Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous?  (Read 6597 times)
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:29:14 PM

Dude, I am sorry for your deficiency in iq... Maybe you will understand better...

Our food aid stopped natural selection in Africa. They keep multiplying until we stop feeding them, the continent itself can't sustain that population.
They're already entering Europe by the millions, and we let them. Birth control is the only cure.

Actually, white supremacists restarted natural selection throughout the world. They were brought to Europe years ago because white people were too goddamn lazy to do their own work.
For sure they're not coming to Europe to work! Just like they don't work in Africa. Here our government just gives them free money. Of course they keep coming!

When you say birth control is a "cure" to a certain race, you're implying they're diseased you Nazi imperialist eugenicist scum.
You must be crazy if you don't understand what exponential population growth does to a finite earth! Oh yeah, call the nazis, that's always good if you're too dumb for arguments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:49:56 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 08:31:38 PM by markj113

Actually, white supremacists restarted natural selection throughout the world. They were brought to Europe years ago because white people were too goddamn lazy to do their own work. When you say birth control is a "cure" to a certain race, you're implying they're diseased you Nazi imperialist eugenicist scum.

So white people are too lazy to do their own work yet we get bombarded daily with adverts asking for money to pay for food, water, toilets, medication etc. for Africa. How about them sorting their own country out?

Was the UK gifted with millions of $ in donations when we implemented clean water, toilets and sewer system a few hundred years ago - no we did it off own back.

The fact is there is not enough food and water in Africa to support the population (Mugabe didnt help when he took the land off the white farmers which then turned to dust under black ownership) and them breeding like rats does not help the situation. Perhaps condoms would help stem the starvation and aids epidemic etc.

Africa was gifted with vast resources such as diamonds, gold etc yet the indiginous population walked over them and continued to live like shit in mud huts until the white man pointed out to them what they had and educated them how to mine the resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

I have had enough of Merkel and her croanies flooding the EU with millions of migrants that the people do not want.  I am sick of Muslims coming to a country posing as asylum seekers then milking the system for benefits while demanding the host country bends to their will.  I am sick of every person that speaks up getting branded as a White racist (because no other race can be racist under the current PC bullshit culture)

I honestly believe that most EU countries are getting close to civil war and what happens to these muslim migrants will make what happened the jews in WWII look like a picnic.

Poland : 150,00 march against muslim immigration :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:15:40 PM

Was the UK gifted with millions of $ in donations when we implemented clean water, toilets and sewer system a few hundred years ago - no we did it off own back.

Wrong. The Thames River was at one point one of the filthiest bodies of water in the world, this was because flushing systems were not used by white people until way later. White people did not learn how to bathe or have basic hygiene until the Moorish people taught them how. Slaves were made to throw buckets of their shit out the window, where they would occasionally land on someone's heads, killing them. They weren't "gifted" with millions of $$$ in labor, per se, because they stole it, slavery was stolen free labor. So no, it was not off their "own back".

Africa was gifted with vast resources such as diamonds, gold etc yet the indiginous population walked over them and continued to live like shit in mud huts until the white man pointed out to them what they had and educated them how to mine the resources.

Again, your history is off. The "vast resources" such as diamonds, gold, etc were stolen by the white male when they installed their own dictators and taught them about white supremacy, homophobia, etc, thereby destroying their culture. You are repeating conservative beliefs from the 18th century, the white man's burden, the overrefuted false belief that the white man was the savior of all the races. To this day, white people don't wipe their ass cheeks properly after taking a shit.

I have had enough of Merkel and her croanies flooding the EU with millions of migrants that the people do not want.  I am sick of Muslims coming to a country posing as asylum seekers then milking the system for benefits while demanding the host country bends to their will.  I am sick of every person that speaks up getting branded as a White racist (because no other race can be racist under the current PC bullshit culture)

The Muslim refugees coming in to the West at large numbers is a direct result of the foreign policies of these countries. Had they not unjustly intervened in the Middle East, there would not be any Syrian refugees. Unfortunately, the British, American, Saudi, and Israeli governments all have foreign policy which seeks to create more terrorists, refugees, militants, radicals, all in the form of blowback. They want to create a very unsafe world for our children.

You're already sick of a couple of migrants coming in legally, through peaceful means? Imagine how the Natives feel when you sit on your ass, occupying their land that your ancestors stole through deceit and false promises (including Christianity which would otherwise have never made it to Africa and the Middle East).

I honestly believe that most EU countries are getting close to civil war and what happens to these muslim migrants will make what happened the jews in WWII look like a picnic.

Of course you couldn't conclude your post without going full Nazi.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:17:53 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 09:44:55 AM by markj113

I am not stating I agree with it, it is my prediction of what will happen with the increasing tensions between the indiginous people and the immigrant population forced upon them.

150,000 mass protest in Poland, all it would take is a terror attack or two on Polish soil to have these people looking for blood.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:23:27 AM

I am not stating I agree with it, it is my prediction of what will happen with the increasing tensions between the indiginous people and the immigrant population forced upon them.

150,000 mass protest in Poland, all it would take is a terror arrack or two on Polish soil to have these people looking for blood.

What exactly do you mean by "tensions between the indigenous people and the immigrant population forced upon them"? Because I read that as, the Natives there (Who are not white people by the way), and then the white people that complain about immigration, who ironically, are the immigrants themselves.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:49:27 AM

You keep trying to side skirt the issue.

The fact is that a very large % of every EU country do not want their lands flooded with muslim immigrants.  This is a fact as right wing parties are gaining more support daily and the main driving factor behind Brexit was uncontrolled immigration.

At the moment many EU countries are a powder keg just waiting for spark to to set the whole lot off and when it it does kick off they will turn on immigrants to vent their frustrations and the result will not be pretty.

I am suprised Merkel isnt hanging from a tree already.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:57:17 AM

You keep trying to side skirt the issue.

The fact is that a very large % of every EU country do not want their lands flooded with muslim immigrants.  This is a fact as right wing parties are gaining more support daily and the main driving factor behind Brexit was uncontrolled immigration.

At the moment many EU countries are a powder keg just waiting for spark to to set the whole lot off and when it it does kick off they will turn on immigrants to vent their frustrations and the result will not be pretty.

I am suprised Merkel isnt hanging from a tree already.

LOL you're accusing me of "side skirting" the issue when you ignored my entire post which shot down every crappy "argument" that you had made.

Also, the Third Reich was pretty popular among its people too, that proves nothing, except that people can turn into fascist mass murderers if led by the right dictator, who uses the right fear mongering techniques (ie they ruined our economy, they took our jerbz)

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:05:11 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 10:21:40 AM by markj113

The people are not be led by a dictator though.

The people are rebelling against the polictical establishment that want uncontrolled immigration.

You canot deny the points I made in my previous post.  You can not deny the crime and rape epidemic these muslims brought with them.

There are over 4000 recognised religions in the world, and I am sick of having one in particular rammed down my throat constantly.  When was the last time you heard of Sikh or Hindu kicking off demanding that a host country changes its traditions to suit their chosen way of life?

p.s. looking through your post history you seem to have a real problem with whitey and his "privilege"
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:20:29 AM

The people are not be led by a dictator though.

The people are rebelling against the polictical establishment that want uncontrolled immigration.

You canot deny the points I made in my previous post.  You can not deny the crime and rape epidemic these muslims brought with them.

There are over 4000 recognised religions in the world, and I am sick of having one in particular rammed down my throat constantly.  When was the last time you heard of Sikh or Hindu kicking off demanding that a host country changes its traditions to suit their chosen way of life?

p.s. looking through your post history you seem to have a real problem with whitey and his "privilege"

These damn immigrants with their poor English, am I right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Just to be clear, being pro-border control does not make you a "rebel against the establishment". You are literally falling into the establishment's fear mongering, allowing them to steal more money from you in the form of taxes for border control. Statist fear mongering is killing our planet.

Yes, there are over 4000 religions in the world, most of them have some kind of celebration recognized on December 25, yet there is only one that, despite having stolen it from other religions, seeks to shove it down everybody's throats and make it about themselves  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:34:15 AM

These damn immigrants with their poor English, am I right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Just to be clear, being pro-border control does not make you a "rebel against the establishment". You are literally falling into the establishment's fear mongering, allowing them to steal more money from you in the form of taxes for border control. Statist fear mongering is killing our planet.

Yes, there are over 4000 religions in the world, most of them have some kind of celebration recognized on December 25, yet there is only one that, despite having stolen it from other religions, seeks to shove it down everybody's throats and make it about themselves  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

p.s. a few typo's on a forum does not equate to me being illiterate.  I am just typing quickly not taking care as it is not important to me.

You think Merkel's insane immigration policy is just fear mongering to impose additonal taxes for border control - your nuts.

Because a once a year celebration really compares to daily bullshit coming the other way right  Roll Eyes

The funds spent on immigrant benefits, health care, policing, schooling etc. would probably cost significantly more than additional border security.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:20:46 PM

p.s. a few typo's on a forum does not equate to me being illiterate.  I am just typing quickly not taking care as it is not important to me.

I didn't say it makes you illiterate, but it's sad that proper spelling and grammar is not important to you, but a bunch of brown people living in the same country as you is.

You think Merkel's insane immigration policy is just fear mongering to impose additonal taxes for border control - your nuts.

First off, I didn't say that. I said fascist border policing is fear mongering. Also, when you confuse "You are" with "your", that's a proper grammar error that can be attributed to your third grade English, not a typo.

The funds spent on immigrant benefits, health care, policing, schooling etc. would probably cost significantly more than additional border security.

Wrong again. Border security is associated with way higher costs than education, but it depends on the country. For the sake of my example, I'm talking about border policing at the US-Mexico border.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:45:54 PM

So do you agree with Merkel's immigration policy or not?

What do you think will be final outcome if it continues in its current form?
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:57:13 PM

I am an anarchist, I don't believe in a concept like government policy, so asking me about whether I agree or disagree with it does not really make any sense, I'm for open borders, that's it.

Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:16:05 PM

I am an anarchist, I don't believe in a concept like government policy, so asking me about whether I agree or disagree with it does not really make any sense, I'm for open borders, that's it.

If you are for open border why not for no-border? Do you have open door policy in your home? I think not. So not everyone can enter your home but everyone can enter your country? What do you against those that may take your country and but you outside of it with close border?

I think merkel feel good will cost around 70billions euros (http://www.wsj.com/articles/germany-puts-migration-related-costs-at-over-86-billion-over-next-four-years-1467392402). Peanuts.

For others the total bill is between 0,5 to 1 trillion: "January 3. Hans-Werner Sinn, one of the best-known economists in Germany, cited estimates that German taxpayers could end up paying 450 billion euros ($500 billion) for the upkeep of the million migrants who arrived in Germany in 2015. This estimate would presumably double to nearly one trillion euros if another million migrants arrive in Germany in 2016"
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7423/germany-migrant-crisis

Almost nothing. Bring them all! We can do it!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:31:07 PM

For others the total bill is between 0,5 to 1 trillion: "January 3. Hans-Werner Sinn, one of the best-known economists in Germany, cited estimates that German taxpayers could end up paying 450 billion euros ($500 billion) for the upkeep of the million migrants who arrived in Germany in 2015. This estimate would presumably double to nearly one trillion euros if another million migrants arrive in Germany in 2016"
Thank you! Usually they try to show low costs by looking at a short periode of time instead of the rest of their lives.
It's insanity to spend a 1,000,000,000,000 euro just because they entered Germany illegally. As a thank you, Germans are already being slaughtered by them.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:43:07 PM

Thank you! Usually they try to show low costs by looking at a short periode of time instead of the rest of their lives.
It's insanity to spend a 1,000,000,000,000 euro just because they entered Germany illegally. As a thank you, Germans are already being slaughtered by them.

What I find sad is for the native who are in difficulties. Some of their ancestors were through real hardship to contribute to Germany and sacrificed a lot, and they get nothing. While new comers breeder for the purpose of extracting value for their native country come and get all the benefits you can imagine. Native Elderly are left to rot in death row while the young gang bangers get everything for free. They have never contributed anything to the country they invade.

Immigration to America was hardcore. What you have on you and good luck! Hey btw we shoot on sight. So be good.

Ahh the old wide Wild West Wink no merkel tits to leech on.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:24:08 PM

white countries for everyone. every nation and race on earth is allowed to have pride in its own identity but europeans who wish to preserve their race and culture are said to be racists who desire supremacy over others. whites are unique in the world in that we alone suffer from the jewish-inspired disease of racial guilt and self hatred that teaches us we owe the world something for colonialism and slavery. it doesn't exist in jew free asia or in eastern european countries who expelled their jews during the last war. let us learn from their example.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:23:12 PM

If you are for open border why not for no-border? Do you have open door policy in your home? I think not. So not everyone can enter your home but everyone can enter your country? What do you against those that may take your country and but you outside of it with close border?

Because my home is private property, whereas the land where the governments have put borders are not. Also, I find it hilarious that you pasted a left winged feminist icon meme.

white countries for everyone. every nation and race on earth is allowed to have pride in its own identity but europeans who wish to preserve their race and culture are said to be racists who desire supremacy over others. whites are unique in the world in that we alone suffer from the jewish-inspired disease of racial guilt and self hatred that teaches us we owe the world something for colonialism and slavery. it doesn't exist in jew free asia or in eastern european countries who expelled their jews during the last war. let us learn from their example.

Not true. I speak out against all ideologies which are extremely fascist and Nationalist. White supremacy is one of them. Black Nationalism is not.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:54:14 PM

Not true. I speak out against all ideologies which are extremely fascist and Nationalist. White supremacy is one of them. Black Nationalism is not.
you can speak out against whatever you like but unless you can point me in the direction of some non western non white countries who willingly allow "minorities" to enter in such great numbers that they threaten the demographic integrity of those countries your words wont carry much weight

this debate comes up all the time in japan and parts of eastern europe where they're struggling with low birthrates and they always decide against taking in coloured immigrants because the survival of their people is more important to them than gdp

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:05:14 PM

you can speak out against whatever you like but unless you can point me in the direction of some non western non white countries who willingly allow "minorities" to enter in such great numbers that they threaten the demographic integrity of those countries your words wont carry much weight

this debate comes up all the time in japan and parts of eastern europe where they're struggling with low birthrates and they always decide against taking in coloured immigrants because the survival of their people is more important to them than gdp

Japan doesn't have a track record of bombing and nuking other countries, so that's why the focus is on the Western world.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: