Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous?  (Read 6596 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:07:40 AM

He was correct at the time he wrote that. The majority of Africans were just savages, no signs of civilization ever found among them. That explain how the Egyptians where able to survive for 3000 years

Boy, are you going to be in for a big surprise when you find out what continent Egypt is in.

Just in case you do not know: Egyptian civilization was a small part of the African continent and they were not even "black". In other words, the African people where ruled and slaved by another race while living in Egypt.

What race you think was Cleopatra, the last pharaoh?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:16:11 AM

He was correct at the time he wrote that. The majority of Africans were just savages, no signs of civilization ever found among them. That explain how the Egyptians where able to survive for 3000 years

Boy, are you going to be in for a big surprise when you find out what continent Egypt is in.

Just in case you do not know: Egyptian civilization was a small part of the African continent and they were not even "black". In other words, the African people where ruled and slaved by another race while living in Egypt.

African is not synonymous with black. Just stop talking on this topic, please, save yourself from the embarrassment. Just so you guys know, I've dealt with the exact same arguments for over 7 years

Account recovered 08-12-2019
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:23:40 AM

African is not synonymous with black. Just stop talking on this topic, please, save yourself from the embarrassment. Just so you guys know, I've dealt with the exact same arguments for over 7 years

You did not answer my question: what race you think was Cleopatra?

When I said African were savages, I meant racially Africans, the races of African people. They never developed any civilization. You then implied they developed Egyptian civilization. So, who developed Egyptian civilization and how that proves that Africans are not most savages at the time Darwin wrote his book?
awesome31312

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:26:04 AM

When I said African were savages, I meant racially Africans, the races of African people. They never developed any civilization. You then implied they developed Egyptian civilization. So, who developed Egyptian civilization and how that proves that Africans are not most savages at the time Darwin wrote his book?

At the time Darwin wrote his book, Black people were being enslaved by the white people, so clearly, we can see who was the real savage of his time. By "racially African", do you mean "black people"? If so, just say it, don't be ashamed of the terminology, be ashamed of the ideology.

Egyptians developed Egyptian civilization, not some blond guy with blue eyes, sorry!

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:31:45 AM

At the time Darwin wrote his book, Black people were being enslaved by the white people, so clearly, we can see who was the real savage of his time. By "racially African", do you mean "black people"? If so, just say it, don't be ashamed of the terminology, be ashamed of the ideology.

Egyptians developed Egyptian civilization, not some blond guy with blue eyes, sorry!

I mean Negroes.

By the time of Darwin the Africans were capturing and slaving their own people to sell to the "white supremacists". Europeans had barely done any capturing of savage tribes in the Africa continent. Moreover, If was not by the slave trade many Negroes would be still living among their primitive ancestors today. Every descendant of Africans living in an Aryan nation should be extremely grateful for what Aryans did for their welfare.

EDIT: Anyway, what race you think was Cleopatra? You still did not answer. Negro she was not. So what she was?
awesome31312

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:37:28 AM

I mean Negroes.

By the time of Darwin the Africans were capturing and slaving their own people to sell to the "white supremacists". Europeans had barely done any capturing of savage tribes in the Africa continent. Moreover, If was not by the slave trade many Negroes would be still living among their primitive ancestors today. Every descendant of Africans living in an Aryan nation should be extremely grateful for what Aryans did for their welfare.

Your definition of "Aryan" is a bit off, and Hitleresque.

Also, if you are born to American parents, it doesn't make you a descendant of Africans. You seem to have everything mixed up. "Africans" did not run the slave trade, white people did. Do they teach anything in Catholic school?

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:51:45 AM

I mean Negroes.

Also, if you are born to American parents, it doesn't make you a descendant of Africans. You seem to have everything mixed up. "Africans" did not run the slave trade, white people did. Do they teach anything in Catholic school?

It does as the genes of a Negro will always be traced back to the African continent. Thus why the usual term African Americans.

Yes, Africans did run the slave trade among themselves. This is well documented and a simple Google search will provide you the details. Slave trade has been practiced by all races, not just Aryans.

Moreover, you did not answer the question of what race was Cleopatra. So it seems you are not well versed in such subject. So I will not insist on it.

I will finally say that whatever is your excuse to label Aryans as "white supremacists", none justify the planned mass immigration into Aryan nations. It is genocide and you are just looking for a pretext to justify it.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:56:06 AM

I mean Negroes.

It does as the genes of a Negro will always be traced back to the African continent. Thus why the usual term African Americans.

Yes, Africans did run the slave trade among themselves. This is well documented and a simple Google search will provide you the details. Slave trade has been practiced by all races, not just Aryans.

Moreover, you did not answer the question of what race was Cleopatra. So it seems you are not well versed in such subject. So I will not insist on it.

I will finally say that whatever is your excuse to label Aryans as "white supremacists", none justify the planned mass immigration into Aryan nations. It is genocide and you are just looking for a pretext to justify it.

Cleopatra wasn't white.

Also, when you use the N word, are you referring to black people in particular? Every human being, regardless of skin color, can trace their roots to the African continent, white people didn't just plop from the sky, despite what followers of White Jesus would have you believe. Saying "all races practiced slavery" neither excuses white supremacy, nor does it negate the fact that white people ran the slave trade in America.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:11:13 AM

Also, when you use the N word, are you referring to black people in particular? Every human being, regardless of skin color, can trace their roots to the African continent, white people didn't just plop from the sky, despite what followers of White Jesus would have you believe. Saying "all races practiced slavery" neither excuses white supremacy, nor does it negate the fact that white people ran the slave trade in America.

That is just a hypothesis, it has not been even proven true.

Go figure out, you are not not well versed in the subject for a serious discussion at the moment. All you are doing is find an excuse to justify the genocide of the Aryan people in their own homelands.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:24:20 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 03:09:50 AM by popcorn1

No we British learnt this slavery stuff from the Romans when they made slaves of us British..Just we British don't still go on about it...
Not like some people who think it's only ever happened to them..

HISTORY LESSON..
Britain was Druidry then the Romans come along and forced us into there beliefs Christianity
While making slaves of us and paying taxes from farming our lands that they took off us..
All for the roman empire..

So we had Christianity forced upon us by Romans..
Now we have Islam forced upon us by Saudi Arabia..

Not fair this we are getting picked on us British right that's it i am setting up white lives matter

White power.. White power..You brown eyed devil bourbon...

Don't be offended black people you say this and it's ok for you..

Not fair this we are getting picked on us African American right that's it i am setting up Black lives matter..

Black power..Black power..You blue eyed devils crackers Cheesy..

But i suppose because i am white it's wrong for me to say this but ok if your black?..
Say all lives matter your on to a winner..Say black lives matter you will never win..
A fact even if you don't like the outcome..

Biggest slave owners in the 21st century?..
Big businesses wanting us to work for a pittance..
While his friend who works for the government takes even more of our pittance to fund his friend
who owns some arms energy transport company and he wants even more of our pittance..
So in the end your left with no pittance..

So before you black lives matter start going around blaming white people as a whole you got a black president and still you don't get it...

NOT ABOUT COLOUR ..Always been about poor and rich ..Always been about the money..
Like in Africa a black guy would go and capture black people and sell them to the white people for slaves..

In some Europe countries the white people will capture white slave girls and sell the for sex..
The white guys even sell them abroad to other white people for sex slaves to make the white guy more money..
So before black people go on about black lives matter many many white people get treated like shit as well..
UK not so long ago black lives matter tried to complain..when well more white people die in police custody than any amount of blacks..But we don't call for white lives matter..

Most black people in the west never even seen Africa and where never slaves not now in this day and age..ALL about poverty and white people suffer too..

Even if all the politicians were black..Black people would still be poor nothing would be any different than what they are now..Maybe no fact it be worse..
Just go and look at Africa..They get all this aid to build there nation and the politicians steal it all
well not all they put a lamp post in the ground instead of a motorway..
Because they robbed all the rest and cannot afford to build nothing else..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:13:58 AM

^
No only read the stuff i post everyone else is boring Cheesy
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:21:42 AM

Cleopatra wasn't white.
greeks are white in case you didn't know

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:12:21 AM

My gran father used to say to me that black males are really lazy people?..
Now he said if you look who do you see working in the fields carrying a baby..

He would say my gran look at white women giving birth those African women would have the baby in the field and then go straight back to work with no complaints..White women scream like there getting killed..
While her man sat in the hut doing nothing she out in the field carrying a baby on her back while 7 months pregnant..
Now i always thought he just being a racist like most old people were many year ago..
So i was just checking how many black people out of work.. Now watch this..

And we'll continue with the fact that, when you look at participation rates over the same 40 years, Hispanic men work more often than white men, who consistently work more than black men. Among women, the trend has been the mirror opposite and just as unchanging. Black women have consistently worked more often than white women, who have consistently worked more often than Hispanic women.

So it proves black guys don't want to work more than black women because black women have more jobs than white women..
So the black guy wants his black women to do all the work Because he to fly to get a job
no one telling him what to do..
I don't work for no white guy why when i can just take what i want or sell drugs mf..
This why i carry this bad boy with me bang and your dead..

Next thing you know the black guy gets nicked gets 20 years and his black woman who left with a baby end up working to support her babies life on low wages..
Then the kid grows up and ends up hanging around the streets while his mother working all the hours in a day to feed and shelter her and her son..
Then the kid gets older and then thinks i will sell drugs to get me out of this ghetto and help my mum..
Then he gets nicked and gets 20 years and the circle of life goes around and around same old story..And this story happens to white people too..

I don't think a black man from Baltimore on low wages would be able to handle taking orders from
a white guy or a black guy.. When they can go and sell drugs or steal..Fast money easy money as it's called till they get caught..

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 06:37:21 AM

"White nationalism" is nothing more than a byproduct of humanity's position of power in the world. Extremism, in one form or another, is unavoidable when power is a way of life, it's the equation desperately attempting to balance itself. "White nationalism" needs to exist the same way "radical Islam" needs to exist, without them human 'progress' would come to an end.
It's the way of the world, if you're not happy about it, you're free to build your own world.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:04:17 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 07:33:53 AM by Masha Sha

A few remarks: the past is not that important in the context of the coming white genocide. You know it's not before the gate of a extermination camp at night in the middle of the polnish winter that you start to think about the possibility that those guys were serious... Specially when they state it.

Here we are speaking about the close future. Now Muslims invaders speak openly to impose sharia law in Europe. Breed like crazy while looting the treasury. Get the status of a privileged class, were natives have to adapt to them and not the reverse. Where they can rape with impunity and create unsafe conditons for all.

The evoltion is always the same : fight, trade, prosper, let women rule, they allow foreigners, anarchy, collapse. It's always the same.

Now I have no problem with Syrian refugees. However it's cheaper to host them near or in Syria. Like trump said: safe zone. And two they are only temporary guest. No they don't have to integrate or what ever because they will return. When? When someone will clear this mess there and stop from trying to exploit it. Then specially Christians from the orient are merge able not Muslims fanatics.

Now about America and the slave trade. No one speak about the Muslims black (and everyone) slave trade. And how it was a black on black violence and trading before reaching the coast where Europeans went to trade them to America. I have no problem with the descendants of those former slaves. My problem is the mass of Haitians and carabeans and other Africans who have come in mass illegally in the us in the last 30 years. It's insane!  And furthermore they claim persecution while they have nothing in common with those born and raised in America since generations.

Now back to Europe, what the fuck with those Eritreans, Somalians, and Africans in general, or afghan, Bangladeshis and co they are not like the Syrians!!!! What the fuck with all those North African? They wanted their independence, they got it. There should be a policy of leader elimination in the country that produce refugees... And an other one for those who refuse to take back their offsprings. A few presidential and parliamentary echo chambers full hashed bodies will recalibrate their mind faster than any useless so called diplomatic negotiation. Time to admit failure and move to the wing of justice and Liberty.

I will not end up like this guy...

Ps LoL they censor the aboriginal meme with boat people experience... LoL truth and effective meme detected. The enemy are so stupid.

Edit: lot of powerful memes there... http://www.vice.com/read/kleinfeld-refugee-memes-debunking-846

Edit 2 it s super hard to post those great meme here...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
awesome31312

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:57:35 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 11:09:19 AM by awesome31312

That is just a hypothesis, it has not been even proven true.

Go figure out, you are not not well versed in the subject for a serious discussion at the moment. All you are doing is find an excuse to justify the genocide of the Aryan people in their own homelands.

Lmfao, it's "just a hypothesis"? What? And your claims that black people only come from Africa are implying what, that white people were just created from magical fairy dust by some imaginary deity in six days? Seriously?

It was a definitive and conclusive study. You don't even know how science works.

Here, I got something that'll cheer you up:

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:40:26 PM

HISTORY LESSON..
Britain was Druidry then the Romans come along and forced us into there beliefs Christianity
While making slaves of us and paying taxes from farming our lands that they took off us..
All for the roman empire..

I have to stop to read at the above sentence since it shows you barely know the subject what you are talking about.

At the time the Romans conquered the British isles they were not even Christians, they were pagans.

Moreover, the Romans barely enslaved any people living in the British islands. Most of what was produced by farms in the British islands stayed there. There was not a trade of grains between the British Islands and Rome as it was between Egypt and Rome.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:43:51 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 12:54:17 PM by augustocroppo

Lmfao, it's "just a hypothesis"? What? And your claims that black people only come from Africa are implying what, that white people were just created from magical fairy dust by some imaginary deity in six days? Seriously?

It was a definitive and conclusive study. You don't even know how science works.

Here, I got something that'll cheer you up:

Yes, it just a hypothesis.

Go home, you have a poor understanding of what you are talking about. You think ancient Romans where Christians (they never were, except at the very end of their Empire).
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:50:26 PM

My gran father used to say to me that black males are really lazy people?..
Now he said if you look who do you see working in the fields carrying a baby..

He would say my gran look at white women giving birth those African women would have the baby in the field and then go straight back to work with no complaints..White women scream like there getting killed..
While her man sat in the hut doing nothing she out in the field carrying a baby on her back while 7 months pregnant..
Now i always thought he just being a racist like most old people were many year ago..
So i was just checking how many black people out of work.. Now watch this..

And we'll continue with the fact that, when you look at participation rates over the same 40 years, Hispanic men work more often than white men, who consistently work more than black men. Among women, the trend has been the mirror opposite and just as unchanging. Black women have consistently worked more often than white women, who have consistently worked more often than Hispanic women.

So it proves black guys don't want to work more than black women because black women have more jobs than white women..
So the black guy wants his black women to do all the work Because he to fly to get a job
no one telling him what to do..
I don't work for no white guy why when i can just take what i want or sell drugs mf..
This why i carry this bad boy with me bang and your dead..

Next thing you know the black guy gets nicked gets 20 years and his black woman who left with a baby end up working to support her babies life on low wages..
Then the kid grows up and ends up hanging around the streets while his mother working all the hours in a day to feed and shelter her and her son..
Then the kid gets older and then thinks i will sell drugs to get me out of this ghetto and help my mum..
Then he gets nicked and gets 20 years and the circle of life goes around and around same old story..And this story happens to white people too..

I don't think a black man from Baltimore on low wages would be able to handle taking orders from
a white guy or a black guy.. When they can go and sell drugs or steal..Fast money easy money as it's called till they get caught..

You just described what exactly happens in Brazil every day.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:56:04 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 01:06:17 PM by criptix

The article describes Aryans ranging from Europe over India to Nepal though.

Well, that is the problem with open source encyclopedias.

Aryan people once lived in such places thousands of years ago. But they were breed out and today just mongrel races live there. The problem here is the lack of racial awareness of who produced that definition. Aryans are just really "white people", from the sun tanned Mediterranean to the milk skin Nordic, from the strong eastern European to the Auburn haired Irish and Icelander.

Ok so I guess you are taking it back that the wiki article is correct because it seems you are not agreeing anymore.

Can you explain me then if being aryan is based on genectics or language?

Because if I remember correct around year 0-1000 most Europeans were living in caves while we already had high civilization in Asia, Africa and south America?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌