Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders  (Read 226434 times)
cparsley

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:25:16 AM

I sent you a PM TradeFortress... please look into it and fix. Thanks Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:26:44 AM

I sent you a PM TradeFortress... please look into it and fix. Thanks Smiley
I replied to your email already Smiley
mobile

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:23:00 PM

Wow haters & FUD'sters all over the boards. Everyone knows that TradeFortress does not scam.

Questions perataining to coinlenders: This looks interesting. So I simply deposit 1BTC or more into my coinlenders account (via inputs.io of course)? I will automatically start accruing the interest, this seems clear if im reading it correctly?  I wanted to buy a CD but I did not see an option to buy a CD or does the deposit serve as the CD. Apologies in advanced if i missed any specific instructions on this in the FAQ in which I did read.

Cheers...

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:33:30 PM

Wow haters & FUD'sters all over the boards. Everyone knows that TradeFortress does not scam.

Questions perataining to coinlenders: This looks interesting. So I simply deposit 1BTC or more into my coinlenders account (via inputs.io of course)? I will automatically start accruing the interest, this seems clear if im reading it correctly?  I wanted to buy a CD but I did not see an option to buy a CD or does the deposit serve as the CD. Apologies in advanced if i missed any specific instructions on this in the FAQ in which I did read.

Cheers...

Yes, that's correct.
Once you've deposited the Bitcoins there, you can buy the CDs to gain a bit more (but be unable to withdraw the coins for a while).
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:49:20 PM

Yes, that's correct.
Once you've deposited the Bitcoins there, you can buy the CDs to gain a bit more (but be unable to withdraw the coins for a while).
Thank you Birdy.

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
dance4x

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:14:00 AM

Is it possible to use a Coinlenders deposit or CD as collateral for a loan?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:15:27 AM

Is it possible to use a Coinlenders deposit or CD as collateral for a loan?
Yes. There's very limited amount of circumstances where you'd want to borrow BTC and offer BTC as collateral through.
Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:14:38 PM

TradeFortress I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but did you post your verified real world identity somewhere? I think for a service like this, we would need to know.
No. If I default, it wouldn't help you much anyways - the identity of pirateat40, ianbakewell, etc are known, but that hasn't achieved much.

In light of today's news, any change on position here?

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:42:13 PM

TradeFortress I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but did you post your verified real world identity somewhere? I think for a service like this, we would need to know.
No. If I default, it wouldn't help you much anyways - the identity of pirateat40, ianbakewell, etc are known, but that hasn't achieved much.

+1

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 11:11:15 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 11:26:30 PM by ranlo

What news are you referring to? O.o

Edit: couldn't wait so I googled it. NICE! Pirate or whatever his name is lives within 15 minutes of me as well, o.O.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:49:08 AM

Multiple people in the Bitcoin community know my identity, from shops I've purchased from, from exchanges that I've submitted AML dox to, and from people who I've lent fiat to. I'm not going to post it publicly on a forum however.

In relation to Pirate getting nabbed by the SEC, I'm not nervous Smiley
gotpetum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:39:25 PM

Just curious... why not? If I were running a business like AM or CL or inputs, I'd be pretty scared about the repercussions for possibly not abiding by every law in the world.

I think small businesses are fairly immune just by, e.g., obfuscating their jurisdiction. But aren't the larger ones carrying a giant target?

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:11:14 AM

I deposited to coinlanders using the normal bitcoin deposit method, and after that I've noticed that only inputs.io is available for withdrawals.
There have been some problems with inputs.io: I created the account and I have tried once to logout and login again, and it worked.
Now I've tried again to login and it doesn't work anymore. I'm sure the password is correct because I've saved it with LastPass, and never had a problem with it.
For some reason I don't have the recover key, but since the inputs.io account is empty it could easily be reset it.
Or, if you prefer, we might change the email bound to coinlenders.
Obviously I need to be able to access the funds to my coinlenders account again.
I can easily prove I'm owner both to my email and to my coinlenders account (the problem only resides input.io side).
(posting also here, just in case)

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:13:38 AM

I'm sure the password is correct because I've saved it with LastPass, and never had a problem with it.

We hash passwords client side, get the password from your password manager. If it is the already hashed one (64 hex characters), email it to me and I'll give you access. If it is not the hashed one, enter it manually and login.

Please remember to follow the "if you lose your password or PIN, the only way to recover access to your account is via the recovery key" when you sign up.

I suggest using KeePassX anyway.
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:15:09 AM

If it is the already hashed one (64 hex characters), email it to me and I'll give you access.
Yeah it's 64hex, I'll send you an email, thanks!

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:22:53 AM

I deposited to coinlanders using the normal bitcoin deposit method, and after that I've noticed that only inputs.io is available for withdrawals.
There have been some problems with inputs.io: I created the account and I have tried once to logout and login again, and it worked.
Now I've tried again to login and it doesn't work anymore. I'm sure the password is correct because I've saved it with LastPass, and never had a problem with it.
For some reason I don't have the recover key, but since the inputs.io account is empty it could easily be reset it.
Or, if you prefer, we might change the email bound to coinlenders.
Obviously I need to be able to access the funds to my coinlenders account again.
I can easily prove I'm owner both to my email and to my coinlenders account (the problem only resides input.io side).
(posting also here, just in case)

You have to be careful with that. All you have to do is go to Lastpass -> "generated password for inputs.io" and it will copy the true pass for you. Then tell lastpass to overwrite the hexed one with that, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:27:08 AM

You have to be careful with that. All you have to do is go to Lastpass -> "generated password for inputs.io" and it will copy the true pass for you. Then tell lastpass to overwrite the hexed one with that, :p.
Somehow, it only saved the hexed hash for some reason.
Now that I know about that, I'll be super-careful in letting it save only the real password instead.

(btw I miss the point of this client-side hashing, since if you are concerned about spoofing, is you use the hash to login, you can just spoof the hash, no need to know the real password... so it doesn't really inconvenience hackers... or did I miss something?)

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:33:53 AM

If it is the already hashed one (64 hex characters), email it to me and I'll give you access.
Yeah it's 64hex, I'll send you an email, thanks!

Did you get the email?

kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 08:14:15 PM

Hello,

I just deposited into CoinLenders. Is there anything special I have to do to earn interest, or just wait? Do you need to buy a CD to earn interest? (I'd rather not and have the option to pull out at any time.)

Thanks!

コピペ copypaste
wolverine.ks

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:56:08 PM

any way to sign into multiple accounts at the same time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: