Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] My pre-order of Avalon ASICS Batch #2  (Read 2564 times)
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:34:45 PM

well i was going to buy this but then the buyer got a higher bid and jsut stopped resonding. Bids should be only in the thread otherwise you could just fake the bids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberaa (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 08:11:41 PM

Yes you are totally right the problem is there are plenty of people sending me PMs and asking questions ... so since the best offer came from a PM i will maintain his offer ... that doesnt mean hes gonna win because if he for some reason quits i will go check the other bidders in the list ...
Thanks anway ...

//cyberaa
derm

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:40:31 PM

please, what was your order number & payment date?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:41:15 PM

Hmm.. this account went dark right about the time the forum got hacked and the username/pw info was compromised. Then no posting for all of 2012 and then suddenly you have an Avalon for sale? Weird.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
sega01

Activity: 391
Merit: 333

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:45:20 PM

I might be interested in this if there's more proof that this is not a scam. We're dealing with a lot of coins at this price.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 09:30:06 PM

//cyberaa

Is that you DeaDTerra?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 11:25:26 PM

well i was going to buy this but then the buyer got a higher bid and jsut stopped resonding. Bids should be only in the thread otherwise you could just fake the bids.

In another thread, I proposed using the blockchain to make the bids.  This is the ProfMac style auction.

To do that here, OP would create a new payment address for this auction.  To bid, you would just send (0.000 1 * your bid) to that address.  To bid BTC 50, you send BTC 0.05.  To bid BTC 80, you send BTC 0.08

The blockchain makes a nice timestamp and all the action is public.  You are anonymous.

The winning bidder puts his Name, address, and contact info in a message and signs it with his payment address.  He sends that in a PM.

Most of the administrative paperwork is taken care of automatically by the block-chain.  We know the payments are real--though we don't know who made them.

I try to be respectful and informed.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:06:32 AM

In another thread, I proposed using the blockchain to make the bids.  This is the ProfMac style auction.

To do that here, OP would create a new payment address for this auction.  To bid, you would just send (0.000 1 * your bid) to that address.  To bid BTC 50, you send BTC 0.05.  To bid BTC 80, you send BTC 0.08

The blockchain makes a nice timestamp and all the action is public.  You are anonymous.

The winning bidder puts his Name, address, and contact info in a message and signs it with his payment address.  He sends that in a PM.

Most of the administrative paperwork is taken care of automatically by the block-chain.  We know the payments are real--though we don't know who made them.

... and what happens to the bitcoins for the losing bidders ? Very cheesy ProfMacNCheese  Grin
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:58:04 AM

In another thread, I proposed using the blockchain to make the bids.  This is the ProfMac style auction.

To do that here, OP would create a new payment address for this auction.  To bid, you would just send (0.000 1 * your bid) to that address.  To bid BTC 50, you send BTC 0.05.  To bid BTC 80, you send BTC 0.08

The blockchain makes a nice timestamp and all the action is public.  You are anonymous.

The winning bidder puts his Name, address, and contact info in a message and signs it with his payment address.  He sends that in a PM.

Most of the administrative paperwork is taken care of automatically by the block-chain.  We know the payments are real--though we don't know who made them.

... and what happens to the bitcoins for the losing bidders ? Very cheesy ProfMacNCheese  Grin

In his auction, that is cyberaa's call.

However, tell me what should happen to them.

cyberaa (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 01:49:33 PM

Hmm.. this account went dark right about the time the forum got hacked and the username/pw info was compromised. Then no posting for all of 2012 and then suddenly you have an Avalon for sale? Weird.

No i havent just feel the need to post ... and thats easily understandable since my account date and time is too big but the posts are too low ... People that post doesnt mean they are more secure then others everyone can create an account and spam posts everywhere though being an older member of bitcoin itselfs gives such a proof.

Yes still people keep sending me their bids through PM and thats nothing i can do since their bids are higher than anyone that posted here ... since then i dont see any reason to deny their bids ...Right now i received another bid of 80 btcs

That would be an interesting kind of bids ProfMacandCheese if people are interested we could do that ... but there must be any people interested in that method ...All bitcoints that were outbidded would return to their owners after the auction was over or after the bigger bids were two times higher ...

Thanks
//cyberaa

derm

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

would you please be so kind to disclose details of the order in question (payment confirmation, order number).
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 03:32:01 PM

//cyberaa

Is that you DeaDTerra?

DeaDTerra is that you?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:01:10 PM

That would be an interesting kind of bids ProfMacandCheese if people are interested we could do that ... but there must be any people interested in that method ...All bitcoints that were outbidded would return to their owners after the auction was over or after the bigger bids were two times higher ...

I have attended auctions for many years.  People bid more if they see the competition.
You could post a payment address and let the community decide.

I am a possible bidder.  I am collecting funds for a consortium.  You can view how well the collection effort is going on the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: