Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit  (Read 23103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:55:54 AM

This coin really have heavy buy support at 29 sats which is + 4 sats from the ico, i am buying more and i hope it all turns out good.

Yesterday it goes at 34 selling pricr and many have sold I think they already profited a lot I see hundreds of thousands that is why it got back to 29
That is true but right now the coin is getting to the strong hands and the price will continue to increase and that is why i bought more.

smartboydk

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:08:23 AM

This coin really have heavy buy support at 29 sats which is + 4 sats from the ico, i am buying more and i hope it all turns out good.

Yesterday it goes at 34 selling pricr and many have sold I think they already profited a lot I see hundreds of thousands that is why it got back to 29
That is true but right now the coin is getting to the strong hands and the price will continue to increase and that is why i bought more.
Dev : new news have? what high price expected for this coin?Huh
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:20:48 AM

What next for this coin dev? i am buying more for future and profits but there seems not to be any movement for this coin on yobit, any plan to get it listed on another exchange.
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:09:30 AM

What next for this coin dev? i am buying more for future and profits but there seems not to be any movement for this coin on yobit, any plan to get it listed on another exchange.

Lol, wait few days at least, ICO is over 2 days ago. Price will rise when web will be live.

I'm worry about other thing, how many coins will be released on ICO 2

@RastoMan any info??

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:41:00 AM

I don't know if price is stable because someone want to keep it stable until the holding funds period end, and after that all the wall will be removed and WAY will dump, or it's a real accumulation @30

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cryptoroll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:46:47 AM

Lol, wait few days at least, ICO is over 2 days ago. Price will rise when web will be live.

@RastoMan any info??

There is no new waycoin just tokens for the platform. A bit like seemit with steem and steem power if I understand
4K-kun

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:56:40 AM

Hello, guys. What finally price of ICO and how many coins were sold?

Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:59:56 AM

Thanks.

price was set to 25 sat and afaik half of supply was sold

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
julita

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

4MI4Y

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:08:09 AM

I don't know if price is stable because someone want to keep it stable until the holding funds period end, and after that all the wall will be removed and WAY will dump, or it's a real accumulation @30
Imho looking like accumulation. ico finished too quick and big fish trying to catch as cheap as possible
i cought some coins at 29 because didn't buy at ico

Биpжa UTORG  //  Пapтнepcкaя пpoгpaммa 20%
[url=https://ttttt.me/utorg]Telegram (https://utorg.io/register?ref=260)
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:31:12 AM

Thanks.

How half of supply, didn't they sold all 100M,

100 000 000 x 0.00000025BTC = 25BTC

Devs please fill up OP there is lot of confusion

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
4K-kun

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:31:30 AM

Thanks.

Thank you.

WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
RastoMan (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:09:28 AM

Good day, lads!

Thank you for your patience and questions - we'll try to answer them all shortly.

Meanwhile, we'd like to provide you with WIP-prototype of the WayGuide™ - still a bit rough, but it'll work nice on the concept / user test stages.
Please check it out via this link - http://tinyurl.com/wayguide (Invision-based clickable prototype, we're using tinyurl just to make long links a bit more reader-friendly)

We'll be more than happy to receive your feedback, suggestions and ideas as for the project[s current layout - needed functionality, new screen requests, etc.
All updates and news will be announced in this thread (and later on - on the official site), so please stay tuned and keep an eye on the progress.

We still have a lot of design, testing and coding to do before the MVP launch in October - so please be patient and stay cool. Rome wasn't built in a day Wink

Cheers!

RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:16:41 AM

Thanks.

How half of supply, didn't they sold all 100M,

100 000 000 x 0.00000025BTC = 25BTC

Devs please fill up OP there is lot of confusion

You're absolutely right - all the WayCoins were sold - we don't have any pre-mined caches or unreleased coin supplies. The 25BTC barrier was hit, and the first ICO stage ended a day ago.
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

Thanks.

Greetings, pal!

The first ICO phase price barrier was 25BTC, and the whole supply of WayCoins (100M) were sold.
Next big step is the user testing, MVP, and then the second ICO phase.

Cheers!
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:21:05 AM

Hello, pal!

We'll see the progress and dynamics in a couple of days or so - there are always ups and downs in a long runs for small ICOs.
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:22:08 AM

Thanks.

Greetings, pal!

The first ICO phase price barrier was 25BTC, and the whole supply of WayCoins (100M) were sold.

Cheers!

If you sold all WAY coins during first ICO, what will you be selling during the second ICO phase?
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:24:03 AM

@RastoMan any info??

Greetings, pal!

No new WayCoins will be released for the second ICO - we're moving in for a swap (you can read our thoughts ans suggestions in the WayGuide presentation and announcement), and bringing on WayTokens instead. They're a bit similar to Steem Power, but will have many major differences.

We'll release further details regarding the Tokens shortly - so please stay tuned.

Cheers!
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:25:22 AM

Thanks.

Greetings, pal!

Cheers!

If you sold all WAY coins during first ICO, what will you be selling during the second ICO phase?

Kind of self-quote, but hey.. )

Greetings, pal!

No new WayCoins will be released for the second ICO - we're moving in for a swap (you can read our thoughts ans suggestions in the WayGuide presentation and announcement), and bringing on WayTokens instead. They're a bit similar to Steem Power, but will have many major differences.

We'll release further details regarding the Tokens shortly - so please stay tuned.

Cheers!
sweet bird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:39:11 AM

its an interestng concept    ,, for those people who are willing to travel everywhere. ..
nice and cool
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:52:04 AM

its an interestng concept    ,, for those people who are willing to travel everywhere. ..
nice and cool

I dont think its only for people travelling. I think if you ever went to some hotel or anything like that you can leave some kind of review if im not wrong and people can tip you on this review or something like that, but i'd like to see what the dev think about this.

Also one question for the dev:

Will waycoins holder have an advantage in the swap since we purchased earlier?

If i understand correctly waytokens = inside wayguide currency  but when you want to cash them out it becomes waycoins?

Please correct me if im wrong!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: