Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Germany and Europe?  (Read 1541 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

Merkel for life? How long has she been in office?  Shocked

She won't be in office for too long. I heard that Erdogan gave her Syphilis. You know, that disease require strong medications, and I am afraid that Merkel won't be able to continue as the Chancellor.

It is not her personal wealth to start with. It is the taxpayer's money. The European Union has already agreed to provide some €20 billion to Turkey, so that they could take care of the immigrants. In addition to this they are spending a similar amount to take care of the immigrants inside the EU. She is wasting the taxpayer's money. The Saudis and the Americans must be made to pay, as they are the main players behind the Syrian civil war.

one of the reasons for tax money spending is to handle these big things that is too expensive for few people alone. compromises are necessity, naturally. spending a few billion euros to save a few million people in need is reasonable imo.

Germany is not "saving" millions of people. These people were living comfortably in Turkey. On the other hand, Merkel has caused thousands of deaths by drowning, by encouraging these immigrants to cross the Mediterranean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:34:44 PM

well I think Germany should organize how they take the refugees , for me as a Syrian I know how the refugees were going to europe
they first go to Lebanon then Fly to Turkey and then they risk their lives riding the sea
if the countries are organizing it by for example doing some interviews with the refugees in Lebanon or Turkey this would make it easier to spot the terrorist also people won't have to risk their lives , they should simply fly to the country that they are aiming for

Germany isn't racist. Far from it, just look at the billions it's spending to handle all the refugees it has already accepted. There wasn't any obligation to do so. Germany could have closed its borders, and most people would have accepted that.

Claiming refugee status cannot be done at a travel agency in the Middle-East. Refugees are supposed to have faced a hard time in their native country, then going through a long, difficult and scary journey. Otherwise, they're just travelers like me.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
d-leit

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:11:50 AM

It is not her personal wealth to start with. It is the taxpayer's money. The European Union has already agreed to provide some €20 billion to Turkey, so that they could take care of the immigrants. In addition to this they are spending a similar amount to take care of the immigrants inside the EU. She is wasting the taxpayer's money. The Saudis and the Americans must be made to pay, as they are the main players behind the Syrian civil war.

one of the reasons for tax money spending is to handle these big things that is too expensive for few people alone. compromises are necessity, naturally. spending a few billion euros to save a few million people in need is reasonable imo.

Germany is not "saving" millions of people. These people were living comfortably in Turkey. On the other hand, Merkel has caused thousands of deaths by drowning, by encouraging these immigrants to cross the Mediterranean.

the idee that refugees were "living comfortably" in Turkey sounds only like more conspiracy talk to me.

but at least i can agree that Merkel's generosity has unfortunate side effects like encouraging dangerous journeys like you said.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:39:29 PM

but at least i can agree that Merkel's generosity has unfortunate side effects like encouraging dangerous journeys like you said.

You need to look at who is benefiting from this immigrant smuggling. Human traffickers in Turkey and the Balkans have earned tens of billions of USD so far from this trade. If Merkel wanted the refugees in Germany, then what prevented her from airlifting all those refugees from Turkey to Germany? She wanted the media to highlight the immigrant trail, from Turkey to Europe. 
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:13:30 PM

The indigenous German population (not descendants of foreign races) are being methodically replaced by hordes of invaders. Once this population become a minority in their own ancestral homelands, the replacement program will enter the final stage. The indigenous German population will lose any political representation and enter biological extinction mode.

http://newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:36:32 PM

I'm not really interested in this topic, but what can i said, that i like germany and want to visit it soon Grin

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:01:32 PM

I'm not really interested in this topic, but what can i said, that i like germany and want to visit it soon Grin

You're right. Germany remains a great place to travel. It's a must-see for everyone who isn't European, just like France and Italy. Besides, even now with one million migrants, Germany remains a much safer and cleaner place than France.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

There is a policy of divide and rule behind this policies which favors immigration, and it is not native of the countries who apply it - it comes from outside. It is a complex issue.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
rondorondo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:40:53 PM

German is the leading economic country of the European Union. German economy is growing steadily and German has labor demand. Germany has a problem with natural growth. The large number of refugees received by Germany in some way is a solution to the problem. However, this is a new problem it is a question of whether all refugees will adapt to the way of life and culture of the German nation and what will be the demographic picture of the German in the future (for 100-150 years).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: