Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous?  (Read 6597 times)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:38:27 PM

Japan doesn't have a track record of bombing and nuking other countries, so that's why the focus is on the Western world.
not seeing the relevance of this to anything, is this some marxist jew "whites deserve to die out because they had colonies" argument or something else

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:41:03 PM

Not true. I speak out against all ideologies which are extremely fascist and Nationalist. White supremacy is one of them. Black Nationalism is not.
you can speak out against whatever you like but unless you can point me in the direction of some non western non white countries who willingly allow "minorities" to enter in such great numbers that they threaten the demographic integrity of those countries your words wont carry much weight

this debate comes up all the time in japan and parts of eastern europe where they're struggling with low birthrates and they always decide against taking in coloured immigrants because the survival of their people is more important to them than gdp

Japan doesn't have a track record of bombing and nuking other countries, so that's why the focus is on the Western world.

Man you are so uneducated and close in your conviction. It's beyond belief. Most the left is like you btw. Ignorant and miscreant.

white countries for everyone. every nation and race on earth is allowed to have pride in its own identity but europeans who wish to preserve their race and culture are said to be racists who desire supremacy over others. whites are unique in the world in that we alone suffer from the jewish-inspired disease of racial guilt and self hatred that teaches us we owe the world something for colonialism and slavery. it doesn't exist in jew free asia or in eastern european countries who expelled their jews during the last war. let us learn from their example.

You are right and wrong at the same time. It's the haretz readers and writers. All this gang. Those are the ones you are looking for. And for your information they would destroy isreal too!!! Happily Israelis defense forces understood them and know for now how to handle them. This group that you refer to has a lot of people in it... One sure thing they aren't Jewish or Christians or what ever. They have their own religion. Awesome123 is a good example of such folks: scum of the earth and traitors.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:08:53 PM

Not true. I speak out against all ideologies which are extremely fascist and Nationalist. White supremacy is one of them. Black Nationalism is not.
you can speak out against whatever you like but unless you can point me in the direction of some non western non white countries who willingly allow "minorities" to enter in such great numbers that they threaten the demographic integrity of those countries your words wont carry much weight

this debate comes up all the time in japan and parts of eastern europe where they're struggling with low birthrates and they always decide against taking in coloured immigrants because the survival of their people is more important to them than gdp

Man you are so uneducated and close in your conviction. It's beyond belief. Most the left is like you btw. Ignorant and miscreant.

white countries for everyone. every nation and race on earth is allowed to have pride in its own identity but europeans who wish to preserve their race and culture are said to be racists who desire supremacy over others. whites are unique in the world in that we alone suffer from the jewish-inspired disease of racial guilt and self hatred that teaches us we owe the world something for colonialism and slavery. it doesn't exist in jew free asia or in eastern european countries who expelled their jews during the last war. let us learn from their example.

You are right and wrong at the same time. It's the haretz readers and writers. All this gang. Those are the ones you are looking for. And for your information they would destroy isreal too!!! Happily Israelis defense forces understood them and know for now how to handle them. This group that you refer to has a lot of people in it... One sure thing they aren't Jewish or Christians or what ever. They have their own religion. Awesome123 is a good example of such folks: scum of the earth and traitors.

I find it highly amusing that you copy pasted my quote about slander being the tool of the loser when the debate is lost, only to refer to me as "scum of the earth" about four posts later.

Also, I'm very proud to be a traitor.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:25:42 PM

I find it highly amusing that you copy pasted my quote about slander being the tool of the loser when the debate is lost, only to refer to me as "scum of the earth" about four posts later.

Also, I'm very proud to be a traitor.

I know... Don't worry.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:36:59 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 09:55:07 PM by ridewithme

All nationalism is bad, (in my humble opinion) people have the right to it  only as a means to self preservation, (such as any case of people fearing potential genocide) maybe I'm wrong but white people are not in any kind of danger nor does their culture seem to be or does it seem to need to be protected and so the idea that they require secure borders to preserve their culture seems ridiculous.

The Idea that two distinct cultures cannot live side by side regardless of where they are from is not true, its merely accurate of whats happened in history due to the fact that colonizers did not have the intention to live with the inhabitants of the land they were colonizing and also the fact that outside factors at the time unknown to science such as disease also irradicated the natives of many colonized lands.

anyways needless to say there is no proof that many cultures cant thrive side by side in the same countries, as long as we all agree to peacefully cooperate and respect one anothers beliefs and not let them infringe upon the beliefs of others. The fact that anyone is native anywhere is not a good reason to have more or less rights than anyone else because we are all human and should all have equal rights all the time.

the only real problems we face are economic, much like communism in a country the idea that all countries are responsible for one another means some countries that produce less require help from countries that produce more, this problem will be fixed with the advent of things like bitcoin and 3d printers. many things will come along that help people have a better way of life than their current economic system allows until one day all economic systems become secondary to these new tools. In the Star Trek TV Universe eventually they are able to print water and food and economic differences between nations become petty and no longer relevant. This is actually a plausible scenario in real life, if we all have enough food and water there is immediately a lot less to fight over.

Anyways to sum up white people just need to fuck each other and make more white people for their culture to continue and nothing is prohibiting them from doing that. The idea that nationalism is somehow the answer or to have white only countries is the answer is going backwards. White people should feel pride in the fact that their countries are now all mixed and take pride in their immigration as it may be the greatest gift to mankind their societies ever provided the world. (even if these amazing programs that currently exist unfortunatley had to start with the plight of many of the originators of these programs coming to these lands as slaves) All countries should be allowing every one in who wants to come and work there regardless of race religion, gender or sexual orientation, and they should have equal rights.  

White Nationalism is no better or worse than any other Nationalism related to religion or race in theory, accept that no one can argue how much blood it has on its hands and maybe its due to how successful white people have been and their societies have been and when they decide to discriminate against other people who are not white it has the potential to do a lot of damage.
its also very insensitive to the fact that white people have already been privileged with success and held back everyone else. It not necessary in a sense. White people still have communities and families and cultural experiences all their own so why hold down anyone else?

Why feel competitive towards one another when you have already been so blessed and fortunate? We are all stuck on this earth together and a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. We should be working together to bring out the best in one another because nationalism will only lead to our worst. let us instead be competitive about helping one another the most and see where that gets us. Maybe the cure for cancer lies in the potential of a mind in an under developed country who isnt getting access to school and we are all missing out

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:31:02 PM

"Not being able to fly the confederate flag and burn down black churches wearing white hoodies is literally white genocide!!!!1"

No, it is the planned immigration aiming to racially diversify only Aryan nations.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:33:56 PM

The white genocide is real, worldwide and systemic. They (who ever they are) hate us. Don't get weak by using the narrative of a defeated ideology.

Lmao "white genocide". Because white people were rounded up like cattle, put on ships to continents away, so they could be slaves to races of people who deemed them inferior. Because white people are being droned bombed and air strike slaughtered on a daily basis. Because white people were distributed HIV positive needles. Because white people were mobbed to death. Because white people are shot by police at routine traffic stops on a daily basis, then have their deaths justified. Lol, get outta here with that "white genocide" bullshit of yours.

Look at population share by color... See the evolution. It's statistic. Furthermore they are more white killed by police in America than blacks. Look it up. It's stats too. But don't worry I understand that any fact contrary to your punishement agenda against white people who have nothing to do with what you wrote must be pursued at all cost becaus the goal is to loot. Slave trade is illegal in the west countrary to certain African countries. Furthermore it's not my fault if Africans didn't need to invent the wheel.

You can't accuse people who have nothing to do with something of being guilty. Racist or white guilt consumed.

See the evolution? What are you talking about? Are you a Darwinist racist? Charles Darwin believed that black people were the inferior species, who would in the future be exterminated.

Citation, please.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:47:37 PM

Can you people please post a scientific source for the definition of Aryan?   Kiss

Ignoring the truth doesn't change it.  Undecided

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=96sQAAAAIAAJ&source=gbs_navlinks_s

The Aryan Origin of the Gaelic Race and Language
Ulick Joseph Bourke

In another words, Aryans are the descendants of people which lived in the European continent, British Islands, Iceland and west Russia before 20th century.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:55:48 PM

I wouldn't say ridiculous. Terrible? Sure. A tragedy? Certainly.

White supremacy is founded upon the idea that the straight white male is superior to any other demographic in the world. Centuries of forging the global empire in the name of God (Manifest Destiny) and a sense of messianism (White man's burden) has caused the eugenicists to end up on top, through fear mongering.

Bayer has openly admitted to selling HIV-positive "medication" to Latin American and Asian countries. There is a reason why HIV is most common among demographics despised by the straight white male. In fact, during WWII (During which the straight white male supported the Nazis 100% btw), the German chemist who was going to be sentenced for war crimes in Nuremburg fled to the United States, where he was made the Chairman of Bayer.

By withholding essential services such as harm reduction, contraception, and safer sex education from certain demographics, white supremacists allowed HIV to be prevalent, in hopes that it would exterminate the people they didn't like. Hitler was influenced heavily by California-style eugenics.

Oh yeah, there is a genocide being orchestrated against Aryan populated nations, but it is "white supremacy" which is trying to destroy other demographic in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Instead to trust others to tell what the books says, you should go direct to the book. Be always skeptical of Wikipedia.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:58:23 PM

Dude, I am sorry for your deficiency in iq... Maybe you will understand better...

Our food aid stopped natural selection in Africa. They keep multiplying until we stop feeding them, the continent itself can't sustain that population.
They're already entering Europe by the millions, and we let them. Birth control is the only cure.

Actually, white supremacists restarted natural selection throughout the world. They were brought to Europe years ago because white people were too goddamn lazy to do their own work. When you say birth control is a "cure" to a certain race, you're implying they're diseased you Nazi imperialist eugenicist scum.

What? Have you even studied natural selection? Darwin? There are so many things wrong with your statement....
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:02:14 PM

Can you people please post a scientific source for the definition of Aryan?   Kiss

Ignoring the truth doesn't change it.  Undecided

Ulick Joseph Bourke

In another words, Aryans are the descendants of people which lived in the European continent, British Islands, Iceland and west Russia before 20th century.

Im not a anthropologist so before I start to read that book from 1875 can you comment shortly if this wiki article is correct: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race ? Huh

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:11:20 PM

What? Have you even studied natural selection? Darwin? There are so many things wrong with your statement....

There are even more things wrong with Darwin's statements:

I have studied natural selection, I stay away from Darwin.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:14:41 PM

Can you people please post a scientific source for the definition of Aryan?   Kiss

Ignoring the truth doesn't change it.  Undecided

Ulick Joseph Bourke

Im not a anthropologist so before I start to read that book from 1875 can you comment shortly if this wiki article is correct: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race ? Huh

Yes, I agree with that definition. Just ignore the yet another "Nazi" and "master race" slur. It was National Socialism and yes, it recognized the Aryan race to define the policies of the state. But it was not intended to slave other races, it was only intended to assert that Europe was the homeland of the Aryan people.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:21:52 PM

Can you people please post a scientific source for the definition of Aryan?   Kiss

Ignoring the truth doesn't change it.  Undecided

Ulick Joseph Bourke

Yes, I agree with that definition. Just ignore the yet another "Nazi" and "master race" slur. It was National Socialism and yes, it recognized the Aryan race to define the policies of the state. But it was not intended to slave other races, it was only intended to assert that Europe was the homeland of the Aryan people.

The article describes Aryans ranging from Europe over India to Nepal though.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:33:20 PM

Let's put this in a wider context:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ZvsHAAAAIAAJ&dq=the+descent+of+man&source=gbs_navlinks_s

Darwin meant "exterminate" by the process of Natural Selection.

What is wrong with that? That statement fits perfectly Darwin's hypothesis.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:35:44 PM

Let's put this in a wider context:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ZvsHAAAAIAAJ&dq=the+descent+of+man&source=gbs_navlinks_s

Darwin meant "exterminate" by the process of Natural Selection.

What is wrong with that? That statement fits perfectly Darwin's hypothesis.

He referred to black people as the "savage" or "inferior" races. He knew he was wrong, because people were into egalitarianism even in his days. It was only white supremacists who could not accept that all races are equal, he believed he had some magical powers for being white. Does that sound familiar? Because it certainly does to me.

And, he was wrong. PoCs are still here, and they're here to stay, whether you like it or not =]

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:44:33 PM

The article describes Aryans ranging from Europe over India to Nepal though.

Well, that is the problem with open source encyclopedias.

Aryan people once lived in such places thousands of years ago. But they were breed out and today just mongrel races live there. The problem here is the lack of racial awareness of who produced that definition. Aryans are just really "white people", from the sun tanned Mediterranean to the milk skin Nordic, from the strong eastern European to the Auburn haired Irish and Icelander.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:54:19 PM

He referred to black people as the "savage" or "inferior" races. He knew he was wrong, because people were into egalitarianism even in his days. It was only white supremacists who could not accept that all races are equal, he believed he had some magical powers for being white. Does that sound familiar? Because it certainly does to me.

And, he was wrong. PoCs are still here, and they're here to stay, whether you like it or not =]

He was correct at the time he wrote that. The majority of Africans were just savages, no signs of civilization ever found among them. That explain how the Egyptians where able to survive for 3000 years: endless supply of salves captured from the savages tribes of Africa. Yet, even after Egypt civilization, the Africans were not able to do anything more than build huts. So Darwin was historical correct, the Africans at that time were savages. It was Aryans which provided every technology the Africans use today. They are inferior when the comparison is technological progress and human intelligence.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:57:44 PM

He was correct at the time he wrote that. The majority of Africans were just savages, no signs of civilization ever found among them. That explain how the Egyptians where able to survive for 3000 years

Boy, are you going to be in for a big surprise when you find out what continent Egypt is in.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:03:13 AM

The funny part about this discussion, is that if was not Darwin amazing insight in the natural world, we would not have the advanced medicine we have today. Darwin theory open the world for a new perspective: experiment in mammals could be done to replicate experiments in man since there was a genetic relationship between both. Thus a new field of scientific biology came to exist, making possible to develop medicine to save lives of unnecessary suffering.

Yet there are people still bashing Aryans like Darwin and others of being "supremacists"...

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: