Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AltEx The Altcoin Exchange !! First APT profit payout !! SUCCESS!!  (Read 5429 times)
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:03:36 PM

Thanks for swift answers! Smiley
It's really fun to be part something like this literally from the start.  Cheesy

That depends on your deinition of from the start hahaha, but i know what ya mean.

Yep. I know that you guys have been working on this for years but I meant from the start in sense that I bought APT as soon as they where available and I registered on Altex pretty much from day 1.  Smiley

Can you disclose btw what kind of new games will come this month?  Wink

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StakeEngine

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:14:56 PM

Black Jack

Its taken me a while to get the logic straight, and its missing some obvious features, like split and doubble down, but there comming, the game will roll out in a basic form, then add split and double down, as we go.

Im working on a roulette aswell, but i cant say ill finish that intime just yet, thats a game thats simple to play, but hard to create, the logic is enough to run nassa, lines numbers colors lol.

Pot Of Gold already opened ahead of schdule, that has a max payout of upto 1.5BTC

Dice - Running very nicely so far, payouts have just been increased to 1.5x as we ease on up to 2 x (Also working or a split reward version, so you can bet higher and lower than specific numbers and get greater odds)

Bones - Works as it should at the correct payout rates :-)

Ive also got a soft attempt (recently started) of a very very basic slot machine type game.

So theres a ton to come, theres alot going on all the time, its just sticking to the schedule keep the rolling out at the right pace, from start to finish a full feature takes about 90 days to create, with testing coding tweeking etc.
Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:23:09 PM

Black Jack

Its taken me a while to get the logic straight, and its missing some obvious features, like split and doubble down, but there comming, the game will roll out in a basic form, then add split and double down, as we go.

Im working on a roulette aswell, but i cant say ill finish that intime just yet, thats a game thats simple to play, but hard to create, the logic is enough to run nassa, lines numbers colors lol.

Pot Of Gold already opened ahead of schdule, that has a max payout of upto 1.5BTC

Dice - Running very nicely so far, payouts have just been increased to 1.5x as we ease on up to 2 x (Also working or a split reward version, so you can bet higher and lower than specific numbers and get greater odds)

Bones - Works as it should at the correct payout rates :-)

Ive also got a soft attempt (recently started) of a very very basic slot machine type game.

So theres a ton to come, theres alot going on all the time, its just sticking to the schedule keep the rolling out at the right pace, from start to finish a full feature takes about 90 days to create, with testing coding tweeking etc.

Nice. Blackjack and slot games especially are quite popular. Imo these are good additions. Hopefully we will see some growth for the platform this month. Smiley

BITDV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:16:39 AM

Ok guys a few updates on the exchange

chat has gone from the top nav, and now features on more pages so it easier to stay in touch with the converstation

graph 2.0 is online, they will update every 60 seconds, and allowing zooming down to 1 min slices

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
StakeEngine

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:21:15 PM

Hi guys just to let everyone know our coin staking has gone auto!!

Important note, only balances will earn stake, coins locked for orders are not counted.

As we mentioned before we are staking the wallets as a whole, this process has undergone some initial testing in recent weeks and this week its code is final and will run in full auto mode.

At 9pm gmt On fridays, stakes will be counted and issued to every user for the previous week.

In a few hours as the page caches expire you will start to see new menus and links on the platform allowing you to view this performance and some other bits of data.

So all you have to do, is deposit and trade, and have everything into your balance before the payouts run
StakeEngine

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:15:27 PM

Just thought id check in as ive been busy as hell last few days.

So as we all know, last week has proven to be a royal BLANK, but its slowly comming to hand, weve had additional hardware on order and today its arrived, im doing the inital configuration as we speak.

So right now, the whole platform is on just 2 servers, sliced up in to several virtual machines and remote backup storage, we thought we had more than enough power

12Ghz / 96GB / 8 TB

We was wrong, so with the additional hardware and a little bit of trickerys, were moving into our very cloud, weve more than trippled the CPU and RAM, and storage is up from 8TB to almost 60TB, a bigger network to work in and much more reliability we hope, now if a host fails things should be moved to the remaining servers and service will just carry on.

So there will be a maintenance window tonight from Midnight GMT to 8AM GMT, during this time, you will get a 404, i would put up a maintenance page, however this upgrade requires us disconnecting the entire network and thus any maintenance page would be a 404 anyway, and i'm reluctant to alter the DNS to another server for just a few hours.

When we return online you should notice a much snappier performance more reliability and a much more stable and reliable system all round, and there will be the bonus of excess capacity we can start rolling out more features that are complete, and have been on hold due to lack of server resources.

drnash85

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:01:30 PM

Just thought id check in as ive been busy as hell last few days.

So as we all know, last week has proven to be a royal BLANK, but its slowly comming to hand, weve had additional hardware on order and today its arrived, im doing the inital configuration as we speak.

So right now, the whole platform is on just 2 servers, sliced up in to several virtual machines and remote backup storage, we thought we had more than enough power

12Ghz / 96GB / 8 TB

We was wrong, so with the additional hardware and a little bit of trickerys, were moving into our very cloud, weve more than trippled the CPU and RAM, and storage is up from 8TB to almost 60TB, a bigger network to work in and much more reliability we hope, now if a host fails things should be moved to the remaining servers and service will just carry on.

So there will be a maintenance window tonight from Midnight GMT to 8AM GMT, during this time, you will get a 404, i would put up a maintenance page, however this upgrade requires us disconnecting the entire network and thus any maintenance page would be a 404 anyway, and i'm reluctant to alter the DNS to another server for just a few hours.

When we return online you should notice a much snappier performance more reliability and a much more stable and reliable system all round, and there will be the bonus of excess capacity we can start rolling out more features that are complete, and have been on hold due to lack of server resources.

You are doing a Great job, one day I will be able to tell my grandson I was there when the first boost of ram entered altex.
StakeEngine

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:29:51 PM

Article from Altex Blog at http://Https://altex.ws/blog

Hi everyone.

Forgive my worse than normall spelling this evening, its been another seriously draining day for us.

So the elephant in the room, the ongoing server hardware technical issues resulting in full lockups, this has now gotten to the point that were breating down our providers necks on every level, its not a satisfactory position to be in for us, with unreliable hardware, all our hardwork and effot will not be undone buy these poeple.

If nessesary we have contingency plans and will move to another host, but we also want to give our current providers and fair chance at resolving it, despite thorough investiagtions, the only thing we have ruled out definitavly is the software itself, leaving only a hardware issue.

So if you have been affected by the outages we can only appolagise and hope youll be around long enough to see us make a success of this.

Upcomming Features in order of Release with dates ill do my best to hit.

AMP Altex Media Platform (aka SteemIt) youve all heard about steemit, i myself have tryed it, and ive followed this uniuqe concept from the start, and whilst i accept its a fantasic platform, i do perseve some issues, and this is our attempt at it, and here is why we think its better

SteemPower is backed by a phisical blockchain, with a ever increasing supply, ever decreasing scarcity and a downward spiral for prices.... This we think provides limmitations to the system, both in design and in the underlying blockchain executing>

AMP will be powered by APT, we will give away free APT for everyone who posts, reviews, comments etc, it will increase adoption of APT, and allow fewer barriers to entry to the APT System, how it works and why we think you will want a part in it.

Before you think oh cool free money, due to the way a minority of users operate, we had to increase the minamum buy or sell of APT to 10APT, any coins you are given as part of the AMP will not be sellable, unless you buy more to get over the minamum sell, but this is intentional, APT Is a token thats ment to be held, your not ment to sell it for a quick few hundred satoshis, you ment to hold it and each week collect thousands of satoshis, just to put it into context, Altex is 3 weeks into normal day to day operations, in those 3 weeks, more than 0.5 BTC has been paid to APT Holders.

StakeEngine Escrow Payments and Remittance
In plain english a payment gateway platform, with full API interface and web interface, and full support for intergration into almost ANY major backend provider from WHMCS to TomatoCart.

Think what would happen if you locked paypal in a closet with coinpayments.net, the resulting product improves on both systems without loosing any of the the features that users like most

So now you can send money and recieve money to anyone anywhere anytime day or night, in a matter of seconds, and when your recieving money you have a host of remittance options available, from instant payout and payforward, to instant deposit to balance.

Blackjack Quite possibly the most requested game addon, along with a slot machine style game, blackjack has proven to be just a we bit more complex than i had origonally planned, writing the game from the ground up has pushed my logic to the limmit, its been really rather trying and rewarding, there will be an early access beta to this this month fo ryou to try

SlotMachine
As above really with blackjack, more complex than i anticipated but early access beta should be availble soon, pending artwork

Stake Manager
As the stakes are now starting to build up in a speedy manner, this month will see a vasltly improved stake manager system, giving you in depth analytics of the way we stake, when we stake how much your will earn, how much we have earned, should look like the APT Earnings pages for those that have seen it

AccountManager 2.0
Vastly improved account management options, and much greater expansion flexability, with a change in approach the code is about 80% more efficent, many of you have already commented on the improved speed as the result of these pages have implications and performance improvements all around

Once again we can only appolagise for the problems the last few days, and we know it dont look what you would call stellar, but were clearly making progress and feedback is excellent all around so stick with us, and help us get to our goal.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon, and if you have any quesitons please let us know and well try get you some answers.
R

SE

ps Some Stake Performance Figgures

FULL PAYMENT RUN WILL HAPPEN FRIDAY FOR ALL ELIGIBLE BALANCES

Coins currently Awaiting distribution via Stake

AcesPro   7,001,323.20162860
PromotionalConsiderations   19,591.91489041
SkeletonCoin   96,920.91212353
BitBean   1,558.04333407

Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:06:56 AM

Article from Altex Blog at http://Https://altex.ws/blog

Before you think oh cool free money, due to the way a minority of users operate, we had to increase the minamum buy or sell of APT to 10APT, any coins you are given as part of the AMP will not be sellable, unless you buy more to get over the minamum sell, but this is intentional, APT Is a token thats ment to be held, your not ment to sell it for a quick few hundred satoshis, you ment to hold it and each week collect thousands of satoshis, just to put it into context, Altex is 3 weeks into normal day to day operations, in those 3 weeks, more than 0.5 BTC has been paid to APT Holders.

Coins currently Awaiting distribution via Stake

AcesPro   7,001,323.20162860
PromotionalConsiderations   19,591.91489041
SkeletonCoin   96,920.91212353
BitBean   1,558.04333407

Great feature for long time run..very nice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

StakeEngine

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:07:28 AM

Good morning everybody.

GOOOD NEWS EXCELLENT NEWS STUPENDOUS NEWS AMAZING NEWS

Today we set the gold standard for Exchanges and Stake, today Stake Payouts are finally happening, today is start of something very special.
Now its fully ready all dry runs are done.

Altex StakePay Specifications

Round Duration : 4 Hours
Max Stakes Per Round : 1500 (Soft Limit for now)
Stake Fee : 10% Per Stake
Total of Stake to Users : 90%
Maximum Payout : NO LIMMIT
Payout Formula : TotalUserBalances / TotalStakeInRound = PPC || User.Balance * PPC

Okay so now for the intracasys of it, first of your immediately saying wtf they get 10% hear us out.

Staking coins is a simple process, however, staking massive amounts of coins, at the speed we will be staking is computationally expensive to operate, it places HUGE increased demands the wallets, the servers, and the network, this drives up our costs, and its not a little bit its alot, if a server runs say 50PoW coins, the same spec could only safely do 25 PoS Coins.

Another aspect to think of in the fee, is the transnational logging that happens, 10,000 stakes are included in the first round in just 14 days, so we have to process alot of data in a short period and constantly, then payouts happen, and the servers will take a kicking getting everyone paid.

Perhaps the most important thing to consider here, is the 90% your going to be getting and sharing in. Because cough that 90% More than you would otherwise get at lest say

Bittrex, Polinex, LiveCoin and pritty much all the others.

So thats the fees out of the way. Last little bit.

So how do i earn stake exactly?
Stake is available to anyone, all you need is a valid balance of a given coin.

COINS LOCKED IN ORDERS WILL NOT EARN STAKE ONLY COINS IN YOUR BALANCE AT THE TIME OF PAYOUT EARN STAKE, Coins that are locked in orders are just that, when you created an order you entered into an escrow style arangements and we store those coins, when a trade happens were collect there side, then pay you both at one Smiley

I think that about covers it, first payout at 6am, then every 4hours after that

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:19:33 AM

Ok guys a few updates on the exchange

chat has gone from the top nav, and now features on more pages so it easier to stay in touch with the converstation

graph 2.0 is online, they will update every 60 seconds, and allowing zooming down to 1 min slices
Good that the navigation is made simpler and the chat can be done on almost all page. This means that one do not have to leave the current page entire before navigating to the chat. You are indeed doing good to the interface to improve user experience, I really like the way it works, highly appreciated.
rinhunter

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:09:52 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 01:38:27 AM by rinhunter

I can't wd my btc balances, please fix this error.

*edit :solved
Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:23:15 PM

What's happening with the exchange? Unfortunately it seems no trading is going on. Can we have some updates of what's going on?  Smiley
Hopefully some trading gets going on it seems it's really had for new exchanges to gain ground in the markets.

|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:18:57 AM

any news about the exchange?
Altex.ws

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:59:55 PM

Hi there we have be quiet , but we are getting to a point were all will be full steam ahead, we have spent a lot of time developing new functions and the platform as a whole , wont be long !!
|Admiral|

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:57:20 AM

Hi there we have be quiet , but we are getting to a point were all will be full steam ahead, we have spent a lot of time developing new functions and the platform as a whole , wont be long !!
Seems impersonator to me.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

no hes not
hes had his account taken off him
the exchange WILL be back up and running very soon

thanks
Paul
|Admiral|

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:15:43 AM

no hes not

thanks
Paul

i had some APT tokens left on the exchange, I forgot to redeem them or sell them at that time, after a year i remembered it. i fear if they are gone forever or what??
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

no hes not

thanks
Paul

i had some APT tokens left on the exchange, I forgot to redeem them or sell them at that time, after a year i remembered it. i fear if they are gone forever or what??

nope if you had APT you will still have them in your account when the exchange is back on line
we have been working very hard in the back ground on lots of different projects.
Our aim now is get the exchange backup and running for everyone.

thanks
Paul
|Admiral|

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

no hes not

thanks
Paul

nope if you had APT you will still have them in your account when the exchange is back on line
we have been working very hard in the back ground on lots of different projects.
Our aim now is get the exchange backup and running for everyone.

thanks
Paul

Hope you are from exchange or a staff of altex , I see you promoting some altcoin in your signature so is AltEx endorsing this project or it is just you as a person. And thank you for replying to my initial question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: