Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need bustabit advice  (Read 7520 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:07:53 PM

any working script?
Theres no working script on bustabit,if theres one then it wouldnt work after all since the house will surely bust it. Theres no skills needed on playing bustabit though its just pure luck. I see some people do bet on 1.01 multiplier just to gain profits even on small amounts but i see  0 and those people got busted therefore i conclude theres no way to to take advantage to the gambling house itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2030
Merit: 590

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:16:45 PM

I've started playing bustabit since past week and lost around $45. Is there any script that works? or it is just a game of luck?
Don't rely on any script or bot bro there is a chance that you can lose your money in that script or bot, I've been playing bustabit before and I think the best advice that I can give you is cash out at always 1.2 or lowest in that number, and after red tide there is a chance that can hit 100+.

Ecxz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:01:33 AM

I think you need to run a recovery strategy on a long run it can help you get back your money but slowly and safer, go search about BustaBot.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:14:53 AM

I think you need to run a recovery strategy on a long run it can help you get back your money but slowly and safer, go search about BustaBot.
in anyhow theres really a big risk even using a bot so better to move on and forget about chasing your loses use your money to invest instead of gambling there's big opportunity for you to recover if you study harder about trading investment it can happen slowly or depend on how you play your knowledge about it.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:22:57 AM

in anyhow theres really a big risk even using a bot so better to move on and forget about chasing your loses use your money to invest instead of gambling there's big opportunity for you to recover if you study harder about trading investment it can happen slowly or depend on how you play your knowledge about it.
As i mentioned above there no bot or any scripts does really work on playing in bustabit no matter how good they claim of the said bot. It wont still guarantee you anyway to make money. You are right and i strongly agree with you regarding on putting up money on investments rather than focusing on gambling it may not give you profits on a short period of time but still it would assure you that earning money will be on longer runs.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:41:20 AM

It is just luck but sometimes it makes you wonder why you see someone go all in the whole time from under 0.01btc all the way to over 1btc
I don't know how he did it and I looked at his graph he was so very lucky.

I don't think there is anything you can do. That game is nerve wrecking anyway. Gosh I don't even play it anymore because of my nerves.
Haha but I guess they made some money from me ^^
fia_naila

Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:50:53 AM

lol....

i never lose in gambling overall..some times lose but not more thrn 10k bit, the only key you can beat the house is " you have to wacth about 50 round and then make decision, there is correlation between one and another bust..

dont use bot, read the correlation between bust...

i can teach you when i have a time..

i always wd after i triple my initial deposit, so far i got 600k bit

my nick : keziakusayang

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

Come on, the scripts are working fine, the thing about these is really all about luck. I think you are just so unlucky that time losing that kind of money ( for me it is a big amount even if it is just a $45). Strategies work sometime, though mostly it do not. I think you better think what your next move will be.
You better think it through before you bet everytime. You need to control yourself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

When you want to earn on bustabit then you should be patient always wait for the mark of bust for 7 straight then bet im always winning because of this always doubled my money but sometimes i lose because im always in all in where i always tried to 2x but the safest way to cashout is at 0.10x

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

When you want to earn on bustabit then you should be patient always wait for the mark of bust for 7 straight then bet im always winning because of this always doubled my money but sometimes i lose because im always in all in where i always tried to 2x but the safest way to cashout is at 0.10x

If you want to earn from gambling... DON'T ever even think about it! No one really earns from it! Believe me, we all lose in the end. Unless you are extremely lucky then you could probably profit from gambling. But regardless of what game you are playing, you will just lose. There is no fix strategy in any game out there.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:47:23 PM

When you want to earn on bustabit then you should be patient always wait for the mark of bust for 7 straight
I don't think this will work there, i have just checked history and seen bust below 2x for 8 times in straight.  Wink

Actually there is no any working strategy for bustabit, you have learn to make early exit before you get bust.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:49:03 AM

lol....

i never lose in gambling overall..some times lose but not more thrn 10k bit, the only key you can beat the house is " you have to wacth about 50 round and then make decision, there is correlation between one and another bust..

In case someone wanna check your stats on bustabit https://www.bustabit.com/user/keziakusayang Your profit is 578k bits, not 600k bits
Based on your stats, i can say your style in betting is always rely on big multiplier/crash (more than 7x), and you are assuming if you will get that after you lost from some bets. Read the correlation between bust doesn't make any sense, your predicts were true only because you're lucky.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:48:24 AM

lol....

In case someone wanna check your stats on bustabit https://www.bustabit.com/user/keziakusayang Your profit is 578k bits, not 600k bits
Based on your stats, i can say your style in betting is always rely on big multiplier/crash (more than 7x), and you are assuming if you will get that after you lost from some bets. Read the correlation between bust doesn't make any sense, your predicts were true only because you're lucky.

Maybe he loss the 22k bits before you check his stats. There is time interval on your post and him that sufficient for him to play again. But i agree that there is no correlation on each bust even though he watch thousand of round. Bustabit is just a pure random result, So observing correlation on each bust is useless. He is just very lucky on predicting
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:11:26 AM

lol....

Maybe he loss the 22k bits before you check his stats. There is time interval on your post and him that sufficient for him to play again. But i agree that there is no correlation on each bust even though he watch thousand of round. Bustabit is just a pure random result, So observing correlation on each bust is useless. He is just very lucky on predicting

I agree, this is still gambling. There might be a pattern here, but it is so complex that no human can really predict how it will happen. Or even if you have a way to compute the chances of you winning, there is no computer powerful enough to solve how you win every game in an online gambling site. He just was luck, or he just snipped the part he wants to show us.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:52:54 AM

When you want to earn on bustabit then you should be patient always wait for the mark of bust for 7 straight
I don't think this will work there, i have just checked history and seen bust below 2x for 8 times in straight.  Wink

Actually there is no any working strategy for bustabit, you have learn to make early exit before you get bust.
It will work, but the chance you get for 7 straight loses is really small. You really need patience (or you need a script to make your bet more easier).
if you've seen bust below than 2x, 8 straight loses, it means this should be work, you just need to bet higher than your 7 loses before and BAM!, you will get profit if 9th of your bet is green.
torry28
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

lol....

No, have you checked his stats before you made this post? I've checked it and the lastest he hit 600k bits was happened 4 days ago http://prntscr.com/enu24m
If you see the time when he made this post, he made it yesterday, not in 4 days ago.
fia_naila

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:41:50 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 10:53:55 PM by fia_naila

lol....

No, have you checked his stats before you made this post? I've checked it and the lastest he hit 600k bits was happened 4 days ago http://prntscr.com/enu24m
If you see the time when he made this post, he made it yesterday, not in 4 days ago.

this is my other account : naila08

sorry brother...

i dont care if you say it is useless to see the correlation between bust..

but my strategy to read it is worked well

my tips : dont read the correlation more then 20 bust, i always read 5  - 10

example : after busted : 1.05 and 1.89 , it could be 2.xx and if it is 2.xx it could be 8 then i set cash out to 7,

if there is no bust 19.xx or more in 80 games, its mean bustabit still want people who use 19x strategy to lose, u wacht people who use that strategy. dont bet if that peraon still bet but if he did not bet anymore , start chasing 20x or more, maybe it will bust at 32 or 100x.

and the big multiplier come after the same bust, if it did not come in the next 10 games it will not come, example same bust or twins bust : 1.17 and 1.17, remember the twins is must under 1.98x ,

thats only the prediction, however its also depends on your luck..

and fyi, this is my vpgame ( e-sport bet use dota item for betting ) account :

https://ibb.co/my47iv

i won $1400

and this from fanobet auto roulet i withdraw 1 btc but i dont like fanobet maximum withdraw from that website only 250mbtc per day and only 3 times per week

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
torry28
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:37:16 AM

this is my other account : naila08

sorry brother...

i dont care if you say it is useless to see the correlation between bust..

but my strategy to read it is worked well

my tips : dont read the correlation more then 20 bust, i always read 5  - 10

example : after busted : 1.05 and 1.89 , it could be 2.xx and if it is 2.xx it could be 8 then i set cash out to 7,

if there is no bust 19.xx or more in 80 games, its mean bustabit still want people who use 19x strategy to lose, u wacht people who use that strategy. dont bet if that peraon still bet but if he did not bet anymore , start chasing 20x or more, maybe it will bust at 32 or 100x.

and the big multiplier come after the same bust, if it did not come in the next 10 games it will not come, example same bust or twins bust : 1.17 and 1.17, remember the twins is must under 1.98x ,

thats only the prediction, however its also depends on your luck..

and fyi, this is my vpgame ( e-sport bet use dota item for betting ) account :

https://ibb.co/my47iv

i won $1400

and this from fanobet auto roulet i withdraw 1 btc but i dont like fanobet maximum withdraw from that website only 250mbtc per day and only 3 times per week

Hey mate, in case someone wanna see your other account stats https://www.bustabit.com/user/naila08
I've bolded of your words why we (not only me, i believe other people too) don't believe with "the correlation between bust" like you said.
If you are really thinking there are any correlation between that, you won't say "it could be", but you will say "it will be" and you are also saying "its also depends from your luck" well Wink
Anyway, thanks for sharing your opinion and explanation, this is my first time too see someone calculate and predict on bustabit.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:55:51 AM

I've started playing bustabit since past week and lost around $45. Is there any script that works? or it is just a game of luck?

It is a provably fair game which means that the results are not rigged.

However, it is still a -EV game. If you gamble 100x your balance over the long run you are expected to lose all your money, due to their 1% house edge(around that figure, i'm not sure what the exact figure is).

You are playing with your luck which means you won't be able to win in the long run.

You should take gambling as a way to entertain yourself, instead of a way to earn money.
fia_naila

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:06:39 PM

It will work, but the chance you get for 7 straight loses is really small. You really need patience (or you need a script to make your bet more easier).
if you've seen bust below than 2x, 8 straight loses, it means this should be work, you just need to bet higher than your 7 loses before and BAM!, you will get profit if 9th of your bet is green.

sorry bud...i've wacth bust for 24 hours for week, i have seen below 1.97x 13 times in a row, and yes, i lose alot there...

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████