Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous?  (Read 6597 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:08:52 PM

The article describes Aryans ranging from Europe over India to Nepal though.

Well, that is the problem with open source encyclopedias.

Aryan people once lived in such places thousands of years ago. But they were breed out and today just mongrel races live there. The problem here is the lack of racial awareness of who produced that definition. Aryans are just really "white people", from the sun tanned Mediterranean to the milk skin Nordic, from the strong eastern European to the Auburn haired Irish and Icelander.

Ok so I guess you are taking it back that the wiki article is correct.

Can you explain me then if being aryan is based on genectics or language?

Because if I remember correct around year 0-1000 most Europeans were living in caves while we already had high civilization in Asia, Africa and south America?

It is based on both, language and biology (which includes genetics).

Aryans had dominated different forms of technology for several years before recorded history.

This book is mind blowing, it presents an interesting thesis:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1496168771

“Chronicles from pre-Celtic Europe” is a factual account of European and Asian pre-history as described in an ancient manuscript discovered in the Netherlands in 1867. The old chronicles tell of an advanced European civilisation that existed more than 4000 years ago; a civilisation unknown to or denied by historians to this day. The manuscript is compared to numerous authors from antiquity and tested against modern sciences such as archaeology, paleoclimatology, genetics, linguistics and many more. Undeniable evidence proves that this highly controversial but captivating document, Europe’s “Rosetta Stone”, is true in every respect. It shows that West European Civilisation pre-dates Greek and Roman societies by millennia and that many milestones which were in the past attributed to the Greeks, Romans, Phoenicians, Egyptians and others should, in fact, be accredited to North-Western Europe. The old manuscript which became known as “The Oera Linda Book” is still rejected by certain Dutch academics as a “Hoax” or a “Deception Conspiracy” by unidentified pranksters and without a clear motive; their opinions and theories based on no more than intuition. The Oera Linda manuscript relates the memoirs and eye witness accounts of men and women from Western Europe who suffered the biggest catastrophe in the recorded history of man; the event that killed millions and came down to us as “Noah’s Flood”. The pioneers from Europe’s Western seaboard founded the ancient civilisations from Greece to Persia. They introduced the world to carbonised steel, chariot warfare and cavalry charges. They gave man the “Greek” alphabet, “Indo-Arabian” numerals, democracy, free enterprise, monotheism, linen, paper and so much more. It is time to set the record straight.

There is not a definitive answer for where exactly Aryans come from. However, today we know that Aryans are totally different from other races, thus it is quite likely Aryans never came from Negroes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:15:35 PM

Aryan people once lived in such places thousands of years ago. But they were breed out and today just mongrel races live there. The problem here is the lack of racial awareness of who produced that definition. Aryans are just really "white people", from the sun tanned Mediterranean to the milk skin Nordic, from the strong eastern European to the Auburn haired Irish and Icelander.

Because if I remember correct around year 0-1000 most Europeans were living in caves while we already had high civilization in Asia, Africa and south America?

Aryans had dominated different forms of technology for several years before recorded history.

“Chronicles from pre-Celtic Europe” is a factual account of European and Asian pre-history as described in an ancient manuscript discovered in the Netherlands in 1867. The old chronicles tell of an advanced European civilisation that existed more than 4000 years ago; a civilisation unknown to or denied by historians to this day. The manuscript is compared to numerous authors from antiquity and tested against modern sciences such as archaeology, paleoclimatology, genetics, linguistics and many more. Undeniable evidence proves that this highly controversial but captivating document, Europe’s “Rosetta Stone”, is true in every respect. It shows that West European Civilisation pre-dates Greek and Roman societies by millennia and that many milestones which were in the past attributed to the Greeks, Romans, Phoenicians, Egyptians and others should, in fact, be accredited to North-Western Europe. The old manuscript which became known as “The Oera Linda Book” is still rejected by certain Dutch academics as a “Hoax” or a “Deception Conspiracy” by unidentified pranksters and without a clear motive; their opinions and theories based on no more than intuition. The Oera Linda manuscript relates the memoirs and eye witness accounts of men and women from Western Europe who suffered the biggest catastrophe in the recorded history of man; the event that killed millions and came down to us as “Noah’s Flood”. The pioneers from Europe’s Western seaboard founded the ancient civilisations from Greece to Persia. They introduced the world to carbonised steel, chariot warfare and cavalry charges. They gave man the “Greek” alphabet, “Indo-Arabian” numerals, democracy, free enterprise, monotheism, linen, paper and so much more. It is time to set the record straight.

There is not a definitive answer for where exactly Aryans come from. However, today we know that Aryans are totally different from other races, thus it is quite likely Aryans never came from Negroes.

That is actually really mind blowing.
MayBe Atlantis was build by them?
Not sure what I should say now.  Cheesy

Do you also have a theory why the south east Asian population has the highest iq in all living populations?
Shouldn't Aryans haver it because they are the supreme race?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:21:12 PM

Do you also have a theory why the south east Asian population has the highest iq in all living populations?

Asians appear to be excellent learners, not inventors. It could be Asians come from a race of people which learned from Aryans in the past. Why they have higher IQ in average is a moot point. In my opinion I thinks is because of the Cultural Marxism introduced in Western academia at the begin of the 20th century to dumb down Aryans and restrict their intelligence. So Aryans in average have a slightly low IQ than Asians. However, as I said, it just an opinion. It could be that Asians are just really more efficient to use their intelligence than Aryans. After all, Aryans are not superior in everything. Negroes from Africa are far superior in some physical activities than Aryans.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:23:19 PM

Are you kidding? South East Asians have higher IQ levels than the UK or the United States with their double digit IQs! Seriously, stop getting all your "facts" from Alex Jokes.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:45:41 PM

Asians appear to be excellent learners, not inventors. It could be Asians come from a race of people which learned from Aryans in the past. Why they have higher IQ in average is a moot point. In my opinion I thinks is because of the Cultural Marxism introduced in Western academia at the begin of the 20th century to dumb down Aryans and restrict their intelligence. So Aryans in average have a slightly low IQ than Asians. However, as I said, it just an opinion. It could be that Asians are just really more efficient to use their intelligence than Aryans. After all, Aryans are not superior in everything. Negroes from Africa are far superior in some physical activities than Aryans.

@Asian IQ
Are you sure? We are talking about nearly two standard deviations (15-30 iq points) depending on the compared European/western industry nations.

@race differences

I though Aryans were the super race that is superior in everything in comparison to other races - atleast I understood it like that in your first explanations.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:47:35 PM

Are you kidding? South East Asians have higher IQ levels than the UK or the United States with their double digit IQs! Seriously, stop getting all your "facts" from Alex Jokes.

Yes it looks like they have.
Please look up south Korea,  Japan,  Han Chinese,  Hongkong, Singapore etc pp.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:07:23 PM

Shouldn't Aryans have it because they are the supreme race?

Asians tend to be more focused... many of them attend school 6 days per week (20% more education = 10% higher IQ)

They often have more motivation to succeed... in Japan, failure can bring disgrace to your entire family... so they try harder... they care more
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:25:26 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 05:36:04 PM by criptix

Asians tend to be more focused... many of them attend school 6 days per week (20% more education = 10% higher IQ)

They often have more motivation to succeed... in Japan, failure can bring disgrace to your entire family... so they try harder... they care more

Interesting theory that probably has links to their Confucian heritage?
But in how far does this apply to the respective Asians oversea? In particular western industry nations, e.g. the Asian-American advantage?

An article about it with some stats:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/opinion/sunday/the-asian-advantage.html

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:35:02 PM

@Asian IQ
Are you sure? We are talking about nearly two standard deviations (15-30 iq points) depending on the compared European/western industry nations.

@race differences

I though Aryans were the super race that is superior in everything in comparison to other races - atleast I understood it like that in your first explanations.

It is quite likely the super race in a historical context. Most of what is the world today was discovered, invented and improved by Aryans.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:44:24 PM

Plus their academia was not infected by Cultural Marxism. While the Asians are studying and receiving useful content in the classroom, Aryans are being indoctrinated with "social sciences" to become useful idiots or social justice warriors.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:55:09 PM

Wrong. The Thames River was at one point one of the filthiest bodies of water in the world, this was because flushing systems were not used by white people until way later. White people did not learn how to bathe or have basic hygiene until the Moorish people taught them how. Slaves were made to throw buckets of their shit out the window, where they would occasionally land on someone's heads, killing them. They weren't "gifted" with millions of $$$ in labor, per se, because they stole it, slavery was stolen free labor. So no, it was not off their "own back".

Aryans know basic hygiene before the mongrel Moorish people even came in contact with them.

Here is a place I had visited personally, although that is not my photo. Thermal baths build in Bath, UK at the time of the Roman Empire.

See that statues there? Roman emperors, Aryans.

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:16:01 AM

You do realize that "Aryan" does not mean what you think it means, especially not in the context that you're using it. Aryans are what people like you would, in modern times, refer to as a sand n****r

Account recovered 08-12-2019
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:29:10 AM

Plus their academia was not infected by Cultural Marxism. While the Asians are studying and receiving useful content in the classroom, Aryans are being indoctrinated with "social sciences" to become useful idiots or social justice warriors.
Yes Asians study in class rooms this why you need to copy everything so your future children can copy fast..

We westerners have children so clever that class rooms are no good.. To clever for anyone to teach them..
We think of the unthinkable then you copy it fast and with cheap materials..
That makes us always one step ahead.. Wink..

And who was hacking who's technology?..Shows how clever you are..
No imagination..You learn to be good at what we produce..

And do you know why because your not free to be who you want to be..
So you all think the same..
Now if Islam takes over we westerners will go back to all thinking the same and none of you Asians will have anything good to copy..

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:39:57 AM

Wrong. The Thames River was at one point one of the filthiest bodies of water in the world, this was because flushing systems were not used by white people until way later. White people did not learn how to bathe or have basic hygiene until the Moorish people taught them how. Slaves were made to throw buckets of their shit out the window, where they would occasionally land on someone's heads, killing them. They weren't "gifted" with millions of $$$ in labor, per se, because they stole it, slavery was stolen free labor. So no, it was not off their "own back".

Aryans know basic hygiene before the mongrel Moorish people even came in contact with them.

Here is a place I had visited personally, although that is not my photo. Thermal baths build in Bath, UK at the time of the Roman Empire.

See that statues there? Roman emperors, Aryans.

I found something interesting from Cambridge while reading about hygiene in the ancient roman empire:

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=10083608&fileId=S0031182015001651

http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/roman-toilets-gave-no-clear-health-benefit-and-romanisation-actually-spread-parasites

Yes Asians study in class rooms this why you need to copy everything so your future children can copy fast..

We westerners have children so clever that class rooms are no good.. To clever for anyone to teach them..
We think of the unthinkable then you copy it fast and with cheap materials..
That makes us always one step ahead.. Wink..

And who was hacking who's technology?..Shows how clever you are..
No imagination..You learn to be good at what we produce..

And do you know why because your not free to be who you want to be..
So you all think the same..
Now if Islam takes over we westerners will go back to all thinking the same and none of you Asians will have anything good to copy..

Not sure but ever heard of south Korea and Japan?    Cheesy

(I don't wanna sound racist, but sometimes the knowledge of immigrants are really questionable)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:01:09 AM

Do you think cultural Marxism is just communism in disguise?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:15:14 AM

south Korea and Japan? ^..Yes i agree but have they not copied our western way of life to accomplish there inventions?..
Anything electric we westerners invented it..
Nuke power we invented it..
So what ever they invent to plug into that power source then without us inventing electricity they have no electronics..

But jokes aside all countries can invent..and if it benefits humanity for the good who cares who as it
as long as all humans lives have been made better..

Like i said without us white people Asians will have nothing to copy  Cheesy..

We are the best thinkers on this planet..
Lets see who makes the next most important invention free energy..
We invent the most important things  Roll Eyes..Then everyone else copies or adds something good to make it even better..but was our idea's..Nope we westerners are the best i will not have it Cheesy

Your turn now prove me wrong so i can come up with some more excuses  Cheesy Cheesy..
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:10:46 AM

south Korea and Japan? ^..Yes i agree but have they not copied our western way of life to accomplish there inventions?..
So what ever they invent to plug into that power source then without us inventing electricity they have no electronics..

But jokes aside all countries can invent..and if it benefits humanity for the good who cares who as it

Like i said without us white people Asians will have nothing to copy  Cheesy..

We invent the most important things  Roll Eyes..Then everyone else copies or adds something good to make it even better..but was our idea's..Nope we westerners are the best i will not have it Cheesy

Your turn now prove me wrong so i can come up with some more excuses  Cheesy Cheesy..

I really have to go to bed so I will just give you the wiki link google gave me^^"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Korean_inventions_and_discoveries

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:14:04 AM

We invent the most important things  Roll Eyes..Then everyone else copies or adds something good to make it even better..but was our idea's..Nope we westerners are the best i will not have it Cheesy

Your turn now prove me wrong so i can come up with some more excuses  Cheesy Cheesy..

I really have to go to bed so I will just give you the wiki link google gave me^^"

Animation..Fantasmagorie is an 1908 French animated film by Émile Cohl..So your google told you wrong..

Radio-controlled touring car..Tesla so your google told you wrong..

Playstation..Physicist Willy Higinbotham invents the first "video game" at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, New York.

If you go threw the list that google give you..You will see that most of the Asian inventions was mostly the west ideas..And like i said they have improved on them made them better or cheaper  or smaller but we west invented the concept and they copy Grin..

Go and check..Oh you maybe right on Karate or jujitsu but many many things are invented by the west before the Asians even thought of it Grin..

Anyway I thought you where German?..So throw me a frigging bone wont you  Cheesy..

I could go down the list and most inventions google points out are invented by us westerners..
Says Asia invented the playstation..
Did they?..No they never really..Physicist Willy Higinbotham invents the first "video game"..

So we westerners win again  Cheesy
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:44:25 AM

A few comments on what you wrote guys:

I don't like averaging people, specially when it comes to individual faculties. There are super dumb from all colors.

Then Kung fuu originate from India... And most if not all Asian martial arts derives from it.

About conformism in school it's so true. The main goal is to teach compliance to children. Furthermore there is no place for creativity or discovery but only repeating. The more you repeat and conform the better your grades. It's high level dog training. Nothing more.

And finally thank you for the politeness of this discussion.

Do you think cultural Marxism is just communism in disguise?

No it's a strategy to destroy everything standing to prepare the ground for a new utopia. A psychological artillery fire to level the ground. The goal is to fragment society in small victim groups and unite them to fight the family unit to collapse the society. It's a slash and burn. Biologically it's a virus... As soon as immunity will spread it will be gone.

The problem is that the designers aren't immune. Soulless.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:04:56 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 08:49:54 AM by criptix

Animation..Fantasmagorie is an 1908 French animated film by Émile Cohl..So your google told you wrong..

Radio-controlled touring car..Tesla so your google told you wrong..

Playstation..Physicist Willy Higinbotham invents the first "video game" at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, New York.

If you go threw the list that google give you..You will see that most of the Asian inventions was mostly the west ideas..And like i said they have improved on them made them better or cheaper  or smaller but we west invented the concept and they copy Grin..

Go and check..Oh you maybe right on Karate or jujitsu but many many things are invented by the west before the Asians even thought of it Grin..

Anyway I thought you where German?..So throw me a frigging bone wont you  Cheesy..

I could go down the list and most inventions google points out are invented by us westerners..
Says Asia invented the playstation..
Did they?..No they never really..Physicist Willy Higinbotham invents the first "video game"..

So we westerners win again  Cheesy

I don't think reading comprehension and researching on the Internet is one of your strong points.
If you believe you are right please post the corresponding tech from the list with a source.

Like your animation example is very weak (what's the link between pokemon and that french movie?), your example about playstation and Radio-controller just wrong.

Do you think everyone copied from Africans because they build the first ship?
Everyone copied from China because they invented the compass and gunpowder?

Not even to say how many Nobel prizes went to Japan.

I'm an scientist nationalities is much less valuable for me then knowledge and truth.
Especially being proud of yourself because someone else achieved something is very questionable.

But anyway I don't think I need to tell you how many inventions actually came from Germany.
Hint: Until ww2 international science language was German.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌