Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Collection of ebooks (pdf)  (Read 411 times)
hatsack0 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:48:32 PM

Selling a .zip file of numerous pdf files of various books related to computer science.

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.
The C Programming Language by K & R,
An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms by Robert Sedgewick and Philippe Flajolet,
Effective C++, 2nd edition,
Practical Malware Analysis by Michael Sikorski and Andrew Honig.

The following topics are featured extensively in the collection: Computer Security, game development, programming language textbooks, and books on various frameworks.
negotiations by pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:52:40 PM

Selling a .zip file of numerous pdf files of various books related to computer science.

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.
An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms by Robert Sedgewick and Philippe Flajolet,

The following topics are featured extensively in the collection: Computer Security, game development, programming language textbooks, and books on various frameworks.
negotiations by pm

Stupid question: Why are you selling something that is free  Roll Eyes? *Collection of free ebooks (pdf)
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:56:09 PM

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.

negotiations by pm

Stupid question: Why are you selling something that is free  Roll Eyes? *Collection of free ebooks (pdf)

Oops, I meant to say ebook, but free is definitely the wrong word. I will say that it is cheap, though.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.

negotiations by pm

Yeah if it is a free ebooks why we need to pay you if its free. its not a good thing that you are selling here that you can get from other site for free.
Thats a scammy one that many people are also doing this thing here..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.

negotiations by pm

Yeah if it is a free ebooks why we need to pay you if its free. its not a good thing that you are selling here that you can get from other site for free.
Thats a scammy one that many people are also doing this thing here..

I accidentally said that because I realized I forgot a title and just typed whatever came to mind. It was pretty stupid of me Smiley
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:13:30 PM

Oops, I meant to say ebook, but free is definitely the wrong word. I will say that it is cheap, though.
No,it isn't!"Free" fits in here perfectly!How did you acquire those e-books? Downloaded them off the torrents or you bought it ? Most of the e-books you have mentioned are quite easy to get in their pdf versions on the internet.You're doing a nice job by putting all of them together.Selling it for more than $5 is a rip off,why'd someone pay for something that is free ?Yes,if I'm lazy enough to not look for them myself,I don't mind paying 2 dollars for your efforts.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:32:52 PM

No,it isn't!"Free" fits in here perfectly!How did you acquire those e-books? Downloaded them off the torrents or you bought it ? Most of the e-books you have mentioned are quite easy to get in their pdf versions on the internet.You're doing a nice job by putting all of them together.Selling it for more than $5 is a rip off,why'd someone pay for something that is free ?Yes,if I'm lazy enough to not look for them myself,I don't mind paying 2 dollars for your efforts.

It is definitely not $5, it is cheaper than that. Actually, it is < 4 dollars.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:40:03 PM

is there any way of converting them to something other than pdf? I loathe that format for trying to read something, especially books.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:46:58 PM

is there any way of converting them to something other than pdf? I loathe that format for trying to read something, especially books.

No idea. What format did you have in mind? I'm not well-versed in ebook formats.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:48:01 PM

mobi or epub but maybe your files have got some drm or something and pdfs don't convert well normally.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:53:49 PM

mobi or epub but maybe your files have got some drm or something and pdfs don't convert well normally.

looks like Zamzar supports it. (http://www.zamzar.com/convert/pdf-to-mobi/.
Edit: And they also support epub too.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:07:19 AM

I have decided to set a fixed price of $1 in bitcoin, which is 0.001739 BTC, according to the CoinDesk conversion.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:59:46 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: