Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [A Likely SCAM] HybridMixer.com  (Read 3406 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:13:01 AM

Alright, so I made a topic in the Services and discussion thread asking people If the service is legit as It was the first time I see it.
And we were able to gather some information's (different members helped).

URL : http://hybridmixer.com/

Keep in mind, that I/we could be wrong, and I'm just gathering some facts about the service:

• No SSL Certificate : If you visit the website you will clearly see that there is no HTTPS before the URL in your browser addressBar , HTTPS is a protocol for secure communications (encrypting) and used it almost every website nowadays , even the ones that doesn't require Credit card information's etc... (Bitcointalk is an example)
  • 1 Year domain: a Serious business who wants to stay for long-term wouldn't buy the domain for only one year. (see more details below)  
  • Signature campaign - No escrow: Not only they are offering high rates payments for their members which seem too good to be true but they are also not using any escrow , even though they claimed that they will be using an escrow very soon.
  • shotev - Owner of HybridMixer.com : I'm not sure about you guys but someone who is running a business should have enough money , no ? which makes me don't understand why he was enrolling into "Game & rounds" in the past , just to earn few Satoshis , I never saw Bitmixer.io owner - Stunna - CoinsBank etc... enrolling for few Satoshis personally , I could be wrong though. link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822252;sa=showPosts;start=100
  • 0% fees : Not only he is giving high rates but his website is also offering zero fees and free LTC , which still make me wondering , how is he making any profit ?

Details about Hosting & Domain :

Code:
Domain Name: hybridmixer.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Name Server: NS1.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
Name Server: NS2.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
Name Server: NS3.DIGITALOCEAN.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

As you can see the details, they are using DigitalOcean (which could be obtained easily since there is a lot of persons selling coupons of 50$ for couple of bucks in the Digital goods section) + the domain is .com from GoDaddy (could be obtained 0.99$ If you are paying for first time with credit card + right coupon).

Once again , I could be wrong (hopefully, I am since I don't want users to be scammed) . In the meantime share your thoughts and anything you got so I could it to the OP.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:42:57 PM

I think, this is the wrong section it should be going to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0 ? correct me if i am wrong since he did not scam anyone for now
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:10:02 PM

I think, this is the wrong section it should be going to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0 ? correct me if i am wrong since he did not scam anyone for now

I guess not as the details of that section clearly says :

Personal info can only be posted here.

and I have no personal information's to post , and I didn't dox anyone . (and It seems like the investigation section is full of doxing only).

I may be wrong though so I guess moderators could move this If they see it fit there more then It does here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:19:42 PM

It does look shady specially with their promo saying that they are giving a % of you mix the 0.25 btc.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ShuiroBe

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:21:27 PM

This site is really suspicious.
With 5 BTC you win 0.25BTC after 10 hours.
How ?
With mixing coin ?
Ok but if no one use mixing service during this 10 hours where come the free 0.25 BTC ?
It's just impossible or Ponzi.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

Their ANN thread is now closed after uncaer9's posted this. They have closed their signature campaign thread as well. Oh well, everything was too-good-to-be-true anyway. While their closing of threads doesn't directly prove that they are scamming people, I have removed them from the signature campaign table.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Zoomer

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:53:50 PM

It's good that the user found out this issue now df should tag the owner of this website if he can not explain us why he closed all his topics!

Good catch Smiley
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:56:24 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=387329
laiyskylone has liqui exchange in his signature, the original ann-post for the hybridmixer sigcampaign promised to pay out to the liqui-exchange deposit address of the sigcampaign members (IIRC). This text was edited out pretty soon, but i was one of the first people who read the OP of their sig-announce thread, and i seem to remember it.

Also, IIRC, liqui-exchange also ran a promo giving away 1 LTC

Coincidence??? Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:00:34 PM

Their ANN thread is now closed after uncaer9's posted this. They have closed their signature campaign thread as well. Oh well, everything was too-good-to-be-true anyway. While their closing of threads doesn't directly prove that they are scamming people, I have removed them from the signature campaign table.

It kind of proves that they are scammers honestly, why would they close the topics If it's not because they got exposed? I can't say that they didn't make it look legit (even If it's just a little bit) with the Spreadsheet on Google documents + the beautiful design of the signature.

The spreadsheet is not being edited anymore as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zE__87DOv3PLcM8MaOzqbByj6k31cbHE19qDyCYiRYI/edit#gid=0 , I know there was someone called "Bitcoin evil" editing that file but not sure about the email or If someone could get the email just by the name.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:02:46 PM

If it's too good to be true, move on
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

It kind of proves that they are scammers honestly, why would they close the topics If it's not because they got exposed? I can't say that they didn't make it look legit (even If it's just a little bit) with the Spreadsheet on Google documents + the beautiful design of the signature.

The spreadsheet is not being edited anymore as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zE__87DOv3PLcM8MaOzqbByj6k31cbHE19qDyCYiRYI/edit#gid=0 , I know there was someone called "Bitcoin evil" editing that file but not sure about the email or If someone could get the email just by the name.

The signature is actually incredibly simplistic in nature - using a few ASCII symbols for the arrows and hearts, and the rounded font choice of Century Gothic with their colors. However, the spelling errors in the member and full member signatures add some hint of sketchiness - "powerfu" and "powerfull" respectively.

You can't get the email via just the name - you would have to be a part of the document (have it shared with you) to see the contributors' emails and information.

laiyskylone has liqui exchange in his signature, the original ann-post for the hybridmixer sigcampaign promised to pay out to the liqui-exchange deposit address of the sigcampaign members (IIRC). This text was edited out pretty soon, but i was one of the first people who read the OP of their sig-announce thread, and i seem to remember it.

Coincidence??? Roll Eyes

Liqui has also been having some issues with their campaign members, IIRC.

i have not yet received any payment in my liqui account.

and just for the record i am leaving this campaign and i would be happy to join again if your pay-rate is competitive and also you have fixed the problems.

its not work on my account, my btc balance still 0
please recheck again sir Sad

i see they have made a payment to our btc deposit address at liqui.io
check this tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/a6684e89c0e828ea5e6c15e07c74b05f4f5ba2ccd8ab65f83fc7fd860ecc7add
but the problem is our balance is not credited yet
and OP please can you make the payment direct to our address? because the withdrawal fees from liqui so high 0.0005 btc

Skyripper

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:32:53 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 03:45:01 PM by Skyripper

Here is "Bitcoin evil" profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822247.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

Here is "Bitcoin evil" profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822247

It may be him as they are both active in the Russian section and the user you mentioned posted in the HybridMixer thread as well.
I'm almost sure that he was the one editing the signature campaign , as all users were "anonymous" except him which means he was the one editing (from my experience with Google documents) , correct me if I'm wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Skyripper

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:47:04 PM

It may be him as they are both active in the Russian section and the user you mentioned posted in the HybridMixer thread as well.
I'm almost sure that he was the one editing the signature campaign , as all users were "anonymous" except him which means he was the one editing (from my experience with Google documents) , correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes. And the same registered time as shotev...

shotev - April 11, 2016, 09:51:23 AM
bitevil - April 11, 2016, 09:40:56 AM
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:53:11 PM

Here is "Bitcoin evil" profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822247.

all those dudes also wrote in russian a lot so it kinda adds up too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:10:40 PM

The signature is actually incredibly simplistic in nature - using a few ASCII symbols for the arrows and hearts, and the rounded font choice of Century Gothic with their colors. However, the spelling errors in the member and full member signatures add some hint of sketchiness - "powerfu" and "powerfull" respectively.

You can't get the email via just the name - you would have to be a part of the document (have it shared with you) to see the contributors' emails and information.

Coincidence??? Roll Eyes

Liqui has also been having some issues with their campaign members, IIRC.

i have not yet received any payment in my liqui account.

and just for the record i am leaving this campaign and i would be happy to join again if your pay-rate is competitive and also you have fixed the problems.

its not work on my account, my btc balance still 0
please recheck again sir Sad

i see they have made a payment to our btc deposit address at liqui.io
check this tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/a6684e89c0e828ea5e6c15e07c74b05f4f5ba2ccd8ab65f83fc7fd860ecc7add
but the problem is our balance is not credited yet
and OP please can you make the payment direct to our address? because the withdrawal fees from liqui so high 0.0005 btc
He provably opened another campaign to scam people to be able to pay for the dues on liqui campaign
 Or maybe hes planning to get a way as soon as someone tried his so called mixer.
rekinthis

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:14:27 PM

well that was really fast, it is crazy to see how over hundred people wanted to jump in their campaign even though there was no escrow, also some people seemed to try the website and lost money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:22:37 PM

He now moved the Google document to the trash :

It's a confirmed scam then , DefaultTrust members , feel free to leave negative trust on his profile, please (account in OP)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zoomer

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:25:30 PM

That is really a new level of scam open a signature campaign to convince users the website is legit so they will deposit bitcoins there,

this show us again how carefully you need to be on this forum those days and that you can trust no one anymore for a penny hopefully no one did lose any bitcoins yet in this scam!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:58:05 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 06:40:50 PM by deisik

Yes. And the same registered time as shotev...

shotev - April 11, 2016, 09:51:23 AM
bitevil - April 11, 2016, 09:40:56 AM

These users are evidently two different persons (though affiliated in some way, maybe friends). Shotev's Russian is terribly broken at times (with a lot of spelling mistakes which native speakers usually don't make), while bitevil's language is a fluent colloquial, the one you would expect on a forum like this...

Go on reading their post histories

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: