Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 02:26:46 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: മലയാള പരിഭാഷ ICONOMI Malayalam Translation of ICONOMI .  (Read 7731 times)
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:14:02 AM

ICONOMI becomes the biggest European crowdfounded project with more than 10 million USD raised...

We are lucky to be part of this project. trading onnu thudangattay, appo kannam sherikkum olay game! stay invested for 5 years and see the returns  Cool

markisanon2434

Activity: 154

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:31:58 PM

ICONOMI english thread..OP is flooded with liquio exchange. please be careful friends. Nobody knows about this exchange.

markisanon2434

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:27:15 PM

An update I think I have to share

Quick update on the weekend and a week after ICONOMI ICO.

We had a little dinner with the team members on Friday (we also had a cake - thank you Sladana) and I think everyone got a bunch of sleep for the weekend - at least I (Jani) did. Plus a few Skype calls / texting.

What we are up to this week?

We moved into a new office already with enough space to accommodate all of us. Working conditions: checked.
Work actually started even before ICO ended - one of the things to back up this claim is to check ICNX - ICONOMI.index at https://icnx.iconomi.net
It's already being published daily in Slovenian (where we come from) biggest business newspaper. Testing the mainstream market and exposing old economy guys to numbers that are not in red all the time.

Technical team is preparing everything for the launch of ICN tokens. From this Tuesday afternoon CET (today) you'll be able to enter your ETH address if you want to have access with your private key for ICN tokens. Instructions of how to handle ICN tokens from Ethereum wallet will follow later on and how to have access from ICO website as well. If will be up to you which way you go.

We have quite some work with bounties and many personal questions. Please note, we won't give any personal replies. Use Telegram or here so others can help as well. Checking for noise and spam takes a lot of work, but we wanna make sure true supporters are rewarded only. Not people who joined to abuse and receive some ICNs for free and later dump them on the market.

All in all. All the effort right now are in the direction of getting things done to have ICN genesis ready pretty much on time. Since 10th day after ICO comes on Sunday we decided to release ICN tokens next Tuesday - that is 12days after ICO ends. Best day from developer's point of view for deployment in this case (Friday afternoon for example would be the worst). Also I have to admit we have more work with bounties than we thought. Therefore bounty distribution might be ready Thursday (that is 7days after ICO end as promised, but they might also be ready on Friday or during the weekend). Apologies for that, but we wanna make sure work is done properly.

To address few things exposed lately on BTT.

USD counter on ICO website is using same algorithm as during the ICO - that is spot price for all the currencies. We intentionally didn't changed that as we simply didn't want to spent time on that as we're still waiting for some fiat to come in and number would not be final anyway. Once we have all the fiat in, we'll publish calculations and everything to the final decimal. There is 18 decimals.

There is and there won't be exchange updates. NDAs (oral ones) are in place and when any exchange announces ICN trading, you will hear from them.

Crybabies (yes, I'm gonna use this word) complaining about Translation and moderation bounty.
Quick overview; there was (still is) Russian thread, and Crypto Sky who translated and was moderating it just nailed it. And yes, he will earn ~50 BTC for it (it's not exactly counted yet). But let me be clear on that. Translated thread that dies (has no replies) is useless for ICONOMI - we can all agree to that. For that reason we changed "Translation" bounties that ICOs usually have to "Translation AND moderation". And if you didn't do anything for ICONOMI, then ICONOMI will not do anything for you.
Crypto Sky was moderating his thread actively (and he still is.. without receiving any bounties after ICO ends - that is true support). He was pushing me day by day on Telegram with questions in order for him to provide answers to his local thread. If I was late with anything he was constantly reminding me. He was available and responsive 24/7 (btw; he also appears to be really nice guy too). When we published new blog post he translated blog post and post it to his local thread as well (I explicitly told him, there will be no extra bounty for translating blogs, but he knew informations from blog are valuable for his community and will organically grow more interest for ICONOMI and consequently his thread will have more posts). Now I'm getting surprise messages from some other guys who also translated ICONOMI ANN, but never bother to keep it alive or to provide additional informations to their local communities - probably they didn't even read out post about bounties. Rules were knows in advance. Not reading it just shows overall ignorance and now, when reward is proportional to the effort that each puts in, they are crying because someone will receive a reward it deserves. He spent a lot of time and effort into helping ICONOMI and now he will receive a nice reward for his work. He earned it! One more thing. He is from Belarus and reward for 2months of his work (which is still ongoing!) will earn him by ICO price a reward that can buy him an apartment in his home city. I think this just shows the true power of crypto; doesn't matter where you are from, what color your are, what your background is. You can have same chances as everyone else on this planet. Outcome depends solely on you.
We at ICONOMI work hard as well - and we like it! And I appreciate other doing the same. Kudos to Crypto Sky - I can always argue that he earned his reward fully.

I have yet to confirm, but I think we bought all the Lambos that will be produced in 2017. Team gets first ones from January production line and the rest will be distributed to the community members that participated in ICO. After all, we can drive only one Lambo at the time. Colors will be random. Don't ask about what color u'll get and we won't be able to swap your yellow Lambo for a green Lambo. You'll have to trade with some other community member if willing to switch. Btw: all fully loaded of course. Except for the hookahs and blow - you need to arrange that by yourself. Lol.

daneranon89

Activity: 210

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

An update I think I have to share

Quick update on the weekend and a week after ICONOMI ICO.

We had a little dinner with the team members on Friday (we also had a cake - thank you Sladana) and I think everyone got a bunch of sleep for the weekend - at least I (Jani) did. Plus a few Skype calls / texting.

What we are up to this week?

We moved into a new office already with enough space to accommodate all of us. Working conditions: checked.
Work actually started even before ICO ended - one of the things to back up this claim is to check ICNX - ICONOMI.index at https://icnx.iconomi.net
It's already being published daily in Slovenian (where we come from) biggest business newspaper. Testing the mainstream market and exposing old economy guys to numbers that are not in red all the time.

Technical team is preparing everything for the launch of ICN tokens. From this Tuesday afternoon CET (today) you'll be able to enter your ETH address if you want to have access with your private key for ICN tokens. Instructions of how to handle ICN tokens from Ethereum wallet will follow later on and how to have access from ICO website as well. If will be up to you which way you go.

We have quite some work with bounties and many personal questions. Please note, we won't give any personal replies. Use Telegram or here so others can help as well. Checking for noise and spam takes a lot of work, but we wanna make sure true supporters are rewarded only. Not people who joined to abuse and receive some ICNs for free and later dump them on the market.

All in all. All the effort right now are in the direction of getting things done to have ICN genesis ready pretty much on time. Since 10th day after ICO comes on Sunday we decided to release ICN tokens next Tuesday - that is 12days after ICO ends. Best day from developer's point of view for deployment in this case (Friday afternoon for example would be the worst). Also I have to admit we have more work with bounties than we thought. Therefore bounty distribution might be ready Thursday (that is 7days after ICO end as promised, but they might also be ready on Friday or during the weekend). Apologies for that, but we wanna make sure work is done properly.

To address few things exposed lately on BTT.

USD counter on ICO website is using same algorithm as during the ICO - that is spot price for all the currencies. We intentionally didn't changed that as we simply didn't want to spent time on that as we're still waiting for some fiat to come in and number would not be final anyway. Once we have all the fiat in, we'll publish calculations and everything to the final decimal. There is 18 decimals.

There is and there won't be exchange updates. NDAs (oral ones) are in place and when any exchange announces ICN trading, you will hear from them.

Crybabies (yes, I'm gonna use this word) complaining about Translation and moderation bounty.
Quick overview; there was (still is) Russian thread, and Crypto Sky who translated and was moderating it just nailed it. And yes, he will earn ~50 BTC for it (it's not exactly counted yet). But let me be clear on that. Translated thread that dies (has no replies) is useless for ICONOMI - we can all agree to that. For that reason we changed "Translation" bounties that ICOs usually have to "Translation AND moderation". And if you didn't do anything for ICONOMI, then ICONOMI will not do anything for you.
Crypto Sky was moderating his thread actively (and he still is.. without receiving any bounties after ICO ends - that is true support). He was pushing me day by day on Telegram with questions in order for him to provide answers to his local thread. If I was late with anything he was constantly reminding me. He was available and responsive 24/7 (btw; he also appears to be really nice guy too). When we published new blog post he translated blog post and post it to his local thread as well (I explicitly told him, there will be no extra bounty for translating blogs, but he knew informations from blog are valuable for his community and will organically grow more interest for ICONOMI and consequently his thread will have more posts). Now I'm getting surprise messages from some other guys who also translated ICONOMI ANN, but never bother to keep it alive or to provide additional informations to their local communities - probably they didn't even read out post about bounties. Rules were knows in advance. Not reading it just shows overall ignorance and now, when reward is proportional to the effort that each puts in, they are crying because someone will receive a reward it deserves. He spent a lot of time and effort into helping ICONOMI and now he will receive a nice reward for his work. He earned it! One more thing. He is from Belarus and reward for 2months of his work (which is still ongoing!) will earn him by ICO price a reward that can buy him an apartment in his home city. I think this just shows the true power of crypto; doesn't matter where you are from, what color your are, what your background is. You can have same chances as everyone else on this planet. Outcome depends solely on you.
We at ICONOMI work hard as well - and we like it! And I appreciate other doing the same. Kudos to Crypto Sky - I can always argue that he earned his reward fully.

I have yet to confirm, but I think we bought all the Lambos that will be produced in 2017. Team gets first ones from January production line and the rest will be distributed to the community members that participated in ICO. After all, we can drive only one Lambo at the time. Colors will be random. Don't ask about what color u'll get and we won't be able to swap your yellow Lambo for a green Lambo. You'll have to trade with some other community member if willing to switch. Btw: all fully loaded of course. Except for the hookahs and blow - you need to arrange that by yourself. Lol.

entamoo!!!50 btc bounty!! Shocked Shocked!!
avanatay oru yogammay!!
njan russian board poyee noki..iyoo 160 pages ondd total..
heavy smabhavannu

ether19 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 03:09:49 PM

guys, if you work hard and put all in  without expecting anything in return then almighty himself will reward you. I am sure this " Crypto Sky" has earned it. I don't know him personally. But if Iconomi team has decided to pay him 50BTC, he should be deserving of it.

And yes, it seems coins will be released by next Tuesday. I suggest you lock it in a paper wallet and hold it for 5 to 10 years to see the power of crypto  Smiley
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

ambhoo..enthayaluum 50 btc echiray kuduthall anuu bros..
hmmm cash ondenkill enthuum chaiyanamm..
iconomikkk paisa kittiyapoll avaruday parupady thundaginnu thonnunu..5 to 10 btc anelkil potannu vemaerunu.ethueppo..enthu parayanaa..

He is a lucky guy!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
             ██████         █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 09:48:04 AM

guys, please secure you bounty by visiting  ico.iconomi.net
deadline is on 7th October. You all should have received a mail from ICONOMI regarding claiming of bounty.

ICONOMI ബൗഊൺഡീ ക്ലെയിമ് ചെയ്യാൻ ഒളെ അവസാന തീയതി 7 ഒക്ടോബർ ആണ്. ico.iconomi.net സന്ദർര്ശിക്കുക.
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 06:14:12 PM

instructions to claim bounty:

ബൗഊൺഡീ ക്ലെയിം ചെയ്യാൻ ഒള്ള നിർദ്ദേശങ്ങൾ :

https://medium.com/iconominet/claim-your-iconomi-bounty-reward-d5e6cd87d8da#.b3eu82ear
anonbit992

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:32:45 AM

https://medium.com/iconominet/claim-your-iconomi-bounty-reward-d5e6cd87d8da#.b3eu82ear

Bounty claimed. thankyou ether19 for posting the instruction. I forgot about this. Iconomi is taking measure to counter spammers and some of the people have already been rejected from bounty.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 02:15:04 PM

ഞങ്ങൾക്കൊപ്പം telegramൽ ICONOMI ബൗഊൺഡീ ചർച്ചയിൽ ചേരുക : https://telegram.me/iconomiicobounties
markisanon2434

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:05:01 AM

Bounty claimed. thankyou ether19 for posting the instruction. I forgot about this. Iconomi is taking measure to counter spammers and some of the people have already been rejected from bounty.

I have claimed all my bounty. All were accepted. I plan to book some profits and hold the rest for the years to come. I will keep it for my kids. Invested good amount so that I will keep, but selling some bounty ICN coins.

anonbit992

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

Delighted to see my bounty coins are accepted by ICONOMI. I hope everyone here has been accepted. Now, waiting for them to pay their weekly dividends  Roll Eyes  and to see how market will react when they are listed. Talking about listing, which exchange is ICONOMI going to be listed? bittrex or poloniex? Any idea??

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:09:28 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 07:35:05 AM by ether19

Here is the latest update re: bounties

Anyone still having issues with bounties are invited to lodge their complaint no later than Monday 10th October, 7am UTC: https://goo.gl/forms/KeVCZTby9idc6hA42

bounty updates. guys, ningalkku arkengillum complaints ondenkill, submit chaiyukka.
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:34:00 AM

arkengilum ethereum token transact chaiyan ariyathillenkil, eee article vaichu nokuuka!
Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:36:50 AM

Here is the latest update re: bounties

Anyone still having issues with bounties are invited to lodge their complaint no later than Monday 10th October, 7am UTC: https://goo.gl/forms/KeVCZTby9idc6hA42

bounty updates. guys, ningalkku arkengillum complaints ondenkill, submit chaiyukka.

Lots of people complaining about bounty. and many more to insult them by calling "Bounty wh**es"..It's pathetic. Some scammers got away with it and some innocent supporters lost out because some unknown reasons.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:54:13 AM

NEW BLOG POST

ICONOMI ICO TOKEN SHARE CALCULATION FINALISED

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-ico-token-share-calculation-finalised-9747e69d496d

Calculations are now final. Keep in mind. BTC is now going up, LSK down. That does not affect shares, since shares are calculated with average weighted prices for the last 72h of ICO. Read more in blog. Thank you guys!

ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 10:29:19 AM

This was decided today.

ICN tokens will be available for transfer Tuesday ~12:00 CET

Get ready for Tuesday’s availability of ICN tokens: update your wallets, check your ETH addresses and prepare yourselves using ICONOMI test-it contract.

It is decided - on Tuesday ~12:00 CET we will issue ICN tokens. Exact block-height will be communicated on Monday 12:00 CET here on reddit, btt and twitter. We'll also mail investors. Generally, Tuesday morning is the best day to deploy tokens in terms of our technical team disposal and support if you will need it. Our full team will be there for you.

For fastest possible assignment of tokens Ethereum network should be as stable as possible. Right now network capacity is around 3 times smaller than when the network is stable. If the network instability will persist we can expect that all tokens will be assigned in around 15 minutes, it could be also more if there will be more network load at the time of coin issuing. Irregardless of deployment of token on Monday and that assignment of tokens will start on Monday, tokens will be available to transfer on Tuesday. Please note: Monday 12pm CET will also be cut off time for updating ETH address for ICN assignment.

Recently there were many updates of wallets. Only the latest updates solves Ethereum syncing issues. It seems that we have different kinds of investors with different levels of knowledge and familiarity with tools. Certainly those with less knowledge and experience need more time to prepare themselves. We will persistently remind our investors about the necessary steps to deal with ICN tokens.
I have to admit we have overestimated our investor’s familiarity with the tools needed. This is related to the use of ETH address in wallets and exchanges. It seems we have lot’s of newcomers, fiat investors, that need much more instructions and step-by-step guidance with additional alerts that need to be added.

On Thursday, October 13 for the same purpose a test-it contract will be deployed on mainnet where every investor will get 1 ICN + actual decimals of your ICN. So for example if you have 69323.0822184235 ICN you will receive 1.0822184235 ICN on your ICONOMI test-it contract for you to check access with your private keys. We have decided to do that for all those users new in crypto to prepare themselves for Tuesday, October 18. With the availability of real ICN contract, the test-it contract will be self destructed.

Localised times for ICN token availability on Tuesday.
- 12pm CET (noon in Europe)
- 10am UTC
- 6am EST
- 3am PST
- 12am Hawaii time zone (Monday midnight effectively)
- 1pm Moscow/Minsk/Kiev time zone
- 6pm China / Hong Kong time zone
- 9pm Sydney time zone

അപ്ഡേറ്റുകൾ: ICN ടോക്കൺ ലോഞ്ച് ഒക്ടോബർ 18 ലേക്ക് മാറ്റി. ഒക്ടോബർ 13 ൽ ടെസ്റ്റ് ലോഞ്ച് ചെയ്യും.
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:30:07 AM

Hey guys, Please read this blog post which speaks about the TEST ICN tokens which has been sent to investors who have provided ethereum address to withdraw funds. Please ensure that you have private key of the address given to ICONOMI. This is important to access your funds. Investors who haven't given any address and who wish to keep the funds in ICONOMI website can ignore this post.

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-presents-the-token-issuance-process-b30a6aa9741f#.9m5hdrpo2

മുകളിൽ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്നു post ദയവായി വായിക്കുക! Ethereum address കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്ന  നിക്ഷേപകർ private key നിങ്ങളുടെ കയ്യിൽ  ഉണ്ടെന്നത് ഉറപ്പാക്കുക.
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 03:20:29 PM

ICONOMI is giving a chance for the bounty hunters to sell their bounty at the rate of 5000 ICN~=1BTC to ICONOMI itself. Check your email if you are interested. You should have received a mail from them.

ഇപ്പോള് ICONOMI  ബൗഊൺഡീ   huntersന്നു അവരുടെ നാണയങ്ങൾ വിൽക്കാൻ അവസരം നൽകുന്നു. 5000 ICN~=1BTC നിരക്കിൽ. കൂടുതൽ വിവരങ്ങൾക്കു് നിങ്ങളുടെ ഇമെയിൽ പരിശോധിക്കുക.
anonbit992

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

Another well planned mover by the team to weed put bounty hunters selling which will crash the price of coins at the debut. Something tells me this good to hold as the team will work hard for the price appreciation of ICN tokens. I ain't selling any of my hard earned tokens!  Cool ICN to the moon!

ICONOMI is giving a chance for the bounty hunters to sell their bounty at the rate of 5000 ICN~=1BTC to ICONOMI itself. Check your email if you are interested. You should have received a mail from them.

ഇപ്പോള് ICONOMI  ബൗഊൺഡീ   huntersന്നു അവരുടെ നാണയങ്ങൾ വിൽക്കാൻ അവസരം നൽകുന്നു. 5000 ICN~=1BTC നിരക്കിൽ. കൂടുതൽ വിവരങ്ങൾക്കു് നിങ്ങളുടെ ഇമെയിൽ പരിശോധിക്കുക.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████