Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SH]Shilling-The Digital Currency Tailored in Africa for Africa  (Read 39755 times)
yavwa (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

Shillingcoin core v1.16.4

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:10:25 AM

Yeah outright scam. Devs drained into water-closet, and silence and indifference flooded the thread. What do u guys expect? Lol. That name, Shilling. This hints on the insane level of shilling in a coin crew. Fuck the dumbest thing bout this coin is that it should have been released ijn brackets. Who are the shills controlling the money supply?
Am the dev and am always here...  I control no single point of the coins existences: mining,  notary or coin supply in amy exchange.  Am not a scammer.  Just a dev pushing shilling into a rigid African market. 

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 06:03:45 PM

hahaha! publicly critisising Shilling and its dev for being a scam but privately sending him Personal Messages with offers to pump/market the coin definitely with a bounty attached... Whose the scammer here Huh Roll Eyes Just thinking aloud!

amount99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:04:09 PM

fake pump
Deposit SH
Wallet status: Maintenance

Your deposit address (ADDR)

yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 05:08:21 PM

fake pump
Deposit SH

there's always something with you guys

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:35:41 PM

fake pump
Deposit SH

Ahh I see your a psychic. I would put money on that your going to be 100% correct if it hits an exch.
moderneco

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:25:37 AM

Shilling is a great name for a coin, it is currently used in East Africa by 4 countries, but was used all over the world including the United States. The SH coin has low volume and low support on the exchanges but in time and with some good people this could be a good coin for over 100 million who sometimes have failing currencies in Africa. We will see what type of support we can start finding from those nations in the next few months. The DEV is from Kenya. I will connect with people in Tanzania and we will see if something more comes of this..

Madbyte Coin | Invested Crypto | madbyte.com
yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:31:57 AM

Shilling is a great name for a coin, it is currently used in East Africa by 4 countries, but was used all over the world including the United States. The SH coin has low volume and low support on the exchanges but in time and with some good people this could be a good coin for over 100 million who sometimes have failing currencies in Africa. We will see what type of support we can start finding from those nations in the next few months. The DEV is from Kenya. I will connect with people in Tanzania and we will see if something more comes of this..
Mmmmh!  Someone did some research...  Thanks alot.
The main idea of shilling was to facilitate cross border payments across Africa. Targeting remittance and just simple cross border payments. As we heard into introducing the first shilling ATM in Nairobi, I believe shilling is the common currency not just in east Africa but in Africa as a whole.
join and be part of this revolution....

yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 07:34:39 AM

Through a willing exchange,  the ATM will offer direct n instant exchange from shilling to any fiat currency.

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:54:01 AM

Another country specific coin aimed at the english speaking westerners here in the forum. All these ever = is NOTHING. btw shilling may be used in africa but it is left over from when it was controlled eu.
mvidberg

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 01:44:18 PM

I was going to get some SH on yobit.net but when trying to deposit, it says "Wallet status: Maintenance" so I wrote to support.  They replied with

"Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal"

Hope they fix whatever is wrong quickly.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:47:11 PM

I was going to get some SH on yobit.net but when trying to deposit, it says "Wallet status: Maintenance" so I wrote to support.  They replied with

"Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal"

Hope they fix whatever is wrong quickly.

Seeing as the coin isnt very old it probably wont get fixed for months. Someone fucking with the chain? yobit will drop a wallet in maint mode in a heartbeat if there is any network/chain trouble. 
yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

Did raise the same issue with yobit n they said they would help rectify but i need more noise there to help us resolve the issue.  We do have several hosted servers,  i own two from the nine running ones...  Debugged them n restarted them.  No bugs from my side but i cant speak for the seven others... 

yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 05:38:16 PM

Shilling is a form of digital asset held electronically in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units and verify transfer of funds.
It is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central authority or trusted third parties.

*Algo Scrypt
* 50 SH per block
* Reward halfs every 300000 blocks ~ 41.1Months (1250.956 Days)
* Total of 30,000,000 million SH will be mined
* proof-of-work (POW) system
* Block Time  - 6.133mins
* Difficulty Retargetting Algorithm - Kimoto Gravity Well
* Honeypot technique
* No pre-mine
* Super secure hashing
* CPU / GPU mining

Honeypot in a blockchain
The honeypot system is entirely experimental and plays a lesser role in a tightly secured Blockchain.

http://ypool.ga/sh
http://sh.gcpool.eu/

Solo Mining instructions

* Launch your wallet with -gen=1, or add "gen=1" to your shilling.conf file, or type "setgenerate true -1" from the debug console

Pool Mining instructions

* Follow this instructions http://ypool.ga/sh/index.php?page=gettingstarted
* Follow this instructions http://sh.gcpool.eu//index.php?page=gettingstarted

https://twitter.com/DigitalShilling

Link behind Shillings' dev

https://digitalshilling.org/
https://voxycapital.co.ke/

portuguese translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1609779.new#new
remember to quote the new head

yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:59:22 AM

getting some massive twit https://analytics.twitter.com/user/DigitalShilling/tweets?filter=top&origin=im&ref=gl-an-tw-im-desktop  impressions from china, impressive

super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:21:30 PM

Did raise the same issue with yobit n they said they would help rectify but i need more noise there to help us resolve the issue.  We do have several hosted servers,  i own two from the nine running ones...  Debugged them n restarted them.  No bugs from my side but i cant speak for the seven others... 
the issue is from yobit side because i think they purposely put some wallets on maintenance mode inorder to list new coins.
maxpayneh

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:18:01 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts SH!

Live chat support is now available on-site to SH users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with SH, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:04:15 PM

the issue is from yobit side because i think they purposely put some wallets on maintenance mode inorder to list new coins.

I wrote somewhere about this theory quite a while back. I believe this to be true also. I think they take wallets offline to save on resources and to list different coins. But I don't think they just offline them with no reason. I think they have a very VERY small timeout window and in that window give very few retry attempts. I watched them online a coin that was offline for like 5 months, documented block vs time as it synced to network and when it got stuck on a block it sat there for about 5 minutes before it was back in maint mode for around 12 hrs before they attempted to sync again which it did. then of course went back into main 2 weeks later and has been ever since. Yobit plays by the rules but they ride the line right on the edge.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:11:17 PM

hahahahha SCAM coin again  Lips sealed Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
thought were outgrown of newbies like you? If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.

But when a thread goes dead after someone says scammer it usually means scammer! Another post another dead coin. Dev you gonna jump on the thread to do a blah scam response? i think the lack of any form of response since october says enough for itself.
Your level of distrust is respected...  Did the coin die even after the thread went domant?  It's ur responsibility as a shilling trader to keep it active by asking,  inquring and just participating.

Stop shilling for satoshis man. Chill out, u don't see thing I do. I'm not judging u by appearance but last time I saw u irl u were walking on all four limbs like a pekingese trying to bump ur chest with a tongue. In the meanwhile strangers were beating u up with wooden shafts. And when I asked u what u did u retorted that u're gonna adopt the lifestyle of a disabled chimp. See, u won prestige in the neighborhood by walking on all four thereby an excessive pride obscured ur chimp mind, and u started arguing with people online. How can u be taken seriously, man that walks like a fucking chimp.
yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:16:55 PM

hahahahha SCAM coin again  Lips sealed Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
thought were outgrown of newbies like you? If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.

But when a thread goes dead after someone says scammer it usually means scammer! Another post another dead coin. Dev you gonna jump on the thread to do a blah scam response? i think the lack of any form of response since october says enough for itself.
Your level of distrust is respected...  Did the coin die even after the thread went domant?  It's ur responsibility as a shilling trader to keep it active by asking,  inquring and just participating.

Stop shilling for satoshis man. Chill out, u don't see thing I do. I'm not judging u by appearance but last time I saw u irl u were walking on all four limbs like a pekingese trying to bump ur chest with a tongue. In the meanwhile strangers were beating u up with wooden shafts. And when I asked u what u did u retorted that u're gonna adopt the lifestyle of a disabled chimp. See, u won prestige in the neighborhood by walking on all four thereby an excessive pride obscured ur chimp mind, and u started arguing with people online. How can u be taken seriously, man that walks like a fucking chimp.
Huh? stop speaking in tongues, what are u saying?

yavwa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 06:13:08 AM

From  me Yavwa Kelvin, ad love to wish the Shilling Family, investors & the entire digital currency market a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year... May we thrive and move to greater heights in 2017 Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: