Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can gambling help you with your life?  (Read 32234 times)
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

Well, gambling helps me very much. It helps me to easily throw all my money, i can use my money buying stress thank to gambing, and so on!

You should add kidding on the side. It's always a disaster if you are going to make this much stress coming from gambling. You need to understand that if you will be careless in gambling everything bad is about to happen. I would suggest that you have to make that much in order for you to have some delight as you gamble, it helps me anyway when I'm desperate in need of money, sometimes.
The only thing that can make gambling, This is not inherently, this is when gambling Fructis has some strategies until the evening and has learned to get at least some profit. This is the only time that a gamble in a person's life can give. But there are very few such opportunities in the percentage ratio.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

Well, gambling helps me very much. It helps me to easily throw all my money, i can use my money buying stress thank to gambing, and so on!

You should add kidding on the side. It's always a disaster if you are going to make this much stress coming from gambling. You need to understand that if you will be careless in gambling everything bad is about to happen. I would suggest that you have to make that much in order for you to have some delight as you gamble, it helps me anyway when I'm desperate in need of money, sometimes.
The only thing that can make gambling, This is not inherently, this is when gambling Fructis has some strategies until the evening and has learned to get at least some profit. This is the only time that a gamble in a person's life can give. But there are very few such opportunities in the percentage ratio.

Few opportunities are given in gambling and it's up to you on how you are going to take those opportunities in your life. It's a do or die, we know gambling is a very risky thing and just don't make it as a source of income so that you won't be depending on this. It's a choice that when you have no other source of money desperately, gambling can help you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

Few opportunities are given in gambling and it's up to you on how you are going to take those opportunities in your life. It's a do or die, we know gambling is a very risky thing and just don't make it as a source of income so that you won't be depending on this. It's a choice that when you have no other source of money desperately, gambling can help you.

The way that gambling helped my friends is the after effects of it and the learning lessons that they realized. Gambling cannot help you with your life since it involves risks a huge amount of risk to deal with. Plus, getting addicted to it worsens your life. Like what i stated, my friends used to gamble all the time their resources until one night, they almost lost everything. When they promised that they would not gamble again, their lives got better. The learning lesson from your past experience in gambling can help you, but it depends on whether you can break your addiction or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

Well, no doubt gambling give us opportunity to make money.
But on the same time, it is full of risky opportunity, then situation become for us, do or die.It mean if we get lose or win.
And gambling only helpful when we will win in it.
And we win if we have only one thing and that is luck.
Then sure gambling helpful for every winner or luckiest person.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:05:14 AM

This is really sad that gambling is actually mean for fun and entertainment and a stress reliever . But in your case it seems to be opposite as it gives you a stress and tension. Ideally you should only play with what you can afford to lose and then leave the gamble once you run out of cash. Do not take debt from family and friends for gambling .
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!
One thing I know about gambling it wasted your time, effort and money. Gambling is fun in the first time but when it will continuously doing of a person it will make him more addicted on it, it will make him more greedy on money and uncontented about winning that's why people who are addicted on gambling turns to emptiness where even he lose everything he seems that going to borrow to someone else for him to gamble again.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

Gambling can't help you in your life gambling is for amusement only but actually, it can make you lives miserable especially you are getting addicted in gambling although gambling can make you instant rich by just winning a lottery, but all the time gambling is best place to waste your money.
I strongly agree with you that gambling will only make our lives worse. Gambling is a risky game, when we can not control what we do then our lives will be destroyed. Gambling can make us lose all the money we have, I think there is never any benefit in gambling game other than just as entertainment only.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

To my opinion gambling made me a person I am today, I've learned so many crucial things in life my decision making is now pure and direct without malice, my psychological emotion will not interfere with my thoughts now, however who will know, mostly everyone would not agree with this kind of statement, but this is the fact, the time you lose you also win that is the law of equivalent exchange.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

To my opinion gambling made me a person I am today, I've learned so many crucial things in life my decision making is now pure and direct without malice, my psychological emotion will not interfere with my thoughts now, however who will know, mostly everyone would not agree with this kind of statement, but this is the fact, the time you lose you also win that is the law of equivalent exchange.
Many people will not accept this because nobody will go in depth of this gambling. You had a lot of experience in gambling that is why you found many things in gambling. These are common things that everyone will have while playing gambling but nobody will notice that's it. We only notice happy and sad movement in gambling.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:36:58 PM

Many people will not accept this because nobody will go in depth of this gambling. You had a lot of experience in gambling that is why you found many things in gambling. These are common things that everyone will have while playing gambling but nobody will notice that's it. We only notice happy and sad movement in gambling.

How is it really helping you when you are only going to find the same thing that most people found? It is not something special and it is definitely not going to help yo with your life. Afterall people are too occupied with the fact that gambling is only going to give us money, nothing more and nothing less than that
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

How is it really helping you when you are only going to find the same thing that most people found? It is not something special and it is definitely not going to help yo with your life. Afterall people are too occupied with the fact that gambling is only going to give us money, nothing more and nothing less than that

I must agree with that part of gambling doesn't help you with yourlife,  well I think that it's only a matter of lucky chances people were actually benefited from it but not in a sustainable way. Gambling is not what all people seeks confort and I think there were many ample ways to find this kind of oportunity to earn money just to help us for ourlives. Don't compare yourselves to anyone or anybody who seeks their comfort througj gambling,  because I thinks they've been addicted  so far with extreme activities.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:17:00 PM

It helps me to spend my free time in a funny way, comfortable from home. If I will be very lucky one day and hit a huge jackpot, then this will also help to pay my bills and have a nice time with girls, travelling, maybe buy a hot car and if it was a really huge win also a house.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

It helps me to spend my free time in a funny way, comfortable from home. If I will be very lucky one day and hit a huge jackpot, then this will also help to pay my bills and have a nice time with girls, travelling, maybe buy a hot car and if it was a really huge win also a house.

I think this can really help your life and anyone else on this forum should we hit the he jackpot, I particularly kill the time likewise with some games but my ultimate goal is always to beat the bookies and rake in profit and even though I don't realize this everyday it's better this year.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:22:22 AM

Gambling can't help you in your life gambling is for amusement only but actually, it can make you lives miserable especially you are getting addicted in gambling although gambling can make you instant rich by just winning a lottery, but all the time gambling is best place to waste your money.

Gambling losses can be minimized by following other businesses so we are not fixated on one box and commit suicide in active addiction. Gambling is good for relieving stress and boredom from our main job, we just need to use money that is only allocated for pleasure as we go to bars or discotheques. If we get used to this then it will help our mindset become more positive.

Gambling is good when you are winning in every play. If you are lucky enough, like a lottery winner, you can be a millionaire in just an instant. But gambling is gambling, once you are addicted to it and never control yourself, you can return to nothing and will face in big problem. Let gambling used for just you to entertain and be relax from stressful work.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:38:35 AM

This is really sad that gambling is actually mean for fun and entertainment and a stress reliever . But in your case it seems to be opposite as it gives you a stress and tension. Ideally you should only play with what you can afford to lose and then leave the gamble once you run out of cash. Do not take debt from family and friends for gambling .

based on a lot of people opinion and experience they have for years in gambling i guess mostly just ended up with get addicted and keep playing underpressure and stressed because of it. i can't see which part gambling completely help your life here , isn't it?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:54:22 AM

It doesnt help me, It curse me so much Cheesy I loss every time I made a deposit but somehow I win. I cannot consider gambling really helps me. It's only for past time/entertaining me when I bored. Now, I only play for free money. Never made a deposit again. I dont wanna lose my hard earn money again. NEVER! hahaha

Ahhh.. ok
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:45:21 AM

In contrast with what people think, gambling can be very helpful in your life. Besides the possibility of winning some money, it can also teach you patience and good management of your money. But you have been careful, it is addictive and you risk loosing your money.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:50:40 AM

In contrast with what people think, gambling can be very helpful in your life. Besides the possibility of winning some money, it can also teach you patience and good management of your money. But you have been careful, it is addictive and you risk loosing your money.

if we can take this lesson as one thing that we can get from gambling then i am sure there are many gamblers that can get much learn for not to risk their money in gambling. but unfortunately, many gamblers can not take this as their lesson and they only continue to playing gambling and then in the end of day, they are losing their money without any winning at all.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

It doesnt help me, It curse me so much Cheesy I loss every time I made a deposit but somehow I win. I cannot consider gambling really helps me. It's only for past time/entertaining me when I bored. Now, I only play for free money. Never made a deposit again. I dont wanna lose my hard earn money again. NEVER! hahaha

it doesn't help for other people too but they don't care about this and they still playing gambling even they know the risk and they can losing their money because of gambling. but for me, I am only playing gambling in my free time and I don't takes too long to stay in gambling place because I know the risk and I don't want to lose much money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:28:13 AM

Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

I wonder why some “people are playing for it with heart”. But this thing is true so I wonder. I think gambling help me to have fun in life together with my friends and family. It becomes our past time and our bonding if we have time and money. It also help me by teaching me a lesson that may waste all money I have because of “gambling”. Now I learned from that the next time I do gambling I be wiser.
do you gain something from it? Yes. I gain experience, lesson, and sometimes money.
does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change? It help me become wiser and it if affects my attitude. If I lose I easily became angry with the things around me and if I win I am very happy.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: