Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AppCoin] 1 week left to become a promoter.  (Read 2569 times)
Joint Force (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:29:06 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 10:42:02 PM by Joint Force

[ANN][AppCoin] Worlds first popular App to become DApp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hankman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:31:41 PM

WOW. It that really a working app or is this faked?
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:38:04 PM

That's a good question!
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:45:19 PM

That's a good question!

Of course it's real! I've been developing Apps since mobile phones were invented. Now I'm looking to integrate blockchain and reputation systems into my App that had the most popularity, which is this App.

compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:50:58 PM

That's a good question!

Of course it's real! I've been developing Apps since mobile phones were invented. Now I'm looking to integrate blockchain and reputation systems into my App that had the most popularity, which is this App.

This is pretty sick. It's not very often you see a product before an ICO.
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:19:55 PM

That's a good question!

This is pretty sick. It's not very often you see a product before an ICO.

Thanks. I'll need support from the community to get this ICO marketed. Please follow me on twitter and retweet this.

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:20:24 PM

https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/767463165860777984

Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:21:16 PM

If you want in on first access to referral links, let me know. I'll also be putting together a signature campaign.

Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:28:52 PM

need more info about this.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:54:18 PM

Re-Tweeted and will be watching this !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:39:45 PM

Babby's first crypto scam?

That link leads to a twitter page looking like it was created by a tech-illiterate grandpa, 'I promise to make you rich click this artifact-ridden gif and I will message you my btc address. Your btc will power the app! Watch it become a dapp! Now you are rich!'

You have NOTHING to show, no product, no goal, just a shady, 'we'll talk in private'

Great app bro. Why you stop selling 'get rich quick' PDFs?

Oops, my bad. I now understand what you're aiming for here, and will publicly shame myself for such a rash and hasty response to what I thought was a completely different post. (striking my original text instead of deleting it). My apologies - I'll be watching this closely. Might just help out a bit, given more information.

Best of luck.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

Are you going to build your own blockchain or are you going to utilize another one? If yes, which one?
thecrimson16

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:44:31 AM

Babby's first crypto scam?

That link leads to a twitter page looking like it was created by a tech-illiterate grandpa, 'I promise to make you rich click this artifact-ridden gif and I will message you my btc address. Your btc will power the app! Watch it become a dapp! Now you are rich!'

You have NOTHING to show, no product, no goal, just a shady, 'we'll talk in private'

Great app bro. Why you stop selling 'get rich quick' PDFs?

Oops, my bad. I now understand what you're aiming for here, and will publicly shame myself for such a rash and hasty response to what I thought was a completely different post. (striking my original text instead of deleting it). My apologies - I'll be watching this closely. Might just help out a bit, given more information.

Best of luck.

you just copy and paste scam accusations on new threads everyday. most days you aren't man enough to admit your mistakes and just delete them. glad you aren't being a cunt this time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❖ LISKDICE.com ❖ ▌First Decentralized Gambling System Built Upon The LISK Platform▐ ▌Provably Fair Gambling Built From The Ground Up▐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:49:36 AM

Are you going to build your own blockchain or are you going to utilize another one? If yes, which one?

"We'll 100% FOR SURE have a blockchain with a cryptocoin and secured assets that give decentralized ownership to the users."
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/767612001581273088

We plan to have a new blockchain so that we can scale out a network, expand our user base and increase the feature set. If it's a hot demand I can create a way where wallet companies for other cryptocoins can build user plugins to allow access to those coins in pigeonmap.

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

"We'll 100% FOR SURE have a blockchain with a cryptocoin and secured assets that give decentralized ownership to the users."

We plan to have a new blockchain so that we can scale out a network, expand our user base and increase the feature set. If it's a hot demand I can create a way where wallet companies for other cryptocoins can build user plugins to allow access to those coins in pigeonmap.

It what sense do you feel that the current larger blockchains are limiting your plans to build out your infrastructure?  You could create an asset with colored coins, a counterparty asset running on the Bitcoin blockchain, or why not have your assets running on top of the Ethereum network?. By creating your own custom blockchain, nothing wrong with that, you will need to secure it. What are you plans how to do this, PoW, PoS or something else? Which algorithm are you looking at?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:49:52 AM

It what sense do you feel that the current larger blockchains are limiting your plans to build out your infrastructure?  You could create an asset with colored coins, a counterparty asset running on the Bitcoin blockchain, or why not have your assets running on top of the Ethereum network?. By creating your own custom blockchain, nothing wrong with that, you will need to secure it. What are you plans how to do this, PoW, PoS or something else? Which algorithm are you looking at?

Using a 3rd party blockchain requires fees. I don't want to run out of money and have to shut down the DApp because I can't pay the fees.

I've played around with:
Bitcoin
Lots PoS altcoins
Eris tendermint
IBM HyperLedger
Ethereum

I'll be using an XCP asset at first so ICO buyers can be confident in the security. Once I feel one of the blockchain code bases is ready to handle my high demand needs I'll move to that. Most technology is moving to PoS so that'll probably be the solution. If people demand PoW security and depending on fees, I can store checkpoint hashes of the PoS blockchain on the bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, etc. PoW blockchains.

compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:53:54 AM

What do I get for buying this ICO
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 08:22:30 AM

What do I get for buying this ICO

I'm putting together all that information into a website, promotional video and document. You'll get the initial XCP asset which will then be split into the appropriate tokens on the move to a separate blockchain. The XCP token will be broken up into assets that control the site profit stream like "advertising" and "posting fees". We'll be building an economy with token assets that represent the different parts of the economy.

finalbigwin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:42:34 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

So you had an ICO before, how is that project going? How much fund did you get from that ICO? And this time you create this project for more ico again?
Joint Force (OP)

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:48:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

So you had an ICO before, how is that project going? How much fund did you get from that ICO? And this time you create this project for more ico again?

That was actually not really much of an ICO. It was a "Crypto X" and a "DAO". I was not alone on that Crypto X. I did that one with a larger team of 6 people. The #420jf has a pretty popular bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.new#new if you are interested in the potential of marijuana and crypto.

We didn't raise any money. People must not have known how cool a "DAO" could be back when I was talking about it around April 20th 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=18m53s

That project is over.
#TheDAO killed DAOs for awhile.

This project is for sure an ICO. This project has an App that I made and I'm selling off coins that will be used in the DApps living economy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: