Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders  (Read 226433 times)
Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:57:30 PM

I don't recommend making contact with a phisher and extorter, especially one that uses a purchased account to hide their identity.

TradeFortress is attempting to discredit me by leaving me negative trust and accusing me of being an alt.

I deny this completely, he is free to provide proof.

I cannot believe the moderators allow this to go on.

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:01:23 PM

Please make an accusation against me and provide the public and the moderators with proof.

I will not speak to you directly, you have threatened people and are a fraudster and I will ensure you are brought to justice.

Believe me, I'm going to do that but in a massive thread. I've already got multiple pieces of hard evidence, but to protect my sources I'm not going to disclose them just yet.

Milkshake, who also talks under scotaloo, teateatea, alibaba teapot, netzwerg, applebloom, devinhacker, etc has set up bitcoin-talk.org, a phishing site. He's extorted many people in this community, has been raided by the police for drugs and is a prolific carder. He's also behind diamondcard@tormail.org

Proof?
Sorry, but can't be disclosed publicly. But BTCTalkAccounts you're as dumb as a rock Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:01:57 PM

TradeFortress is attempting to discredit me by leaving me negative trust and accusing me of being an alt.

I deny this completely, he is free to provide proof.

I cannot believe the moderators allow this to go on.
You'll have to admit that you'll (BTCTalkAccounts) accept a ban by theymos if you are proven to be an alt of BTCTalkAccounts. I'll reveal the evidence right here.

Want me to do that and cut off one of your sources for new accounts like this one?
Milkshake

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:04:36 PM

You'll have to admit that you'll (BTCTalkAccounts) accept a ban by theymos if you are proven to be an alt of BTCTalkAccounts. I'll reveal the evidence right here.

Want me to do that and cut off one of your sources for new accounts like this one?

I accept this, please post proof here.

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:04:49 PM

Here's some pretty old chat logs that BTCTalkAccounts know I have already (so no harm in disclosing them);

a: we need eyes on DiamondCardz

b: who is he?

a: some bitcoiner guy, I need to know what he knows, he's helping Trade

b: this guy? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=55122

c: whats up with you today? you're paranoid like hell today

d: I've locked myself out of the antwoorp server, can anyone with root reset my google auth?

a: he's digging info he could be a risk, he's helping that aussie prick

a: and who knows r3wt who gave him info he's fucking leaked it to trade what did he know?

a: wtf is up with all those posts on scotaloo? the password was changed too I've told you fuckers about doing that stop it now and abandon that account, it's a risk!

d: yeah somebody was looking for DiamondCardz docs a few days ago, he's a definite risk, I think it's on antwoorp but I'm fucking locked out, nobody cares, really?

a: guys whats with all those posts on that scotaloo account? are you trying to fuck us up?

a: Aussie guy is now a high priority we have DiamondCards docs but we need to know everything he knows and the same for r3wt

a: who the fuck is posting on scotaloo btw?

d: yeah sorry bro I got carried away it was me, I'm jumping ship now

a: you were supposed to be handling trade

d: I got locked out, nobody will help me, nothing I could do, I was trying to distract him

d: btw do we have anything to do with BASICasic? it's exposed

a: omg! idiot!

a: anyways, trade is a top priority now, everyone working on **** drop your shit and handle him, I want DiamondCardz looked after too we need eyes on him

e: I dont think trade is such a problem i think ur over reacting here what can possibly he know?

a: I have a gut feeling something is up with him.

f: don't worry I'll handle Diamond, he's only 15 don't go hard on him

a: I only want you to eye him nothing else no contact at all he can't know much but he might be able to help us with the aussie, they're in communication.

g: that TradeFortress guy is definitely a problem I looked into it the guy is well known, I'm on the case now

a: good, and what about r3wt, is nobody going to confess? tell us what he know?

d: I tried to figure out earlier, I think he knows something about Blazr

a: who's blazer?

g: we hired him a while ago to make the mass bitcointalk account creating script and he posted on a sock for a while

d: thats the nick I was trying to find! I grilled r3wt earlier, all he knows is that Blazr is connected, he could be a risk, I dont think it warrants eyes on Blazr though

g: confirmed, Blazr knows nothing, other than the fact we create and operate lots of alts

a: I don't like this whole situation at all...this is starting to become big how many alts are exposed?

d: not that many, they're all dead ends

a: OK we need a list we're abandoning every one of them, and where is Blazr?

g: he finished a while ago

a: who is he? do we have dox?

g: no idea we never doxed him, he didnt know much so there was no need

a: I want Blazr's dox too, <g> you can handle that

a: OK I've just got word from above that we're shutting down EVERTHING on bitcointalk until this situation is under control thanks guys! you all suck at this we're now officially losing money because of this!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:06:20 PM

I accept this, please post proof here.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I'm not going to reveal the evidence just yet, I'll be milking it Smiley
Milkshake

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:07:09 PM

Here's some pretty old chat logs that BTCTalkAccounts know I have already (so no harm in disclosing them);

a: we need eyes on DiamondCardz

b: who is he?

a: some bitcoiner guy, I need to know what he knows, he's helping Trade

b: this guy? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=55122

c: whats up with you today? you're paranoid like hell today

d: I've locked myself out of the antwoorp server, can anyone with root reset my google auth?

a: he's digging info he could be a risk, he's helping that aussie prick

a: and who knows r3wt who gave him info he's fucking leaked it to trade what did he know?

a: wtf is up with all those posts on scotaloo? the password was changed too I've told you fuckers about doing that stop it now and abandon that account, it's a risk!

d: yeah somebody was looking for DiamondCardz docs a few days ago, he's a definite risk, I think it's on antwoorp but I'm fucking locked out, nobody cares, really?

a: guys whats with all those posts on that scotaloo account? are you trying to fuck us up?

a: Aussie guy is now a high priority we have DiamondCards docs but we need to know everything he knows and the same for r3wt

a: who the fuck is posting on scotaloo btw?

d: yeah sorry bro I got carried away it was me, I'm jumping ship now

a: you were supposed to be handling trade

d: I got locked out, nobody will help me, nothing I could do, I was trying to distract him

d: btw do we have anything to do with BASICasic? it's exposed

a: omg! idiot!

a: anyways, trade is a top priority now, everyone working on **** drop your shit and handle him, I want DiamondCardz looked after too we need eyes on him

e: I dont think trade is such a problem i think ur over reacting here what can possibly he know?

a: I have a gut feeling something is up with him.

f: don't worry I'll handle Diamond, he's only 15 don't go hard on him

a: I only want you to eye him nothing else no contact at all he can't know much but he might be able to help us with the aussie, they're in communication.

g: that TradeFortress guy is definitely a problem I looked into it the guy is well known, I'm on the case now

a: good, and what about r3wt, is nobody going to confess? tell us what he know?

d: I tried to figure out earlier, I think he knows something about Blazr

a: who's blazer?

g: we hired him a while ago to make the mass bitcointalk account creating script and he posted on a sock for a while

d: thats the nick I was trying to find! I grilled r3wt earlier, all he knows is that Blazr is connected, he could be a risk, I dont think it warrants eyes on Blazr though

g: confirmed, Blazr knows nothing, other than the fact we create and operate lots of alts

a: I don't like this whole situation at all...this is starting to become big how many alts are exposed?

d: not that many, they're all dead ends

a: OK we need a list we're abandoning every one of them, and where is Blazr?

g: he finished a while ago

a: who is he? do we have dox?

g: no idea we never doxed him, he didnt know much so there was no need

a: I want Blazr's dox too, <g> you can handle that

a: OK I've just got word from above that we're shutting down EVERTHING on bitcointalk until this situation is under control thanks guys! you all suck at this we're now officially losing money because of this!

I do not see any proof here, I'll be here waiting.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:08:52 PM

That's background context Smiley

It's OK, you're not going to get any emails to your inbox.

Milkshake, I thought you were pretty good before, but now I've realized you're just pretty much bluffing with everyone. Don't worry, your day will come, and that scammer accusations thread is going to be very funny.
Milkshake

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:13:31 PM

That's background context Smiley

It's OK, you're not going to get any emails to your inbox.

Milkshake, I thought you were pretty good before, but now I've realized you're just pretty much bluffing with everyone. Don't worry, your day will come, and that scammer accusations thread is going to be very funny.

I have already received information from a number of people on you.

You are being investigated heavily by a number of members here. Your day will come. you can try and talk your way out but you know your the scammer here.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:15:20 PM

I have already received information from a number of people on you.

You are being investigated heavily by a number of members here. Your day will come. you can try and talk your way out but you know your the scammer here.

By that, you mean a guy who paid $300 for programming work and wants a $3000 refund, along with other "scam accusations".

Anyone who uses CoinLenders, or invests with BTCINVEST knows that I don't scam.
Milkshake

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:17:54 PM

By that, you mean a guy who paid $300 for programming work and wants a $3000 refund, along with others.

Anyone who uses CoinLenders, or invests with BTCINVEST knows that I don't scam.

No, I'm talking about the PM messages I just sent out. I've got replies.

You say people who invest know you don't scam, well those people have just provided me with information and think there is a high probability that you do. what do you think about that?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:19:05 PM

No, you haven't. Another lie from you!

/'investigation'
Milkshake

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:21:03 PM

No, you haven't.

I'm going to post one of the dep addresses just so you know I'm not bluffing, as these people have been promised anonymity:

1MEKw6pAhuH4yWdHpQnXaBa19Z9UeWM6e1

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:22:59 PM

Have you put on your sleuth's hat yet, BTCTalkAccounts?
Milkshake

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:23:51 PM

I have nothing else to say to you. You are a despicable excuse for a person. Goodbye.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:25:18 PM

I have nothing else to say to you. You are a despicable excuse for a person. Goodbye.
You've got nothing else to say to me because I caught that you're one of the numerous purchased accounts of BTCTalkAccounts ring in what, 5 seconds?

You should post from scotaloo actually, I liked your old phunny posting style a lot better.
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:36:39 PM

No, you haven't.

I'm going to post one of the dep addresses just so you know I'm not bluffing, as these people have been promised anonymity:

1MEKw6pAhuH4yWdHpQnXaBa19Z9UeWM6e1
"Your anonymity is ensured."

Done, I've proved you wrong. Thanks for proving yourself a liar and scammer.

That was easy

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
Milkshake

Milkshake

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:39:30 PM

Done, I've proved you wrong.

Sorry dude, I had to try and shut him up. I give up arguing with him, he just pulls information out of his ass and calls it proof.

001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:40:52 PM

Done, I've proved you wrong.

Sorry dude, I had to try and shut him up. I give up arguing with him, he just pulls information out of his ass and calls it proof.

Ya, dumb enough to know it is traceable, bothway. Luckily I am not really care about my identity. So.... I guess a negative rating for you... perhaps... You deserved that  Wink

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:41:53 PM

Info off my ass? Continuing the tradition of netzwerg, huh?

I think lordsonkit and some other people are laughing right now. At you.

By the way, your plan just backfired: I just got more info about your little operation from someone who you sent PMs to Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: