Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ Postbase ░▒▓█ signature campaign - CLOSED  (Read 8414 times)
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:49:26 PM

There has been a change to the ICO structure, and part of the change effects bounties. The bounties will be paid in BTC at the equivalent value based on the final ICO price. You can still get the bounty paid in PB at request.

I just checked the docs and my name is still not in the list. I had requested earlier to add my name as I have taken part in signature campaign and still having the signature on my profile. Please add and reply. Kindly note that I had this signature for 2 weeks now.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

There has been a change to the ICO structure, and part of the change effects bounties. The bounties will be paid in BTC at the equivalent value based on the final ICO price. You can still get the bounty paid in PB at request.

I just checked the docs and my name is still not in the list. I had requested earlier to add my name as I have taken part in signature campaign and still having the signature on my profile. Please add and reply. Kindly note that I had this signature for 2 weeks now.

Not meaning to bad mouth this campaign or anything but this seems to have been a trend. I also held the signature for a little over a week with no updates to the list despite being told otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if a handful of participants in this campaign have some disagreements with the creators....
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 03:06:54 AM

Do we have to send email to the bounty address or we can request our mode of payment over here?

Instructions will be provided closer to the end of the ICO.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:50:24 AM

thank you bonus received and for the change of ICO structure and the bounty being paid in BTC is much better, to avoid coin dumpers in an early exchange.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 03:53:35 PM

ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants) 

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants)  

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

Then we have to stay/change signature until September 30th but we get coins after launch? And what about bonus?
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 06:06:44 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 04:22:45 AM by bitcoincar

Then we have to stay/change signature until September 30th but we get coins after launch? And what about bonus?

You can remove your signature and move on to a new signature campaign. This campaign is now cancelled.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:55:41 PM

You can remove your signature and move on to a new signature campaign. This campaign is now cancelled. Aditional rewards will be made available in the future when the coin is released.

Do you guys have any plan to handle the twitter campaign. Will they get the payout in Postbase coins when the project resumes, or do you guys have other plans?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 09:36:36 PM

You can remove your signature and move on to a new signature campaign. This campaign is now cancelled. Aditional rewards will be made available in the future when the coin is released.
This is the problem with ICO signature bounties.Most of them never pays to their participants. Opair also had issues but luckily they have escrow and now participants will get paid soon.You should also pay them for the days they kept your signature
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:49:06 PM

This is the problem with ICO signature bounties.Most of them never pays to their participants. Opair also had issues but luckily they have escrow and now participants will get paid soon.You should also pay them for the days they kept your signature

There is not really a problem when an escrow is used. Same way Sebastian is handeling the payments now for the OPAIR campaign.
Means that something like this should also be made for future signature campaigns.

The dev get some experience from a failed ICO. The members only lose with a failed ICO campaign without an escrow

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:41:07 AM

There is not really a problem when an escrow is used. Same way Sebastian is handeling the payments now for the OPAIR campaign.
Means that something like this should also be made for future signature campaigns.

The dev get some experience from a failed ICO. The members only lose with a failed ICO campaign without an escrow

The majority of the members that would get BTC bonuses got one payment. A few did not get their first payment. For the few that did not get the first payment they will get the payment Monday.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:33:56 PM

thanks for the information, sad to hear ICO cancelled as I think it will be a great project. Good luck with your new development project, still waiting for the good news that thr coin will release soon.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:17:48 AM

The remaining participants that were due the first bonus have now been paid.

markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:25:47 AM

Thanks for the update dev. hope you'll come back with this project after some time. All the best! You have our support.

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:04:18 AM

so what if we remove the sig ? and when will we get those point? BTW I have received a payment so far.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

so what if we remove the sig ? and when will we get those point? BTW I have received a payment so far.

You can remove and join another campaign, when the coin is launched the reward will be paid.

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:30:28 AM

I have not received payment for the signature campaign, while the names I've listed ?? Cry Cry Cry Cry

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsMwhJyrAUqpUpz1HDCEnNJrHBQNzvPu0oPkx1wA_Dg/edit?usp=sharing
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:17:42 PM

I have not received payment for the signature campaign, while the names I've listed ?? Cry Cry Cry Cry

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsMwhJyrAUqpUpz1HDCEnNJrHBQNzvPu0oPkx1wA_Dg/edit?usp=sharing

The btc payments are only for member level or higher. The standard bounty will be paid when the coin is released. Please read the op and thread.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

The btc payments are only for member level or higher. The standard bounty will be paid when the coin is released. Please read the op and thread.
I got a mail for more than 2 week's now on bounty payment and am yet to get anything. How should we wait for the release of the token?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

it's been a long time and I am waiting for my payment too...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: