Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Open 2016 - Thoughts and Tips  (Read 6290 times)
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:05:36 PM

my pick

Jack Sock Vs Marin Cilic , Jack Sock win
Marcos Baghdatis Vs Ryan Harrison , Marcos Baghdatis win
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Vs Kevin Anderson , Jo-Wilfried Tsonga win

I pick Marin Cilic wins. Marcos Baghdatis Vs Ryan Harrison is difficult to bet, I prefer Baghdatis.

Tsonga will win, i am sure. I am his fan
The match is running b/w Sock vs. Cilic. In a first set, the sock is taken one point lead now it's 4-3, I think this match is a bit tough to predict because both players are very aggressive in playing. And they are playing like that. So I will not place my bet in this match. I don't take the risk. I think Sock may win this game.
rasenggan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

i think is winner grand slam US open in candidtae strong
single man
  1 novack djokovic
  2 andy muray

in sigle woman serena wiliam
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:31:19 PM

Novack Djokovic is having a very good time,at the moment. i guess he will win the tournament this time around since all of his opponents are retiring due to injury,first it was Vesely and now Youzhny.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:45:08 PM

Novack Djokovic is having a very good time,at the moment. i guess he will win the tournament this time around since all of his opponents are retiring due to injury,first it was Vesely and now Youzhny.
So what happens to those bets that were placed for him to win. Do they just cancel the bets and return you the amount that you wagered? Or do they consider this a win?
I remember betting on Radiwaza(sp?) and her opponent got hurt during the last set. My bet was pending but I did not check to see if it was settle as a win or not.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:00:32 PM

So what happens to those bets that were placed for him to win. Do they just cancel the bets and return you the amount that you wagered? Or do they consider this a win?
I remember betting on Radiwaza(sp?) and her opponent got hurt during the last set. My bet was pending but I did not check to see if it was settle as a win or not.

If you made the bet of Novack Djokovic winning this match i guess you won the bet ,but i made a set by set base bet and they just returned my bet amount since they didnt play the game.
Arcteryx

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:09:55 PM

If you made the bet of Novack Djokovic winning this match i guess you won the bet ,but i made a set by set base bet and they just returned my bet amount since they didnt play the game.
Oh yes then that makes sense. I think the match that I bet on was not due the competitor withdrawing from the match because of injury it was due to a rain delay which they resumed the next day.
Yes Novak would of won on all bets placed on him because the opponent conceded the match.

bet365guru

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:59:01 AM

You will win the bet if you bet on money line, but all the bets are void if you bet on set/game handicap, over/under.

raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:07:02 AM

You will win the bet if you bet on money line, but all the bets are void if you bet on set/game handicap, over/under.
In now sports betting also becoming very risk. Yes if they take retired means what about that bet status. I have faced this type issues till today. And come to the game Yes Novack Djokovic have lucky time now. What His way to final is becoming is very easy. So I think he has chance to win this cup.
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:29:25 AM

Novak Djokovic has now a lucky draw. Raonic and Cilic in his half of the draw have lost and have been eliminated. But Not lucky at all. Hahaha

He needs match play and the intensity of a match to get into his rhythm, get into the zone, and feel the ball.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:42:19 AM

Novak Djokovic has now a lucky draw. Raonic and Cilic in his half of the draw have lost and have been eliminated. But Not lucky at all. Hahaha

He needs match play and the intensity of a match to get into his rhythm, get into the zone, and feel the ball.
I put lot of trust on Marin Cilic, he just beat Andy Murray in Cincinnati but can't even beat Jack Sock in gradslam. Cilic didn't ever get a single break point, not even close to a break. The home support certainly done a good job to effect Cilic performance. The atmosphere in the court are almost on the USA side.
There still a tough draw in the final road for Djokovic if Nadal or Monfils get through.
baomoremoney

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:45:15 AM

Novak had 2 easy games, one was retired without a game, the other was retired just played 6 games. He is now very energetic to play against remaining players, he will be the winner easily.

stupidlgr

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:31:52 AM

Thiem D. (Aut)    VS    Carreno-Busta P. (Esp)
Sousa J. (Por)      VS    Dimitrov G. (Bul)       
Del Potro J. (Arg)   VS    Ferrer D. (Esp)       
Lorenzi P. (Ita)     VS    Murray A. (Gbr)    
Evans D. (Gbr)      VS    Wawrinka S. (Sui)   
Karlovic I. (Cro)    VS    Donaldson J. (Usa)  (this match I choose the underdog)       
Nishikori K. (Jpn)   VS    Mahut N. (Fra)       
Kyrgios N. (Aus)     VS  Marchenko I. (Ukr)

Welcome to my post to discuss   Grinhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605064.msg16129974#msg16129974
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:19:05 PM

Karlovic I. (Cro)    VS    Donaldson J. (Usa)  (this match I choose the underdog)       

Welcome to my post to discuss   Grinhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605064.msg16129974#msg16129974
thiem and dimitrov mate i think it will be a good parlay easy win for sure from that both game i know you understand how game fixing works so i decided to follow you and try my luck. good luck mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sportsbettor8

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:29:42 PM

Thiem is an easy pick, Del Potro vs Ferrer, inresting game, I will fo gor Ferrer.  And I will go for Karlovic.

BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:34:19 PM

Thiem is an easy pick, Del Potro vs Ferrer, inresting game, I will fo gor Ferrer.  And I will go for Karlovic.

Del Potro for now have a lead of 2:0 in sets and going for 3rd and victory...Donaldson is in awesome form so there will be a lot of gems, maybe 5 sets

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:41:45 PM

Thiem is an easy pick, Del Potro vs Ferrer, inresting game, I will fo gor Ferrer.  And I will go for Karlovic.

Del Potro for now have a lead of 2:0 in sets and going for 3rd and victory...Donaldson is in awesome form so there will be a lot of gems, maybe 5 sets
I wish that Del Potro beats him because Ferrer made me lose alot of money the other day without getting straight sets. That was a disaster of a game and it shows that he is getting old and the other players are better than he is now.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 01:26:35 AM

Thiem is an easy pick, Del Potro vs Ferrer, inresting game, I will fo gor Ferrer.  And I will go for Karlovic.

I wish that Del Potro beats him because Ferrer made me lose alot of money the other day without getting straight sets. That was a disaster of a game and it shows that he is getting old and the other players are better than he is now.

Del Potro won easily in the end and as I have been saying he is in fine form and is a big danger to winner this US Open. He has already beaten some quality players and his next match with Thiem will be another quality opponent. Del Potro is now paying $10 on DirectBet to win the US Open when he was paying $21 at the start of the tournament and I did put a small amount on Del Potro to win the US Open @21 so I'm hoping he can.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Arcteryx

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:21:17 AM

Novak had 2 easy games, one was retired without a game, the other was retired just played 6 games. He is now very energetic to play against remaining players, he will be the winner easily.

It is good for him if the other players retire because then he does not have to play that hard in the end games. So he rests himself for the next match that really matters. So this is his advantage then if they all just fall before finishing a match.  Smiley

BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:51:29 AM

It is good for him if the other players retire because then he does not have to play that hard in the end games. So he rests himself for the next match that really matters. So this is his advantage then if they all just fall before finishing a match.  Smiley

Yup, now Novak is ready for game, and i am sure that he will win this one with Murray in finals, that will be good game as usual whent this two players clash

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:55:41 AM

Yup, now Novak is ready for game, and i am sure that he will win this one with Murray in finals, that will be good game as usual whent this two players clash
It will not be easy for either of the players . Also I am not sure this time that it will be Murray Djokovic Finals , I am expecting an upset in Quater Finals . I will be more than happy to see Del Potro or Nadal in the Finals against Djokovic .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███