Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund]  (Read 10691 times)
ninjada (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:03:46 AM

hi guys and with respect to op
i remember 6month ago when i was scammed on WU transfer. one of my friends send this to me that i copy & paste it to you.
there are many carding forums like tuxedocrew.biz that are scammers and work like this that i copy here:

It’s an extremely elaborate scam operation. All the messages on the board are controlled by the same 3 or 4 people.
Once you send them money, your forum account will be banned and later the administrator will use your account to post a “thank you, transfer complete” in the escrew topic.
There is no WU operation, no carding operation, just 4 people taking money from gullible, desperate third world citizens.
The escrow, the administrator, the carder and forum moderator are all working together, and possibly even the same person. I don’t think that many people really send them money, but it’s probably enough that it pays off to keep running the forum
(they keep using the same 100 and 50 euro bills with same serial numbers in all “proof” screenshots, maybe they earned it all from their victims)
Just don’t be dumb and send them a penny. Use your brain. This is nothing more than a hoax.
There are real WU operations which essentially launder dirty money, stolen bank balances and credit card balances into clean cash, and they are so lucrative that the operators would be plain out deranged to let any outsiders in on the scheme when they could just do it themselves and earn millions.
You have been warned. Don’t fall for any of these. You will just lose your money and feel bad about it afterwards. You will never get a WU code from them, all the testimonials and positive posts are controlled by the same people who run the forum.

i dont know the moderator of this forum and i see in market-place sell hero and legendary members sorry that i say this i can not trust any vouch copy

what the fuck are you talking about?
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:13:51 AM

having read the thread from the beginning i therefore come to this conclusion which is about those who are to give reviews concerning the vouch copies

1. Its either they have not finish reading and they could not practice or

2. They are yet to get the results even after they have practised and

3. They are battling with their conscience not go give review because its not working and they have been bought...

My own hypothesis...
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:31:56 AM

Cmon op lets be friends, i got nothing to do today. You already sold 3 so it's okay, give me a vouch copy and I review under 10 h

I have enough friends mate.
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:40:50 AM

You are very impolite op
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:41:52 AM

You are very impolite op

I couldn't care less.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:39:00 AM

this method is same as In this link

http://www.bitcointhief.us/doublebtc.html

Please notice and read same lines All Friends on BCT forum
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:53:56 AM

this method is same as In this link

http://www.bitcointhief.us/doublebtc.html

Please notice and read same lines All Friends on BCT forum

As i said, he is selling for 600$ i'm for 100$ you decide.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:52:34 PM

yeah....so where are those scam reports on me?

HAHAHAHHHAA....
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:18:42 PM

him and you are the same bro       (http://www.bitcointhief.us/doublebtc.html)
in both of your topic this email has been used:

johnmccollins.ru@gmail.com
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:22:44 PM

him and you are the same bro       (http://www.bitcointhief.us/doublebtc.html)
in both of your topic this email has been used:

johnmccollins.ru@gmail.com

and your point is......?
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:28:32 PM

and your point is......?
You are  a scammer.That's what he meant.Too complicated to understand ?Not I care about the thread or your book,just simplifying the comments for ya.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:06:12 PM

and your point is......?
You are  a scammer.That's what he meant.Too complicated to understand ?Not I care about the thread or your book,just simplifying the comments for ya.

exactly
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:15:43 PM

and your point is......?

And you are a little bitch that can suck my dick.

My method is working, unless you have 100% proof that i am a scammer, you may continue sucking my dick.

where if your proof that i am scamming? You are just a low life troll.
KenR

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:28:49 PM

My method is working, unless you have 100% proof that i am a scammer, you may continue sucking my dick.

Why you mad though ? Relax,you seem short tempered.I know you can get desperate at times but this forum ain't the right place to be.Plus,no one likes scammers around.Instead of telling me why your book is not a scam you asked me to suck your dick ? Amazing customer support your have bud.Best of luck with the selling scamming.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:30:20 PM

Why you mad though ? Relax,you seem short tempered.I know you can get desperate at times but this forum ain't the right place to be.Plus,no one likes scammers around.Instead of telling me why your book is not a scam you asked me to suck your dick ? Amazing customer support your have bud.Best of luck with the selling scamming.

Listen you little bitch, prove anyone in here that i am a scammer, i dare you.

But guess what you little bitch, you can't.

you are just a nerd with no sex life, bruh, get some sex, seriously.

P.S, i'm not your bud, you are low class cunt, which have no idea how to make money online Smiley
KenR

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:39:41 PM

P.S, i'm not your bud, you are low class cunt, which have no idea how to make money online Smiley

Kids these days...You're taking butthurt-ness to whole another level,bud.All I asked you was to prove your scam is really genuine and you couldn't do that,instead you're bothered a bit more about my sex life.You know,I could tell you all about it if you're a little more respectful and less annoying.

My way of making money online definitely doesn't start with Scamming People in the name of Methods to earn money.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:42:05 PM

Kids these days...You're taking butthurt-ness to whole another level,bud.All I asked you was to prove your scam is really genuine and you couldn't do that,instead you're bothered a bit more about my sex life.You know,I could tell you all about it if you're a little more respectful and less annoying.

My way of making money online definitely doesn't start with Scamming People in the name of Methods to earn money.

Listen you cunt, you called me a scammer? prove it. PROVE IT.

If you can't, get the fuck out of my thread you little bitch, and go whine to your wife.
KenR

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:54:14 PM

If you can't, get the fuck out of my thread you little bitch, and go whine to your wife.
You're a scammer and I don't need to waste my time proving to anybody else.The fact that you are selling a guide which you don't own and probably the guide is fake as fuck and completely useless is the reason you're bound to pass it on to other members.If the guide is working out that great for you,assuming you're making $1000+ every month,why the fuck you're begging people to buy your guide for $100 ? The fact is,you're broke and that had an intense effect on your brains,the only way out paying your parking tickets and High School bullies is through selling this pile of shit pages on bitcointalk aka scamming. Roll Eyes

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:02:45 PM

You're a scammer and I don't need to waste my time proving to anybody else.The fact that you are selling a guide which you don't own and probably the guide is fake as fuck and completely useless is the reason you're bound to pass it on to other members.If the guide is working out that great for you,assuming you're making $1000+ every month,why the fuck you're begging people to buy your guide for $100 ? The fact is,you're broke and that had an intense effect on your brains,the only way out paying your parking tickets and High School bullies is through selling this pile of shit pages on bitcointalk aka scamming. Roll Eyes

"You're a scammer and I don't need to waste my time proving to anybody else"

ROFL

You are a clown, you can't provide shit, you just a low class cunt, as i said.

just words coming from your keyboard, "scammer scammer scammer", but why wouldn't you prove to the community that i am a scammer?

Little cunt.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:12:50 PM

"You're a scammer and I don't need to waste my time proving to anybody else"

ROFL

You are a clown, you can't provide shit, you just a low class cunt, as i said.

just words coming from your keyboard, "scammer scammer scammer", but why wouldn't you prove to the community that i am a scammer?

Little cunt.

Oh and as for your claim of me being broke, http://i68.tinypic.com/r10oec.png

once again, you are full of shit, you can't prove that i am a scammer, you said that i'm a broke....

I wonder, how are you making money really, you are dumb and a liar, begone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: