Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit  (Read 23103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:49:17 PM

Nice trading volume today.

What for? The very same whale whos been supporting this scam is faking the volume because he is stuck with all the useless way coin in the world.

It has already been proved that waycoin and ubiqcoin are from the same scammer launching icos on yobit.

why is this coin scam? because you didn't make profit? and then it is scam, right?

Lol? I purchased at 25 satoshi and sold at 79 satoshi

Cut the bullshit you useless hyper even their website is down for over a month, all the buy support droped as soon as they managed to resell their coins and they created a new scam right after , the exact same pattern , the same bs staement of " ico sold in only 2 hours"

This was a scam from the very start, enjoy holding your bags placebo for once your the one holding while others have made their profit.

You're just a idiot, do you know... there is still a 10 BTC buy order at 32 sats... so where is the scam??? based on some idiots like you, everything is scam. BTC scam!!!
4K-kun

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:05:59 PM

Nice trading volume today.

What for? The very same whale whos been supporting this scam is faking the volume because he is stuck with all the useless way coin in the world.

It has already been proved that waycoin and ubiqcoin are from the same scammer launching icos on yobit.

why is this coin scam? because you didn't make profit? and then it is scam, right?

Lol? I purchased at 25 satoshi and sold at 79 satoshi

Cut the bullshit you useless hyper even their website is down for over a month, all the buy support droped as soon as they managed to resell their coins and they created a new scam right after , the exact same pattern , the same bs staement of " ico sold in only 2 hours"

This was a scam from the very start, enjoy holding your bags placebo for once your the one holding while others have made their profit.

Agree with it. Sad but true.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:56:28 AM

Today is the deadline for next stage. what about the new information for way?
hope to hear news from the dev
c1791

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:48:33 AM

Waiting for the next update and to buy some more
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:54:19 AM

developers are going to provide the demand for coins?
tomsmith26

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:25:32 AM

where are you, DEV? you are travelling around the world. is it right?
why don't you call me to sell all my coins for travelling!!!
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:17:15 AM

No active connection !!  Wallet Not syncing !
any new addnode  Huh
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

still no updates on this Huh its so quiet here.

i did buy some at the ico ( 25 sat) and its fluctuation between 32 and 40 , and they have more then 8 BTC as buy wall.

so no worries at all, but now and then some update would be fine Smiley
tomsmith26

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:45:47 AM

i did buy some at the ico ( 25 sat) and its fluctuation between 32 and 40 , and they have more then 8 BTC as buy wall.

No updates, No news, No dev? what do you expect about this coin? I'm sure this coin was dead. Dev had run way with investor's bitcoins.
Some investors bought many way coins with high price but They could not sell it with low price so that They must do fake buying wall.
Do not expect anything about this coin. That was the end for long time.
kaltun

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

No updates, No news, No dev? what do you expect about this coin? I'm sure this coin was dead. Dev had run way with investor's bitcoins.
Some investors bought many way coins with high price but They could not sell it with low price so that They must do fake buying wall.

i dont know , what i said before, i bought from the ico for 25 sat , its now on 37sat sell and the buy wall on 32 sat is 8,4 BTC , 1.88 on 31sat and 1.5btc on 30sat
so no worries yet  Cheesy
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:14:28 PM

I hate that the Dev and supporters lost interest it is such a clever idea. Imagine if it worked as intended and we could all have more insight into travels of people all over the world while rewarding them with coon and giving us the option to add our own travels. This kind of innovation is much needed.
Billen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

I hate that the Dev and supporters lost interest it is such a clever idea. Imagine if it worked as intended and we could all have more insight into travels of people all over the world while rewarding them with coon and giving us the option to add our own travels. This kind of innovation is much needed.

I think Dev is only a scammer. He tried to make a ICO online on yobit exchange and when all bitcoins are collected for him , He run out of this project with our bitcoins . Do not Expect much more about this shit project.
kaltun

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

I think Dev is only a scammer. He tried to make a ICO online on yobit exchange and when all bitcoins are collected for him , He run out of this project with our bitcoins . Do not Expect much more about this shit project.
not agree with you on that, if it were scam why is there buywall of more then 10 btc at 30/31/32 sat Huh this wall exist from the beginning of this ico , if i sell it right now i will have profit 7 sat per way coin ( not huge but i will have some profit then)
Mugamer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

Yes, You are right. After ICO finished , Dev had disappeared out of this forum without any notices. I read this thread and the phase 1 and phase 2 would be done in october and november, 2016 but there are not anything updated until now. I'm sure this coin had been dead. it wastes time for this coin.
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:10:40 PM

I never expected that dev will work on this project after ICO.
kaltun

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:55:42 PM

some one is pumping way at yobit
Mikkiun

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:29:57 AM

Are there any new plans from DEV? I saw big pump on the yobit exchange now. Should I buy more ways or sell ways for profits.?

Minexcoin-A new era of payments||ICO||DISCUSSION
tooth_fairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

Are there any new plans from DEV? I saw big pump on the yobit exchange now. Should I buy more ways or sell ways for profits.?

pure pump and dump

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:03:19 PM

Good idea. You have disciples. It's almost the same thing will be implemented in the new coin project now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767744.0. I see devs already too lazy to come up with a new ideas.
Mikkiun

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

Good idea. You have disciples. It's almost the same thing will be implemented in the new coin project now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767744.0. I see devs already too lazy to come up with a new ideas.

I think this coin is suitable for dumping and pumping. it's no update or news from DEV from 6 months ago. it must be dead.
I never buy this coin  and it wastes my money.

Minexcoin-A new era of payments||ICO||DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: