Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a cryptocurrency (alt coin) valuable?  (Read 4075 times)
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

Sometimes it is not Returns that make a Project Valuable.... Value can be found in trying something new and Innovative like Crypto Flow.... Although Crypto Flow is looking like there WILL be Tasty Returns, it does not change the fact that Value can be found in things less directly connected to Coin Price and ROI.

Another example is PAWS.... This other Crypto is likely to give good returns sure, but my motivation in investing and the thing about it that I find to be of Value, is that it is for a Worthy Cause.

PAWS is to help Animals..... That gives it Value to me.

Check out the Link below and you could help Animals too!

https://paws.bjammerboy.io/7489/5415813
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

First of all, the project should not be scam. The project should be promising and can response to all requests in the future. In addition to this, the team should be qualified and compact. And then, altcoin can be valuable.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

The value of cryptocurrency is strengthened by investors and the project itself, which should work and develop its product in the real world.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

Hi guys,

i've been struggling to grasp the concept of what makes an altcoin or cryptocurrency valuable. Well, i understand Bitcoin meteoric rise as it was the first of its kind and there is an intrinsic value in its core technology that (just) might be the next primary mode of digital transactions in the future. However, is there really space for any more of such? Lets just look at the market cap, i could almost firmly say that among the top 10 cryptocurrencies, most of the owners of such coins all have a stake in Bitcoin. This translates of to a finite number of people in this whole cruptocurrency community just cycling their money round and round.

So why do people still believe in other coins and their price? Say an altcoin ICOs for abt  $1/coin, what makes people see the value?

I hope people see the angle i'm curious about. Thanks

Good question! I think most people also do not understand what the value of a large number of altcoins. Grin In fact, everything is simple, there is really no value, but many people think that after bitcoin and altcoins will increase in price, but this will not happen with all altcoins.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

it is definitely becoming valuable just because of product behind and team completing road map in time!
It is a requirement nowadays

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

These days it is increasingly becoming so difficult getting trusted and loyal community for any project, this is as a result of so many failed, scammed and undervalued projects, community members aside the team, project specifics are very important. This contributes largely to the success of any. As long as a project has a good and trusted community of investors, the coin
 will value

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

i think by the majority's willingness of making it valuable. so in that case the demand and supply enters upon the evaluation of a coin. i think if there are many supply the tendency of that coin value goes only low cost, while if that coin has a low supply then that coin may be valuable.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

That’s a good question that you have raised. I should say that the value of any particular coin, whether Bitcoin or any other altcoin depends on how much it is valued. Does it have enough investments? Is it gaining interest in the market? But ultimately, it all comes down to the number of investments that have been made. The higher the investments, the higher the value, and vice versa.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

That is the product of that coin, in my opinion, it is a factor that determines if the coin is rising or not. If we see a coin growth then you know that the ICO product is widely used by the people.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

There are good altcoins with good value. Meanwhile, there are determinants or contributors to the value of the altcoin(s). Although, i have also seen some that are just based on hype. Here, the price will increase, but it will easily dump. When you talk of a coin with value and that translates to a good price, such coin must have a good working product as well as a working team that is behind the project.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

The price is formed due to supply and demand. That is, at the time of trading. Supply and demand appear then, if this project will be interesting to people, if not, then it will not have a price.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

After bitcoin, there was still a lot of cryptocurrency. Each of them is unique and is designed for something. The uniqueness and target character it is that makes various altcoins valuable.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

Among the altcoins there are also many very good coins. They have working projects, they are interesting to investors and traders. They have potential and therefore attract attention. Such coins will always be valuable.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

the frist - need alive market, we dont have it know, but also depends good team and idea, also advisors and investors
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

I am sure that people do not know what it means to be a valuable tool in cryptography. If we talk about values, we say how useful and important it is that if we invest it in a project. We want to make a profit from a product that is available to everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: