Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Open 2016 - Thoughts and Tips  (Read 6290 times)
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:16:41 AM

Novak Djokovic has now a lucky draw. Raonic and Cilic in his half of the draw have lost and have been eliminated. But Not lucky at all. Hahaha

He needs match play and the intensity of a match to get into his rhythm, get into the zone, and feel the ball.

Novak had 2 easy games, one was retired without a game, the other was retired just played 6 games. He is now very energetic to play against remaining players, he will be the winner easily.

It is good for him if the other players retire because then he does not have to play that hard in the end games. So he rests himself for the next match that really matters. So this is his advantage then if they all just fall before finishing a match.  Smiley

Yup, now Novak is ready for game, and i am sure that he will win this one with Murray in finals, that will be good game as usual whent this two players clash
It will not be easy for either of the players . Also I am not sure this time that it will be Murray Djokovic Finals , I am expecting an upset in Quater Finals . I will be more than happy to see Del Potro or Nadal in the Finals against Djokovic .

Nadal playing very good on this us open, i am sure that he will play agains novak in semi finals, on other side Del Potro and murray for sure. I would like to see duel between Del Potro and Nishikori..but only if Nishikori win agains Murray Cheesy

mexicotaco

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:17:12 AM

Novak Djokovic has now a lucky draw. Raonic and Cilic in his half of the draw have lost and have been eliminated. But Not lucky at all. Hahaha

He needs match play and the intensity of a match to get into his rhythm, get into the zone, and feel the ball.

Novak had 2 easy games, one was retired without a game, the other was retired just played 6 games. He is now very energetic to play against remaining players, he will be the winner easily.

It is good for him if the other players retire because then he does not have to play that hard in the end games. So he rests himself for the next match that really matters. So this is his advantage then if they all just fall before finishing a match.  Smiley

Yup, now Novak is ready for game, and i am sure that he will win this one with Murray in finals, that will be good game as usual whent this two players clash
It will not be easy for either of the players . Also I am not sure this time that it will be Murray Djokovic Finals , I am expecting an upset in Quater Finals . I will be more than happy to see Del Potro or Nadal in the Finals against Djokovic .

Next round Novak vs Edmund will be very obvious, Novak will advance to the next round. Although the odds is low, but if you bet a big bankroll, the profit can be decent.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:42:00 AM

Next round Novak vs Edmund will be very obvious, Novak will advance to the next round. Although the odds is low, but if you bet a big bankroll, the profit can be decent.

Novak didn't play much c opponent were injured on match to before match
Also this may be good or bad for him he got rested well but will this be good for him

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 07:45:17 AM

Nadal playing very good on this us open, i am sure that he will play agains novak in semi finals, on other side Del Potro and murray for sure. I would like to see duel between Del Potro and Nishikori..but only if Nishikori win agains Murray Cheesy

Yes Nadal is playing some good tennis and I haven't seen him play this good for a while now so he has a big chance at winning this tournament. I would also like to see Del Potro and Nishikori face off as it would be a great match to see and hopefully he can beat Murray but it will be a tough match. So far I have enjoyed this years US Open and I think anyone can win it as the players that are left are pretty evenly matched.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
stupidlgr

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 11:45:05 AM

Hi, guys I have post my 4 picks for today's matches

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605064.msg16142641#msg16142641
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:06:57 PM

My picks for today US Open matches.
Jack Sock vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. I pick Tsonga ML - 1.690
Lucas Pouille (+9 Games) vs Rafael Nadal. I pick Lucas +9 games - 1.612
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:12:12 PM

I will agree with Tsonga pick, but Nadal, i have some feeling that he will destroy Pouille

jaesonma

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:14:48 PM

I will agree with Tsonga pick, but Nadal, i have some feeling that he will destroy Pouille

+9 games is a very big gap, I will pick Lucas +9 games, maybe nadal will beat him with set result: 3-1
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

+9 games is a very big gap, I will pick Lucas +9 games, maybe nadal will beat him with set result: 3-1
Nadal is in top form now according to me but I think +9 games Lucas is a 50/50 chance.  I am gonna bet live on this match.
When it comes to Tsonga,  I think it will be a 5 set match. Not sure about winner.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:38:54 PM

I agree with Tsonga pick!
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 06:58:35 PM

We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the US Open 2016 :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the US Open 2016 matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:23:30 AM

Lmao I think your right he will win but the line is around -1800! so you have to
risk 1800 to win only 100. To rich for my blood as what if novak turns an ankle
or gets sick? spread is just to high even though he should easily win.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:32:33 AM

another surprise again Nadal lost
now i think its obvious that Murray and Djokovic will play final
maybe Del Porto or Wawrinka can do something but is unexpected from Nadal

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:06:43 AM

Yes I agree it was a surprise Nadal loosing as he has been playing some great tennis. It does now look like it will be Murray and Djokovic final but I still think some of the other players can cause an upset like Del Potro and Nishikori as they have also been playing some great tennis. Djokovic in my opinion has had the easier draw so if it does come down to Murray and Djokovic I think Novak will win. But I am hoping Del Potro can win because I have money on him from the start.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:27:58 AM

Another upset of the day in the form of Nadal, Madison key and Johanna Konta, Lucas Pouille played a brilliant game fifth set and took the game away from Rafael Nadal . meanwhile Konta was not in the best of form in the court against Sevastova.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:50:49 AM

Another upset of the day in the form of Nadal, Madison key and Johanna Konta, Lucas Pouille played a brilliant game fifth set and took the game away from Rafael Nadal . meanwhile Konta was not in the best of form in the court against Sevastova.
Not  only 5th set  , he played extremely well throughout the match . I don't think anybody would have expected this type of extra ordinary performance by 22 year old Frenchman . His forehand , backhand and serves were untouchable . Nadal gave a good fight , the fifth set was epic , breaks , holds and Pouille breaks again to even the match and then tie breaker , great defense by nadal he managed to save three match points and then gave it away . Pouille deserves the win but its really sad to see Nadal walk away in 4th round.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:43:41 AM

Not  only 5th set  , he played extremely well throughout the match . I don't think anybody would have expected this type of extra ordinary performance by 22 year old Frenchman . His forehand , backhand and serves were untouchable . Nadal gave a good fight , the fifth set was epic , breaks , holds and Pouille breaks again to even the match and then tie breaker , great defense by nadal he managed to save three match points and then gave it away . Pouille deserves the win but its really sad to see Nadal walk away in 4th round.

sure he played well but at the end Nadal lost and that is surprise after all
i really didnt think that Pouille will played like that but seem he go in the game with Nadal and in the end he deserve the win

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:49:31 AM

Yes I agree it was a surprise Nadal loosing as he has been playing some great tennis. It does now look like it will be Murray and Djokovic final but I still think some of the other players can cause an upset like Del Potro and Nishikori as they have also been playing some great tennis. Djokovic in my opinion has had the easier draw so if it does come down to Murray and Djokovic I think Novak will win. But I am hoping Del Potro can win because I have money on him from the start.

Nadal's surprising defeat against Pouille.
Nadal also in the fifth set, won 4-2. He has wasted a great opportunity.
I saw the match  Murray against Lorenzi and in my opinion he isn't  in great shape. Del Potro can reach the final!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
stupidlgr

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 01:41:57 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605064.msg16153542#msg16153542

My today's picks are: Thiem, Nishikori, Murray and wawrinka. Check my tips thread to get more surprises.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:50:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605064.msg16153542#msg16153542

My today's picks are: Thiem, Nishikori, Murray and wawrinka. Check my tips thread to get more surprises.
Thiem retired due to an injury. Del Potro easily went through without playing much tennis.
Anyway. what I really about is today matches between Nishikori vs Karlovic and Dimitrov vs Andy Murray. The record from both Karlovic and Dimitrov against their favor opponent isn't bad, they did not get dominated from the past. So probably each one of the underdog will at least win a set.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: