Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit  (Read 23103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:15:17 AM

the wallet is not syncing plz can you help
and also tell me how to add nodes in wallet
regards
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:16:14 AM

hi all

i am owner of btc12.com

here is a review about Wayguide and steemit.

I think i have to put them together to get some sensational effects.  one is 25 btc and another is 250,000BTC cap.

enjoy.

here is the link

http://btc12.com/wayguidsteemit-theyaresamepassiblescams/
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:33:20 AM

So far so good, this coin seems to be doing well because it is now been traded safely above the ico level, nice to see how this all went.

rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:40:28 AM

hi all

i am owner of btc12.com

I think i have to put them together to get some sensational effects.  one is 25 btc and another is 250,000BTC cap.

enjoy.

here is the link

Aww Nice cyberhacker thanks you mate Wink
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:42:19 AM

Thanks for the easy profit dev!!! Up to the next ICO profit.
ICOcount.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 08:43:51 AM

hi all

i am owner of btc12.com

enjoy.

here is the link

Aww Nice cyberhacker thanks you mate Wink

don't be, he is just saying steemit and wayguide could be the same thing.  but very skeptical to their decentralization claims.

and indeed astonishing value difference.

of course there is no guarantee Way is going to delivering anything.  only empty promises.   but Steemit has a working centralized social platform.

that is all.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

hi all

i am owner of btc12.com

enjoy.

here is the link

You also made a article about Lazaruscoin and compare it with LISK. But i don't speak Chinese. Can you create articles in English too so that everybody understand it? Cheesy  Are you saying that Wayguide can be the next steemit? or what you are saying Cheesy
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:09:52 AM

hi dev,
I only have one question:
total supply of coins WAY Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
thanks.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:15:42 AM

hi dev,
I only have one question:
total supply of coins WAY Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
thanks.
the wallet is not syncing plz can you help
and also tell me how to add nodes in wallet
regards
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:35:07 AM

I'm looking forward to see the live prototype of the project!  This is a pretty cool idea, on steemit people are earning well just for sharing their travelling experience. The travelling posts were the ones earning the most so I am pretty sure we can get those travellers to join wayguide in no time.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:54:17 AM

I really dislike any exchange ico but i bought some of this coin ico from yobit because the dev is a sr. member and i hope everything will go well  Huh Huh Huh
Honestly this is the first ico coin that i have bought without any regrets, thank you dev.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 10:14:11 AM

I have also post honest review about Waycoin on my blog coinsinfo.xyz can be read at http://coinsinfo.xyz/gpu/x11/wayguide-travel-share-earn/

I just have mention what are possibilities with Waycoin in travel industry.

As anyone can get share with stake of WAY. Its already launched in ICO phase.
RastoMan (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:36:03 AM

Just bought some fo this coin, at least the supply is lower than other coins.

Hope the developers can give us a nice product.

Best of lucks devs, and congrats for a fast ico sold.

Thank you, lad!

Alas, we're more than motivated to bring the first WayGuide release online, receive UX feedback, and start gathering audience and creative authors from various traveling societies and portals. We're still a shocked a bit with such a successful ICO first stage - and that amount of trust and interest really that means a lot, IMO.
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:39:50 AM

I have also post honest review about Waycoin on my blog coinsinfo.xyz can be read at http://coinsinfo.xyz/gpu/x11/wayguide-travel-share-earn/

Thanks, lad!

Reviews and attention to our project will keep us motivated and persistent, and help CC Traders to make up their mind regarding the future of the WAY.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:49:17 AM

Thanks, lad!

Reviews and attention to our project will keep us motivated and persistent, and help CC Traders to make up their mind regarding the future of the WAY.
looking good after seeing the coin still high with its original ico price i think many investor are seeing the potential of your project mate
buying some of your coin now buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:53:42 AM

Well looking forward to see the directinks to the screenshots. I want to see the platform live it could be à good Idea.

Thanks, lad!

Sure, it's a good idea - and thank you for a suggestion!
We're working on InvisionApp-based prototype already, and hope to roll it out before the ICO's Buy Wall stage ends.
The actual MVP development will take more time, naturally - our estimated launch date is circa Oct., 20-25th, 2016.

BTW, you can check out a few actual WIP-screenshots via this link: https://imgur.com/a/UfL22
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:06:05 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 11:44:52 AM by RastoMan

hi all

i am owner of btc12.com

enjoy.

here is the link

Thanks for the review, lad!

Here is an assorted collection of thought, which hopefully will may make some thing clear:

- We're not aiming to throw Steem off the throne in a couple of days - and we're not affiliated with it in any possible way.
- We share a few similar features - most notably, 'Pay-per-Like' and growing rewards for popular, unique and helpful authors and content;
- Yes, the budget gap between those two projects is astonishing. But hey, we're right at the start - coming up with an interesting and helpful idea, forming the core development team for MVP, and so on. Thus, only time, User's attention and hard work will reduce it and add further value to our project;
- We're all living in a harsh world with tons of destructive criticism, trolls, scam releases and other nuisances floating around. We can deal with it, shrug off the negatives and proceed with WayGuide development, avoiding another scam-campaign and building reputation for future projects and ICOs.

It's nice to see that WayGuide attracts user attention - please stay tuned! Cheers!
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:07:45 AM

Thanks for the easy profit dev!!! Up to the next ICO profit.

Thank you for your support and trust!
Looking forward to roll out the MVP and proceed to the next stage.
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

dev you can add Way on bittrex?

We'll proceed with BitTrex campaign and add the WAY spot as soon as the first WayGuide clickable prototype (.. and MVP shortly after) is launched.
Campaign will be announced in this thread, so keep an eye on it. Thanks!
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:47:35 AM

Well looking forward to see the directinks to the screenshots. I want to see the platform live it could be à good Idea.

Thanks, lad!

Sure, it's a good idea - and thank you for a suggestion!
We're working on InvisionApp-based prototype already, and hope to roll it out before the ICO's Buy Wall stage ends.
The actual MVP development will take more time, naturally - our estimated launch date is circa Oct., 20-25th, 2016.

BTW, you can check out a few actual WIP-screenshots via this link: https://imgur.com/a/UfL22

https://imgur.com/a/UfL22

bought some coin and hold until this project hit his real potential value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: