Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Collection of ebooks (pdf)  (Read 411 times)
hatsack0 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:48:32 PM

Selling a .zip file of numerous pdf files of various books related to computer science.

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.
The C Programming Language by K & R,
An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms by Robert Sedgewick and Philippe Flajolet,
Effective C++, 2nd edition,
Practical Malware Analysis by Michael Sikorski and Andrew Honig.

The following topics are featured extensively in the collection: Computer Security, game development, programming language textbooks, and books on various frameworks.
negotiations by pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:52:40 PM

Selling a .zip file of numerous pdf files of various books related to computer science.

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.
An Introduction to the Analysis of Algorithms by Robert Sedgewick and Philippe Flajolet,

The following topics are featured extensively in the collection: Computer Security, game development, programming language textbooks, and books on various frameworks.
negotiations by pm

Stupid question: Why are you selling something that is free  Roll Eyes? *Collection of free ebooks (pdf)
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:56:09 PM

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.

negotiations by pm

Stupid question: Why are you selling something that is free  Roll Eyes? *Collection of free ebooks (pdf)

Oops, I meant to say ebook, but free is definitely the wrong word. I will say that it is cheap, though.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.

negotiations by pm

Yeah if it is a free ebooks why we need to pay you if its free. its not a good thing that you are selling here that you can get from other site for free.
Thats a scammy one that many people are also doing this thing here..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Books Include:

C++ Primer 5th Edition.

negotiations by pm

Yeah if it is a free ebooks why we need to pay you if its free. its not a good thing that you are selling here that you can get from other site for free.
Thats a scammy one that many people are also doing this thing here..

I accidentally said that because I realized I forgot a title and just typed whatever came to mind. It was pretty stupid of me Smiley
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:13:30 PM

Oops, I meant to say ebook, but free is definitely the wrong word. I will say that it is cheap, though.
No,it isn't!"Free" fits in here perfectly!How did you acquire those e-books? Downloaded them off the torrents or you bought it ? Most of the e-books you have mentioned are quite easy to get in their pdf versions on the internet.You're doing a nice job by putting all of them together.Selling it for more than $5 is a rip off,why'd someone pay for something that is free ?Yes,if I'm lazy enough to not look for them myself,I don't mind paying 2 dollars for your efforts.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:32:52 PM

No,it isn't!"Free" fits in here perfectly!How did you acquire those e-books? Downloaded them off the torrents or you bought it ? Most of the e-books you have mentioned are quite easy to get in their pdf versions on the internet.You're doing a nice job by putting all of them together.Selling it for more than $5 is a rip off,why'd someone pay for something that is free ?Yes,if I'm lazy enough to not look for them myself,I don't mind paying 2 dollars for your efforts.

It is definitely not $5, it is cheaper than that. Actually, it is < 4 dollars.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:40:03 PM

is there any way of converting them to something other than pdf? I loathe that format for trying to read something, especially books.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:46:58 PM

is there any way of converting them to something other than pdf? I loathe that format for trying to read something, especially books.

No idea. What format did you have in mind? I'm not well-versed in ebook formats.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:48:01 PM

mobi or epub but maybe your files have got some drm or something and pdfs don't convert well normally.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:53:49 PM

mobi or epub but maybe your files have got some drm or something and pdfs don't convert well normally.

looks like Zamzar supports it. (http://www.zamzar.com/convert/pdf-to-mobi/.
Edit: And they also support epub too.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:07:19 AM

I have decided to set a fixed price of $1 in bitcoin, which is 0.001739 BTC, according to the CoinDesk conversion.
hatsack0 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:59:46 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: