-Cex, you may end up with little interest from people here. You have to choose Smiley.

If the investment security is a concern, you would better hire a trusted escrow, than list on C-Cex, because: a) it would be cheaper; b) c-cex is often associated with scam coins and pump'n'dumps, and many honest people avoid using it (this reputation is NOT well-deserved in my opinion, but it is there anyway).

... this space is not for rent ...
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:29:36 AM

ICO is Good, and any bounties is very gooodd Cheesy
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:12:05 AM

I just hope all goes well ico , willing to be placed anywhere excange . which is important not to have plans and intentions are bad about this coin to get bitcoin with ICO .
TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:17:55 AM

I'd prefer CoinExchange.io, or Trex, but sure why not. C-Cex is a bit cluttery but nice.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:29:08 AM

The original idea was to release 44,000,000 coins at 100 sats each to raise 44 BTC.  This would have fully funded the entire project.  The federal government offers a tax incentive for people that want to go solar which country does this project covers?

claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:08:02 AM

What is the point other than you get your electric bill paid for free?  Its more like a loan that may or not get paid back.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:35:04 PM

The original idea was to release 44,000,000 coins at 100 sats each to raise 44 BTC.  This would have fully funded the entire project.  The federal government offers a tax incentive for people that want to go solar which country does this project covers?

Based on this:
I'm located in Minnesota.

The project covers country of Minnesota Grin. In other words - USA Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:52:09 PM

any bounty dev? i would like to get 1 million solar

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:53:01 PM

ICO on C-Cex will attract traders and other kinds of speculators, leading to your coin being used for pumps and dumps (do you really want it?). Alternatively, if you don't want to put it on C-Cex, you may end up with little interest from people here. You have to choose Smiley.

If the investment security is a concern, you would better hire a trusted escrow, than list on C-Cex, because: a) it would be cheaper; b) c-cex is often associated with scam coins and pump'n'dumps, and many honest people avoid using it (this reputation is NOT well-deserved in my opinion, but it is there anyway).

I totally agree. I hope it's not pumped and dumped. I'd rather have people make some money instead of lose it on a pump.
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:53:48 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 06:55:23 PM by MrZ28s

The original idea was to release 44,000,000 coins at 100 sats each to raise 44 BTC.  This would have fully funded the entire project.  The federal government offers a tax incentive for people that want to go solar which country does this project covers?

Based on this:
I'm located in Minnesota.

The project covers country of Minnesota Grin. In other words - USA Smiley
I swear they asked what STATE. Haha.. my bad.

EDIT: There was one that asked what state!
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:55:26 PM

any update about exchange?
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

any bounty dev? i would like to get 1 million solar

No more bounties at this time.
MrZ28s (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:17:53 PM

What is the point other than you get your electric bill paid for free?  Its more like a loan that may or not get paid back.

Yes. In a nutshell that's what it is. A loan that will have a buyback option.  What's the point of many of the other coins? We're actually building a system that will make money.. so this is an asset coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: