Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AppCoin] 1 week left to become a promoter.  (Read 2569 times)
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:29:06 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 10:42:02 PM by Joint Force

[ANN][AppCoin] Worlds first popular App to become DApp

hankman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:31:41 PM

WOW. It that really a working app or is this faked?
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:38:04 PM

That's a good question!
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:45:19 PM

That's a good question!

Of course it's real! I've been developing Apps since mobile phones were invented. Now I'm looking to integrate blockchain and reputation systems into my App that had the most popularity, which is this App.

compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:50:58 PM

That's a good question!

Of course it's real! I've been developing Apps since mobile phones were invented. Now I'm looking to integrate blockchain and reputation systems into my App that had the most popularity, which is this App.

This is pretty sick. It's not very often you see a product before an ICO.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:19:55 PM

That's a good question!

This is pretty sick. It's not very often you see a product before an ICO.

Thanks. I'll need support from the community to get this ICO marketed. Please follow me on twitter and retweet this.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:20:24 PM

https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/767463165860777984

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:21:16 PM

If you want in on first access to referral links, let me know. I'll also be putting together a signature campaign.

Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:28:52 PM

need more info about this.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:54:18 PM

Re-Tweeted and will be watching this !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:39:45 PM

Babby's first crypto scam?

That link leads to a twitter page looking like it was created by a tech-illiterate grandpa, 'I promise to make you rich click this artifact-ridden gif and I will message you my btc address. Your btc will power the app! Watch it become a dapp! Now you are rich!'

You have NOTHING to show, no product, no goal, just a shady, 'we'll talk in private'

Great app bro. Why you stop selling 'get rich quick' PDFs?

Oops, my bad. I now understand what you're aiming for here, and will publicly shame myself for such a rash and hasty response to what I thought was a completely different post. (striking my original text instead of deleting it). My apologies - I'll be watching this closely. Might just help out a bit, given more information.

Best of luck.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

Are you going to build your own blockchain or are you going to utilize another one? If yes, which one?
thecrimson16

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:44:31 AM

That link leads to a twitter page looking like it was created by a tech-illiterate grandpa, 'I promise to make you rich click this artifact-ridden gif and I will message you my btc address. Your btc will power the app! Watch it become a dapp! Now you are rich!'

You have NOTHING to show, no product, no goal, just a shady, 'we'll talk in private'

Oops, my bad. I now understand what you're aiming for here, and will publicly shame myself for such a rash and hasty response to what I thought was a completely different post. (striking my original text instead of deleting it). My apologies - I'll be watching this closely. Might just help out a bit, given more information.

Best of luck.

you just copy and paste scam accusations on new threads everyday. most days you aren't man enough to admit your mistakes and just delete them. glad you aren't being a cunt this time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❖ LISKDICE.com ❖ ▌First Decentralized Gambling System Built Upon The LISK Platform▐ ▌Provably Fair Gambling Built From The Ground Up▐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:49:36 AM

Are you going to build your own blockchain or are you going to utilize another one? If yes, which one?

"We'll 100% FOR SURE have a blockchain with a cryptocoin and secured assets that give decentralized ownership to the users."
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/767612001581273088

We plan to have a new blockchain so that we can scale out a network, expand our user base and increase the feature set. If it's a hot demand I can create a way where wallet companies for other cryptocoins can build user plugins to allow access to those coins in pigeonmap.

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

"We'll 100% FOR SURE have a blockchain with a cryptocoin and secured assets that give decentralized ownership to the users."

We plan to have a new blockchain so that we can scale out a network, expand our user base and increase the feature set. If it's a hot demand I can create a way where wallet companies for other cryptocoins can build user plugins to allow access to those coins in pigeonmap.

It what sense do you feel that the current larger blockchains are limiting your plans to build out your infrastructure?  You could create an asset with colored coins, a counterparty asset running on the Bitcoin blockchain, or why not have your assets running on top of the Ethereum network?. By creating your own custom blockchain, nothing wrong with that, you will need to secure it. What are you plans how to do this, PoW, PoS or something else? Which algorithm are you looking at?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:49:52 AM

It what sense do you feel that the current larger blockchains are limiting your plans to build out your infrastructure?  You could create an asset with colored coins, a counterparty asset running on the Bitcoin blockchain, or why not have your assets running on top of the Ethereum network?. By creating your own custom blockchain, nothing wrong with that, you will need to secure it. What are you plans how to do this, PoW, PoS or something else? Which algorithm are you looking at?

Using a 3rd party blockchain requires fees. I don't want to run out of money and have to shut down the DApp because I can't pay the fees.

I've played around with:
Bitcoin
Lots PoS altcoins
Eris tendermint
IBM HyperLedger
Ethereum

I'll be using an XCP asset at first so ICO buyers can be confident in the security. Once I feel one of the blockchain code bases is ready to handle my high demand needs I'll move to that. Most technology is moving to PoS so that'll probably be the solution. If people demand PoW security and depending on fees, I can store checkpoint hashes of the PoS blockchain on the bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, etc. PoW blockchains.

compmaster

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:53:54 AM

What do I get for buying this ICO
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 08:22:30 AM

What do I get for buying this ICO

I'm putting together all that information into a website, promotional video and document. You'll get the initial XCP asset which will then be split into the appropriate tokens on the move to a separate blockchain. The XCP token will be broken up into assets that control the site profit stream like "advertising" and "posting fees". We'll be building an economy with token assets that represent the different parts of the economy.

finalbigwin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:42:34 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

So you had an ICO before, how is that project going? How much fund did you get from that ICO? And this time you create this project for more ico again?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:48:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

So you had an ICO before, how is that project going? How much fund did you get from that ICO? And this time you create this project for more ico again?

That was actually not really much of an ICO. It was a "Crypto X" and a "DAO". I was not alone on that Crypto X. I did that one with a larger team of 6 people. The #420jf has a pretty popular bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.new#new if you are interested in the potential of marijuana and crypto.

We didn't raise any money. People must not have known how cool a "DAO" could be back when I was talking about it around April 20th 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=18m53s

That project is over.
#TheDAO killed DAOs for awhile.

This project is for sure an ICO. This project has an App that I made and I'm selling off coins that will be used in the DApps living economy.

compmaster

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:01:28 PM

Using a 3rd party blockchain requires fees. I don't want to run out of money and have to shut down the DApp because I can't pay the fees.

I've played around with:
Bitcoin
Lots PoS altcoins
Eris tendermint
IBM HyperLedger
Ethereum

I'll be using an XCP asset at first so ICO buyers can be confident in the security. Once I feel one of the blockchain code bases is ready to handle my high demand needs I'll move to that. Most technology is moving to PoS so that'll probably be the solution. If people demand PoW security and depending on fees, I can store checkpoint hashes of the PoS blockchain on the bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, etc. PoW blockchains.

I like the new blockchain idea. Paying fees could get mega expensive. The 3rd party network could hard-fork and increase fees one day out of the blue. The whole dapp could shut down. That's too risky.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:46:46 PM

I've played around with:
Bitcoin
Lots PoS altcoins
Eris tendermint
IBM HyperLedger
Ethereum

I like the new blockchain idea. Paying fees could get mega expensive. The 3rd party network could hard-fork and increase fees one day out of the blue. The whole dapp could shut down. That's too risky.

I feel the same. The network itself seems to be such an integral part of the DApp that I'd want to be signing up new PoS miners and trying to build a huge decentralized and secured network so that the DApp would have the potential to expand as big as possible.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 10:47:18 PM

Click here to view the App video and become a promoter to earn the 10% commission/sales fee.

hankman

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:20:19 AM

Could you prove this is a working App and show it on a phone instead of the emulator?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:18:25 AM

will there be translation bounties dveloper?

There're no bounties.

Instead you may apply to be a promoter and earn the commission sale fee. You can then translate and promote the idea in your country to make commission on the leads you send to the 1CO.

I'll be hiring people in $BTC to translate the ICO website.

bitcurrenty

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:41:14 AM

looks pretty fishy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hankman

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:03:22 AM

I didn't mean this was fishy. I meant I want to see this running on a mobile phone. Is this iOS or Android?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 06:47:56 AM

I didn't mean this was fishy. I meant I want to see this running on a mobile phone. Is this iOS or Android?

It runs on iOS, Android and Desktops as an App. It also runs as a website.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 09:07:28 AM

The goal is to turn this App into a decentralized "living economy". Digital assets will act as the various part of the economy. The top two ways the App brought in money was through ads and paid listings.

JonLord

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:24:15 PM

Can you suggest when this work will be done?
compmaster

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:17:43 PM

looking like scam

These random accounts made solely to join signature campaigns are so annoying. At least post random good stuff.
compmaster

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:18:20 PM

I'll join the signature campaign if you're having one.  Grin hehe
hankman

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:47:53 PM

I'll join the signature campaign if you're having one.  Grin hehe

I'll join as well
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 08:09:37 PM

Can you suggest when this work will be done?

The move from an App to a DApp will happen right after the ICO. I'll then take another 6 to 12 months making all the content storage decentralized and building out a PoS blockchain that scales with smart contracts. This is in line with the few other projects of this scale. It'll be a gradual process.

The entire process of moving this traditional App to a fully decentralized Co-Op, DCO, or decentralized autonomous organization, DAO, will take years.

umairsaleem011

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:15:22 PM

Where is the smart contract being used in this situation?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 09:26:45 PM

There's no smart contracts yet. Those will come out in 6 to 12 months and is part of the 2nd phase towards decentralization. I haven't decided on a code base yet.

I'm considering:

IBM HyperLedger
Eris Tendermint
Ethereum 2.0 PoS
Synereo

But of course another platform may come out that's better then all those.

At first the bitcoin blockchain and counterparty will secure the only digital asset. I'll begin a new blockchain and that digital asset will be moved over into the genesis block.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:33:50 PM

Best of luck.

you just copy and paste scam accusations on new threads everyday. most days you aren't man enough to admit your mistakes and just delete them. glad you aren't being a cunt this time

LOL WUT

I've never deleted a post. Why would I leave this here then?

Don't start shit if you can't back up your accusations.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 10:41:40 PM

I'll keep this thread open for another week to let the last few people apply to be a promoter. Message me on here to apply.

Then we'll start preparing for the next phase.

Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:53:29 PM

There's no smart contracts yet. Those will come out in 6 to 12 months and is part of the 2nd phase towards decentralization. I haven't decided on a code base yet.

I'm considering:

IBM HyperLedger
Eris Tendermint
Ethereum 2.0 PoS
Synereo

At first the bitcoin blockchain and counterparty will secure the only digital asset. I'll begin a new blockchain and that digital asset will be moved over into the genesis block.

Last I checked the definition of a DApp was an App that utilizes smart contracts so... no smart contracts means.. :^)
compmaster

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:30:09 PM

I'm considering:

IBM HyperLedger
Eris Tendermint
Ethereum 2.0 PoS
Synereo

Last I checked the definition of a DApp was an App that utilizes smart contracts so... no smart contracts means.. :^)

DApp means decentralized application
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 11:36:50 PM

I'm considering:

IBM HyperLedger
Eris Tendermint
Ethereum 2.0 PoS
Synereo

Yes, decentralized application. The App is a traditional centralized mobile app. It's quite popular. The transition to 100% decentralized is going to take many years. I haven't been impressed with any blockchain enough to go ahead and start using it for this project. In my mind this is a huge benefit for the platform. I can work away perfecting the UX experience and then plug in the backend blockchain and reputation systems once they're more mature and scalable.

Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:39:02 PM

I'm considering:

IBM HyperLedger
Eris Tendermint
Ethereum 2.0 PoS
Synereo

No shit, I swear these forums lowers my IQ. They're decentralized by using smart contracts as a form of execution plan or data storage. Where do you draw the line in whats a decentralized app and isn't? If I make a mine sweeper game where when you submit your score to the server that data is held in ETH Smart contract is my mine sweeper game a Dapp?

The whole term Dapp and Smart Contract are very misleading in a sense
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 11:59:47 PM

I'm considering:

IBM HyperLedger
Eris Tendermint
Ethereum 2.0 PoS
Synereo

No shit, I swear these forums lowers my IQ. They're decentralized by using smart contracts as a form of execution plan or data storage. Where do you draw the line in whats a decentralized app and isn't? If I make a mine sweeper game where when you submit your score to the server that data is held in ETH Smart contract is my mine sweeper game a Dapp?

The whole term Dapp and Smart Contract are very misleading in a sense

My plan is to move to a DApp. One of the most useful parts of the DApp will be that you actually own the digital assets in it. You can remove them from the DApp and do what you want with them. This would be useful for any video game. I would love to own my pokemon and be able to sell them on an exchange.

The main thing that no one has been able to solve is "spam prevention". This'll probably be the big delay in moving to fully decentralized. You can imagine how many people would try to spam a fake high score in your mine sweeper game or submit 100,000,000 different high scores. I'll be relying on centralized spam prevention to make sure no one goes and messages every post on the network.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:04:09 AM

This DApp will be there at the front of the pack ready to improve with all blockchain and reputation systems that come out.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:14:35 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 12:25:26 AM by Joint Force

I'll probably have 2 ways to interact with the system in the near future.

1 way will be free and semi-centralized and the other will have micropayments and be decentralized.

This will also help my current users of the app learn more about decentralized apps.

Something that a lot of people don't understand is using a decentralized network is extremely difficult for a user. They also need access to a node which then costs money. I could see a lot of users opting to use the free semi-centralized service instead of the decentralized service. Advertisers will need to use the decentralized advertising token to advertise on the DApp.

compmaster

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:35:49 AM

1 way will be free and semi-centralized and the other will have micropayments and be decentralized.

This will also help my current users of the app learn more about decentralized apps.

Something that a lot of people don't understand is using a decentralized network is extremely difficult for a user. They also need access to a node which then costs money. I could see a lot of users opting to use the free semi-centralized service instead of the decentralized service. Advertisers will need to use the decentralized advertising token to advertise on the DApp.

If mobile apps need to offer both a semi-centralized and decentralized option then this project already has half of the puzzle solved.
hankman

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:53:29 AM

If mobile apps need to offer both a semi-centralized and decentralized option then this project already has half of the puzzle solved.

Interesting stuff. Semi decentralized. You get the benefits of both sides!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: