Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to clear negatice trust  (Read 2241 times)
ezehy2014 (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:23:44 PM

I was accused of being a scammer where by am not one just because I brought up a topic about mmm,  please is there a way the untrust feedback can be removed all my life depends on signature campaign days how I feed here in school

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:33:05 PM

Message cryptodevil and ask him nicely to remove your negative trust, only do so once you understand what you've done wrong however. If you don't then you will likely get your negative trust back again soon.

all my life depends on signature campaign days how I feed here in school
Maybe you should get a more stable job than posting on a Bitcoin forum, and maybe improve your literacy if you don't.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:37:56 PM

I was accused of being a scammer where by am not one just because I brought up a topic about mmm,  please is there a way the untrust feedback can be removed all my life depends on signature campaign days how I feed here in school

Even just pointing out the scam service is enough to receive bad feedback, so beware.

I see you have got into scope of cryptodevil ( who is one of the most red markers on this forum ).
The only one who can remove negative feedback is the one who gave it to youi, so in your case try to contact cryptodevil, but after reading your previous posts I dont think you have big chances.
You were even warned by other users to delete the post  ... this is price you have to pay.

ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:57:37 PM

I sent him a pm but he never replied me,  I don't know what else to do
ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:01:14 PM

Message cryptodevil and ask him nicely to remove your negative trust, only do so once you understand what you've done wrong however. If you don't then you will likely get your negative trust back again soon.

Maybe you should get a more stable job than posting on a Bitcoin forum, and maybe improve your literacy if you don't.
Am a student and as student in my country no one will ever give u job
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:03:31 PM

Learn to spell negative for a start...

ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:04:16 PM

Even just pointing out the scam service is enough to receive bad feedback, so beware.

I see you have got into scope of cryptodevil ( who is one of the most red markers on this forum ).
The only one who can remove negative feedback is the one who gave it to youi, so in your case try to contact cryptodevil, but after reading your previous posts I dont think you have big chances.
You were even warned by other users to delete the post  ... this is price you have to pay.

Before I was able to delete d topic I got the negative feedback
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hallo world!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:09:07 PM

I hope your Neg Trust will be removed, but MMM is a big big big SCAM , so next time pay attention before spend your name (and your trust) for promote something!

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:49:39 PM

How about stop scamming people??

PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:01:34 AM

he said he just post about ponzi here and he didn't scam people. I think negative feedback is for promoting ponzi. i received also negative trust from cryptodevil.
i message him and promise to him to never promote it again. That time im newbie and im not aware that supporting ponzi can result to that. hahah.
Lesson learned for me

Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:04:21 AM

he said he just post about ponzi here and he didn't scam people. I think negative feedback is for promoting ponzi. i received also negative trust from cryptodevil.
i message him and promise to him to never promote it again. That time im newbie and im not aware that supporting ponzi can result to that. hahah.
Lesson learned for me
Participating in a ponzi means that you are supporting them and you are one of the people who are stealing other peoples money. Where do you think the participants gets their payment?
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:29:46 AM

I sent him a pm but he never replied me,  I don't know what else to do

Lesson learned for me
Participating in a ponzi means that you are supporting them and you are one of the people who are stealing other peoples money. Where do you think the participants gets their payment?

From investors money where do you expect?

And for OP,
He has no chance to lift out the red tag feedback on his account as you can see on cryptodevil's tag, he attemp to scam anyone via pm and offering some bullshit offer and to good to be true earnings, so face the consequences for doing that act,

and i think those feedback shouldn't be lift out so he cannot do the same act again and people may warn for dealing at him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:30:42 AM

Lesson learned for me

lol. i think you better know first the word participants and owner.. participating/investing in the ponzi does not means you are stealing money. People who participate their know the risk that they might lose on that site. And all ponzi site always have a disclaimer for the risk.

about the payment. we are all aware of pyramiding scheme of ponzi. investors know that they are gambling their investment.. the one who stealing their is the owner of the site and not the investor. Don't be a closed minded friend.

Personally, I'm Against on Ponzi scheme, I dont know why people still investing in that kind of investment even they know what is the risk they will encounter there. hahaha

to OP. apologize to vod and cryptodevil. and gave what they are asking on the feedback. that's only the way to clear your trust. Goodluck

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:33:20 AM

participating/investing in the ponzi does not means you are stealing money.

Of course it does.  The money that is used to pay you is being stolen from other people.  Where do you think that money comes from?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:43:35 AM

Of course it does.  The money that is used to pay you is being stolen from other people.  Where do you think that money comes from?

Vod is right, It really means a lot because your helping the scammers to attract people to invest at their site, and since you are giving them some good review and telling that they  are paying it can be consider as scamming, so participating on those scams and earn money from it is very bad, its because you are accepting the dirty money came from investors. If OP really sincere to his words that he will not do it again then he must convince Vod and cryptodevil to take out the bad feedback that they tag on he's account. Maybe they will consider this things up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:54:55 AM

dont based yourself onto others there are many ways to make some profit to help you to get you in school. When i was at school i was also not allowed to get a job but the internet has something good to offer. If you can spend time and dedication you will succeed. On my own i tried to blog, to freelancer atleast a writer there are many of them offering services that some suits you.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:41:00 PM

OP can you edit the title please. Its bugging the hell outta me to see the misspelling

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:01:23 AM

Of course it does.  The money that is used to pay you is being stolen from other people.  Where do you think that money comes from?

Vod is right, It really means a lot because your helping the scammers to attract people to invest at their site, and since you are giving them some good review and telling that they  are paying it can be consider as scamming, so participating on those scams and earn money from it is very bad, its because you are accepting the dirty money came from investors. If OP really sincere to his words that he will not do it again then he must convince Vod and cryptodevil to take out the bad feedback that they tag on he's account. Maybe they will consider this things up.

Scammers don't change their ways.  They only change accounts  Roll Eyes  Using a "pity" story is just as lame as the ponzi scam.

Not to mention, FAKE feedback from a farmed account:  bitsoldiers claims you paid him, but you are just a poor student?  Roll Eyes I'm willing to bet that's another ALT of yours. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=887877

Furthermore, claims of "ripping off a design" (albeit shady person left that but nonetheless it's still there)

OP just move along to creating new accounts and using your Alt's  Roll Eyes

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:58:24 AM

Look, I joined here to learn more on cryptocurrencies. I valued the comments of high ranked members as they didn't take it overnight but over time with due diligence. You're already a full member and you should have known more. Think before you act. In other thread you were even posting something that was already addressed previously. That showed laziness and the spelling of this thread proved it again or maybe you don't think much before doing something. You just didn't promoted a scam but lied like 1 btc is minimum investment but later on any amount is accepted. And please, you are not accused, because you did it. Just suck it up, no more lame excuses and instead learn from it. And maybe time will come those red marks get erased.   
tharani

Activity: 308

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:44:15 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 04:27:22 PM by tharani

defend yourself .

don't show your weakness, to anyone and do not beg be strong and defend yourself.

these are the  accusation's on vod who has given you negative trust, he seems to do it so often that he has even more than 3 topics of his accusations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467392.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608094.new#new

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399668.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1333022.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318467.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318456.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1333022.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1322402.0

many more topics i didn't have the time to research.

i have seen cryptodevils profile also he also gives negative trust to people , but i don't know if he investigates or not .

even cryptodevil has some topics saying he falsely accused.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606290.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1580271.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591402.0

demand an explanation , never show yourself as weak.

be strong bitcointalk is not a regular source of income.

try to get freelancing work.

don't lose hope .!!!!

do not let them target your weakness.

fight back if you are really innocent there is nothing to fear about.

somehow vod has made a false sexist statement on my womens forum.

i will not be surprised if i get revenge feedback in no time.!!!

but i don't care i even have a topic accusing me of scam negative feedback while i was the victim.

defend yourself and give explanation , as long as you are true to people , nothing much can be affected.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608026.msg16156232#msg16156232

the best you can do is defend yourself and give proper explanation , if you are reasonable they listen it seems.

but i don't know about vod he has a seperate topic saying he is a pedophile , damn i don't know why they let such a man on loose. though.

i saw his picture he seems a very normal man , but i don't know though .!!!! lol..

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: