Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna make my loan public here - 60 Bitcoins  (Read 2744 times)
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 09:48:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149851.msg1591980#msg1591980

Last month I loaned ~57 to get 60 bitcoins yesterday, but the time is due.

ThiagoCMC has one avalon batch2 order, but the machine is coming to MY address. Yifu is aware of this situation. The thing he does not know is that I paid with my own wallet. I can prove that.

So im giving 2 more days to get those coins otherwise I will try to sell the avalon and try to get those coins back.

I am only doing this because www.bitcoinrain.com one investment group has signs of insolvency and I since I had 60 coins there so I expect to sell this avalon order for at least 120BTC.

Thats all folks. I hope Im wrong and nothing wrong happens.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 10:14:07 AM

I am only doing this because www.bitcoinrain.com one investment group has signs of insolvency and I since I had 60 coins there so I expect to sell this avalon order for at least 120BTC.

Regarding this part, the site went down two days after I requested my withdraw.. Tongue
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:35:06 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 02:08:27 PM by Eisenhower34

So ThiagoCMC runs www.bitcoinrain.com meaning ThiagoCMC missed the repayment date and his company is close to insolvence? Otherwise I dont understand how bitcoinrain and ThiagoCMC are linked...

And I still dont know why you post this here now... Wouldnt it be better in the scammer section or staying in your Portuguese thread? Maybe in the sell section if you want to find a buyer for your order but why here in the lending section?
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 03:49:41 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 04:40:42 PM by rudrigorc2

1- Im posting this here because this is a lending.

as far as I know bitcoinrain is not run by thiagocmc, I repeat, he does not run that website.

thiago is a nice guy but maybe he is also one of those who might have lost coins in escrow by Leandro, the owner of bitcoinrain ,  big mess and trouble to brazilian community, which I dont know why remain silent at this point.

I just mentioned because that is my motive to making this public and protect me for any further loss.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 07:07:05 PM

Ahm if thiagoCMC has nothing to do with bitcoinrain, then why do you tell us that story? Just because of your "maybe he is also one of those who might have lost coins"? Anyway back to topic

So ThiagoCMC owes you 60 BTC and you want to cash out his order for 120 BTC? Sounds a bit unfair as long as you dont intend to give the remaining 60 BTC back to ThiagoCMC (maybe minus a small fee for the trouble).

Next thing about which order are we talking here. You say he "has one avalon batch2 order" and then say "the machine". Must be a HUGE machine for 11280 USD (120 BTC * 94 USD / BTC)
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 11:47:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149851.msg1591980#msg1591980

Last month I loaned ~57 to get 60 bitcoins yesterday, but the time is due.

ThiagoCMC has one avalon batch2 order, but the machine is coming to MY address. Yifu is aware of this situation. The thing he does not know is that I paid with my own wallet. I can prove that.

So im giving 2 more days to get those coins otherwise I will try to sell the avalon and try to get those coins back.

Thats all folks. I hope Im wrong and nothing wrong happens.

@rudrigorc2

You are CRAZY about what happened with Leandro, from BitcoinRain / MercadoBitcoin.

I already told you on Skype: Give me your Bitcoin Address. You said: no.

What can I do? Through the coins to trash?

YOU WANT THE AVALON I BOUGHT. YOU DON'T WANT MY BITCOINS.

Guys, let me explain this:

1- I bought 1 Avalon, in MY NAME, in MY ADDRESS.

2- rudrigorc2 borrow me 57 Bitcoins;

3- I paid walletbit (I have all vouchers in my e-mail box);

4- I received the order number from Avalon.

5- The hardware is MY. Okay??

Is something goes wrong, Avalon will be blamed too.

Yes, I have some coins with Leandro on Bitcoin Rain, I'm working with Leandro since the beginning of the Bitcoin in Brasil, I have good faith in Leandro, he is my friend.

But, from now on, I'll do my trading job alone, no more bitcoinrain, no more blah blah blah... Maybe do I something wrong? That is MY problem, and I'll work to fix it.

Give me your bitcoins address, you dumbass.

Regards,
Thiago
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 11:54:37 PM

BTW, thanks for making this public!

Now we now how Avalon does its job, and of course, who you really are.

Since you are telling everyone that Avalon will NOT ship my Avalon to my home address, is that correct?!

So, Avalon is just ignoring that I bought it using my name and etc... Huh If that is true... Sorry, Avalon isn't a serious company.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:08:48 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2013, 08:08:53 AM by ThiagoCMC

So, lets make all this public:

I bought 2 (two) Avalons IN MY NAME, on 2nd batch, MY orders number: #3345 and #3917.

The order #3345, I paid with MY Bitcoins.

The order #3917, I paid with the Bitcoins from Rodrigo.

I have his 60.00 Bitcoins since the middle of the day but, Rodrigo is going crazy all day... He doesn't want my Bitcoins, he wants the MY Avalon.

The Avalon I bought under MY NAME. Are you guys from AVALON HEARING?? Yifu ?? BitSyncom ??

I'll repeat: I talked with him a lot trough Skype today, he doesn't want the Bitcoins...

Here we go:

Order #3345:

1- Confirmation I received from wallebit:

2- Confirmation I received from Avalon:

---

Order #3917

1- Confirmation I received from walletbit:

2- Confirmation I received from Avalon:

So, Yifu, ButSyncom, are you guys about to delivery MY Avalon to Rodrigo, REALLY? I'm waiting for your answer, ASAP.

Because you guys (Yifu, ButSyncom) doesn't respond any e-mail, any support ticket, nothing. I need to ask this here:

* Do I'll lose my Avalon (#3345) to this Rodrigo guy because he is playing with you guys?

** Do I'll lose my Avalon (#3917) to this Rodrigo guy because he doesn't want my 60.00 Bitcoins back and you, Yifu, will delivery MY Avalon to him?

Why I'm sking this??
A.: Simple, because I do not want Rodrigo touching my Avalons, so, I changed the `shipping address' TODAY back to me. But apparently, as Rodrigo said, Yifu will NOT delivery my Avalon to me, as I did on its own support ticket.

Avalon, don't let this be true.

Without further ado,
Thiago
nyusternie

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:28:32 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2013, 08:19:31 AM by nyusternie

damn! i need some popcorn for this one
 Shocked

1SDoTrAWQnbJ2ZHvLs3a2XxazqNSishn1
GPG A1638B57 | OTC nyusternie
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 01:35:39 AM

You got confirmation from Avalon? At least you got that much, and you have some information with which you can fight.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:40:26 AM

Why did you change the shipping address to him?

Because he is a brazilian guy, living in China, he have good reputation mining with Icarus, we helped each other before...

So, we talked about making a ASIC Rig in China, to not import the hardware to Brazil, too much trouble, so, I changed the address to him.

Now, I want at least, 1 Avalon that I paid with my money (#3345) in MY address.

If Avalon wants to give #3917 to him, because he does not want my Bitcoins anymore, well, that is fine BUT, 1 Avalon is MY.

I want that be clear.

#3345 is MY.

#3917 Rodrigo doesn't want my Bitcoins back and Avalon said Amem.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:42:19 AM

You got confirmation from Avalon? At least you got that much, and you have some information with which you can fight.

Yes, got confirmation when I bought, Avalon never answers ANY message.

Now it is time to a small talk here, hey Yifu! BytSincom, come on! Lets clear this shit like mans.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:15:44 AM

Who possible buy this Avalon order #3917, will regret.
Don't fall for Rodrigo's BS.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:30:23 AM

Regarding this part, the site went down two days after I requested my withdraw.. Tongue

BTW, me too, withdraw requested days before the crash but, apparently, I lost the Bitcoins of my family... I'm about to die...  lol

That freaking Avalon (#3917) IS MY!!!  hohoho! No matter what. I bought it.

That justice be done. I have my rights, I know that, even if I'm against the `System', if it works here and there, lets still use it...
rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:54:15 AM

what a mess, you could avoid this only by paying your dues and not trying to get free loans from people like you do
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 07:57:32 AM

what a mess, you could avoid this only by paying your dues and dont trying to get free loans from people like you do

He says he has offered to pay you "your dues". It looks like you're just making excuses for grabbing a better deal in a shonky fashion.

rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:02:49 AM

what a mess, you could avoid this only by paying your dues and dont trying to get free loans from people like you do

He says he has offered to pay you "your dues". It looks like you're just making excuses for grabbing a better deal in a shonky fashion.

Its convenient to him to make this appear like this, I never considered that avalon mine before 27 march.

Yes I want the better deal, what happened it not my fault, I offered him a chance no one would and he missed, now Im the villain?

I also offered him this:

If avalon end up shipping both to my place, and he does not want me to host it anymore, I will mine to get enough coins to ship unit to brazil, and keep paying Thiago daily for that units work power until it gets there in safety. This thing started when I offered hosting, so he does not need to worry about shipping time and UTTER HIGH taxation in brazil, let alone the difficulty rise in between and double electricity costs.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 08:10:29 AM

Its convenient to him to make this appear like this, I never considered that avalon mine before 27 march.

He's a couple days late on a loan and now you're refusing to accept any payment?

rudrigorc2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:12:15 AM

He's a couple days late on a loan and now you're refusing to accept any payment?

more than one month late.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:12:46 AM

I'm trying to pay him all day long... Almost since yesterday...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: