Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PokeCoin【POKE】 [x11]POS 200% -New Team- TakeOver Initiative  (Read 10103 times)
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:36:48 AM

I am buying the pokecoin small bit by bit. We must talk to the new dev team about this coin and what can be done. I'm not sure what makes a coin do well but I could imagine there should be some sort of pokemon site with pokecoin rewards or something. Pity the devs have no premine to help them.
Please devs reply.

Same here. I've been slowly buying up some coins. I've just sent maxamus a PM and simply asked how the initiative is going.

Ya same not many just 100k here and there.... But hoping we hear something from the new dev.. 

I think they need a website for starters and maybe a website about poke coins and to maybe make a faucet type game that pays in poke coins
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:31:32 AM

Ok I dont know what is going on with maximus so I'm just gonna go ahead and take over. Yes a website is a very good idea and I want to start one very soon. A faucet is also a another good idea which I will put in place as well. Right now I'm working on a cosplays for an event so I'm a bit busy but I am going to slowly work on pokecoin bit by bit. I dont really know exactly what I'm doing but I can only try.

Sorry for not being around but I'm back now Smiley
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 04:48:41 PM

To help those who don't know how to setup a config file.

How to create your conf file:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Poke
Close your Poke wallet (it will not sync yet).
Download this file and copy it to the newly created folder.
Re-launch your Poke wallet and wait while it syncs/downloads the blockchain.
N.B. If you don't see 'AppData' in **your username** folder then click on the address bar at the top of the window and paste
\AppData\Roaming\Poke
after **your username**
This is where to place the file you just downloaded.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
JasonXG

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:05:47 PM

Hi guys let me just explain what is going on. I really like this coin I habe not given up on ot and I dont plan too. I am not actually a Dev and have no clue how to make a coin. I dont k ow how to solomine pokecoin I did try and it should work but it doesn't . there are no pools and I do not know how to start one but perhaps I will find out.

The guys who were helping with the take over have disappeared. I only offered to help the coon not take it over but since everyone has disappeared I guess its left to me. Maximus is ignoring everyone and its pissing me off since he has been online but has done nothing. There are no orders on yobit even. So I'm the only one left and have no idea what I should do but I'll try a few things and I will try learn how to get a coin popular and create something other then a useless thread.

Please any suggestions will help and any support. Things will be slow but I am around so please inbox me with concerns or ideas. Even the smallest thing I will be greatful for
. I will have to try learn some proframming PR something because I want to encorperate pos mining with finding Pokemon or something like that. Thank you and have a great day.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:41:19 PM

Ok I dont know what is going on with maximus so I'm just gonna go ahead and take over. Yes a website is a very good idea and I want to start one very soon. A faucet is also a another good idea which I will put in place as well. Right now I'm working on a cosplays for an event so I'm a bit busy but I am going to slowly work on pokecoin bit by bit. I dont really know exactly what I'm doing but I can only try.

You are indeed wonderful in providing the best service to all of us. and I hope that you can do it in a very good so that we all can feel something really different. I want that growth is something that is good for cryptocurrency, so that all people can be helped by the presence of cryptocurrency
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:06:39 PM

I think maximus has taken on too much work - and unfortunately is letting a few people down. Also some problems with EGC too. Good luck with POKE. It'll take a lot of effort get get is back from 1sat again but with enough community behind it - it wil be possible. Hope all goes well. I still have a few POKE left.
maxamus (OP)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:35:44 PM

Hi All,

Yes, this is true, as I have earlier mentioned in the post, I am involved in multiple projects, and maybe it was to much to handle. I liked the pokecoin project and I said to give it a go. But my main project become more serious, and my whole attention was focused on that one.
I am sorry for  disappointing you guys, but I had good intentions. However, I am more than willing to help the guys that will continue with this project: starmman, JasonXG, Daffadile.

I have seen that the solo-mining is causing trouble so I had to take a closed look to the code, and it seems that the rpc port is not 3333 as the original dev said, but 33716

You can check this if you download the pokecoin code from github here: https://github.com/PokeCoinDev/pokecoin  and go to pokecoin-master/src/ and open the bitcoinrpc.cpp file. At line 46 you will see that the rpc port is 33716. Here is the code:

Code:
void ThreadRPCServer2(void* parg);

static std::string strRPCUserColonPass;

const Object emptyobj;

void ThreadRPCServer3(void* parg);

static inline unsigned short GetDefaultRPCPort()
{
    return GetBoolArg("-testnet", false) ? 33717 : 33716;
}

Object JSONRPCError(int code, const string& message)

In order to solo-mine, you need to follow the steps that Daffadile advised earlied in the thread,  create a file called pokecoin.conf and paste this code in it:

Code:
rpcuser=pokecoin
rpcpassword=pokecoin_secret_password
rpcport=33716
port=33717
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
testnet=0
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=108.61.202.164
addnode=104.238.159.141
addnode=124.121.115.138
addnode=80.240.49.79
addnode=84.200.32.199
addnode=120.156.12.49
addnode=95.23.136.43

You can of course replace the rpcuser and rpcpassword with your own credentials.

Download the X11 cpu minere from here:  http://poketrainr.com/go/mining-pool/   ( or if you have it already, even better)
    Edit the file RUN-X11-gw64.bat and replace the text inside with this one:
Code:
cpuminer-multi-x64 -a x11 -o http://127.0.0.1:33716 -u pokecoin -p pokecoin_secret_password 
pause
replace the pokecoin and pokecoin_secret_password with your own username and password
    Edit the file cfg.json and replace  the "threads" : 3, with the number of CPU cores you have. so you can start wit threads: 2 and see how it performs, and increase the number to 4( if you have 4 cpu cores), or 8 if you have a better cpu.
    Double click on RUN-X11-gw64.bat  and you are mining PokeCoin

As for the mining pool, I can provide the full scrypt and help you guys to setup the mining pool over mono on a Ubuntu vps.
Unfortunately this is as much as I can do, as I my time is now limited with my main project.
I will reserve some time next week and pay the twitter followers as promised.

If you have other questions, please post them here or on a private message.

Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:20:31 PM

How did you learn all this stuff ? I don not know how you got this info. I have looked for starting points but I have not found much. It is all too technical. I think JasonXG should make node or at least try. Also mining pools ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:33:23 PM

For running nodes, I will keep my nodes running if it helps, and I will help you guys build your own nodes.
 Just use a vps, compile the wallet, create a config file with all the nodes in it, like the config file I showed you in my previous post and you are done. then add the ip addres of your new node to your pokecoin.conf file( the one from your pc) and your wallet will connect to the new node.

I can help you our build it if you want to.
Just pm me and will gladly help.

Gabi

AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:43:59 PM

Am I right POKE trade on Yobit, maybe good idea to add on takeover thread.
skyline_king

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:06:56 PM

How did you learn all this stuff ? I don not know how you got this info. I have looked for starting points but I have not found much. It is all too technical. I think JasonXG should make node or at least try. Also mining pools ?

I will wet up a node if I can get help doing it as I've never done this...

Also mining pools there is btcpop and poswallet that have staking pools but both do not have this coin listed, I am unsure of any other staking pools but i would also add half my poke coins to any staking pools.

Another thing would be maybe try to set up a faucet to maybe help getting this coin kinda out there.

Can I also say maybe 200℅ staking is a very bad thing I think even 25℅ max maybe even lower.
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:12:11 PM

Also mining pools there is btcpop and poswallet that have staking pools but both do not have this coin listed, I am unsure of any other staking pools but i would also add half my poke coins to any staking pools.

Another thing would be maybe try to set up a faucet to maybe help getting this coin kinda out there.

Can I also say maybe 200℅ staking is a very bad thing I think even 25℅ max maybe even lower.

We should all work together and come up with a game plan and work together and see who does what and who works with who to get what done.
I'm not sure about the staking but 200% doesn't have to be a bad thing we have had coins make good profits with high pos. If we can find things people can spend poke on then there shouldn't be a problem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:18:33 PM

Agree on this one.

I am open to suggestions.
I  will maintain  my 3 pokecoin nodes up and running, so we can have a working network.

For the mining pool, I can help you build  it, but it kinda takes some time to maintain it, so I can show you how it-s done and one of you can do it. Oh, It runs on windows as well, and it is much much easier that the one on Linux.

Not sure if the pokemongo is still a thing now, but I tried to make contact with the owner of poketrainer.com ( i have poketrainr.com) and I have offered him a partnership where we will pay his users for their ranking. No answer from him.

Any ideas how can this be developed in such a way it can succeed?

Gabi

skyline_king

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:24:24 PM

We should all work together and come up with a game plan and work together and see who does what and who works with who to get what done.
I'm not sure about the staking but 200% doesn't have to be a bad thing we have had coins make good profits with high pos. If we can find things people can spend poke on then there shouldn't be a problem.

Well I can see what I can do to set up a node as that always helps.

I've been looking to set up a faucet bit still trying to learn how so I will see what I can do on that, if I do set one up I would like it to be/have a game type involved not just your normal faucet but it maybe take a bit to figure it all out.

Will also see what I can do with poswallet and btcpop.
If I can get it on pop I don't think it will be for a while as they are not adding new coins for a bit also only adding eth and bitcoin based coins at first..

Poswallet is always looking for new coins but they only want coins that have active development and devs working on it but if as you said we can all work as a team we can maybe see what this coin can have...
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:29:55 PM

Exactly.

a 5$ VPS from vultr.com is a start.
create a separate user, hide the root login, create a swap file(4gb will do just fine)

you can then install the Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS  and then compile the daemon.

create the config file and you have a node.

add the mining pool script on it and you have a node+ mining pool.

The thing is to make people like the coin and use it. this is the tricky part I guess.

Any ideas?

Gabi

skyline_king

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:45:12 PM

Exactly.

a 5$ VPS from vultr.com is a start.
create a separate user, hide the root login, create a swap file(4gb will do just fine)

you can then install the Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS  and then compile the daemon.

create the config file and you have a node.

add the mining pool script on it and you have a node+ mining pool.

The thing is to make people like the coin and use it. this is the tricky part I guess.

Any ideas?

Gabi

I've been thinking about that a bit and maybe a casino type site people love casinos, some type market place even something on fourm that I or someone else takes poke coin, just ATM hard to get any type return on that.

But maybe the people that would want to help try getting this coin up can talk on a way for all us to talk at once and maybe try to figure something out
JasonXG

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:50:26 PM

I tried using both those ports to mine. I checked and rechecked and still nothing... Sad
Also I found this http://pokebits.com this would be something that would be great for pokecoin. Its a bit complex for my level but I guess I can always learn. You can always try.

I know how to host a faucet I learnt how a few months ago. Though I must learn how to use poke instead of bitcoin.
skyline_king

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:11:11 PM

I tried using both those ports to mine. I checked and rechecked and still nothing... Sad
Also I found this http://pokebits.com this would be something that would be great for pokecoin. Its a bit complex for my level but I guess I can always learn. You can always try.

I know how to host a faucet I learnt how a few months ago. Though I must learn how to use poke instead of bitcoin.

Yes pokebits I've saw that site I am unsure how to set something like that up and get users to use it.
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:12:37 PM

Why can't I sync my wallet ? It was working fine yesterday. Now it says it is not staking because the wallet is offline.
0 connections. Are the nodes down or something ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 11:13:28 PM

Is the coin dead ? !y wallet won't do anything. I have some poke in there and it is saying ot is not syncing.
What is the problem ? Who shall I speak with ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: