Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duterte's War on Drugs - 2000 Killed & 600,000 Surrendered & counting  (Read 4520 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 03:13:39 AM

^^^^ And what Duterte is going to do with these 600,000 "drug peddlers", who have surrendered to the government? How much it is going to cost, to rehabilitate them? At a conservative estimate of $25,000 per person, this exercise may cost somewhere around $15 billion. I am not sure whether the government is having that much funds.

They won't be spending much if they just burn all these drug personalities , won't they?
They are considered dead by their families anyway so why not just put in the concentration camps.

Of course the above is what people who don't support duterte wants to hear.
 Duterte wouldn't do that but perhaps a swift death lol

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:04:44 AM

^^^^ And what Duterte is going to do with these 600,000 "drug peddlers", who have surrendered to the government? How much it is going to cost, to rehabilitate them? At a conservative estimate of $25,000 per person, this exercise may cost somewhere around $15 billion. I am not sure whether the government is having that much funds.

They won't be spending much if they just burn all these drug personalities , won't they?
They are considered dead by their families anyway so why not just put in the concentration camps.

Of course the above is what people who don't support duterte wants to hear.
 Duterte wouldn't do that but perhaps a swift death lol
i think if one of those big names will be terminated and show to entire country that this campaign is serious and not only small time pushers and user but the big fish, don't let them go to jail because they still using money to bribed and to still in control, im still waiting for the big hunt and fish to be slave and be a big example like generals and mayors if congressman and senator will do as well.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:52:13 AM

As long as poverty exist, people will continue to work as drug peddlers.
That is why they will eliminate the poverty later, after they deal with the majority of drug users/pushers.

It's very obvious that our country doesn't have that money and even if we did, we won't use that money for rehabilitating the drug users. Those 600,000 drug users were given a second chance, basically. They will not be put in jail even if they used drugs before Du30's term but if they start to get involved in drug activities again, they will go straight to jail.

Avenger101 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:14:47 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 07:49:22 PM by Avenger101

Its been a long time(Marcos Era) since criminals have a fear in Law. After that year, Law seems to be useless in our country until Duterte comes. I see that criminals have a fear again. I am a person who doesnt have any bad habits so i dont care how many pusher or user he will kill I only wants to feel safe again just like the old time and thats what Duterte wants too.

Rubbish. Tell me how many of the drug mafia heads have been arrested or murdered so far. Don't know the answer? I will tell you. The number is zero. Only the ordinary slum dwellers and low-end drug peddlers are getting killed. Criminals have no fear, as Duterte himself is a criminal. He is making use of this opportunity to get rid of his rivals.

During Duterte's time as Mayor in Davao. A very rich chinese businessman was killed was link to drugs. The suspect was a police in Davao.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/611258/davao-mayor-denies-drugs-involved-in-killing-of-cebu-businessman
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/07/10/richard-king-was-never-drugs-484414

Richard King was also a chemical engineer and in 2013-2014 was implicated in the smuggling of pseudoephidrine to Cebu which is a major ingredient in the manufacture of Shabu.

Drug lords killed:

Dragon
http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/08/28/16/alleged-drug-lord-dragon-wife-gunned-down-in-caticlan

Big time Chinese Drug lord
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/798118/big-time-chinese-drug-lord-shot-dead-by-police-in-valenzuela-city

Jaguar
http://www.tahonews.com/cebu-top-drug-lord-jaguar-killed-in-las-pinas-raid-mayor-tommy-osmena-reveals/

Bohol Druglords
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/794834/suspected-drug-lord-shot-dead-in-tagbilaran-city
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/568900/news/regions/cops-kill-another-suspected-drug-lord-4-others-in-bohol

Leyte Druglord
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/805414/alleged-drug-lord-in-leyte-prison-shot-dead-during-raid

Druglords that surrenders

http://www.filipinewsph.com/2016/08/quezon-biggest-drug-lord-surrenders.html
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/804164/top-cebu-drug-lord-surrenders-to-bato
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/791759/bohol-drug-lord-surrenders-amid-daily-killing-of-traffickers
http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/07/16/PDEA-Suspected-drug-lord-Peter-Lim-surrenders-to-Duterte.html
http://www.mb.com.ph/quezons-biggest-drug-lord-athel-alcala-surrenders/

Druglords arrested

http://www.philstar.com/region/2015/03/06/1430654/cidg-8-arrests-one-leytes-big-time-drug-lords-12-others
http://www.rappler.com/nation/142115-alleged-chinese-drug-lord-nabbed-angeles-pampanga
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:42:43 AM

Based on the post above this, bryant do you still believe that criminals have no fear and they can only kill those small time? A big NO. We know Duterte very much than you coz we live here while you're not. He's not done yet. Im sure there are still next news again about drug lords have been killed. Just wait.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 05:52:06 AM

Odicta couple was recently killed by unknown individuals after they attempt to submit themselves to investigation after beig accused of drug trade. This couple is one of the richest in the western visayas. Thats how worse the drug syndicates here in the philippines that politicians are being bought.

War on drugs is a must. And must be bloody.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Caladonian

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:02:26 AM

Odicta couple was recently killed by unknown individuals after they attempt to submit themselves to investigation after beig accused of drug trade. This couple is one of the richest in the western visayas. Thats how worse the drug syndicates here in the philippines that politicians are being bought.

War on drugs is a must. And must be bloody.
this couple was alleged drugs related case so it is not small time now it is just showing that even big time or rich personalities are also
been killed let see what's next the President is really serious about this campaign.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 06:15:13 AM

The so called war on drugs has been waging now since 1971 when Nixon declared the 'war'. The war still goes on.. and on.... and on...... guess what, you lost and can't come to terms with the truth. So you appoint psychopaths to deal with the problems. The Germans did the same thing after WWI. Look where that got them.

The problem with the war on drugs is the pushers in the governments that keep pushing this war agenda. The solution is clear. Decriminalize/Legalize and regulate. Alternatively, kill 100,000 and keep killing for the years to come.

Its what they do this time. The previous goverment almost legalized it and now its time to regulate and its just worse for those in the drug business for a paychopath is about to kill them massively.

I'd be happy to just  put them all in a mass grave actually or just feed the dead bodies to the croc farm but thAt isn't very christian. Lucky for them they still getto have a proper burial.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:00:46 PM

Based on the post above this, bryant do you still believe that criminals have no fear and they can only kill those small time? A big NO. We know Duterte very much than you coz we live here while you're not. He's not done yet. Im sure there are still next news again about drug lords have been killed. Just wait.

I can see that some of the drugs pins have been killed (either by the cops, or by the vigilantes). That is much better than killing the poor slum dwellers. Still, I believe that the most powerful drug lords may have already fled Philippines, by the time Duterte assumed power. It will be a huge challenge to bring them back, to face justice.
Xenophoto

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:19:14 AM

I can see that some of the drugs pins have been killed (either by the cops, or by the vigilantes). That is much better than killing the poor slum dwellers. Still, I believe that the most powerful drug lords may have already fled Philippines, by the time Duterte assumed power. It will be a huge challenge to bring them back, to face justice.
Du30 has revealed the Druglords pyramid. Pointed out each of them. A few of them are in the Government and it caused chaos in the government. Those that were identified but still can't be found aren't allowed to leave the country, of course. But those who have thought of this and fled abroad even before Du30's term wouldn't want to go back here until Du30's term ends. There's still a chance, though, that they get deported once they are proven that they are related to those drug lords.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

"Odicta and his wife, Merriam, met with Interior Secretary Mike Sueno on Thursday to deny their alleged involvement in drug trafficking.

During the meeting at Camp Crame in Quezon City, the couple allegedly submitted their version of a ''drug matrix'' involving lawmakers and local officials."

So after they blew the whistle on the governing body they were executed by the same people.

Like I said before, the prez and top officials in the Philippine government are all in on the take. They are all criminals and need to be prosecuted. The Philippines is beyond corrupt I would call it a failed state. The US needs to move in and clean up.
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:27:10 PM

The so called war on drugs has been waging now since 1971 when Nixon declared the 'war'. The war still goes on.. and on.... and on...... guess what, you lost and can't come to terms with the truth. So you appoint psychopaths to deal with the problems. The Germans did the same thing after WWI. Look where that got them.

The problem with the war on drugs is the pushers in the governments that keep pushing this war agenda. The solution is clear. Decriminalize/Legalize and regulate. Alternatively, kill 100,000 and keep killing for the years to come.

Its what they do this time. The previous goverment almost legalized it and now its time to regulate and its just worse for those in the drug business for a paychopath is about to kill them massively.

I'd be happy to just  put them all in a mass grave actually or just feed the dead bodies to the croc farm but thAt isn't very christian. Lucky for them they still getto have a proper burial.

So we should kill poor people? The only reason they take drugs is because they have nothing else. I have never been poor to the point where I can't buy food to feed myself or my family. I couldn't imagine the amount of stress that could cause someone. Most of them are likely very depressed and have other mental issues because of the failure of their corrupt government.

The Philippine government needs to fix itself from the inside first. I just don't think its possible for them to do so since everyone within that government is corrupt.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:33:21 PM

So we should kill poor people? The only reason they take drugs is because they have nothing else. I have never been poor to the point where I can't buy food to feed myself or my family. I couldn't imagine the amount of stress that could cause someone. Most of them are likely very depressed and have other mental issues because of the failure of their corrupt government.

The Philippine government needs to fix itself from the inside first. I just don't think its possible for them to do so since everyone within that government is corrupt.

Okay lets say they are depress but mate to tell you thats not the only reason mate. Majority here in our country use drug to last long in drinking alcohol and some are using drugs to say that they are in, gangsta wanna be. That two reason is the main reason why they use drugs. Only few had a reason for depression.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:40:13 PM

In my own opinion I dont think force has never solved anything in this world. When you kill, tens are ready to to take their place even drugs lords have been killing themselves since time immemorial why would govt help them do that... What he should have done is just  to cripple their activities in a  renewed way and let them fight themselves...
MadHatZ

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:42:59 PM

In my own opinion I dont think force has never solved anything in this world. When you kill, tens are ready to to take their place even drugs lords have been killing themselves since time immemorial why would govt help them do that... What he should have done is just  to cripple their activities in a  renewed way and let them fight themselves...

Not true, if you kill more than they breed. There number will be negative soon. But the reality if you kill 5% and the 95% will be afraid.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:41:10 AM

im support our president here in philippines because we need real changes here corrupted officials corrupted police these must be removed our president is making a move to remove those
Xenophoto

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:53:19 PM

Nope, they had a choice. They choose to sell drugs when there are other people who are as poor as them or maybe even poorer that are making money without being involved with drugs.

Let me stop you right there. We just had our election and the government officials are different from the previous ones. The previous presidents/senators are all corrupt but the new president seems to not need any cash at all. His house is just a simple one, he doesn't spend thousands of money just for a single dinner. He's all focused in eliminating the drug activities in our country, I don't think he has the time and interest in being corrupt.

MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:57:33 PM

im support our president here in philippines because we need real changes here corrupted officials corrupted police these must be removed our president is making a move to remove those

Yeah he should kill the police and politicians as well.
Caladonian

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:02:40 PM

Yeah he should kill the police and politicians as well.
Waiting for this to happen as we know that this is a serious matter here in our country if big fish will be assinated too fear will show up to those whos doing it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:40:26 AM

this is a great thing that is happening out there and the only way to deal with these animals, very impressed also with how how duterte told the kenyan to go fuck himself, i know some filipinos from my old job and they all love him

That is what Mr. Putin of Russia said that those drug addicts, drug dealers are animals.  Human rights are for humans not for animals.  Yeah almost all of the Filipinos love Duterte as he shows strength.  He cannot become a puppet for oligarchs and other who were high in rank.  And I just read that Indonesia were looking up to the way Duterte manage drugs on the Philipines.  Indonesia have killed 3000 criminals or people related to drugs.  That is according to Rappler Indonesia.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: