Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PokeCoin【POKE】 [x11]POS 200% -New Team- TakeOver Initiative  (Read 10105 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:47:23 AM

i have been poking my head in every few replies(no pun intended) and I cannot figure out what you guys are doing, what is a pokechain?  you make it sound like another coin associated with the first, but there is no such thing
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:29:16 AM

Pokechain=POKE Pokecoin= POKE. SCAM SCAM SCAM LOST MONEY AND TIME

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:15:02 AM

We should submit the coin to a few places otherwise it will just die. Not much is going on here we need to do something.

Dude go spam somewhere else. You dont even make any sense.
pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 03:55:05 AM

Sucks to be you then. I'm sorry that your stupidity has caused you your loss of money and time.
I can barely understand your posts, but I think you're trying to link this coin with another coin. They're not even the same. This is a different coin.

Google translated to Spanish:
Chupa para ser usted a continuación. Siento que tu estupidez que ha causado la pérdida de dinero y tiempo.
Apenas puedo entender sus mensajes, pero creo que está tratando de vincular esta moneda con otra moneda. Ni siquiera están al mismo. Esta es una moneda diferente.
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:40:03 AM

We should submit the coin to a few places otherwise it will just die. Not much is going on here we need to do something.

Dude go spam somewhere else. You dont even make any sense.

I agree 100% it needs to be on more then scambit maybe try blutrade and c-cex..
JasonXG

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:45:13 PM

I was looking around to see how to make an altcoin and omg there is no clear definition or anything that helpful. Dont believe people who it's easy those are clueless people. Anyway there a few threads about not here but they talk to you like you already know what's going on. So it's no very helpful when I want to learn from scratch and they start talking about things like building a deamon and putting up nodes. I dont even know what a daemon is other then you need it. Then they show you for commands and script fpr the block release rate and halvings and all that and I'm like wtf is this ? Lol. Then you need a server for a node. At least 2 people say. Then how do you get the coins before anyone else does ? I know you can premine but what if I premine too much or not enough ? Because I will need money to develops and pay people for signature campaigns and all that right ? I dont understand these devs that just give up. They put that work in and then leave. Or do they run with profits after dumping ? I'm sick of devs like that and so I want to do all the things they should have done. But there many dead coins can't I just take one over or something ? Like with poke how do we get poke to pay for things ? Like if we wanted to start a signature campaign. Yes I know we can buy our own poke but that makes no sense to me since why must the Dev or guys running it buy it themselves ? I thought the Dev was suppose to distribute the coin out in carious ways and build its value up for the investors and the Dev himself. This would work providing the Dev does not run. But so many do. I would love to run my own campians or even with a team for a coin. But I dont know how to code a coin so I guess I will need a tram and so many devs say they need help and I'm right here offering but noone does anything so I dont know. Or do I mine a dead coin like hell then rerelease it under a new Dev (myself) and take it over ? Then I can increase the value of it and use what I mined to pay for advertising ? Just cuz someone else let a coin die doesn't mean I will. Is it not possible to bring one back to life ? So the deb actually can get some decent value out of the coon to attract and pay people. Cuz like paying for a signature campaign is bloody expensive. I just dont have that kind of money. Any thoughts ? Anyone who can help ?
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 08:03:59 PM

I was looking around to see how to make an altcoin and omg there is no clear definition or anything that helpful. Dont believe people who it's easy those are clueless people. Anyway there a few threads about not here but they talk to you like you already know what's going on. So it's no very helpful when I want to learn from scratch and they start talking about things like building a deamon and putting up nodes. I dont even know what a daemon is other then you need it. Then they show you for commands and script fpr the block release rate and halvings and all that and I'm like wtf is this ? Lol. Then you need a server for a node. At least 2 people say. Then how do you get the coins before anyone else does ? I know you can premine but what if I premine too much or not enough ? Because I will need money to develops and pay people for signature campaigns and all that right ? I dont understand these devs that just give up. They put that work in and then leave. Or do they run with profits after dumping ? I'm sick of devs like that and so I want to do all the things they should have done. But there many dead coins can't I just take one over or something ? Like with poke how do we get poke to pay for things ? Like if we wanted to start a signature campaign. Yes I know we can buy our own poke but that makes no sense to me since why must the Dev or guys running it buy it themselves ? I thought the Dev was suppose to distribute the coin out in carious ways and build its value up for the investors and the Dev himself. This would work providing the Dev does not run. But so many do. I would love to run my own campians or even with a team for a coin. But I dont know how to code a coin so I guess I will need a tram and so many devs say they need help and I'm right here offering but noone does anything so I dont know. Or do I mine a dead coin like hell then rerelease it under a new Dev (myself) and take it over ? Then I can increase the value of it and use what I mined to pay for advertising ? Just cuz someone else let a coin die doesn't mean I will. Is it not possible to bring one back to life ? So the deb actually can get some decent value out of the coon to attract and pay people. Cuz like paying for a signature campaign is bloody expensive. I just dont have that kind of money. Any thoughts ? Anyone who can help ?

I understand the frustration and am in the same boat as far as trying to learn how to build a coin goes.
Havent finished going through either but best guides I have found are :
Videos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1278734.0
Pretty long tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1115063.0
JasonXG

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:23:46 PM

Snip

I understand the frustration and am in the same boat as far as trying to learn how to build a coin goes.
Havent finished going through either but best guides I have found are :
Videos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1278734.0
Pretty long tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1115063.0

Oh thanks those guides are much better then the ones I found. I looked both here on bitcointwlk and elsewhere but I never found those 2 so thanks. Yea it would be nice to maybe have a team but I dont know. I'm not sure how much work this is all going to take. I dont really care I'm willing to go as far as I need I just need directions and a not of help here and there. Good luck for us let's hope. Smiley
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 03:34:08 AM

Raising awareness by bumping this thread.

Bump
morantis

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:54:47 AM

I was pretty busy this week and just saw this.  I wanted to add that it is not so much the coin itself that is hard/unexplained, it is the environment to compile coins in that can be a pain.  It is all the prerequisites and having them installed in the right place and configured right that makes the difference.  Plus, people copy and paste, do not read, and do not try to understand what they are doing along the way.  That is why an error throws them into oblivion.  They also do not understand the Linux system to the point of knowing how to fix an issue and move forward. For example, there is a big difference between working as the root user and a normal user in Linux. If you are logged in as the wrong user or type of user, then some files are in the wrong place and the permissions may be wrong.  But, people have to try to learn what is happening from their copy and paste adventures.  I had a wallet a client could not install using the directions we had sent over.  So, I reinstalled Ubuntu on a VPS and followed the directions step by step, never second guessing or inserting things I knew should be done.  Turned out that the step about writing the config file used Nano, because that was on the base system I based the instructions from.  I inserted the "sudo apt-get install nano" and it went fine for her.  Nothing against the client, but someone that had used Linux for at least a little while or at least read the error that kicked back would have known immedately what to do.  I think that before compiling and launching a coin, a person should have a basic understanding of each step before moving on. I don't know every niche of every thing involved, but I know why each piece is being installed, like the fact that Boost is software between the database and the wallet that I assumes has easier commands than using database statements.

The beginning point that I lost was this.  Once all of the software that leads up to the compile are there you can have that machine in the ready state to put out another coin in less than 15 minutes(not minding chain updating) and using the same machine and even the same few original daemon cores, you can produce coin after coin.
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:53:07 PM

As always, raising awareness again.

Bump
JasonXG

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:37:15 PM

I was pretty busy this week and just saw this.  I wanted to add that it is not so much the coin itself that is hard/unexplained, it is the environment to compile coins in that can be a pain.  It is all the prerequisites and having them installed in the right place and configured right that makes the difference.  Plus, people copy and paste, do not read, and do not try to understand what they are doing along the way.  That is why an error throws them into oblivion.  They also do not understand the Linux system to the point of knowing how to fix an issue and move forward. For example, there is a big difference between working as the root user and a normal user in Linux. If you are logged in as the wrong user or type of user, then some files are in the wrong place and the permissions may be wrong.  But, people have to try to learn what is happening from their copy and paste adventures.  I had a wallet a client could not install using the directions we had sent over.  So, I reinstalled Ubuntu on a VPS and followed the directions step by step, never second guessing or inserting things I knew should be done.  Turned out that the step about writing the config file used Nano, because that was on the base system I based the instructions from.  I inserted the "sudo apt-get install nano" and it went fine for her.  Nothing against the client, but someone that had used Linux for at least a little while or at least read the error that kicked back would have known immedately what to do.  I think that before compiling and launching a coin, a person should have a basic understanding of each step before moving on. I don't know every niche of every thing involved, but I know why each piece is being installed, like the fact that Boost is software between the database and the wallet that I assumes has easier commands than using database statements.

The beginning point that I lost was this.  Once all of the software that leads up to the compile are there you can have that machine in the ready state to put out another coin in less than 15 minutes(not minding chain updating) and using the same machine and even the same few original daemon cores, you can produce coin after coin.

Eh... I have no idea what you talking about. I do know you can't just copy paste !? Copy and paste what ? And where ? No. I dont even know where to begin learning. None of those "guides" make much sense. The reader doesn't know what is going on in the writers head you must remember this. I just know I'm willing to learn but I need a direction and I can't understand why it is so difficult. Lol I at least I do know the difference between root and none root account, its always been like that even with windows bit even more so with Linux I know. I've never setup a VPN before. I have only ever used a VM fpr abuntu and once I ran abuntu on a partitioned HDD.
morantis

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:18:27 AM

Eh... I have no idea what you talking about. I do know you can't just copy paste !? Copy and paste what ? And where ? No. I dont even know where to begin learning. None of those "guides" make much sense. The reader doesn't know what is going on in the writers head you must remember this. I just know I'm willing to learn but I need a direction and I can't understand why it is so difficult. Lol I at least I do know the difference between root and none root account, its always been like that even with windows bit even more so with Linux I know. I've never setup a VPN before. I have only ever used a VM fpr abuntu and once I ran abuntu on a partitioned HDD.

the basics are.....

1. Clone/Fork another pre-existing coin from someplace, usually github
2. Install a long series of required files and systems and their own dependencies
3. Alter the code of the coin that you just forked down, changing things like the name, premine, reward structure....
4. compile and then make that new code
5. run once without merkle, run again with new merkle generated by the error that comes from not having one in there
6. make that daemon and the system surrounding it stable because it may be the only node for some time

The point above was that step 4 is the hardest, but it can be done once and that system is pretty much ready to make another coin and another.
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:39:54 PM

This coin is still alive ? Who know about this coin.
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:47:32 PM

I have follow up this forum from begin Aug.'16. I think that MAXAMUS can recover this coin. Also JasonXG and morantis.
skyline_king

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:23:46 PM

I have just been slowly buying some here and there to ki da see what they can do to get this coin known or anything even remotely to bring back this coin..
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:05:31 AM

I have just been slowly buying some here and there to ki da see what they can do to get this coin known or anything even remotely to bring back this coin..

Looks like there are still people buying the coin at 1sat so there could always be a chance of it rising in the future. Doesn't look like there is enough community support right now to keep the development of the coin going however.
skyline_king

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:23:24 PM

Looks like there are still people buying the coin at 1sat so there could always be a chance of it rising in the future. Doesn't look like there is enough community support right now to keep the development of the coin going however.

Well haven't heard from new dev in while so might no be looking good.. was hoping maybe dev would have done something with this coin.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

I am buying the pokecoin small bit by bit. We must talk to the new dev team about this coin and what can be done. I'm not sure what makes a coin do well but I could imagine there should be some sort of pokemon site with pokecoin rewards or something. Pity the devs have no premine to help them.
Please devs reply.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 04:27:01 AM

I am buying the pokecoin small bit by bit. We must talk to the new dev team about this coin and what can be done. I'm not sure what makes a coin do well but I could imagine there should be some sort of pokemon site with pokecoin rewards or something. Pity the devs have no premine to help them.
Please devs reply.

Same here. I've been slowly buying up some coins. I've just sent maxamus a PM and simply asked how the initiative is going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: