Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitTokens - BXT - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours  (Read 25069 times)
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

The reason why BitToken was made because it solves Bitcoin's biggest problems - block capacity and transaction times. The coin is already very difficult to mine as some people see this.

As simple as the modification to the code is, the aforementioned issues have completely splintered the Bitcoin community. The BitToken will largely accommodate to the part of the Bitcoin community that has been pushing for a hard fork towards larger block capacity. The BitNodes itself will solve a long-term issue that Bitcoin faces - dwindling full nodes. As far fetched as my goal seems, I plan on working hard on bringing this digital token to the top.

there is like 10 coins with same purpose even with names close to this .... how this is different
what's new in this coin please?volume if block?! this is not an innovation,sorry
I only hope that history don't repeat itself and then all this big hashpower disappear and someone claim 51% attack after selling all his coins at huge price.There was lately a coin with the same purposes and even arguments!
i hope the dev keep his community money safe.
good luck everyone

There is no premine... there is no reason for me to claim a 51% has taken a premine. Anyhow, there is a post before this one that describes some of the things that will be coming in the future.
Ok then I hope you stick with this project and will see you in the top 10 marketcap Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:44:35 PM

The reason why BitToken was made because it solves Bitcoin's biggest problems - block capacity and transaction times. The coin is already very difficult to mine as some people see this.

As simple as the modification to the code is, the aforementioned issues have completely splintered the Bitcoin community. The BitToken will largely accommodate to the part of the Bitcoin community that has been pushing for a hard fork towards larger block capacity. The BitNodes itself will solve a long-term issue that Bitcoin faces - dwindling full nodes. As far fetched as my goal seems, I plan on working hard on bringing this digital token to the top.

there is like 10 coins with same purpose even with names close to this .... how this is different
what's new in this coin please?volume if block?! this is not an innovation,sorry
I only hope that history don't repeat itself and then all this big hashpower disappear and someone claim 51% attack after selling all his coins at huge price.There was lately a coin with the same purposes and even arguments!
i hope the dev keep his community money safe.
good luck everyone

There is no premine... there is no reason for me to claim a 51% has taken a premine. Anyhow, there is a post before this one that describes some of the things that will be coming in the future.
Ok then I hope you stick with this project and will see you in the top 10 marketcap Wink

Thanks for the kind words Cheesy

Mining since 2014
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:47:15 PM

Any plans for an exchange?

Thanks

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:48:38 PM

Thanks

Arrangements have been made for www.coinexchange.io, its a good 2nd-day exchange. I expect listing to be within a few hours.

Larger exchanges will be paid for in the near future.

Mining since 2014
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:53:06 PM

Any roadmap?
Any future?

Why should we invest in to this?

max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:54:30 PM

Thanks

Arrangements have been made for www.coinexchange.io, its a good 2nd-day exchange. I expect listing to be within a few hours.

Larger exchanges will be paid for in the near future.

Thank you for your answer , 
I know that exchange , until now had no problems with it . Hope this goes well in the future.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:59:18 PM

Any roadmap?
Any future?

There will be quite a future. For example, when the BitNode implementation will be released, a large collateral of BXT will be required to maintain one- and it will be very profitable to run one, considering the current mining difficulty of BitTokens. The BitNode whitepaper will be released in the future.

I understand that as of the moment, this token is a clone of Bitcoin with a few specification modifications. These basic improvements is what initially solves the core problems of Bitcoin. Special features will be added as we hit large exchanges and grow.

Mining since 2014
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:01:50 PM

Any roadmap?
Any future?

There will be quite a future. For example, when the BitNode implementation will be released, a large collateral of BXT will be required to maintain one- and it will be very profitable to run one, considering the current mining difficulty of BitTokens. The BitNode whitepaper will be released in the future.

I understand that as of the moment, this token is a clone of Bitcoin with a few specification modifications. These basic improvements is what initially solves the core problems of Bitcoin. Special features will be added as we hit large exchanges and grow.

Any idea as of when BitNode will be implemented?

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:03:20 PM

Any roadmap?
Any future?

I cannot give any dates. You should expect a basic whitepaper in less than a week, and a full whitepaper within 2 weeks.

Mining since 2014
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:04:41 PM

Thanks for the information.

Will you post any info about yourself? Who you are and what your background is, is there a team behind BitTokens or are you alone?

Thanks,

Any roadmap?
Any future?

I cannot give any dates. You should expect a basic whitepaper in less than a week, and a full whitepaper within 2 weeks.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:07:58 PM

Will you post any info about yourself? Who you are and what your background is, is there a team behind BitTokens or are you alone?

Thanks,

My name is Adam Trat, I'm a seasoned altcoin trader and manage a small crypto investment fund. I live in Toronto, but am on a vacation right now. At the moment, there is only me that is on the team. Professional developers will be paid for and hired for the BitNode implementation and future features.

Mining since 2014
cdavid53

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:43:23 PM

this is around 8 hours now that I mime and still nothing coin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/search.dws?q=BR5MEFYtB2D338PEmCUh5aRiZsMkFxEAk5

I want to understand
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:47:36 PM

this is around 8 hours now that I mime and still nothing coin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/search.dws?q=BR5MEFYtB2D338PEmCUh5aRiZsMkFxEAk5

I want to understand

The pool you are mining on probably has very little hashpower. If you want faster payouts, join a pool with a larger hashrate.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:08:12 PM

Please PM me your email for an invite to the official slack channel.

www.bittokens.slack.com

Mining since 2014
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:36:03 PM

Thanks,

My name is Adam Trat, I'm a seasoned altcoin trader and manage a small crypto investment fund. I live in Toronto, but am on a vacation right now. At the moment, there is only me that is on the team. Professional developers will be paid for and hired for the BitNode implementation and future features.

Are you on vacation and you launching your coin when you are on vacation? Come on are you joking me?  Grin
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:40:30 PM

Thanks,

Are you on vacation and you launching your coin when you are on vacation? Come on are you joking me?  Grin

I do have a pretty good laptop and hotel WiFi. All that is needed to launch a coin Smiley

Mining since 2014
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:45:10 PM

Thanks,

Are you on vacation and you launching your coin when you are on vacation? Come on are you joking me?  Grin

I do have a pretty good laptop and hotel WiFi. All that is needed to launch a coin Smiley

You make my day  Grin Grin

Unfortunately, as you said is true: "All that is needed to launch a coin"
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:56:35 PM

Thanks,

You make my day  Grin Grin

Unfortunately, as you said is true: "All that is needed to launch a coin"

Glad to have made your day. I'll be back on Sept. 1 to work on the full whitepaper.

Mining since 2014
Dennahz

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:01:53 PM

He probably worked on the coin BEFORE his holiday and launched it DURING  Wink

Launching a coin isn't that much work, it's the preparations that take a lot of time.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:17:30 PM

Good luck with your project, Gladimor!  Kiss

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: