Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 93934 times)
mumung

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:34:56 PM

end of the week?
it was already end of the week when he posted that.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:27:26 AM

Just keeping the board updated.  It says the following on btcquick.com

Investors

We've raised more than $500k from the following investors:

The Panama Fund

Jerrod, I think you should start buying back these virtual shares at the IPO price with profits/new investor capital.

It doesnt have to be all at once.  Can be a monthly buyback to make it easier.  Just find investors willing to sell and cancel their shares on the portal.

Isn't the Panama Fund the holding company for Havelock Investments? I'm sure then that btcquick can list on Havelock with no fuss in this case? Thoughts?
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:38:22 PM

Any update?? is that BTCQUICK going to seize its service? I have invested 100 BTC into this company, however, Is that nobody cares about it ? This is a lot money for me .....
ffwong

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:53:13 AM

I just tried to login the investor page

https://www.btcquick.com/beta/investor

But I got kicked out of the site even I am sure my username/password/2fa are all correct. Is there any change to the investor page? Did I miss something?  Huh

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:03:43 AM

But I got kicked out of the site even I am sure my username/password/2fa are all correct. Is there any change to the investor page? Did I miss something?  Huh

Try

https://www.btcquick.com/investor

ivroer

Activity: 89
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:04:14 AM

But I got kicked out of the site even I am sure my username/password/2fa are all correct. Is there any change to the investor page? Did I miss something?  Huh

I think all references to "beta" have been removed from the site since the partial resurrection of service... this includes URLs

Try: https://www.btcquick.com/investor
edit: wang_yan beat me to it! good work Smiley

NB: I just tried logging in and got redirected back to stage 1 authentication after entering 2FA, was successful on 3rd attempt.
(The clock sync on my 2FA authenticator is correct before anyone asks)
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:53:16 AM

Any update?? is that BTCQUICK going to seize its service? I have invested 100 BTC into this company, however, Is that nobody cares about it ? This is a lot money for me .....

I also invest lots of money in this company. Now, I feel hopeless for the future. If the law  prohibits service, I think we'd better compensate investors based on what left.

2 Years for licensing is not acceptable because that would cost huge amout of money and lose all investors' investment.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

I also invest lots of money in this company. Now, I feel hopeless for the future. If the law  prohibits service, I think we'd better compensate investors based on what left.

2 Years for licensing is not acceptable because that would cost huge amount of money and lose all investors' investment.
I don't think there is any law in the usa that outright prohibits there service but there may be quite some costs involved in getting licensed & registered as money transmitters in at least 43 of the states in the USA if the company &/or there servers is located in the USA. Where did the 2 year figure come from, i haven't seen btcQuick mention any such time-frame and they should be able to serve international customers(and probably us customers from 5 states) even if there not licensed in those 43 states that requires it for accepting customers from those states yet.

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:26:25 PM

hoping to have a update ready by the end of the weekend.
Update please.
ffwong

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

But I got kicked out of the site even I am sure my username/password/2fa are all correct. Is there any change to the investor page? Did I miss something?  Huh

I think all references to "beta" have been removed from the site since the partial resurrection of service... this includes URLs

Try: https://www.btcquick.com/investor
edit: wang_yan beat me to it! good work Smiley

NB: I just tried logging in and got redirected back to stage 1 authentication after entering 2FA, was successful on 3rd attempt.
(The clock sync on my 2FA authenticator is correct before anyone asks)

Thanks both you and wang_yan. My URL is not updated. It works now.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:58:47 AM

looks like BTCQUICK isn't operating anymore! I want to know what should we do with our BTCQUICK's shares?

lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:11:04 AM

2 Years for licensing is not acceptable because that would cost huge amount of money and lose all investors' investment.
I don't think there is any law in the usa that outright prohibits there service but there may be quite some costs involved in getting licensed & registered as money transmitters in at least 43 of the states in the USA if the company &/or there servers is located in the USA. Where did the 2 year figure come from, i haven't seen btcQuick mention any such time-frame and they should be able to serve international customers(and probably us customers from 5 states) even if there not licensed in those 43 states that requires it for accepting customers from those states yet.

If you're right, why it seems BQ is not operating? There must be some serious reason. I wanna support this company as before. But I need to know where is the hope and future. Regardless of hope and future, we have to talk about how to deal with shares and investment.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:49:03 AM

Any investor news here?
Komodorpudel

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:59:00 PM

Any investor news here?

nah; still waiting since 22th February...
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:26:03 PM

Has anyone here contacting CEO of btcquick over the phone number. I am really a bit worry that our money invest in this company is gone!!!

Is that because BTC value largely increase, thus he think he has no more interest on operating BTCQUICK , since the BTC in his hand already a huge amount.

I found all the problem come after the huge acceleration of BTC price....
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:39:52 PM

Has anyone here contacting CEO of btcquick over the phone number. I am really a bit worry that our money invest in this company is gone!!!

Is that because BTC value largely increase, thus he think he has no more interest on operating BTCQUICK , since the BTC in his hand already a huge amount.

I found all the problem come after the huge acceleration of BTC price....
I had the impression that BTCquick bought the same amount of btc at the same time someone placed an order for btc and therefore never lost on usd/btc moves, i could be wrong thou i never looked at how it worked closely.

The current problem as far as i understand it is that us has probably sent out guidlines to us business in the bitcoinsector in the oct-nov-dec 2013 timeframes on what they have to follow to be allowed to handle USD/BTC trades. To accept customers in most, 43 out of 48 states companys need to register as money transmiiters and it's probably a bunch of other things needed to be done to, cryptsy for example mentioned licensing costs of a million or two usd to register in all states, so it's probably better to have the business entierly on non us soil or just target international customers and no us citicens at all, so i think there reconstructing things a bit to be able to make things work as good as possible in the future, just a guess thou, we really need to hear from Ascension when they got some updates. 

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:46:52 PM

all of lack of communicating with his investors makes me feel , he just do not want to continue working as hard as usual , because he already had a good buy out for him self. may be the BTC get from us is really enough for him get a world travel with his beautiful girl friend , may be he already does...

It won't spend too much time for him come to the forum to let us know what happen there. I can't believe that at all, either totally not accept this misleading behavior.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:19:36 AM

If I recall seeing how this guy who owned BTCquick copied my business model. I think he goes by the name of MAC on btcjam but I could be wrong it was so a year or so ago. If its not the same person they are very closly tied, and he can help you get a hold of this guy.

My guess is the same thing that happened to me happened to him... CHARGEBACK CHARGEBACK CHARGEBACK Credit cards and bitcoin do no play well

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:07:07 AM

It seems BTCquick is cooperating with debitway.ca for processing wire transfers. It's OK if they can do this well, but I think we need more info from the CEO.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:09:23 PM

NO news NO operations NO investor report
BTCQUICK look like BTCdead!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: