Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65644 times)
russokito

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

This coin had everything for sure, more then the DEV, is doing and with this amount of coins that burned by manipulating the market is difficult, it has been more than 5 days that we can not mine and negotiate the currency is complicated with The discharge of all billion of coins that are more than 40% of the mountain flee this coin trash I do not recommend

kalimen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

BTMEN

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:25:57 AM

This coin had everything for sure, more then the DEV, is doing and with this amount of coins that burned by manipulating the market is difficult, it has been more than 5 days that we can not mine and negotiate the currency is complicated with The discharge of all billion of coins that are more than 40% of the mountain flee this coin trash I do not recommend

I think it has a lot of potential this coin but I do not see it viable having the large number of coins staking the DEV, we must thank the new members the work they are doing but if they want the project to succeed and get ahead they have to find a solution .

A burning of the currencies would reduce the total supply and would add a lot of value, if it raises well it can go far.

Again thank the new team for the work, the coin was dead and it seems that now breathes softly.

Regards!
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:08:09 AM

I think it has a lot of potential this coin but I do not see it viable having the large number of coins staking the DEV, we must thank the new members the work they are doing but if they want the project to succeed and get ahead they have to find a solution .

A burning of the currencies would reduce the total supply and would add a lot of value, if it raises well it can go far.

Again thank the new team for the work, the coin was dead and it seems that now breathes softly.

Regards!

+1 Indeed, a lower supply will help in price increase. Also some giveaways will help spread the word arround.
Evangelo

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

Hello everyone, we are currently working on some solutions for the stake mining, those of you who continue to be hopeful without writing over emotional posts we appreciate you dearly as we are working as fast as possible for a solution to the matter. Those of you who are posting recklessly if you wish to no longer support the coin then by all means you may dump as you please as we are not holding you captive. Programing is a processes that sometimes take times depending on how the code is written. XP is heavily modified with a mix of sha and scrypt algorithm which is able to provide POW/POS. We will give you an update when we've a solution for this, also litecoin .10 is on the table for faster syncing as that has been another concern. I'll post again with more news soon as it becomes available.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

Slow but Sure go to 2 sat.
Levien

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

Hi Evangelo,
Just a warm hart here.....
Please keep this forum regulated updated in the efforts your team is trying or doing to accomplish.
It will make everybody positive in making this coin to work.
If there are big time gaps in the news about the progress, a lot of people get worried and get unsure about the XP coin.
Which is totally not necessarry.
If you need help in any way, don't hasitate to ask here at the forum....there will be allways people to help youre team further here.

Regulare updates are motivating the rest off us.

Just a positive addon  Wink Wink
Regards and keep up the good work....and....the amount of the sell orders are dropping...pffffff..
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:54:47 AM

The dev is manipulating every market so give up this project does not make sense the dev own more than half of the coins and is burning the market and nois here debating about something that will not bring us any future

As original founder I give control to Evangelo and his new team to professionally take care of XP and grow XP as a digital currency and utility coin. Due to personal health problems I am unable to continue with XP. 35 billion coins from the original premine have been sent to the new development team today 27-6-2017 so that they have a large amount of XP to stake and support the coin - the rest of the premine will be distributed according to the wishes of the new development team. Good luck!

The original wallet will no longer be staked and no coins will be sold from the premine (so that others can compete for the stake), as above the original premine will be distributed in accordance with the wishes of the community.

I have sold some of my personal stake in XP but still have a personal wallet with 5 billion XP in support of the project which will not be sold! I hope that clarifies the position. Hopefully the rest of the premine will be distributed equally between the new community team Smiley

Good luck in taking XP forward!

I wish you a speedy recovery.
i also hope the new Dev team will make something of my 14mil XP. or should i buy more?

manucrypt

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

Hello,

I am searching for a wallet. Any suggestions?

Thanks
friendy2

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:24:51 AM

Hello,

I am searching for a wallet. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Here is the link for windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!GFsUTaqA!r9PMLS_8AYudAMU8bpGaJ-s4YRkeb23ae1GEoSjbPw4

Bootstrap help speed up your sync: https://mega.nz/#!ljpiVaTS!fvLbogmTgaZ-yVYTF-aM-8YdTtAr4p1ubGe2IOaYiAI

Bootstrap is a rar file, not ZIP file. so down load  http://www.7-zip.org/   

once the wallet loads. close it down.

now download the Bootstrap.

there are four files

database, blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, and peers

pull up your xp file

search>%appdata%/x  should see the XP file

open and delete the same files in the folders and replace with the bootstrap files.

restart wallet.  it may look like its not working but let leave it alone!! it will open and start syncing.

add money and stake. I assume the more money you have the better mining results you will have. However, considering not many are doing this, the payouts should be good.

lets us know how often your getting paid based on the amount you hold...dont need to be specific. ball part figure would be nice.

from what i gathered a few guys are working on it. I hope they can give us some updates. I dont mind helping but would like to know some milestones.

No sense spreading the word , if it will be another year before we see some news.

laters

manucrypt

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:40:51 AM

Hi,

Thank you friendy2!

Can I also cpu mine XP with the XP.conf already in the appdata folder? Should I add the addonodes in the .conf file from here: https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XP
friendy2

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:58:33 AM

Hi,

Thank you friendy2!

Can I also cpu mine XP with the XP.conf already in the appdata folder? Should I add the addonodes in the .conf file from here: https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XP

I am not mining , you can try it , I have not seen any reply from other members who are mining, may be someone can help.
manucrypt

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:52:16 AM

Thank you for your help friendy2!

I got it working and syncing.

I wish speedy recovery to the developer and good luck to the new dev team!
murus

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:42:58 AM

I think you should display something on your website.
Such as "Comming soon!"

keeping the error displayed on the homepage makes the visitor misunderstand that the project is over
manucrypt

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

Hi guys,

Is it feasible to cpu or gpu mine xp by using the xp wallet and configuring the xp.conf file accoringly?

Thank you
GANGAYADAV

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

when you are going to burn unsold coins ?  after burning how many coins total coins and available supply? please update other exchanges
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

Would love to hear any update from the development team Smiley
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

Slow but Sure go to 2 sat.

Will not go to 2 satoshi till they burn some coin. All they do is activate founder wallet, staking it and dump it .
Took over team is the winner  Smiley

Evangelo

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:26:45 AM

Hello everyone,

Just want to provide more news on the wallet upgrade that we are working to complete. In addition to the litecoin upgrade for faster syncing, we will reverse the staking so that coin supporters will earn a "fair" stake. Coin supporters with huge wallet amounts will stake the least as coin supporters will low wallet amounts will stake more, we choose to do so because of the many complaints that we received over the last few weeks. As far as a maximum coin supply we are going to try something new and bold by not having a maximum coin supply to achieve the goal of XP becoming a utility coin. By making this a reality we seek to gain an edge over competition while maintaining micropayment transactions. We understand the philosophy of rarity, however, if that were truly the case then all coins with a low supply should be high in price and more valuable, however, that isn't the case for every coin. If we every feel that we need to burn coin supply and cap it, then we will do so, until then, it's important that we spread XP all around world and as much as possible. New wallet upgrades should be complete in about a month as this is a huge job which will take some time. We will provide more updates as news becomes available.

lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

Hello everyone,

Just want to provide more news on the wallet upgrade that we are working to complete. In addition to the litecoin upgrade for faster syncing, we will reverse the staking so that coin supporters will earn a "fair" stake. Coin supporters with huge wallet amounts will stake the least as coin supporters will low wallet amounts will stake more, we choose to do so because of the many complaints that we received over the last few weeks. As far as a maximum coin supply we are going to try something new and bold by not having a maximum coin supply to achieve the goal of XP becoming a utility coin. By making this a reality we seek to gain an edge over competition while maintaining micropayment transactions. We understand the philosophy of rarity, however, if that were truly the case then all coins with a low supply should be high in price and more valuable, however, that isn't the case for every coin. If we every feel that we need to burn coin supply and cap it, then we will do so, until then, it's important that we spread XP all around world and as much as possible. New wallet upgrades should be complete in about a month as this is a huge job which will take some time. We will provide more updates as news becomes available.

by activating founder wallet is no longer "fair" because its contains more than 28% of current circulation supply coin and still , good luck with the project.
I personally wont touch this coin till "fair" updates happen Smiley

regards

Evangelo

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

Hello everyone,

by activating founder wallet is no longer "fair" because its contains more than 28% of current circulation supply coin and still , good luck with the project.
I personally wont touch this coin till "fair" updates happen Smiley

regards

That's fair

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: