Author Topic:    (Read 13622 times)
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

Actually Both .
But since i have to choose one
Ill choose Mass Adoption Over Huge price increase.
Like let me give you an example.

What would a company prefer ,
That more people should buy its product
or
The price of the product to be high and less people buying it.

I guess you might have got you answer.
But if you go to see ,
If a company has both , it would be a very successful one.
Like Apple ,
Its prices are high and more over there and many people who buy it .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:46:20 PM

I think both go hand in hand and both will increase the value of bitcoin. Let us analyse why people use bitcoin? Definitely for investment because people are not fool and they will not be interested to buy something which is useless. People have seen value in bitxoin and hence they are investing in it heavily. The result is, bitcoin owns 85 percent of total crypto currency volume.

So price increase will attract new people to adopt bitcoin and thus increase the popularity. Both will help bitcoin to reach new heights.

In fact these both things are interrelated with each other. Any activity would trigger the another activity. Suppose if suddenly 1 million people decide to join bitcoin then there will be an immidiate rise in the demand for bitcoin and hence there will be a rise in the price of bitcoin. Alternatively, if existing bitcoin users decide to acquire more bitcoins due to any news then again there will be increase in demand, increase in price and new investors will enter to make profits.
Certain things do not make much sense when considered separately, an example of this is mass adoption and price. Both are things that are correlated, since one is necessary for the other to exist. Anyway, I think adoption is something that should come first, since the price will depend on the users.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

I think both go hand in hand and both will increase the value of bitcoin. Let us analyse why people use bitcoin? Definitely for investment because people are not fool and they will not be interested to buy something which is useless. People have seen value in bitxoin and hence they are investing in it heavily. The result is, bitcoin owns 85 percent of total crypto currency volume.

So price increase will attract new people to adopt bitcoin and thus increase the popularity. Both will help bitcoin to reach new heights.

In fact these both things are interrelated with each other. Any activity would trigger the another activity. Suppose if suddenly 1 million people decide to join bitcoin then there will be an immidiate rise in the demand for bitcoin and hence there will be a rise in the price of bitcoin. Alternatively, if existing bitcoin users decide to acquire more bitcoins due to any news then again there will be increase in demand, increase in price and new investors will enter to make profits.
Certain things do not make much sense when considered separately, an example of this is mass adoption and price. Both are things that are correlated, since one is necessary for the other to exist. Anyway, I think adoption is something that should come first, since the price will depend on the users.

Or it could be the other way round. A businessman would be interested to acquire BTC all because of its price being valuable and because of that he then start to accepts BTC in exchange for his goods and services.  Like you said these two are related, they can't be just one.
Same effect for which ever come first, its all good for the BTC holders. A digital money which its value can double in a year, its should be attractive to anyone who wants to be in the future economy.

whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:38:20 PM

Have you seen other countries currency being devalued against the US dollar? If bitcoins value continue to increase then many people wont even able to exchange 1 bitcoin because they need to shell out more of their currency and can make their economy in big trouble like in Venezuela. I would opt for a mass adoption of bitcoin with a very stable value so anytime I can decide to exchange bitcoin to buy a commodity using bitcoin.
Mass adoption would not mean that we can get a stable price, it's the volume against the demand, and when the volume of supply is low while the demand is high, it's still the same, investors will hoard to serve their personal interest to make themselves richer. Users does not care if how volatile the price as at the end of the day, they will just exchange it to fiat and it's done.
to me mass adoption is too much important for bitcoin future. because as more and more people will adopt bitcoin it will become more more difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin. in past we have so many examples, when big whale were easily manipulate the price of bitcoin. therefore if the number of bitcoin users will increase bitcoin will become more and more stable, and it will become more difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

yes  both are important, bitcoin price is important because if the price of  bitcoin will continue increasing more and more people will be taking interest in bitcoin and so the number of bitcoin users will also increase.
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

Huge price increase is just for traders and people who are stacking bitcoin on their wallet , Mass adoption is far better for all of us as we can use bitcoin like fiat because adoption means services who only accepting fiat will now accept bitcoin as a payment so all of us are in a win-win situation. It is much better to have a stable price rather than having a huge price increase that just easy to manipulate by those big miners.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:07:10 AM

yes  both are important, bitcoin price is important because if the price of  bitcoin will continue increasing more and more people will be taking interest in bitcoin and so the number of bitcoin users will also increase.

I personally prefer the values rather than price because price is something that won’t remain constant even in short term but value is something that increases or decreases over the period of time. Traders are concerned more about price rather than value and investors consider value rather than price. Both are important but as I said, I prefer values.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:06:30 AM

Actually Both .
But since i have to choose one
Ill choose Mass Adoption Over Huge price increase.
Like let me give you an example.

What would a company prefer ,
That more people should buy its product
or
The price of the product to be high and less people buying it.

I guess you might have got you answer.
But if you go to see ,
If a company has both , it would be a very successful one.
Like Apple ,
Its prices are high and more over there and many people who buy it .

I would say Bitcoin is successful if it has widespread adoption, even if its value is not too high.
The primary objective of a company is to make profits (returns to shareholders). That is not the primary objective of Bitcoin.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:21:31 AM

I would believe mass adoption would be the better choice because it would bring a steady price rise anyway. The more people use and save Bitcoin would naturally bring a bigger market cap fr Bitcoin would you not agree?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

I would believe mass adoption would be the better choice because it would bring a steady price rise anyway. The more people use and save Bitcoin would naturally bring a bigger market cap fr Bitcoin would you not agree?

Agree. Not to mention that if many are holding small amounts of coins, then there will be no artificial pump and dumps, except if it is made by a group or during holidays that everyone needs money for their tables. Many users means sturdy bitcoin price. No more worries about overnight drop in the price.

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:33:07 PM

Have you seen other countries currency being devalued against the US dollar? If bitcoins value continue to increase then many people wont even able to exchange 1 bitcoin because they need to shell out more of their currency and can make their economy in big trouble like in Venezuela. I would opt for a mass adoption of bitcoin with a very stable value so anytime I can decide to exchange bitcoin to buy a commodity using bitcoin.
Mass adoption would not mean that we can get a stable price, it's the volume against the demand, and when the volume of supply is low while the demand is high, it's still the same, investors will hoard to serve their personal interest to make themselves richer. Users does not care if how volatile the price as at the end of the day, they will just exchange it to fiat and it's done.
According to me both are better because mass adoption and price increasing both are independent like if bitcoin value continue to increase then many people will not be able to exchange  bitcoin so both are better for bitcoin future.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

According to me both are better because mass adoption and price increasing both are independent like if bitcoin value continue to increase then many people will not be able to exchange  bitcoin so both are better for bitcoin future.

I think mass adoption and price increase are inter related to each other we cannot expect higher price of bitcoins in future unless there is no mass adoption so adoption is the only key to success and if it happens then it will have a positive impact on the price of bitcoins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:05:34 AM

Mass adoption is better for bitcoin future.If there is huge increase in price, it will be only helpful for traders.It will not help for bitcoin progress in long run. People and retailers should be made aware of bitcoin and they should be made to adopt bitcoin. It will make bitcoin to spread widely.Moreover, mass adoption would increase the demand for bitcoin, which would inturn increase the price of bitcoin.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:11:36 AM

Mass adoption is better for bitcoin future.If there is huge increase in price, it will be only helpful for traders.It will not help for bitcoin progress in long run. People and retailers should be made aware of bitcoin and they should be made to adopt bitcoin. It will make bitcoin to spread widely.Moreover, mass adoption would increase the demand for bitcoin, which would inturn increase the price of bitcoin.

Investors are the one who invest in bitcoin, and they are the one who makes the price moves rapidly when they invest, and price fluctuation is what brings them here. On the other hand, it will only be for the short time, just imagine if all the people in the bitcoin world are investors, probably the price would be like a zigzag, and connivance between traders could be possible too.

But anyway, mass adoption is still the best, with that, the number of bitcoin isn't just in the hands of few, but in the hands of many. That will be a slow and steady price that we will expect if many are holding small amounts.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:21:42 AM

But doesn't mass adoption bring a higher price and vice versa? Cheesy I think it does. The two factors are depending on each other, so no matter which you choose, the other one will take place too. But for a better future I think we need a mass adoption..
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

Since i see many people only care or focus about bitcoin price and they say it's good for bitcoin future. But, of course we know bitcoin is a currency and we need people who use/accept bitcoin as currency.

So, Which one is better for bitcoin future? Mass adoption or huge price increase?
Of course, we're NOT talking huge price increase because mass adoption.
Mostly will answer mass adoption because the price will affected and automatically increase,,
We know that, huge price increase cause people sell out again, so better to have slowly increases, step by step and even big whales will manipulate market price, won't affected so badly. Stop giving them what they want by panic sell, at least mass adoption will lead to more stable price.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

Since i see many people only care or focus about bitcoin price and they say it's good for bitcoin future. But, of course we know bitcoin is a currency and we need people who use/accept bitcoin as currency.

So, Which one is better for bitcoin future? Mass adoption or huge price increase?
Of course, we're NOT talking huge price increase because mass adoption.
Mostly will answer mass adoption because the price will affected and automatically increase,,
We know that, huge price increase cause people sell out again, so better to have slowly increases, step by step and even big whales will manipulate market price, won't affected so badly. Stop giving them what they want by panic sell, at least mass adoption will lead to more stable price.
Well if we think about it this way, what if Bitcoin's price is greater than Gold? Of course the possibility of it having a nedia coverage is big because it has beaten gold in the market than it will be popular to new people. For me we old Bitcoin users will have the advantage of having a huge price increase, we will instantly profit from it because we now know its movement.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

Media are avoiding talk about bitcoin, sure visa, mastercard and others companies are paying some fee to let bitcoin hidden, the thing is there is no way to control or stop bitcoin, crypto world is getting a big space at online top websites, its a question of time till bitcoin boom into the news, and countries be forced to recognize bitcoin as currencie. We need now both of those, but sure mass adoption would be better since it would represent bigger volume, and more transactions, making the coin more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: