Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [A Likely SCAM] HybridMixer.com  (Read 3406 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6135

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:13:01 AM

Alright, so I made a topic in the Services and discussion thread asking people If the service is legit as It was the first time I see it.
And we were able to gather some information's (different members helped).

URL : http://hybridmixer.com/

Keep in mind, that I/we could be wrong, and I'm just gathering some facts about the service:

• No SSL Certificate : If you visit the website you will clearly see that there is no HTTPS before the URL in your browser addressBar , HTTPS is a protocol for secure communications (encrypting) and used it almost every website nowadays , even the ones that doesn't require Credit card information's etc... (Bitcointalk is an example)
  • 1 Year domain: a Serious business who wants to stay for long-term wouldn't buy the domain for only one year. (see more details below)  
  • Signature campaign - No escrow: Not only they are offering high rates payments for their members which seem too good to be true but they are also not using any escrow , even though they claimed that they will be using an escrow very soon.
  • shotev - Owner of HybridMixer.com : I'm not sure about you guys but someone who is running a business should have enough money , no ? which makes me don't understand why he was enrolling into "Game & rounds" in the past , just to earn few Satoshis , I never saw Bitmixer.io owner - Stunna - CoinsBank etc... enrolling for few Satoshis personally , I could be wrong though. link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822252;sa=showPosts;start=100
  • 0% fees : Not only he is giving high rates but his website is also offering zero fees and free LTC , which still make me wondering , how is he making any profit ?

Details about Hosting & Domain :

Code:
Domain Name: hybridmixer.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Name Server: NS1.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
Name Server: NS2.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
Name Server: NS3.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

As you can see the details, they are using DigitalOcean (which could be obtained easily since there is a lot of persons selling coupons of 50$ for couple of bucks in the Digital goods section) + the domain is .com from GoDaddy (could be obtained 0.99$ If you are paying for first time with credit card + right coupon).

Once again , I could be wrong (hopefully, I am since I don't want users to be scammed) . In the meantime share your thoughts and anything you got so I could it to the OP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:42:57 PM

I think, this is the wrong section it should be going to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0 ? correct me if i am wrong since he did not scam anyone for now
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:10:02 PM

I think, this is the wrong section it should be going to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0 ? correct me if i am wrong since he did not scam anyone for now

I guess not as the details of that section clearly says :

Personal info can only be posted here.

and I have no personal information's to post , and I didn't dox anyone . (and It seems like the investigation section is full of doxing only).

I may be wrong though so I guess moderators could move this If they see it fit there more then It does here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:19:42 PM

It does look shady specially with their promo saying that they are giving a % of you mix the 0.25 btc.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ShuiroBe

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:21:27 PM

This site is really suspicious.
With 5 BTC you win 0.25BTC after 10 hours.
How ?
With mixing coin ?
Ok but if no one use mixing service during this 10 hours where come the free 0.25 BTC ?
It's just impossible or Ponzi.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

Their ANN thread is now closed after uncaer9's posted this. They have closed their signature campaign thread as well. Oh well, everything was too-good-to-be-true anyway. While their closing of threads doesn't directly prove that they are scamming people, I have removed them from the signature campaign table.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Zoomer

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:53:50 PM

It's good that the user found out this issue now df should tag the owner of this website if he can not explain us why he closed all his topics!

Good catch Smiley
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4923

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:56:24 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=387329
laiyskylone has liqui exchange in his signature, the original ann-post for the hybridmixer sigcampaign promised to pay out to the liqui-exchange deposit address of the sigcampaign members (IIRC). This text was edited out pretty soon, but i was one of the first people who read the OP of their sig-announce thread, and i seem to remember it.

Also, IIRC, liqui-exchange also ran a promo giving away 1 LTC

Coincidence??? Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:00:34 PM

Their ANN thread is now closed after uncaer9's posted this. They have closed their signature campaign thread as well. Oh well, everything was too-good-to-be-true anyway. While their closing of threads doesn't directly prove that they are scamming people, I have removed them from the signature campaign table.

It kind of proves that they are scammers honestly, why would they close the topics If it's not because they got exposed? I can't say that they didn't make it look legit (even If it's just a little bit) with the Spreadsheet on Google documents + the beautiful design of the signature.

The spreadsheet is not being edited anymore as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zE__87DOv3PLcM8MaOzqbByj6k31cbHE19qDyCYiRYI/edit#gid=0 , I know there was someone called "Bitcoin evil" editing that file but not sure about the email or If someone could get the email just by the name.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:02:46 PM

If it's too good to be true, move on
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

It kind of proves that they are scammers honestly, why would they close the topics If it's not because they got exposed? I can't say that they didn't make it look legit (even If it's just a little bit) with the Spreadsheet on Google documents + the beautiful design of the signature.

The spreadsheet is not being edited anymore as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zE__87DOv3PLcM8MaOzqbByj6k31cbHE19qDyCYiRYI/edit#gid=0 , I know there was someone called "Bitcoin evil" editing that file but not sure about the email or If someone could get the email just by the name.

The signature is actually incredibly simplistic in nature - using a few ASCII symbols for the arrows and hearts, and the rounded font choice of Century Gothic with their colors. However, the spelling errors in the member and full member signatures add some hint of sketchiness - "powerfu" and "powerfull" respectively.

You can't get the email via just the name - you would have to be a part of the document (have it shared with you) to see the contributors' emails and information.

laiyskylone has liqui exchange in his signature, the original ann-post for the hybridmixer sigcampaign promised to pay out to the liqui-exchange deposit address of the sigcampaign members (IIRC). This text was edited out pretty soon, but i was one of the first people who read the OP of their sig-announce thread, and i seem to remember it.

Coincidence??? Roll Eyes

Liqui has also been having some issues with their campaign members, IIRC.

i have not yet received any payment in my liqui account.

and just for the record i am leaving this campaign and i would be happy to join again if your pay-rate is competitive and also you have fixed the problems.

its not work on my account, my btc balance still 0
please recheck again sir Sad

i see they have made a payment to our btc deposit address at liqui.io
check this tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/a6684e89c0e828ea5e6c15e07c74b05f4f5ba2ccd8ab65f83fc7fd860ecc7add
but the problem is our balance is not credited yet
and OP please can you make the payment direct to our address? because the withdrawal fees from liqui so high 0.0005 btc

Skyripper

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:32:53 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 03:45:01 PM by Skyripper

Here is "Bitcoin evil" profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822247.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

Here is "Bitcoin evil" profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822247

It may be him as they are both active in the Russian section and the user you mentioned posted in the HybridMixer thread as well.
I'm almost sure that he was the one editing the signature campaign , as all users were "anonymous" except him which means he was the one editing (from my experience with Google documents) , correct me if I'm wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Skyripper

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:47:04 PM

It may be him as they are both active in the Russian section and the user you mentioned posted in the HybridMixer thread as well.
I'm almost sure that he was the one editing the signature campaign , as all users were "anonymous" except him which means he was the one editing (from my experience with Google documents) , correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes. And the same registered time as shotev...

shotev - April 11, 2016, 09:51:23 AM
bitevil - April 11, 2016, 09:40:56 AM
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:53:11 PM

Here is "Bitcoin evil" profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822247.

all those dudes also wrote in russian a lot so it kinda adds up too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:10:40 PM

The signature is actually incredibly simplistic in nature - using a few ASCII symbols for the arrows and hearts, and the rounded font choice of Century Gothic with their colors. However, the spelling errors in the member and full member signatures add some hint of sketchiness - "powerfu" and "powerfull" respectively.

You can't get the email via just the name - you would have to be a part of the document (have it shared with you) to see the contributors' emails and information.

Coincidence??? Roll Eyes

Liqui has also been having some issues with their campaign members, IIRC.

i have not yet received any payment in my liqui account.

and just for the record i am leaving this campaign and i would be happy to join again if your pay-rate is competitive and also you have fixed the problems.

its not work on my account, my btc balance still 0
please recheck again sir Sad

i see they have made a payment to our btc deposit address at liqui.io
check this tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/a6684e89c0e828ea5e6c15e07c74b05f4f5ba2ccd8ab65f83fc7fd860ecc7add
but the problem is our balance is not credited yet
and OP please can you make the payment direct to our address? because the withdrawal fees from liqui so high 0.0005 btc
He provably opened another campaign to scam people to be able to pay for the dues on liqui campaign
 Or maybe hes planning to get a way as soon as someone tried his so called mixer.
rekinthis

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:14:27 PM

well that was really fast, it is crazy to see how over hundred people wanted to jump in their campaign even though there was no escrow, also some people seemed to try the website and lost money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:22:37 PM

He now moved the Google document to the trash :

It's a confirmed scam then , DefaultTrust members , feel free to leave negative trust on his profile, please (account in OP)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zoomer

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:25:30 PM

That is really a new level of scam open a signature campaign to convince users the website is legit so they will deposit bitcoins there,

this show us again how carefully you need to be on this forum those days and that you can trust no one anymore for a penny hopefully no one did lose any bitcoins yet in this scam!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:58:05 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 06:40:50 PM by deisik

These users are evidently two different persons (though affiliated in some way, maybe friends). Shotev's Russian is terribly broken at times (with a lot of spelling mistakes which native speakers usually don't make), while bitevil's language is a fluent colloquial, the one you would expect on a forum like this...

Go on reading their post histories

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:23:08 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 08:16:19 PM by deisik

That is really a new level of scam open a signature campaign to convince users the website is legit so they will deposit bitcoins there,

this show us again how carefully you need to be on this forum those days and that you can trust no one anymore for a penny hopefully no one did lose any bitcoins yet in this scam!

Here's an interesting entry in shotev's post history (translation follows):

Пoкa ocoбыx пoдpoбнocтeй нeт нo нaмeчaeтcя нoвaя кoмпaния пoдпиcнaя мeня взяли чтo-тo типa мeнeджepa пo paбoтe c клиeнтaми нa cтaвкy
Toчнo знaю чтo лoкaл бyдeт paзpeшeн( pyccкий тoчнo a мб и любoй)
aaa пpoeкт микcep тoлькo c мнoжecтвaми вaлют + дoбaвлeниe любыx пo жeлaнию

Don't have any specific details yet, but a new signature campaign is to be run soon, I was hired as a sort of manager to work with clients for a fixed pay. I know for certain that the local boards will be allowed (the Russian one for sure and others probably too).

It's a mixing project but with a lot of currencies plus addition of any new ones on request

So it seems that this user might have been used unwittingly, and he is not the real culprit behind all this affair (or affaire, lol)

Skyripper

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:40:52 PM

These users are evidently two different persons (though affiliated in some way, maybe friends). Shotev's Russian is terribly broken at times (with a lot of spelling mistakes which native speakers usually don't make), while bitevil's language is fluent colloquial, the one you would expect on a forum like this...

Go on with reading their post histories

I only found the same orthographic mistakes and many posts in the same topics.

Here's an interesting entry in shotev's post history (translation follows)...

So it seems that this user might have been used unwittingly, and he is not the real culprit behind this scheme (or scam, lol)

This is only a manipulation...

Also try to translate the last post of bitevil. It looks like he's the only one who received a payment from the mixer. Cheesy
angryswamp

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:40:54 PM

Here's an interesting entry in shotev's post history (translation follows):

Пoкa ocoбыx пoдpoбнocтeй нeт нo нaмeчaeтcя нoвaя кoмпaния пoдпиcнaя мeня взяли чтo-тo типa мeнeджepa пo paбoтe c клиeнтaми нa cтaвкy
Toчнo знaю чтo лoкaл бyдeт paзpeшeн( pyccкий тoчнo a мб и любoй)
aaa пpoeкт микcep тoлькo c мнoжecтвaми вaлют + дoбaвлeниe любыx пo жeлaнию

Don't have any specific details yet, but a new signature campaign is to be run soon, I was hired as a sort of manager to work with clients for a fixed pay. I know for certain that the local boards will be allowed (the Russian one for sure and others probably too).

A mixing project but with a lot of currencies plus addition of new ones on request

So it seems that this user might have been used unwittingly, and he is not the real culprit behind all this affair (or affaire, lol)
though why didnt he show us pms or something like that as a proof that he got scammed? now he just closed the threads and thats it

So it seems that this user might have been used unwittingly, and he is not the real culprit behind this scheme (or scam, lol)

Also try to translate the last post of bitevil. It looks like he's the only one who received a payment from the mixer. Cheesy
at least someone gets paid :DDDD

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:44:12 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 09:45:16 PM by deisik

These users are evidently two different persons (though affiliated in some way, maybe friends). Shotev's Russian is terribly broken at times (with a lot of spelling mistakes which native speakers usually don't make), while bitevil's language is fluent colloquial, the one you would expect on a forum like this...

Go on with reading their post histories

I only found the same orthographic mistakes and many posts in the same topics

Their writing styles are different, though I have a firm suspicion that someone else had been occasionally posting under shotev's account (especially recent posts), who doesn't speak Russian very well. Just an example of his broken Russian. The specificity of spelling mistakes and the choice of words in the quote below betray a non-Russian speaker (the real shotev's posts don't have such mistakes at all):

Oнo бyдeт пиcaть тaк пoкa нe нacтyпит 6 пoдтвepждeний этo нe oбeзaтeльнo Bы мoжитe зaкpыть этo oкнo
Пo ycлoвиям пpишлитe cкpиншoт в ПM c тpaнзaкциeй я пpoвepю в cиcтeмe и нaчиcлю 1 LTC

Someone (the mixer's owner?) is promising to credit 1 LTC on the conditions given in the campaign thread

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:00:25 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:15:49 PM by deisik

at least someone gets paid :DDDD

The last post of bitevil (with translation):

Hy я зaбaxл мнe пpишли пpaвдa c 3-4ч зaдepжкoй нo вpoдe вce нopм

Well, I threw [some coins] in and I got them back, after a 3 to 4 hour delay, though. Everything kinda seems to be okay

He tried mixing his coins and got them back after a few hour delay. Whether he has been paid remains unknown

ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:43:48 PM

I got this pm shotev just before they ran away with people money at 12:44:55 PM forum time:

You are accepted!
Soon the company opened an avatar

check out our promo action

Terms:

1. We invite all who have 24+  posts.
   2. Mix your coin in our hybridmixer.com
   3. Write in this thread a short review how this mixing goes, if everything is clear or your suggestions/improvements.
   4. PM screenshot where your transaction is visible + your  LTC adress.
   5. We will pay you 1 LTC +10% your mixed currency.

Limit - 500 LTC.

did he really planned an avatar campaign or did he just want me to try the promo and get scammed, anyone else got it?
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:08:01 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 09:24:24 PM by deisik

I got this pm shotev just before they ran away with people money at 12:44:55 PM forum time:

You are accepted!
Soon the company opened an avatar

check out our promo action

Terms:

1. We invite all who have 24+  posts.
   2. Mix your coin in our hybridmixer.com
   3. Write in this thread a short review how this mixing goes, if everything is clear or your suggestions/improvements.
   4. PM screenshot where your transaction is visible + your  LTC adress.
   5. We will pay you 1 LTC +10% your mixed currency.

Limit - 500 LTC.

did he really planned an avatar campaign or did he just want me to try the promo and get scammed, anyone else got it?

As I'm inclined to think, the latter is much more likely. Scammers gonna scam no matter what, but I still give that guy the benefit of doubt, that he didn't fully understand what he had been used as, for, and just plain old used...

And after he finally got it, he miserably ran for cover

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 10:06:42 PM

It's been over 24 hours since I sent my mixing transaction of 0.1BTC like and idiot, so I would say it is safe to call the website a scam.
@ttargett, I really doubt he was actually going to do and avatar campaign, and was simply using the campaign to get more people to deposit in his scam.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:52:47 PM

after i posting my review

the thread locked by owner, this is just my opinion who the ownere of hybridmixer :
i want to mix my coin, then run mixing, but after i click mixing i see this address
142eYw6oSukSBaBvmtf6vUsDk5gvzAGTLW
proof/screenshoot : https://s4.postimg.io/f3qowh4p9/qweq1111.jpg

then i searching more detail about this address im using google + blocktrail i find this :
https://www.google.com/?client=firefox-b#q=142eYw6oSukSBaBvmtf6vUsDk5gvzAGTLW
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/142eYw6oSukSBaBvmtf6vUsDk5gvzAGTLW/links

the address posted at bitcointalk by  laiyskylone at here :
16 days ago
1000 BTC GIVEAWAY! From your friend rekcahxfb
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574127.msg15808238#msg15808238

then i posted my review at here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589308.msg15972805#msg15972805

now laiyskylone delete his posting but he don't know i archieve it
see this archieve :
https://web.archive.org/web/20160819123733/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574127.msg15808238#msg15808238

so i think laiyskylone is the owner of hybridmixer because he delete his posted address for eliminating the tracks.
Thanks

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:03:34 AM

the thread locked by owner, this is just my opinion who the ownere of hybridmixer :
i want to mix my coin, then run mixing, but after i click mixing i see this address

then i searching more detail about this address im using google + blocktrail i find this :

16 days ago

see this archieve :
https://web.archive.org/web/20160819123733/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1574127.msg15808238#msg15808238

so i think laiyskylone is the owner of hybridmixer because he delete his posted address for eliminating the tracks.
Thanks

Yeah, he deleted the post in the 1000 btc giveaway, very nice move on archiving it first.  There is now no doubt about it that liqui, hybridmixer and those three users
are all scammers. If you take a look in liqui thread, you can clearly see that people are starting to realise they were scamed.
Offering 24% interest rates as an exchange, how did noone catch this and tagged it as ponzi ?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:12:12 AM

16 days ago

see this archieve :

Thanks

Yeah, he deleted the post in the 1000 btc giveaway, very nice move on archiving it first.  There is now no doubt about it that liqui, hybridmixer and those three users
are all scammers. If you take a look in liqui thread, you can clearly see that people are starting to realise they were scamed.
Offering 24% interest rates as an exchange, how did noone catch this and tagged it as ponzi ?
Do your research before posting. 24% APR isn't an unreasonable rate, and the investor based games section writes that sites with an unreasonably high APR should go there. 24% APR in fiat investments is definitely possible without scamming, which is why it wasn't tagged as a ponzi.

Hopefully laiyskylone didn't scam too many people/a lot of Bitcoin, and that people only put what they could afford to lose in his mixer. Luckily, they didn't decide to build up trust before running away with more funds

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ultrloa
Legendary

Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:16:24 AM

16 days ago

see this archieve :

Thanks

At very first of there existince i really doub't that theres something wrong with there service, and as you can see on liqui they got an interest feature on their site and the question really there where did they get the money to payed out there investor? Big question mark they, so that really determine that site is a ponzi. And secondly when hybridmixer arrive and give the same promotion like liqui gives i really think the two sites have the same owner with the same agenda.

I think those two site are made for scam purposes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:54:17 AM

1. 100 participants needed on his signature campaign to let everyone know of their existence
2. There are bonuses to be given to use their mixing service
3. No transaction fee until a certain date

Take all of those in consideration and you will smell fish, they are are throwing everything including the kitchen sink just for you to send your coins to them.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:12:19 AM

In the meantime and for some reasons that I don't understand , people are still advertising this service in their signature even after getting both threads closed + Google spreadsheet deleted. Shocked People should seriously start using their brains to detect scams ...

EDIT : HybridMixer.com is down as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ultrloa
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 07:24:48 AM

In the meantime and for some reasons that I don't understand , people are still advertising this service in their signature even after getting both threads closed + Google spreadsheet deleted. Shocked People should seriously start using their brains to detect scams ...

Shucks, they are down now since they're scam attempt has been busted already luckily it was prevented earlier and i hope they didn't scam anybody here, and the second site we must gonna watch now is liqui and i think they are also running a shaddy business to, maybe they are affiliates with hybridmixer or shall we say they have the same owner since they have similarity the way the promote their site and the giveaways they give to their very first promotion

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:49:13 AM

Shucks, they are down now since they're scam attempt has been busted already luckily it was prevented earlier and i hope they didn't scam anybody here, and the second site we must gonna watch now is liqui and i think they are also running a shaddy business to, maybe they are affiliates with hybridmixer or shall we say they have the same owner since they have similarity the way the promote their site and the giveaways they give to their very first promotion

They did scam few people since last time I saw the website because the mixed coins number was rising (like 4.1 BTC or something) and there were few active users as well... It's no big deal compared to other scams but It's still people's money...  we are lucky that we exposed them before they could take more.

As for liqui, It indeed looks like something fishy going on there ; I wouldn't recommend people depositing big amounts there unless we make sure they are trustworthy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:30:25 AM

Do your research before posting. 24% APR isn't an unreasonable rate, and the investor based games section writes that sites with an unreasonably high APR should go there. 24% APR in fiat investments is definitely possible without scamming, which is why it wasn't tagged as a ponzi.

Hopefully laiyskylone didn't scam too many people/a lot of Bitcoin, and that people only put what they could afford to lose in his mixer. Luckily, they didn't decide to build up trust before running away with more funds

What are you talking about ? 24% interests per year for a damn exchange ?! You can't possibly pay that from fee's you earn because there is no guarantee that
trading fee is larger than the interest you need to pay out. But please, do show me an example of another exchange with such high interest .

btw can you post tx of your transaction (where you lost 0.1BTC) , could be worth exploring where the money went.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 09:46:36 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 04:06:56 PM by deisik

What are you talking about ? 24% interests per year for a damn exchange ?! You can't possibly pay that from fee's you earn because there is no guarantee that
trading fee is larger than the interest you need to pay out. But please, do show me an example of another exchange with such high interest

Though I pretty much agree with you (24% is too good to be true), but strictly speaking almost all major exchanges out there (if not all) are earning money in a lot of other ways beside just collecting trading fees...

For example, they may earn good interest on lending money to marginal traders

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

trading fee is larger than the interest you need to pay out. But please, do show me an example of another exchange with such high interest

Though I pretty much I agree with you (24% is too good to be true), but strictly speaking almost all major exchanges out there (if not all) are earning money in a lot of other ways beside just collecting trading fees...

Look on it from profitability side, if the exchange earns a lot of money from trading fee's , why would they waste it on people's interests ?
I'm convinced they use it only to give incentive to people to deposit funds in their exchange.

This is laughable :

Glad to see everything is rolling out fine with the exchange, but i still have some question that are still not answered, if you would be so kind ;

1. What are your revenue sources with which you are planing to pay daily interests ?
2. For what exactly are funds placed on interests used ?

1. They will use 75% of trading fees to cover the interest payments. First year they will pay interest expenses even if there is little or no income from trading fees (up to 200 BTC I think)

2. I'm not sure about this one but I would imagine they are just stored in the exchange account and not used on anything.

Exactly!

So, they claim to use trading fee's (from some ghost traffic i guess) to pay interests , and to use interest funds for ... nothing... awesome !
Zoomer

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:17:04 AM

I have the feeling that liqui are the same guys, they are working over 48 hours now on the crypto server no withdraws are possible and some users including me not got paid yet for the signature they are running lets hope they are not doing the same, just before this incidence happened i wanted to deposit 1 btc to get interest i am so happy that i have not done it!
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 10:17:58 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 10:53:48 AM by deisik

Though I pretty much I agree with you (24% is too good to be true), but strictly speaking almost all major exchanges out there (if not all) are earning money in a lot of other ways beside just collecting trading fees...

Look on it from profitability side, if the exchange earns a lot of money from trading fee's , why would they waste it on people's interests ?
I'm convinced they use it only to give incentive to people to deposit funds in their exchange.

Should we start another scam accusation (if it hasn't been started already) against this exchange (liqui) until it is too late, given that laiyskylone seems to be involved (mixed up) in both HybridMixer and liqui (through being their supposed owner)?

I think it's about time to rename this thread at least

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 10:34:01 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 10:54:40 AM by deisik

It turns out that they have come to be too greedy and didn't thoroughly think over their wicked tactics. I guess we can safely assume that the whole shebang was supposed to last a little longer so that they could grasp a lot more bitcoins and scam more people. The sig campaign should have run at least up to the first payout...

Though I don't think they were really going to pay out even once

ultrloa
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:35:07 AM

Should we start another scam accusation (if it hasn't been started already) against this exchange (liqui) until it is too late, given that laiyskylone seems to be involved (mixed up) in both HybridMixer and liqui (through being their supposed owner)?

I think it's about time to rename this thread at least

I think liqui don't have interest to build up some exchance their provably the one they are pushing is the investment interest feature,

So that determine that they are ponzi, maybe they are hiding and making their self as an exchanger to cover up the ponzi scheme that they are doing on that site.

And also I think it is time to rename this thread so people get aware what liqui and hybridmixer bringing up some shaddy business right  here so we can save the future investors money and for people who thinks to do exchange their, i think it is proven now that liqui and hybridmixer got the same owner since hybridmixer are using the btc addy of laiskylone,

Maybe DT should neg tag him so people might aware on dealing with him

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
liqui

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:44:34 PM

Guys, what wrong with you? We have no connection with hybridmixer in any kind.
Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:25:36 PM

Guys, what wrong with you? We have no connection with hybridmixer in any kind.
Fix your problems faster and pay to everybody their earned money and everything will be fine.   Wink
Liqui is currently in beta-testing and we have saw messages about it a lot of times, so let's wait a few days before accusing them and hope that everything will be alright.
Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:31:36 PM

Btw, Hybridmixer topic in russian local subfotum was closed after some people started to ask about the missing coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589321.0
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

left him a negative trust and a warning should be made by a default trust member tho
too suspicious activity imo
nice catch omega Smiley

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:06:41 AM

HybridMixer is now down. Angry
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:51:11 AM

It has been down since the campaign thread was locked two days ago (or even before that). I checked if it was up a few times yesterday, but to no avail...

This had to be expected

Zoomer

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:11:13 AM

Now the website is parked via GoDaddy so now we can be 100% sure that this was a scam, they get always smarter doing a signature campaign to scam users  Shocked
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:50:32 AM

Now the website is parked via GoDaddy so now we can be 100% sure that this was a scam, they get always smarter doing a signature campaign to scam users  Shocked

Well he makes new tactics so he can scam people and im really wondering that how could people afford to steal anyones money? Maybe they are desperate to get some wealth immediately and let the greed eat there system for the sake of money, i think hybridmixer scamming strategy is newly introduced here so thats why we must be aware for another scam attemp will be happen in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Skyripper

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:44:06 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:00:38 PM by Skyripper

I found the third one - onexti. Date Registered: April 11, 2016, 06:47:05 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589308.msg15961612#msg15961612

By the way, if you known any from HybridMixer.com addresses (BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH & PPC), please post it here, please.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:30:59 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:56:00 PM by deisik

I found the third one - onexti. Date Registered: April 11, 2016, 06:47:05 AM

Who is the fourth one?

Whois search, please note the expiry date:

Whois Information

Domain : liqui.io
First Registered : 2016-04-26
Expiry : 2017-04-26

NS 1 : alec.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2 : molly.ns.cloudflare.com

Registered for just one year?

casinobonusgiveaway

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:35:47 PM

Yes, it is conformed as a scam site, site is down, shotev last active was 1 week ago. He locked the signature campaign thread, maybe he scammed huge fund or scammed nothing, so he run away. Hope he got nothing
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:40:29 PM

Yes, it is conformed as a scam site, site is down, shotev last active was 1 week ago. He locked the signature campaign thread, maybe he scammed huge fund or scammed nothing, so he run away. Hope he got nothing

He got some coins for sure, nothing significant compared to other services but It was something above 4.1 BTC for sure. Last time I checked, there was like 30 active users and 4.1 BTC as "mixed" in the stats of the website (and It was increasing)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 05:46:41 PM

He got some coins for sure, nothing significant compared to other services but It was something above 4.1 BTC for sure. Last time I checked, there was like 30 active users and 4.1 BTC as "mixed" in the stats of the website (and It was increasing)

Some people (well, in fact, just one guy who is purportedly the accomplice of the scammer, if not the scammer himself) got their coins back after they had been "mixed", so to speak

Skyripper

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:39:06 PM

Scammer was unmasked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1593764.msg16697211#msg16697211.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:45:13 AM

Thanks for the updates man , I will be closing this topic now then , everyone else could continue the discussion here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1593764.msg16697211

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████