Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DonaldCoin group is down : Adsense lost  (Read 4884 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:23:29 AM

What is your progress ?
Why can't you open at least 1 faucet game , add another advertising platform network to it and make it run so you and us can keep making some money.
For example fix the farmerbtc generator if it's your and make it run.
There's no ad network which can be compared with google.
98% of faucets which get banned from google can't recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 04:24:47 AM

Hello DonaldCoin family members,

Sorry to inform you that we lost our adsense.
We lost everything actually, including +$15,000 was holding with our lost adsense.

This is the life, nothing will stay forever.  Cry

I just want to thank everyone who supported us during the year.

I know many will say DonaldCoin now is scam, while i did my best to pay everyone, but i can't continue actually without site income (adsense).

However, i'll try to restore our lost adsense, and run sites again on cheaper server, because i'm now in huge losing.

Thanks everyone for understanding,
i'm doing my best to find a solution to bring sites again with revenue for both you and me like before.

Good weekend,

why did you not withdraw your adsence funds when all faucets had there adsence ban months ago. everyone new adsence was banning faucets.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:38:04 AM

We lost everything actually, including +$15,000 was holding with our lost adsense.

I know many will say DonaldCoin now is scam, while i did my best to pay everyone, but i can't continue actually without site income (adsense).

However, i'll try to restore our lost adsense, and run sites again on cheaper server, because i'm now in huge losing.

i'm doing my best to find a solution to bring sites again with revenue for both you and me like before.

Good weekend,

why did you not withdraw your adsence funds when all faucets had there adsence ban months ago. everyone new adsence was banning faucets.
You don't "withdraw" from adsense. They send you the payment between 22-26 each month.
If it was this simple no faucet owner would mind getting banned from adsense ;p
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 04:45:07 AM

Good weekend,

You don't "withdraw" from adsense. They send you the payment between 22-26 each month.
If it was this simple no faucet owner would mind getting banned from adsense ;p

oh rite. my bad
tachi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:24:46 AM

I think Donald is sleep forever  Embarrassed and all my invest balance is lose... I don't care your trouble, your trouble is not our trouble.
Pycckoe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:05:36 AM

You can use alternative like donaldcoin. http://shamanscoin.com
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:10:15 AM

you were paying what a few cents a day? dude go find something useful to do.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2125

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:01:52 AM

you were paying what a few cents a day? dude go find something useful to do.

few cents?  Cheesy I think the donaldcoin faucets was the faucet which most pay, you can find old posts with printscreen of 1 btc deposit and it goes dry in days..
and the design of the faucets was really unique. and any faucet owner knows the work, so imagine a bigger faucet..

dude go find something useful to do.

well, very useful you come here to criticize lol

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:08:44 AM

Shamanscoin is useless now. Newer members don't recieve a confirmation email and can't withdraw earnings.
Emailed to donaldbitcoin to confirm my mailbox manually. He neither replied nor comfirmed.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
Pycckoe

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:46:26 PM

In this page https://shamanscoin.com/proof-1 you can see what about 10 000 payments already.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:09:35 PM

Hello everyone,

Sorry again for that unexpected problem.
It was big lose for me actually, i lost funds and good sites i worked hard on it Cry

However,
i want to say that we got new adsense account, and creating on new site now.

hope new site will be better than DonaldCoin, no many sites will be created like before, while my old adsense was banned because i have many sites with almost same users, google think i'm copying sites and asking members to visit all my pages.

New adsense will includes one site only, so hope it last for some years at least.
New site will be a generator type.

Thanks everyone for your support, DonaldCoin wasn't grow with You and other members support.

Will update you when new site is ready, probably next 48 hours  Wink

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1211

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:16:25 PM

Hello admin
Is it possible to add all these sites that you have under one wing? Hitpxl, donald, timon, hen, hotel, 101dogs, bear - all of them under single site?

That way people can easily navigate through every one of these sites and Google would not think that you are copying websites.

Thanks for the reply - I was really worried.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:47:41 PM

Hello admin
Is it possible to add all these sites that you have under one wing? Hitpxl, donald, timon, hen, hotel, 101dogs, bear - all of them under single site?

That way people can easily navigate through every one of these sites and Google would not think that you are copying websites.

actually even if we insert all sites in one domain, our income will be much less because we was earning from users again when they visit the other domain. but when they be on same domain our profits will be really less..

new site will be about Pokemon, will try to avoid Pokemon or Bitcoin names on site title/ homepage to avoid problems, but will has Pokemon graphics and Bitcoin rewards.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:05:51 PM

Hello admin

actually even if we insert all sites in one domain, our income will be much less because we was earning from users again when they visit the other domain. but when they be on same domain our profits will be really less..

new site will be about Pokemon, will try to avoid Pokemon or Bitcoin names on site title/ homepage to avoid problems, but will has Pokemon graphics and Bitcoin rewards.

do we get our satoshi from old sites?
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:12:26 PM

Hello admin

sorry but i still don't know what to do with old sites. i already lost ~$15k from adsense, i won't be able to pay all users at old sites  Cry
all i have now is about 5 btc  Grin

however, will work on option to import DonaldCoin balance into new site.

sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2125

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:35:02 AM

Hello admin

sorry but i still don't know what to do with old sites. i already lost ~$15k from adsense, i won't be able to pay all users at old sites  Cry

I think your site still receive a lot of traffic, maybe you can reduce the prizes/raise the time and try mellowads or similar. I think you can earn a little bit by this way and it can help to pay older users..
Well, that's the problem with NET30..
Good luck with the new project, for sure will be another nice faucet!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:29:17 AM

At leasypt you honest about it though most are not and just wait and wait till people are about to reach draw limit then people complain then they wait a little more then dissapear never to be heard of again. 
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 02:41:15 AM

Hello admin

this is best thing if you can success to import all old users balance to new site thus users will not think that you cheated them and bal bla bla .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:16:34 AM

Nice to hear you got a new account. Maybe you can call the satoshies 'pokebits', and most of your users will know that's a code name for their pay. It would fit with the theme and just seem like a game to adsense-- which is all it is anyway.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:37:59 AM

new site will be about Pokemon
I'm not excited with the idea tbh,is there a chance to create a site that doesn't have a cartoon/comic theme?
I don't mind using it as long as it pays but some people might find it childish/not serious enough or even think that it is just a game and never use it cause of this.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: