Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:19:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ADZcoin scam or not?  (Read 3238 times)
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:19:36 AM

What team?

I'm not invested into any altcoin, so for all I care you can accuse any coin you like. But when I see a scammer and someone trolling I call that person out, doesn't matter for any coin. And obviously you come across very fishy here and youre tactic is clear. You get paid to troll. It's clear by your posts. No need to hide that  Roll Eyes

I'm invested into Bitcoin though. Are you going to call bitcoin a scam too?

You probably will if you weren't paid any SATS to post.

Let me ask you a question, since you're a paid troll/shill and you get paid a few SATS to post garbage everywhere.

Would you suck your own dick for 30k sats+? Answer honestly lol

I already know the answer but it'd be better to hear it from your self

I am paid my yobit. yes that's true. i don't deny that. suck my own dick? yes i will. whatever do you want to hear?  an before you can ask them... i already can answer to that and that is YES.  Grin

but don't expect us to believe you didn't invest on adzcoin while you get to defend them to the accusations thrown to them. i would even assume you are Jenss for doing so.

Good at least your honest about being a paid shill/troll. But obviously I doubt your dick would be that long to reach your own mouth unless you cut it off and then shoved it right across your mouth.

I'm everyone, you can call me god too. I'm jesus too btw. Did I not tell you I'm the secret Satoshi?

Anyway, next question is a little trickier but I also know the answer to this too

If you can suck your own dick for 30k sats, would you have sex with your mother behind your father's back if I gave you 1 BTC?

lmao
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:28:52 AM

What team?

I'm not invested into any altcoin, so for all I care you can accuse any coin you like. But when I see a scammer and someone trolling I call that person out, doesn't matter for any coin. And obviously you come across very fishy here and youre tactic is clear. You get paid to troll. It's clear by your posts. No need to hide that  Roll Eyes

Let me ask you a question, since you're a paid troll/shill and you get paid a few SATS to post garbage everywhere.

I am paid my yobit. yes that's true. i don't deny that. suck my own dick? yes i will. whatever do you want to hear?  an before you can ask them... i already can answer to that and that is YES.  Grin

but don't expect us to believe you didn't invest on adzcoin while you get to defend them to the accusations thrown to them. i would even assume you are Jenss for doing so.

Good at least your honest about being a paid shill/troll. But obviously I doubt your dick would be that long to reach your own mouth unless you cut it off and then shoved it right across your mouth.

I'm everyone, you can call me god too. I'm jesus too btw. Did I not tell you I'm the secret Satoshi?

Anyway, next question is a little trickier but I also know the answer to this too

If you can suck your own dick for 30k sats, would you have sex with your mother behind your father's back if I gave you 1 BTC?

lmao

however tricky your question is and like i say my answer is always "YES"

I'm the most honest person that you can even face in the world.  in fact i told Jenss to meet me here in Cebu as after all he is staying here in Cebu.
let us check which ever is real behind this scam but until then.

ADZCOIN is SCAM

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:34:17 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 02:21:18 PM by seige

What team?

lmao

however tricky your question is and like i say my answer is always "YES"

Do I care if he wanted to meet you? No

Do I care if you are a scammer? No

Would I be afraid to meet you in Cebu? Hell yes as there's a possibility of YOU being a pedophile/rapist

I'm sure anybody would be afraid to meet you after reading your comments that you would have sex with your own mother for 1 Bitcoin. That is sick, creepy and 1 thing comes to mind there's high chances you could be a pedophile. It would be unsafe for anybody to meet you.

But if you would have sex with your own mother for 1 BTC that says a lot about yourself  Grin

I would be creeped out if you wanted to meet me in Cebu.  Grin

You do know what happens to a rapist/pedophile in Philippines? You get hanged. So maybe you shouldn't tell people you're a filipino, you're digging your own grave muahahahahaha

electronicash = Scammer. A possible rapist/pedophile. Would accept payments in Bitcoins to have sex with his own mother  Grin
Mandrag

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

My background is finding some scammers who are used to scamming people with multiple accounts trying to convince unsuspecting users. And jenss been known to that if you check his previous posts here
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/promote-your-website-affiliate-links-and-get-150-cashback.2765852/

noticed that its all just new users that responded to it? and so are the users who responded to the old ANN thread are just pure newbies except those old ones who was actually part of the team.

I have a feeling you are right , this guy called Jens is not making much sense , I can see pictures of him in the tropics Thailand or Philippines , he answers to the forum messages very quickly , and for the amount of content he is writing I don't think he will have time to develop anything. This is organized with couple of other people that are "developing" a project that will take over Facebook and and advertisement world. He talks about the value of the coin the value of the coin , any real developing team will not preach about the value of the coin and how it will surpass bitcoin one day. Complete crap if you can sell what you have there and save some of your cash then do it , I been following them close on forums for the past month and the inconsistency of changes excuses and bullshit leads to S C A M

I would like to see pictures of their developing office with them in the pic with the addbuzz website open on the screen , let us see a video of you coding or a pic of one of your meetings.

Electronicash is 100% right ADZBuZZ is a SCAM !

I found this on Jens post on another forum.

Hi,

My name is Jens Steyaert and i have created a website called StartRevshare.com that allows you to advertise your business and earn money for doing so.

For every advertising package you purchase, you'll earn 150% cashback from the total revenue of all our partner sites.

To find more info on the complete business model, please read this intro report and learn how you can earn up to $250/day:

>>> $250/Day Challenge

Make sure to read the report and i'm sure you'll can figure out how you'll be able to make a very solid passive income forever. Smiley

If you have any questions just let me know!
SEMrush
All the best,
Jens

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/promote-your-website-affiliate-links-and-get-150-cashback.2765852/

What the fuck is this Jens ?! Explain !
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:43:38 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:50:22 AM by JensS

My background is finding some scammers who are used to scamming people with multiple accounts trying to convince unsuspecting users. And jenss been known to that if you check his previous posts here

noticed that its all just new users that responded to it? and so are the users who responded to the old ANN thread are just pure newbies except those old ones who was actually part of the team.

I have a feeling you are right , this guy called Jens is not making much sense , I can see pictures of him in the tropics Thailand or Philippines , he answers to the forum messages very quickly , and for the amount of content he is writing I don't think he will have time to develop anything. This is organized with couple of other people that are "developing" a project that will take over Facebook and and advertisement world. He talks about the value of the coin the value of the coin , any real developing team will not preach about the value of the coin and how it will surpass bitcoin one day. Complete crap if you can sell what you have there and save some of your cash then do it , I been following them close on forums for the past month and the inconsistency of changes excuses and bullshit leads to S C A M

I would like to see pictures of their developing office with them in the pic with the addbuzz website open on the screen , let us see a video of you coding or a pic of one of your meetings.

Electronicash is 100% right ADZBuZZ is a SCAM !

I found this on Jens post on another forum.

Hi,

My name is Jens Steyaert and i have created a website called StartRevshare.com that allows you to advertise your business and earn money for doing so.

For every advertising package you purchase, you'll earn 150% cashback from the total revenue of all our partner sites.

To find more info on the complete business model, please read this intro report and learn how you can earn up to $250/day:

>>> $250/Day Challenge

Make sure to read the report and i'm sure you'll can figure out how you'll be able to make a very solid passive income forever. Smiley

If you have any questions just let me know!
SEMrush
All the best,
Jens

What the fuck is this Jens ?! Explain !

That's a failed business, nothing more nothing less. It was an amazing concept that took off like crazy, but it was ruined by the type of people that started and supported this very thread.  Roll Eyes

Read the updated draft of the ADZbuzz/ADZcoin whitepaper here and you can decide yourself if the project we have been working on for nearly 2 years has potential or not:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/ADZbuzz-Whitepaper.pdf

The timeline of our project is this:

November 2015 -> ADZcoin - Decentralized cryptocurrency
 January 2016 -> ADZbuzz - content discovery platform
 January 2016 -> ADZbuzz lounge - Facebook type timeline
 January 2016 -> ADZbuzz social timeline - See what content your friends
shared
 February 2016 -> ADZbuzz web wallet - securely store your coins on
ADZbuzz
 March 2016 -> ADZbuzz Pay (Alpha) - Payment gateway similar to
Coinpayments.net
 May 2016 -> ADZbuzz communities - help publishers grow their audience
 July 2016 -> Referral System - Get paid more to refer others to ADZbuzz
 August 2016 -> ADZbuzz forum - discussion forum connected to ADZbuzz
 October 2016 -> Team Expansion - Employing 10 people full-time
 November 2016 -> ADZbuzzer -social share feature just as facebook,
twitter etc.
 December 2016 -> ADZbuzz Savers (Alpha) - Price comparison site
 January 2017 -> ADZlink - small icon that pays publishers just as regular
ads
 February 2017 -> ADZnouncer - Post your new content on ADZbuzz easily
 March 2017 -> ADZbuzz makeover - Complete redesign and restructure
of the ADZbuzz platform
 April 2017 -> ADZbuzz ads - advertise for free using ADZcoin ad wallet
 April 2017 -> ADZbuzz publishers - native ad network integrated into
ADZbuzz
 May 2017 -> ADZbuzz profit share - get paid daily to login to ADZbuzz
 May 2017 ADZbuzz indirect donations - Burn address decreasing the
ADZcoin supply
 June 2017 -> ADZbuzz DFY ads - let us advertise and earn daily ADZ
 June 2017 -> ADZbuzz hosting - Web hosting that supports the ADZbuzz
Project
 July 2017 -> Referral contest - Earn VIP spots by referring members that
buy ADZ
 July 2017 -> ADZbuzz exchange - buy ADZ on ADZbuzz in 3 steps
automatically (sell walls coming as well)
 July 2017 -> ADZbuzz Services - Fiverr-like services marketplace
 August 2017 -> ADZbuzz Titan - Earn from more than 20 opportunities
every day in ADZcoin
 August 2017 -> ADZbuzz Tifostarter - Raise funds for your favorite
football team
 August 2017 -> 100K+ ADZbuzz members - Aim to get more than 10%
active and logging in daily
 September 2017 -> ADZbuzz Shop market - Etsy-like site focusing on
ADZcoin accepting merchants
 October 2017 -> ADZbuzz Savers (Beta) - Launch of price comparison site
to the public
 November 2017 -> ADZbuzz Pay (Beta) - Launch of In-house ADZcoin
payment processor to public
 November 2017 -> Rebuilt ADZbuzz Codebase - Improve the code of
ADZbuzz focusing on scalability with Laravel PHP
 December 2017 -> Automated ADZ discounts - Connected ADZ wallet to
ADZbuzz Pay to get discounts
 January 2018 -> 1 Million+ ADZbuzz members - Aim to get more than
10% active and logging in daily
 Q1 2018 -> Focus on attracting more merchants on ADZbuzz Savers
 Q1 2018 -> Increase amount of merchants accepting ADZcoin using
ADZbuzz Pay
 Q1 2018 -> Expand ADZbuzz team to 50+ employees
 Q2 + Q3 + Q4 2018 -> Launch various other platforms to increase the
ADZcoin daily profit share
 2019 -> Unlimited exponential growth

If you think our project is a scam, then just look at the amount of developments we have done over the last 20 months and the vision we have to help multiple groups of people. This is the opposite of a scam as we are fully focused on solving problems for a lot of people.

We will even have an option for anybody to raise funds for good causes:
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6926-raising-funds-on-adzbuzz-explained-plan-for-coming-2-weeks

Our project will succeed and we'll help millions of people in the process. Smiley

I agree we have a small team but that won't hold us back to expand our team as we generate more revenue from our project, something which takes time to build.

Finally, the other project was indeed a complete failure, mea culpa but I don't think you can succeed without failing. We attracted the lowest form of human life we could on that site and it was hard to endure dealing with that. The resilience and dedication to succeed is what makes a good entrepreneur. The people who believed in the concept while not just looking at the outcome are still with us. With limited resources we are building something amazing that will benefit a lot of people and those people have been on the front row all this time. This is an amazing story that is about to unfold that's or sure.  Cheesy

Cheers,
Jens

PS: I'll post a picture of our dev meeting next Tuesday in case you don't believe we have a real team. Anybody thinking we can develop all those features without a team doesn't have a clue what it takes to build those.
PPS: I do preach about the value of ADZcoin because it's part of our project. We will shrink the supply by doing buybacks using our company profit (50/50 indirect donation feature). This will allow us to solve the problems we are solving faster as the price will enevitably gradually rise if the company grows. So yes, it's a crucial element in our platform and the buybacks start next week.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:38:45 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:41:44 AM by JensS

Core ADZbuzz/ADZcoin devs at work:

And here's the latest update:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6294-adzbuzz-update-august-22-adzbuzz-titan-tifostarter-and-buyback-of-adz

After tons of hard work we are right on schedule with our main timeline. Smiley

PS: Our new ADZcoin site shows our entire team (in case you believe the liars who started and supported this thread)
Check it out here: http://adzcoin.org

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Mandrag

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

LOL this just proofs it all , one hell of a office setting you have there,  trying to change the world. 

Unsuccessful business  --> People like you should be crucified ! I hope someone finds your sorry ass in the philippines and makes you into fish food you scammy little bastard
Mandrag

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

https://adzbuzz.com/photos/2017/08/bBK6H_423325_007bada5a6d067f04da1d3384d484a60_100x100.png

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6294-adzbuzz-update-august-22-adzbuzz-titan-tifostarter-and-buyback-of-adz

PS: Our new ADZcoin site shows our entire team (in case you believe the liars who started and supported this thread)

With the baby bottle on the meeting table  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy , get the fuck out of here you little scam punk

I will make sure to expose your sorry ass to the world and hopefully someone finds your ass and put you i n jail for stealing people money for the past decade

adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:52:42 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 08:02:45 PM by adz4life

With the baby bottle on the meeting table  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy , get the fuck out of here you little scam punk

I will make sure to expose your sorry ass to the world and hopefully someone finds your ass and put you i n jail for stealing people money for the past decade

You're such an idiot.

Anyone with half a brain would be able to see that.

This guy is clearly not a part of the project and has no clue what it is all about.

I have been following it from late 2015 until today and I can tell you that ADZcoin and ADZbuzz is definitely not a scam. It is a real business that is long-term and taking a lot of time to be built, but that does not make it a scam whatsoever.

My advice to you is check it out yourself. Join ADZbuzz. Join the ADZbuzz Forum. Talk to the members there and see what they have to say. Talk to the people who are earning ADZcoin daily on ADZbuzz and the people who have invested heavily into ADZcoin too.

Do your own research.

Don't just read comments from these idiots who cannot even string a complete sentence together explaining with evidence just exactly how ADZbuzz and ADZcoin is a scam.

They can't do it, because it isn't.

I would not have wasted my time with this project if it was a scam nor would the other community members.

And lastly, when ADZbuzz is developed and promoted to the target market the price of ADZcoin would gain a lot of value. So you keep shouting scam, and let the admins keep working on their business and let's see who's actions are more effective. Your words or their ACTIONS!

cabron (OP)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

With the baby bottle on the meeting table  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy , get the fuck out of here you little scam punk

You're such an idiot.

This guy is clearly not a part of the project and has no clue what it is all about.

I have been following it from late 2015 until today and I can tell you that ADZcoin and ADZbuzz is definitely not a scam. It is a real business that is long-term and taking a lot of time to be built, but that does not make it a scam whatsoever.

My advice to you is check it out yourself. Join ADZbuzz. Join the ADZbuzz Forum. Talk to the members there and see what they have to say. Talk to the people who are earning ADZcoin daily on ADZbuzz and the people who have invested heavily into ADZcoin too.

Do your own research.

Don't just read comments from these idiots who cannot even string a complete sentence together explaining with evidence just exactly how ADZbuzz and ADZcoin is a scam.

I would not have wasted my time with this project if it was a scam nor would the other community members.

And lastly, when ADZbuzz is developed and promoted to the target market the price of ADZcoin would gain a lot of value. So you keep shouting scam, and let the admins keep working on their business and let's see who's actions are more effective. Your words or their ACTIONS!

I have forgotten this thread for a long time lol. I did try  to invest to this coin for a moment and was watching a bit when I noticed  there are news about them  developing their revenue sharing or something like that the price weren't going up even with a big community as they claim. I therefore say suspiciously scam.

From 2015 up to  now, aren't you guys wondering why the price still is 2 cents?

biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:35:32 PM

Now too early for making clear predictions about ADZ. This whole project could become another Facebook or Google in advertisement field. This is better to wait and don’t spend much money on it.
Mandrag

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

https://adzbuzz.com/photos/2017/08/bBK6H_423325_007bada5a6d067f04da1d3384d484a60_100x100.png

You're such an idiot.

Do your own research.

I have forgotten this thread for a long time lol. I did try  to invest to this coin for a moment and was watching a bit when I noticed  there are news about them  developing their revenue sharing or something like that the price weren't going up even with a big community as they claim. I therefore say suspiciously scam.

From 2015 up to  now, aren't you guys wondering why the price still is 2 cents?

Thank you !! Watch it dump again when it gets to 0.05 , they control forum posts , erase anyone message soon as it's something that is not pleasing them. If people can't see this then let them loos their money !!  Cheesy
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

I think this project has got a huge potential and i really expect it to moon to 5$ in the next few months. Buy now, enjoy later

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:26:42 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 05:14:22 AM by alden

Read about this scammer Jens Steyaert here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224421.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224500.0

And watch and share this video of scammer Jens Steyaert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KNWT-jp4YI
Fr33Th1nk3r

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:26:37 AM

I joined in 2016 then became inactive after a year when the objective kept on changing and deadlines were missed.

I made friends with a lot of people who are good and honest people who just want to earn. I sympathize with them because they were die hard supporters who believed in Adzbuzz and put tremendous effort and invested huge sums of money to make the system work.

Jens is not just a thief. He is an insidious being who will build and earn your trust slowly and meticulously then steal from you. I hope he and his conspirators get caught and somehow payback everyone and rot in jail.

If you are a victim of this scam and theft, you might want to report this to the Philippine government at:

1. email: cybercrime@doj.gov.ph
2. contact number: +632 526 27 47 / +632 521 83 45
3. or if you are in the Philippines you may walk in at Office of the Cybercrime, 3rd floor De Las Alas Building, Department of Justice, P. Faura Street, Ermita, Manila

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: