Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit  (Read 23103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:02:39 PM

I'm thinking that dev bought almost the whole ICO, now he's making fake with 3btc worth in WAY to keep volume UP. he sets those buywall above ico price, to avoid people to dump over the wall, making them think that the coin is well supported. Tomorrow when the wall will be removed, even the other walls will be removed too and price will dump. Because a coin whit all those buy wall is really strange that needs fake and never rise in price.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cryptoroll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:08:29 PM

I'm thinking that dev bought almost the whole ICO, now he's making fake with 3btc worth in WAY to keep volume UP. he sets those buywall above ico price, to avoid people to dump over the wall, making them think that the coin is well supported. Tomorrow when the wall will be removed, even the other walls will be removed too and price will dump. Because a coin whit all those buy wall is really strange that needs fake and never rise in price.

I cant believe your a hero member and you consider these buy walls to be big.  This are barely 4 Bitcoin of buys walls above the ico price. When you have a coin with low Satoshi it is always like that.

How can you talk about dump and ignore that there is a project behind that. Why would you talk about a dump if you claim these buys are from the dev, he is buying to dump on his self? Lol your just another troll despite your level on this forum if only you had something to back your claim, by something I mean facts.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 07:14:47 PM

I cant believe your a hero member and you consider these buy walls to be big.  This are barely 4 Bitcoin of buys walls above the ico price. When you have a coin with low Satoshi it is always like that.

How can you talk about dump and ignore that there is a project behind that. Why would you talk about a dump if you claim these buys are from the dev, he is buying to dump on his self? Lol your just another troll despite your level on this forum if only you had something to back your claim, by something I mean facts.
in every coin (scam or not) there is a project.

Last 7 btc traded are fake volume.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:33:52 PM

I cant believe your a hero member and you consider these buy walls to be big.  This are barely 4 Bitcoin of buys walls above the ico price. When you have a coin with low Satoshi it is always like that.

This is yobit, 4 btc buy wall in an ico coin is not big you're right! It's HUGE!!  And just because I'm an hero and you're a zero I can say what I'm saying because I know how ico coins works on yobit.

The project will last until that wall will last. Then is just a probability that the project won't take off. He's not buying right now, he's only making fake, to make people like you that there're trade on WAY. He will dump after his own walls will be removed.

I don't needs fact I've experiences. Something still unknown for you.

Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:18:27 PM

I cant believe your a hero member and you consider these buy walls to be big.  This are barely 4 Bitcoin of buys walls above the ico price. When you have a coin with low Satoshi it is always like that.

This is yobit, 4 btc buy wall in an ico coin is not big you're right! It's HUGE!!  And just because I'm an hero and you're a zero I can say what I'm saying because I know how ico coins works on yobit.

The project will last until that wall will last. Then is just a probability that the project won't take off. He's not buying right now, he's only making fake, to make people like you that there're trade on WAY. He will dump after his own walls will be removed.

Which experience do you have exactly? lol Ive been following icos on yobit and a lot of them have buy support early on, if they live its up to the dev but right now your talking out of your ass as if the dev hasn't shown us anything.

Cryptoroll is probably a troll, but your talking as if you already decided this project wasn't legit. lol why would you waste your time in here on this very thread to tell people to dump if your not even interested into buying in? Oh let me guess you are buying in lol

And by experience, i know that shitty scammers are always trying to hype their own thread so people don't end up dumping their coins. Something that this dev isn't even trying to do.

The prototype is overly good looking and your just trying to get in low obviously or your just a frustrated kid in your everyday life lol either one or the other because i can't see the logic of downing a project for no reason.

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:25:36 PM

This is yobit, 4 btc buy wall in an ico coin is not big you're right! It's HUGE!!  And just because I'm an hero and you're a zero I can say what I'm saying because I know how ico coins works on yobit.

Which experience do you have exactly? lol Ive been following icos on yobit and a lot of them have buy support early on, if they live its up to the dev but right now your talking out of your ass as if the dev hasn't shown us anything.

Cryptoroll is probably a troll, but your talking as if you already decided this project wasn't legit. lol why would you waste your time in here on this very thread to tell people to dump if your not even interested into buying in? Oh let me guess you are buying in lol

And by experience, i know that shitty scammers are always trying to hype their own thread so people don't end up dumping their coins. Something that this dev isn't even trying to do.

The prototype is overly good looking and your just trying to get in low obviously.
Indeed I've bought the ico, but since after all those buy wall the price is moved only because of fake trade, I'm not trusting very much the project.
If you think it's the future, good for you. If it will be legit I will make profit, if not, I will dump before take a loss.

trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:32:24 AM

This is yobit, 4 btc buy wall in an ico coin is not big you're right! It's HUGE!!  And just because I'm an hero and you're a zero I can say what I'm saying because I know how ico coins works on yobit.

The prototype is overly good looking and your just trying to get in low obviously.
Indeed I've bought the ico, but since after all those buy wall the price is moved only because of fake trade, I'm not trusting very much the project.
If you think it's the future, good for you. If it will be legit I will make profit, if not, I will dump before take a loss.
look at the reality, I think you speak very reasonable. Sad Sad Sad
when the wall was ordered removed it will go down very quickly.
wait and see .... and good luck to those who hope .... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Loft

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:23:06 AM

what time today will remove the wall at 25 Sat?
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:39:30 PM

Wallet is not working Actually ...
if any one know What is full nodes or if any one know how to fix it?? Kindly let me know
RastoMan (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:08:42 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 02:00:55 PM by RastoMan

Good day, lads!

News & Updates to keep you informed:
- We're working on fully-coded prototype, and pre-registration site in order to gather initial audience and create social media advert campaign afterwards.
- A new SLACK channel will be added in an hour, so everyone will be able to participate in polls, discussions, and ask their questions regarding the WayGuide project in a more organized and structured way.

Stay tuned!
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:52:38 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 02:04:47 PM by RastoMan

soza1sheng

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:47:54 PM

The 50% buy wall will be remove as well?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:54:03 PM

The 50% buy wall will be remove as well?
I think it will/should not be removed this soon, actually some real projects should be opened before removing those buy wall as if it is removed price may get dumped hard as its been only few days after ICO and it is required to build more stronger community before price get stabalized or rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
markus124

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:07:02 PM

if any one know What is full nodes or if any one know how to fix it?? Kindly let me know

did u add this nodes yet?

WayCoin Wallet setup notes:

addnode=146.185.178.189

addnode=162.243.65.195

addnode=178.62.48.203

addnode=138.68.79.242
paltarasych

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 05:38:17 PM

hello, coin, and the project is quite interesting, but reading through the thread Google transliteration is not very. further point by point:
1) whether the branch in other languages? in the above privacy in Russian.
2) whether to support the languages site
and a text in the first post of the images - Put at least in txt to drive into Google for the translation - not everyone is able to read images ;(

forum-OБMEHКA PALTARASYCHa - БЫCTPO, УДOБHO, HAДEЖHO (http://goo.gl/oWMx29)|exchange-OБMEHКA (http://ex-code.ru)
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:03:27 PM

hello, coin, and the project is quite interesting, but reading through the thread Google transliteration is not very. further point by point:
1) whether the branch in other languages? in the above privacy in Russian.
2) whether to support the languages site
and a text in the first post of the images - Put at least in txt to drive into Google for the translation - not everyone is able to read images ;(

Hello there, lad!

I guess you're an active member of Russian-speaking community, and currently using the Google Translator to interpret EN content in this thread.

- Yes, we're going to implement other language packs after the initial MVP-stage and testing. I cannot predict the exact implementation priorities for different languages, but I'm pretty sure that Russian will be included in the first 10x positions on the lang-implementation list;
- and Yes, we're going to implement the multi-language system on the WayGuide site. All updates will be announced in this thread, on the official project's site and via the Newsletter.

Hope that helps you a bit. Cheers!
sayyedraza

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:24:05 PM

addnode=146.185.178.189

addnode=162.243.65.195

addnode=178.62.48.203

addnode=138.68.79.242

yea i create waycoin.conf and put these nodes
but no connection till now : )
im using windows 8
markus124

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:08:35 AM

addnode=146.185.178.189

addnode=162.243.65.195

addnode=178.62.48.203

addnode=138.68.79.242

yea i create waycoin.conf and put these nodes
but no connection till now : )
im using windows 8

so u went to "user"/appdata/roaming/wayguide and then ur folder looks like this?

check the file says "CONF file"

btw, i have 8 connections and its running fine. I'm using windows 8 too.
PatHolsg

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:59:24 PM

What is there to expect for the next couple of days? Any update coming? An updated prototype maybe?

Ive been over the prototype and not everything seems to be clickable when can we expect to explore more or even register.
Kuriko

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:28:44 AM

What is there to expect for the next couple of days? Any update coming? An updated prototype maybe?

Ive been over the prototype and not everything seems to be clickable when can we expect to explore more or even register.

Greetings, pal!

We're planning a single large release on October, 2016 - fully-functional MVP version of the WayGuide. Programming and testing is a time-consuming process, so please be patient - the best we can do through the development phase is to keep the InVision prototype updated withe the new screens and user flows, meanwhile answering any tech. questions in our Slack channel - https://wayguide.slack.com/.

Updated landing page along with a project's overview and registration module will be available via this link: https://wayguide.club/

Cheers!

Great keep up the good work as long as we can see progression made via the incision app thats all we could ask for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: