Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 1000$ Paypal, looking to buy any of ETH, BTC, ETC, AMP, LSK, DASH  (Read 754 times)
metropolit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:42:22 AM

It's my personal account, and im willing to send money using "family and friends" option.
I want to use escrow with some reputable forum member.
I'm offering 3% or 30$ for a fee on this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabownz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:43:02 AM

Any chance you are looking for HiPay?
BTC Loading

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:49:01 AM

It's my personal account, and im willing to send money using "family and friends" option.

I will sell you BTC but it will be through escrow
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:51:51 AM

Be careful tho, escrows can't do anything here if the paypal sender chargeback. Since he is only a full member with no positive trade history it is better if you choose trusted member to recieve paypal funds but its still your own choice

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:09:32 AM

Be careful when dealing with such a high amount from a uset without any trading history. Even if he doesn't refund there are quite a few things that can go wrong with paypal.
BTC Loading

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:19:44 AM

Be careful tho, escrows can't do anything here if the paypal sender chargeback. Since he is only a full member with no positive trade history it is better if you choose trusted member to recieve paypal funds but its still your own choice

Thank you very much for the info
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:54:05 PM

Hey, there is no way to ask for chargeback if i send with "family and friends" option Smiley

Anyone knows who is doing escrows?
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:19:57 PM

Be careful tho, escrows can't do anything here if the paypal sender charge-back. Since he is only a full member with no positive trade history it is better if you choose trusted member to receive paypal funds but its still your own choice

Hey, there is no way to ask for charge-back if i send with "family and friends" option Smiley

Before somebody (I'm looking at you Suchmoon) gets out the Red Paint TM you should read Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 before making any assertions about PayPal.

Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:24:49 PM

Funds sent as F&F can be reversed very easily, by just sending a simple email complaining and if paypal doesn't help you can just go to your credit card company and get your money back, if you were serious you would withdraw those PP funds and use another non reversible method to buy btc, $1k is way too much to risk.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:00:22 PM

Hey, there is no way to ask for chargeback if i send with "family and friends" option Smiley

Sorry but you are totally wrong. Wink

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:19:53 AM

This is the reason why we're so far from being mainstream...i cannot simply buy crypto using Paypal.
To much thiefs, hackers, bullshiters...
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:24:48 AM

This is the reason why we're so far from being mainstream...i cannot simply buy crypto using Paypal.
To much thiefs, hackers, bullshiters...
Currency exchange is against PayPal ToS. In case they got to know that you're exchanging currencies using PayPal then they're gonna permanently limit your account. Best is to withdraw the money (you can easily do this if this PayPal is really yours) and then buy bitcoin from any exchange or any other non-reversible payment method.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: