Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
Bitompel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

It ought to be less demanding to disclose bitcoin to a youngster than to a grown-up as the youthful age are more open to advancements and new things,technologies.

You can disclose it by contrasting with your nation fundamental fiat cash. What's more, say the points of interest and drawbacks of both. By influencing likenesses to another idea to will influence youngsters or adolescents to comprehend it better and later on you can introduce the points of interest like how is bitcoin generated,where it can be used,what are the exchange fees,etc..
Colmegs

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

You ought not quit your activity. You simply need to deal with your chance legitimately. I likewise have my activity and I don't have any arrangement to stop since it is my principle wellspring of pay for the cost of my family and bitcoin is my normal extra or other wellspring of pay. You can work and investigate bitcoin both in the event that you can deal with your chance. These days having diverse wellspring of salary is extremely expected to help our family and claim day by day needs and needs particularly that the costs of items are expanding too.
Saodesu

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

I figure we ought not clarify them about This . We have to reveal to them Bitcoin is a best thing in examination of fiat money And learn about it from web source .

Since know anything itself is comes about into enormous information retaintivity .
Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

I think it could make them easily bored.  And also we have to give them any example about how to use bitcoin, then let them do by them self. Actually bitcoin is not so easy coins, and the children do not understand or do not pull the whole science.
Guyalamax

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

Be cautious with how to instruct a youngster to win. I know it is individually. What's more, in the event that you work for the cash I adored, something isn't working for the cash abhorred. For instance, I preferred not to work with guardians in the garden. Sediment and clean the potatoes, weeding grass, picking berries - all me awfully worn out.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

to teach bitcoin to teenagers and toddlers is to teach bitcoin to schools to better educate children how to bitcoin and can greatly help them with their families when they are paying off because even though they are still studying earn that they are more than their parents' income.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

It's fairly easy. I even think that children can understand it better than some brainwashed adults.
Which part would you like to explain, transactions, distribution or money creation? Let's try with transactions.

Transactions: you have Marko sending 10 USD to Marica in order to buy a box of ice-creams. This transaction is to be recorded and confirmed by the bank. In case of Bitcoin, it is confirmed by many people using their computers for a so-called mining. You can make a small driving describing this in pictures.
In the first case, you have to trust the bank, in the second case, there are no worries as your transaction is confirmed by many independent people.

TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

I think we should let kids out of this for now, they should know the basics only and the rest when they grow up, kids should not trade or transact bitcoins or altcoins, they should live their childhood and play games, I think bitcoin is an adult world.

Neko Mamushi

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

Learning youngsters will more less demanding instead of we instruct the kids to utilizing bitcoin. The youngsters wil all the more effortlessly to get what are we instruct to them, for example, how to keep bitcoin until what to looking like for bitcoin by feee ways. Bitcoin will more client by entire of society.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Explaining bitcoin to teenagers is quiet difficult, but nothing in life is easy to learn just like mathematic in school and our local currencies, if you start to teach  them early gradually gradually they will get to know it, just as most children learn quickly by picture, start by showing them pictures, what it means and what is the use, and believe me they will know it
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Depending on the age of each, for teenagers it can be a little easier to understand. For children, the explanation can come as a game, for teenagers it's simpler. They are more connected to everything that is new and new.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Nissaica

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

I do not think that's necessary because children will not understand about bitcoin, and if they tell them they will not understand. Perhaps, if telling adults would be easy to understand.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Many people thinks that bitcoin are scam thats why they need to understand the transaction of the bitcoin to change their perspective and start bitcoin
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Even adults or our generation are having a hard time understanding what bitcoin is. However, I believe that teenagers would be able to understand it easily because most of them are computer literate. Let's just tell them that it's a modern way of earning money through it's longterm profitable investment. It is a decentralized cryptocurrency that could change lives in the future.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

In my country I have heard an advertisement where a parent asks about her interests and future investmentment if she had to do what willl she do and she  replied cryptocurrencies and digital software something.
I was surprised children are also knowing today about this.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

If you want to explain bitcoin on a teenager or a child mke sure they are enough to understand all the thins that might come out to your mouth. I suggest that first you know a way on how to get a money without getting involve on any job. Then explain to them what is bitcoin, who makes bitcoin and etc. Afterwards, tell them what are the benefits that they can gain from bitcoin. Tell them how important bitcoin is while they were young.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

anhchangdeptrai13

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

It is best not to explain. Give them some BTC. They will understand  Grin Grin Grin Grin

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

There's a lot way or different idea in order to explain what is bitcoin to many children or to kids nowadays. We all know that kids today are aware of their surroundings and themselves who want to earn money evn though they are studying. Explain to them what are the things to consider in using bitcoin and what are the risks too.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

Yes. I agree that bitcoin is quite hard to explain to children nowaday because they believe that bitcoin is only way to earn money. They do not actually know what are the possibility risk of earning it without knowledge. I suggest to you to clearly explain to them what are the beginning tips they need to know and what are the possible advantages of bitcoin as well as disadvantages.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

I think the best mannerism to control by children roughly bitcoin is consent to us educate them always and performance a portion the use of bitcoin or make known about the advantages and support of bitcoin in our dynamism and consent to them know that this is a big share of our vibrancy especially nowadays in our world of technology, i think children avid approximately bitcoin because to the remote bitcoin will become world currency. at their young person age they must know as consequences patronize by  people because of its unique and deeply more secured system of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: